Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ Typical Monday ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Cowboy Bebop.

Typical Monday

~

Vicious walked into school half-stumbling. It would be nicer if he had gotten atleast -some- sleep last night. Unfortunately, he didn't. Spike and Faye were sitting at one of the lunch tables watching something Vicious couldn't see yet. Vicious walked up to them and tossed the two books he had with him on the table. He looked down the hall to where the other two were looking. Destiny was standing talking to the teacher with a not so nice look on her face.

"You're what?" She yelled.

Spike didn't think anyone hadn't heard her.

"I told you I didn't right the fu-freaking thing!" Destiny yelled after a moment's pause.

She had one of those I'm-going-to-throw-you-through-the-wall-in-a-minute looks. A good thing for her, him, and the wall, she didn't. He gave her he piece of paper he had been holding. She just looked at it in disgust for a few seconds Then she slung her bookbag over her shoulders hastily and in a manner that could very easily bruise someone. She started walking toward them trying to cool off.

She stopped in front of them, closed her eyes and took three deep breaths. She then dropped her bookbag on the floor and sat down, leaning on the table. She looked calmer, but not totally calm. No one said anything. Spike looked at her expectantly. She swung around to where she could see all three of them.

"I'm . . . Going . . . To . . . Kill . . . Cole . . ." Was all she said before she grabbed her stuff and walked off.

Spike, Vicious, and Faye all looked at eachother and then to the retreated form of Destiny.

"I hope Cole can run." Spike stated.

Vicious and Faye laughed, but Vicious still gave him one of those `I don't' looks.

~

The bell rang for break. Spike and Vicious found Faye and Destiny sitting down at a table. Faye was reserving seats for them while Destiny was burning a paper with a lighter she got only God knows where. Vicious sat down.

`Can you do that in school?" Vicious asked.

"It doesn't fucking matter. As soon as that damn teacher tells the mother fucking principle about that I'm kicked out." Destiny cursed a lot because she was mad.

Not that it would really help a lot. Destiny just threw the half-burning paper into the trash and dumped a cup of water on it, then dropped the cup in as well. She didn't care if the school caught fire.

"What was that?" Spike asked.

"Her test." Faye told him.

"He's kicking you out because of a test?" Spike asked.

"No, Cole put a note on his desk that read something I'd rather not say."

"A kill letter?" Vicious asked.

"Or a `thrill' letter." Spike started laughing, but stopped when he noticed he was the only one doing so.

Destiny gave him a death glare. Destiny snorted and looked down.

"Dad is going to kill me." Destiny says slowly.

"Why do you think Cole did it?" Faye asked.

"Cole did what?" Came a voice behind them.

Destiny slowly turned around. She started clenching and unclenching her fists. Her anger rose again, you could see it and feel the tension vibrating off of her.

"You," Destiny rose a finger. "Are so fucking dead." She bolted after him like lightning.

Cole's eyes widened and he started running back the way he came.

"What'd I do?" Cole yelled back while running through the many people.

"You know what you did!" Destiny replied while she did a good job of staying right on his heels.

Cole grinned a sinister grin.

"I knew that would get a rise out of you." Cole twisted around another turn and out the door.

Destiny was delayed a few moments by a group of boys in her way. She narrowed her eyes and played football. (knocked them down to get through) She was soon out the door, but she didn't see which way Cole went. She thought of what way Cole would more than likely go, and took to the right side of the building. She slowed to a jog when she reached where the cars are.

Cole's was no where to be seen. She sighed and turned around, right into Cole. She was amazed that she hadn't heard him walk up behind her. She backed up a few steps. She was about to throw herself forward with a flurry of punches and kicks, but then she noticed the three guns trained on her. She snorted and looked a Cole, expecting an explanation.

"Well, you won't have to worry about getting kicked out." Cole smirked.

Destiny just stared at him.

"The teacher's dead." Cole supplied.

Destiny stopped a laugh.

"What do you want?" Destiny said.

She had just gotten into the habit of leaving her gun well hidden in her car, but now she cursed herself for it. Destiny made a quick move to kick the gun out of atleast one of the men's hands. She succeeded, but another man made a move to grab her. She grabbed his arm and twisted then pushed him back with her foot. She spun around and kicked the other man, but before she could make another move an arm wrapped around her neck.

`You have your good days, and you have your bad days.' Destiny thought.

`This is defiantly a bad day.' She added.

~

"Where'd they go?" Faye walked out of the school with Spike right behind her.

Vicious was slowly dragging along behind him. Spike made one of those `I dunno.' Hums. Faye rolled her eyes. She didn't expect him to really give her an answer. She started walking to the left. Maybe she was down there. She wasn't very far off, but off all the same.

~

"Hello?" Destiny's father, Comm, answered the phone that his bodyguard had just handed him.

It wasn't long before he was smirking evilly.

"Tell me the details later. Can't talk over the phone, now can we?" Comm said after a short pause.

He nodded.

"See you." Comm hung up and handed the guard his phone.

The guard looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

~

"Well, I have to admit this is nice." Destiny said sarcastically in choked words.

Cole grinned.

"Oh, I bet." He said as he started a step backwards, dragging her along with him.

It's a good thing his grip wasn't -that- tight. Cole took his free hand and opened the door to his car. Destiny's mind was going through thoughts like `what have I gotten myself into?' and `How am I going to get out of it?'. Cole moved a little to the side in order to push her into the car. She pushed him back into the car. His grip loosened around her neck and she jerked his arm off, but he grabbed her hair.

Destiny shrieked and grabbed his hands.

`I should have done this first. No girls like their hair pulled." Cole mocked.

He grabbed her hands.

~

"What was that?" Spike, Vicious, and Faye looked at eachother.

At the same time they all started off the same way, half-jogging, half running.

~

Cole tried to put her in the car again but once he started to push her she went limp. Cole almost dropped her out of surprise. Cole looked down at her. She was okay.

"I'm not going anywhere." Destiny hissed.

She flung her feet up and started to kick him. A few kicks hit her target and Cole fell to the ground whimpering. Destiny quickly got up and looked around to see where the people that had been with Cole were. They were lying on the ground, unconscious. She didn't think she hit them -that- hard, but she must've. Destiny started to walk backwards. She bent down briefly to grab one of the men's guns as Cole tried to get up.

She heard running behind her and she glanced over her shoulder. She quickly looked back at Cole once she saw it was Faye and them. She fired a shot at Cole the same time she tripped over one of the guys, so the bullet only hit his hand. Cole cursed aloud and to himself and in his head. Destiny got back up and aimed for his head. Spike came up, grabbed her hand, and took the gun from her.

Vicious walked over to Cole, looked at him, and quickly knocked him out. Faye looked over at Spike, giving him a warning glare. Teachers were coming. Vicious motioned for her to give him the gun. She tossed it to him. Hi quickly covered the gun in Cole's fingerprints and left it in his hand. He hoped that when they gave the gun to the police they wouldn't find their fingerprints on it. At that moment the teachers came around the corner.

"This idiot tried to shoot us, but hit his hand. Freakin' drunk." Vicious told him as he started to walk back into the building with Destiny, Spike, and Faye.

"Oh, gee, that was a good excuse, don'tcha think?" Faye whispered sarcastically.

Vicious didn't even get a `shut up' in before a teacher was calling for them to stop. They all turned around at the same time.

"You all, come here. We'll have to notify the police and you'll have to tell us and them what happened." The teacher announced.

"Don't you have a class to teach?" Faye asked, exasperated.

~ (It's the next Monday…)

Vicious and Spike both walked into the school. Destiny was sitting there in deep thought while Faye didn't look very happy. When she saw Spike and vicious she snorted and didn't even motion to them so they knew that she knew they were there. Vicious sat down next to Destiny. She jumped and looked at him.

"Don't do that." Destiny commanded.

Vicious threw his hands in the air.

"I only sat down!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, so scaring me was just a side effect?" She looks bored.

Faye cracks a smile despite her mood. Cole starts to walk over. Destiny started to get up, but Vicious was faster and he stood between Cole and the others. Faye, Spike, and Destiny exchanged glances then looked back at Vicious and Cole.

"What?" Cole asked like nothing had happened.

He covered up his hand with a Nike glove.

"You don't want to know what and I suggest you don't hang around o find out." Vicious said.

Cole gave him a weird look. He moved a little to the side to see the three behind him. Vicious grabbed his throat as quick as a striking snake. He pulled him back over so he could look at him.

"I implied that you leave. Are you going to if I let you go?" Vicious hissed.

"I don't think he can breath . . ." Faye announced.

Spike grinned.

"That's the point." Spike explained.

Cole done the best he could of a nod and vicious removed his hand. Cole glared daggers at him, and then at the three behind him before taking off down the way he came.

"It's a good thing teachers aren't around when you do stunts like that." Faye said.

"Yeah, but he probably goes and tells the teachers." Destiny pointed out.

"After that little stunt that happened the other day I'm surprised they don't have 50 teachers surrounding us." Spike said.

He pulled out a book.

"Didn't do your homework . . . Spike?" Faye made it into a teasing sentence.

"Hey, Des, did you do your homework?" Spike asked because she was in that class with him.

Destiny sighed and gave him her binder. Vicious stood there looking at them. He couldn't get a word in because of the three trading answers and shooting the shizatz. (Yes, shizatz.)

"Is that it?" Faye asked when Spike closed Destiny's binder.

Spike nodded, but Vicious cut in.

"Yeah, all but one question. Who . . . in . . . the . . . heck . . . is Des?" Vicious asked.

Spike hits himself. Faye laughs and points to Destiny, who is snickering.

"Even though I don't want him calling me that." Destiny points an accusing finger at Spike.

Spike grins. Faye smiles and Vicious is still standing there like an idiot.

~

Vicious and Spike met up in their usual class. Their was just one problem. Cole was in it, when he usually wasn't. Vicious expressed his concerns to the teacher, but the teacher wouldn't listen. Cole must've threatened him…or something. Vicious walked over and sat down in his usual desk. Destiny reluctantly sat down in her desk, which was in the middle of Vicious and Cole.

Cole looked over at her and she stared back almost as coldly as Vicious. Vicious shoots a warning glance. Cole ignored it.

"I hope that little incident the other day won't affect our beautiful relationship." Cole smiled.

"Your dumbass fucking `incidents' is what fucked up the beautiful relationship we never had." Destiny's anger was rising.

Vicious reached over and gave her a warning touch. The teacher was starting to look at them. Cole `tch'ed and leaned back in seat, putting his feet on the bottom of the desk in front of him. Destiny shifted and swung her right foot underneath her and let her other foot dangle to the floor. Vicious slouched, but kept his feet on the ground.

Destiny decided to listen in class today. Cole said a few other things before the period was out, but Destiny completely ignored him and Vicious's warning glances turned into you-are-so-dead stares. Destiny thanked the lord when class was over and she hastily walked out. She even left Vicious behind who had to jog to keep up with her. They found Faye and Spike arguing when they walked into the cafeteria.

They heard something about Spike looking at someone's butt and Faye being totally ditched. Spike's story was he was looking past her to the poster on the wall while Faye says he was looking at her butt and started to walk toward her. Vicious and Destiny finally got the other two settled down.

Spike got mad and walked off. Vicious looked at the girls. Faye didn't look happy. She said something about stupid men and Destiny countered with.

"Guys are like roses, watch out for the pricks." Destiny said.

Faye flickered a faint smile. Vicious gave her a dirty look and started after spike.

"Maybe not exactly what I meant!" Destiny called after him.

Faye looked at her and started giggling like crazy. Destiny gave her one of those `what' looks. Faye grabbed her by the arm.

"We might have to work on this." Faye said giddily.

"Oh no…" Destiny said.

~

That was a little say long? So, I got bored. I love that saying I used. A friend thought of it. I think I cussed a little too much in here…or was that the last chapter. Sorry about that. Please R&R thanks for reading, I hope you liked, cya.