Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Faye's Diary ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gwg: Well, I got to talking with my friend about Cowboy Bebop and this story just came to me, and so here is the story..and I don't own Cowboy Bebop..

-- Faye's Diary --

He was supposed to run away and never come back, but the dead can't stay gone forever. He was a man that I always thought I hated..but when he was gone, I learned something..I loved him more than life itself. Jet told me to get over him, Ed told me that I shouldn't cry over him, but I couldn't stop..he was something that I'd never known was there because I was so blind to see what he was offering me..It's been 6 years now..since the great Spike Speigal made his last stand.

I thought I would be over that Space Cowboy by now, but I guess not. They all can see it..I think Jet knows more than he lets on, when he looks at me...it's like he's seeing into my soul, not through me like he used to do. Sometimes I wonder if he's falling for me..I remember Spike mentioning something about it once, but I never took it to heart.

The writing stopped once again in the leather bound book that he'd picked up. The little boy had messy green hair, but his eyes were a hazel color, but sometimes they could be mistaken for emerald when he was younger or angry, no one knew why. The boy was 5 years old, and from what his 'grandpa' said, he looked just like his father. His eyes scanned over the book before he sat it down for a moment. His name, Yamato Alexander Valentine. The little boy stretched before he picked up the book again, flipping to a more recent intry.

I just realized it yesterday...when I heard Jet talking to one of his ISSP buddies..Spike was in love with Julia..truely in love with her..It hadn't sunk in till just a moment ago...I knew that he loved her..she was the reason that he went to the Syndicate in the first place..besides him wanting to kill Vicious. Jet told me that he would come back, that he was to stubborn to die..but I saw it in his eyes that even he believed that the immortal man could die..

I've never thought about it..but I always assumed that Spike was immortal..I mean...he fell from a cathedral window and he didn't die...he got shot up and he still didn't die...damn, he even faked his own death once.....Yamato is growing up to be a strong boy, just like his father..Jet and Edward help me take care of him..hell, even Ein helps us. We still live on the Bebop, and we still don't get that much income..but we've all tooken side jobs to our bounty hunting..Well, Jet's calling us for supper so I better get going..

"Clunk!"

Yamato quickly looked up, he'd learned that sound well, someone was docking their ship. Puting his mother's book back in the box, he hide it under her bed once again before he raced to his room and laid down, acting like he was asleep. "Yamato!" Ed called as she entered the ship from the hanger, looking around for the little ball of energy. Not finding him in the main room, she walked down the hallway to the room that belonged to him. Smiling as she looked into his room, finding him 'asleep' on his bed. With a chuckle, she walked away from the door back to the others.

---------

Gwg: If I don't quite getting ideas...I'll never finish a story, lol..but really..I wrote this when I couldn't think of nothing for my inu story. I think I'll keep this as a one shot unless I get some reviews..so..review!