Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Faye's Diary ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gwg: And I still haven't really got the main idea for this yet...so the chapters might take a while to come out while I try to figure out the main plot for this since it was a oneshot at first. Anyways, here's your next chapter.

-- Faye's Diary --

--Chapter Six--

Faye was still sitting in the company of Spike and his friends two hours later as they casually talked about days gone by and the wild things they used to do. Spike's syndicate days had come up a few times during the conversation, but he quickly squashed them by asking someone something, or bringing up a memory about someone else.

It finally hit Faye how much she really didn't know about the man she loved. She knew that he'd been part of the syndicate before he'd joined Jet and that him and Vicious used to be best friends, and that he loved, loves she corrected quickly, a girl named Julia. She also knew some of his likes and dislikes, and that included bell peppers and beef without the beef.

"Hey Faye, so what was it like living with this idiot here?" Ryu asked, pointing at Spike with his thumb, a smirk on his face. Faye looked up at Ryu, slowly processing his question before she smirked. "He's a real pain in the ass to tell the truth. His son is just like him." Everyone slowly looked at Faye questioningly as Rayco leaned across the table towards her. "Ya mean Spikey here has a kid?" He asked, surprise and shock showing in his eyes.

Faye nodded her head, wondering why they didn't know this. "Yeah, actually he's 'our' kid since I'm the mother." This earned her more shocked looks as Spike looked away, trying to keep from looking anyone in the eye. 'Damnit..I didn't want them to know about that little mistake.....or...accident..or whatever ya wanna call it...' He thought angrily to himself. Draco looked at Spike with a firm stare before he turned to Rayco when he spoke.

"Spike, ya should've told us! This changes the whole direction of Devalo's plan! Spike, haven't you been thinking?! He could know about the kid man, that could be what he's after for his revenge!" And suddenly, Spike and Faye were both pale with this realization. "Why didn't I see this sooner?! Damnit!" Spike cursed as he hit the table with his fist, cracking it slightly before he stood up.

Faye followed his lead as they rushed out to the Redtail and the Swordfish II, Spike reaching his ship first. As soon as he sat down in it, he tried to contact Jet on the Bebop, but to no avail. As soon as Spike and Faye relayed the situation to Rayco and company, everything went into motion.

Rayco, Faye, Spike, and Draco would go to the Bebop to check on the others and make sure that Jet wasn't just sleeping or anything. The others would travel to their headquaters and get the message out if it was needed to be on full alert for any sightings of Devalo. Time was of the essence, it ment everything now. As Spike and Faye flew towards the Bebop, only one thing was on their minds, to get to their family in time.

---

Gwg: Yes I know I haven't posted on this in a while...my mom has taken over the computer and keeps changing the internet password..I am now in Highschool and I have tons of homework and hardly any free time. My ideas on this story are running dry, but hopefully I will figure out how to get to the end. Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter and please review! I just want to thank all of the people who have read this story and reviewed, it's a real stress reliever to read reviews and it's something that I need. Until next time, ja ne.