Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Faye's Diary ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gwg: Yes, I finally got this chapter out! Sorry it took so long...my mom has this problem with me being on the internet so much and the computer so she keeps grounding me from it...well anyways, here ya go! And thanks to all my reviewers!

-- Faye's Diary --

--Chapter Five--

It'd been exactly 2 weeks since Spike's return to the Bebop, everyone was happy, well..except for Yamato who still was against his father for what he'd done to him mother, but Faye was taking it as well as she could be expected too. Yet something was missing on the ship, and no one could understand what it was, until during a bounty hunt, Spike had to do something that he hadn't done in a while.

The Redtail was parked a block away from the Swordfish 2 on Mars, a place that Spike despised. "You didn't have to come you know." Faye said into the communicator that was hidden in a necklace she was wearing. Spike's complaining stopped for a moment, but just as Faye was about to sigh in relief, he started again. "Shut it Lunkhead, we have a job to do." A sigh and then, "Fine Ms. Bitch, I'll shut up." Well, everything was almost back to normal.

Suddenly, another voice came in on the communicator. "Stop fighting you two, we need this bounty to get us through the next few weeks, maybe even a month or two." Spike nodded, and then remembered that Jet couldn't see him. "Yeah, yeah, I got it." He replied, wondering if Faye would agree. "Fine, whatever, let's just get this over with." 'Yep, that's Faye for ya. Moody as ever...' Spike thought to himself as he waited for her catch up with him.

Something caught his attention out of the corner of his right eye, turning to look up, what he saw surprised the hell outta him. "The Red Dragon Syndicate Headquaters..." He muttered, stunned as the familar re-built building registered in his mind. 'But who would..' His thought trailed off as he noticed Faye standing beside him, looking at the same building. "What did ya see?" She asked him in her 'I-really-don't-care' voice. "Nothing, just remembering some stuff."

Luckily, she accepted his answer as she continued walking ahead of his towards a bar that had earned it's name, 'Bloody Dragon'. As it was, this bar was a hangout for Red Dragon members, mostly they came in after assassinations or something of the sort, which explained the word 'Bloody' in the title. As they walked into the bar, a conversation in the far corner stopped as a man with silver hair and amber eyes looked up, meeting Spike's gaze a nodding.

Grabbing her by the upper arm, Spike pulled her over to the table. "Don't worry, they're not enemies." He whispered to her as the same man stood up just as Spike let go of Faye's arm. Once again nodding, the other men at the table, plus one woman, stood up and nodded at Spike as well. "Nice to see you again Master Spike." The first man spoke, a smile on his face as he shook hands with Spike. "Nice to see you too Rayco, and it seems you brought the gang along as well."

Rayco Hibuku nodded his head and then bowed in Faye's direction. "It's nice to finally meet you Ms. Faye Valentine." Faye blushed lightly when he kissed the top of her hand lightly, but nodded her head before they all sat down. "I would like to introduce you to my friends. The big macho man to the left is Ryu Coniku, beside him with the spike blonde hair is Neal." Both of the men shook hands with Faye and then Spike, a stupid grin on Ryu's face.

"On the other side of Ryu, the youngest of the group, is Draco Hibuku, he's my nephew." Draco shook hands with both Spike and Faye, blushing as Faye sized him up as he tried to keep his attention elsewhere. "And last but not least, the only other girl at the table besides Ms. Faye Valentine is Hikari Inochi." The girl just nodded her head, blue eyes looking at Faye and Spike before she turned away and took Draco's hand in her own, smiling as his violet eyes lite up happily. Spike just grinned as everyone lowered their voices and they begin receiving their information on the bounty head, his name, Devalo Devale, reason for having a bounty on his head, leading the syndicates into war.

Somewhere on Mars

A menacing laughter rang around the huge mansion as one man stood up among his army and commanded them to go back into hiding among the people. "We will rise soon enough, but first, I need to take care of someone who should have been dead years ago."

Aboard the Bebop, a small boy turned to the most recent entry in his mother's diary, an angry scowl composing his features as he read it to himself:

Once again I'm falling to his will..All he has to do is to look at me and the wall around my heart crumbles and I melt. Yamato still won't accept him and I really don't know what's holding him back..maybe it's the same thing that's keep me from asking him so many questions. He told me that he didn't love me, but I already knew that, and somehow, I still felt my heart break into a million pieces once again. He really didn't seem to notice so I just held my tears before I yelled at him an walked out of the room.

I know that Jet understands and accepted him back for a reason, and I really have no idea what that reason is at the moment, but I think I will know it in time. Edward seems very enthusiastic to have him back, even though I really wouldn't know why. Even Ein seems happy to have the Lunkhead back..Well, at any rate, I'll have to get back to you later about this diary, me and Spike have to meet some of his buddies to get some info on a huge bounty head.

---

Gwg: Yeah, I'm sorry that it took me so long to get this chapter out, but I'm running out of ideas and time to write, so bear with me on this. I'll try to get another chapter out as soon as possible and Happy 4th of July!