Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Just From the Past ❯ Faye's Man ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yo…disclaimer…yea…POOR!!! Just spent all my money on Battle Royale manga…I don't own cowboy bebop…*tear…booger*

Â

They go to an apartment that is different from the one earlier. "Don't you live over…I mean, is this the place?" Faye realized she had been tricked earlier and tried not to look stupid. Kevin just laughed and smiled, "Yup."

They go into a small two-room apartment that has only a bedroom and bathroom and then the living room with the kitchen. There is a black duffel bag sitting on the table in the middle of the living room. Kevin grabs the bag and heads into the bathroom leaving Faye, "Sooo…uh…" Kevin catches her uneasiness and replies, "I'll be out in a minute if you need to use the bathroom." Faye starts to look around, "No, that's ok AHHHHHHH!"

Kevin hears her scream and pokes his head out of the bathroom and laughs at her as she backs away from…a bug.

"KEVIN! THERE'S A ROACH! KILL IT!" as she's saying this she's already pulling out her gun getting ready to shoot it. Kevin jumps out of the bathroom and grabs her gun, "Don't shoot! It's my pet, Timmy. Also, if you shoot that gun, the land lord will come up here and make a big fuss." Faye just stands there looking at him, "WHAT?!"

Kevin walks back into the bedroom laughing, "I'm just kidding." He comes back out of the room in a long brown trenchcoat. He turns around for Faye, "Well, what do you think?" Faye looks him over, "It's umm…great!" Kevin walks over to the kitchen grabbing some guns from off the top of the refrigerator and says, "Faye, I know you are after my bounty."

Faye looks up at him with a forced innocent face, "Now what would make you think that?" Kevin continued collecting weapons that were stashed throughout the apartment, "You said at the bar you were a bounty hunter and you followed me around all day. Did you really think that I didn't notice that it was you across the street from the restaurant, and how I tricked you in the elevator? You really thought I didn't know." He said the last sentence while shaking his head.

Faye just stood there in shock at how he made it seem that she wasn't even trying to hide herself. Kevin just continued on, "Look, at the bar, I thought that I had met a nice girl…and…" Faye couldn't listen anymore, "Alright! That's enough of this, I am going to…" She was cut off when they heard somebody banging on the door. Kevin looks at her and says, "Shit! Take this." he hands her the duffel bag that is stuffed with clothes, guns, and toilet paper. "Start going down the fire escape."

Faye started backing up towards the window while yelling, "Why should I listen to you?! I'm not making any promises that I'll still be waiting for you."

Kevin is inches away from Faye in two steps and grabs her collar bringing her nose to nose with him, "If you run off with that bag then I will hunt you down personally and kill you. And that is one promise that I will keep to you."

Kevin lets go of Faye's collar and creeps over to the door and looks through the peephole. He sees one guy is setting a door charge to blow open the door. He gets a sword from his closet and thrusts it through the door. It penetrates through the door and through the man on the other side and kills him. Another guy that Kevin hadn't noticed rams the door open only to be slashed by Kevin's sword across the chest. Kevin starts towards the window when four men appear in the doorways and open fire with handguns. As he jumps out the window he is shot in the back of his left shoulder, "Shit!" He rolls over and slides down the fire escape to where Faye is waiting.

When he gets to where Faye is, at the bottom, he finds her looking through his duffel bag, "What do you think you're doing? Stop that! I wouldn't look through your stuff!" He grabs back his duffel bag shoving stuff back in.

"Well, I am not you. Hey! I took it down for you didn't I?" Faye retorted while looking at some guns she grabbed out of the bag. Kevin grabs them back and stuffs them in his pockets, "Yes, you did. Thanks."

Faye takes out a cigarette and asks, "Why are all these people after you?"

"Well, one is my bounty and they are all men from my old boss, Rudolfus. He is the head of the mafia and wants me back so he can kill me. I really hate that fat ass." Kevin explains as he takes off his trench coat and sees the bloodstains.

"Rudolfus? So he has the bounty out on you…where is this guy anyway?" Faye asked while lighting her cigarette and taking a long drag.

Kevin walks towards Fay, "His office is in the museum, that's why I went there. I needed to have a "talk" with him. Hey, Faye? Can you take a look at my shoulder." He points to his wound. "They shot me when I was getting out of the window."

Faye walks around him, "Yes. Of course." She takes out her gun and whacks him unconscious.

About a half hour later on the Bebop, Kevin wakes up, he looks around confused, "Faye…Faye? What happened? Did they find us?" Faye comes into view smiling, "No, we are far away from your apartment and I hit you with my gun."

He looks at her with a sad, confused, and angry look. "What? Why?!" She looks at him and simply shakes her head, "Because I'm gonna collect your bounty stupid!" Then she knocks him unconscious again.

Faye and Kevin are on Faye's ship when she radios Spike, "Spike, have you gotten Rudolfus yet?"

"No, Can't find a lead on him. All I know is that he is a crime boss somewhere in the city. Have you found Kevin?" Spike was getting annoyed that he couldn't find somebody to let out his anger on. He was having a bad day, and Faye wasn't helping.

Faye smiled and teased him, "Yea, but I haven't taken him in yet. He was really easy. He did all the work for me. Hahaha. Alright, I'll check in later."

"Yea." Spike was really annoyed with Faye now.

Later, Kevin wakes up and realizes he's in Rudolfus's office. He sees him giving Faye his bounty of 800,000 woolongs as she leaves the office saying, "Nice doing business with you Mr. Rudolfus. Care to join me for some coffee downtown?"

Rudolfus looked over her body and replied, "Why yes, I will. Let's go, I doubt he'll go anywhere." They walk out of the office and down the stairs.

Kevin wakes up and says, "Damn it, he fell for her the way I did."

Faye and Rudolfus walk out the museum door and turn around to see Kevin flying out of the second story window screaming, "Ahhhhh" And then land in a bush. He comes out yelling, "Wait, Faye, I want to come with you!"

Rudolfus takes out his gun and mutters, "What? Grrr…die you worthless…" Faye then knocks him out and begins to shoot at Kevin.

She gets Rudolfus to the police station with Kevin following her. She goes up to the desk, "I'm here to…rrrrr" She pulls Rudolfus up and throws him onto the desk. "Ah, here's Rudolfus. Now, where is my 8 million?" They give her the card as she tells them, "Thanks, you know that a guy just killed about five people? His name is Kevin Oztlie. Will he have a bounty on his head now?"

The police guy looks through his computers and replies, "Well, yea, there was a strain of four murders and Oztlie was a suspect. Well, let's see here." He types more stuff into the computer. "Well, there should be a 500,000 woolong bounty on him because he is a fugitive."

Faye thanks the man and turns to leave thinking, "Good. Now I just gotta find this guy again and I'll collect two bounties on him. This is great."

Kevin steps out of an alley and confronts Faye, "Faye, did you get your bounty that you care so much about?"

She smiled, "Yea, but I'm not done collecting yet. I'm turning you into the police this time."

He backs up a little bit, "Wait, no! Faye, why are you going to betray me again?"

Faye looks at him in complete shock and disgust, "Betray?! Ha, I hardly know you! Where do you come from thinking I have betrayed you?"

She walks over and puts handcuffs on him so he doesn't run away. "I…why? No, I'd rather die than go to the police." Kevin reaches in his coat and pulls out a grenade.

Faye starts to panic, "Now wait a minute!" Kevin just smiles, "Yes, I'll die, but I'm not going alone." With that he pulls the pin. Faye frantically tries to find the keys to open the cuffs but the grenade blows up, spewing smoke into her face. She is left sitting there while smoke is pouring onto her, enraged. She hears in the distance some laughing, "Besides, you still have my stuff." He unlocks himself and runs off laughing.

Faye looks down to see a white rose on the ground next to her.

Â

A/N: ok, this is my last chapter that I had prewritten. If you want another chapter, let me know. Cuz I have to start writing it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. later

Ellie is my master…