Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven: Side Stories ❯ Where Have They Gone? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Where Have They Gone?

The couple left in the middle of the night. No one noticed until morning. Their room was empty. Daisuke frowned.

“Where did they go?” he asked.

“Daisuke!” someone shouted. The boy looked up.

“Coming!” he yelled back. Daisuke turned and ran down the hall. Their room hasn't been touched all day. Somebody did notice. Did they do anything about it? Yes, actually. First came the attempts at contact. No response came. Jet started to get angry. The interns sat off in the corner, watching it unfold.

“Where did they go?” Daisuke asked. Soot and Bemmer shrugged and shook their heads. Mandy had no answer either. Faye and Ed started to notice them gone too.

So what is going to happen next? Look for them, of course. But how long is that going to last? Hours? Days? Maybe weeks. The interns' boss had a guess of how this going to play out. Is he going to say anything? Not if they ask. Why would be keep it a secret? Well…

“I was told to keep my mouth shut.”

There is no need to say that no one else was happy with this answer. The boss just shrugged when they voiced it as such.

“Sorry, can't say anything.”

But it's not a complete loss, however.

They will come back, though. Everyone was sure of that. Not like them to leave for good without saying goodbye. She wouldn't allow that. Based on that alone, the couple will be coming back soon.

So what were they going to do until then? Well… not much. Just wait until they get back and try to contact them the whole time. And find work for the time being. They have no idea how long that is going to be.