Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven: Side Stories ❯ Everything is Cool ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everything is Cool

Daisuke turned to Soot.

“Are we good?” he asked.

“Hm? Why?” the other boy asked. Daisuke shrugged.

“I just want to know, I guess,” he said. Soot gave him a strange look.

“Why?” he asked again.

“I don't know,” Daisuke said. “Are we good?” The other boy rolled his eyes.

“Yes,” he said. “We are good.”

“Are you sure?” the other boy asked. Soot sighed aloud.

“Yes! Yes, we are good,” he said. Daisuke took a breath.

“Okay,” he said. The other boy rolled his eyes. His fellow intern opened his mouth. Soot was quick to put up his hand.

“No!” he said. “Just no.” Daisuke tried to talk again but he was cut off. Finally, he gave up. Soot broke into a huge smile.

“Thank you,” he said. Daisuke frowned at him like a little puppy.

“Oi!” someone yelled. The boys looked up to see Jet standing in the doorway.

“What are you two doing?” he asked. Soot put up his hands in a shrug.

“He's asking stupid questions while I'm doing nothing,” he said. The boy got up and walked out of the room. Daisuke frowned at his back.

“Asshole,” he said under his breath once he left the room.