Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven: Side Stories ❯ Soot Loves Amanda ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Soot Loves Amanda

He loves his girl. Even after she died, he still loved her. She's not gone, however. Amanda is still with him every day.

No seriously, she is with him every day.

“Are you going to move on when I die?” Soot asked. Amanda gave him a curious look.

“Why? Do you want me to?” she asked.

“Dunno,” he said. He shrugged as he said that. Amanda cocked her head to the side. She still couldn't figure him out. Boys were strange creatures to her. Even in life, they were a mystery to her. Mandy and Faye were no help either. Amanda rubbed her forehead.

“What's the matter?” Soot asked. She shook her head before she lowered her hand.

“I don't get you,” she said.

“What do you mean?” he asked. Amanda tried to think of what she wanted to say. Soot sat waiting.

“You make no sense sometimes,” she said at last.

“How so?” Soot asked. His girlfriend frowned.

“I don't know!” she said at last. Soot covered his mouth as he tried not to laugh. Amanda shot him a sharp look.

“What's so funny?!” she asked. Soot tapped himself on the forehead.

“The vein in your forehead still pulses when you get frustrated,” he said. Amanda felt along her forehead.

“What? Is that bad?” she asked. Soot smiled as he shook his head.

“It's rather cute, actually,” he said. “It's so weird.”

“What do you mean?” Amanda asked. Soot leaned forward with a dreamy look in his eyes.

“I never got to tell you that until now,” he said. The angel stared at him as her brain mentally crashed. She never got boys. Soot really did break her brain—even after she died. Meanwhile, her boyfriend broke into a huge grin.