Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Mars + Heaven: Side Stories ❯ Scale of Women ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Scale of Women

Mandy has many things to say about the women and girls around her. She's been keeping notes in her head. She hasn't shared them with anyone until now.

Faye

She just doesn't give a shit. That's gotten her into trouble. Mandy can't stand that about Faye. Not like she was going to listen anyway. She would tell the intern to mind her own business. Plus, she smokes too much. And she isn't good with money. Why does Sakura like her so much? Mandy just doesn't get it.

Ed

She's an odd case. Mandy can't figure her out. Soot thinks Ed is nuts but cool. Now that she thought about it. Ed does have her uses. She's got some wicked computer skills. Ein also likes her. Same with Daisuke, Amanda, Cherry, and Sakura. Mandy is okay with Ed she supposed.

Foxy

Here was another one who didn't give a fuck. She was worse than Faye somehow. Mandy didn't even know that could be possible. Well, here they were. The intern could only shake her head. How many guys on Mars knew her name alone? Foxy was a female Kurotio. Speaking which of, Mandy was surprised they hadn't had sex yet. I mean, it would make sense if you thought about it. At least, that was how Mandy saw it. She did ask her once. Foxy just shrugged and shook her head.

“Don't feel like it,” she said. They left it at that.

Francesca

And here is another that didn't give a fuck. Only, she's scary. Mandy would try to avoid her when she could. Only Kurotio had the guts to get close to Francesca. They actually used to date. Mandy couldn't see why. He came across as a creep. And she hated creeps. Francesca isn't too fond of him either. It looked like Kurotio couldn't take a hint. He is convinced that she will cave. However, no one had to worry about Francesca. That demon lady could fend for herself. She and Faye could get along just fine.

Amanda

They've known each other for years. Even after death, Amanda hasn't changed. Out of everyone in the group, Mandy and Amanda could get along with no problems. Heh, look at that. Two Amandas. In life, Amanda didn't understand boys. That definitely hasn't changed. Soot doesn't make it any better.

“He's just so… So…” Amanda complained one day.

“Frustrating?” Mandy asked.

“Yeah! Exactly!” the angel shouted. Her fellow intern rubbed her on the back.

“I understand,” she said. “I understand.” Amanda looked up at her. Mandy gave her a little smile.

Sakura

She's sweet. Maybe too sweet. But Mandy has noticed that Sakura is changing. She's turning more… More… The intern can't quite figure it out. It threw her for a loop when Sakura and Spike ran off without saying a word. This wasn't like her. Did he talk her into it? It seemed like it. That wasn't the only thing either. There were other things too. Mandy tried to go over them in her head. Well, Sakura is starting to speak her mind a little bit more. There is something else. Mandy tried hard to think. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but it was there.

There are more notes on all them. Mandy will have to look into them later.