Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstandings ❯ Over the Line ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Over the Line
 
...
 
It had to be a dream. It had to be a dream. It had to be a dream...
 
It wasn't a dream. Spike knew it wasn't a dream. He knew that what had happened last night was a reality. And he was scared that what had been a reality was a dream. For his dreams were reality. For life was a dream to him. A dream you couldn't be woken up from...
 
“Until the day I die.”
 
...
 
She had to leave. She knew she needed to leave. Something deep inside her told her things wouldn't be the same. Faye knew something was wrong. Although she didn't know what, she followed her woman's intuition. She needed to leave...
 
As she flew through space in her Red Tail she contemplated on where she should go. Venus? Mars?
 
Earth. It came to her as she was flying above the rather beautiful planet. It's swirling white clouds captivated her. She could live there. At least for a while. As she landed on the rocky surface she smiled to herself. This was a perfect place to stay.
 
Taking care to lock the Red Tail she followed a dirt path to a sign. “Stonemason Road” it read.
 
...
 
Author's Note: Please review. I'd love to hear your thoughts and questions. And don't worry because the later chapters will explain what just happened if you didn't understand.