Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ See You in Space Cow Girl..... ❯ Alone.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The sun was rising up from the night, and the birds came out and started to sing. Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tirsky the 4th , well know as Ed or Fansico Appleberry was sleeping with her dog Ein. They were on the CowBoy Bebop, but they left to search for where they belong. Ed slept under a rock with Ein by her side. She could hear the words that Faye said over and over. "Don't you want to know where you belong?" Ed woke up, sweat came from her forehead and she looked at Ein next to her. "Where does Edward belong?" She asked her self. "Ein, Ein..Wake up." She shook the dog alittle. "We gotta go." She smiled at the dog. Ein barked lightly, and yawned alittle. "We must find Father Person." Ed got her backpack on and got out from under the rock.

As they walked off they looked around the rocky earth. "This place looks worse then last time Ed saw." Ed told Ein. Ein just barked at her. Edward giggled. "Father Person! Oh Father Person!" Ed called out, but she could not fin anything. Then Ed saw a truck far away. "Ein! Look it's Father Person's truck!" Ed ran to it, as Ein followed. There was no one in the truck. "What is this? No one for Ed?" Ed looked down. "Hey what is this?" Ed saw paper in the truck. "It's a letter, Ein! Look a letter for me!" Ed smiled.

Dear Fansico,

If you got this letter, then you found my truck. I as your father and that..uh..um..Mack guy have got a message that we must leave earth. I wish you came with me sooner, but you were with those two bounty people. Here in this letter I have a gift for you. I am sorry Fansico, I wish I was a better father, but I am only one man, and I have a job. Don't forget I love you.

Love,

Your Father

Ed looked down, she felt like she was going to cry. The only thing was Ed never cried in her life. "Father..person…leave Ed?" She had tears roll down her cheek. Ein looked up and made a whimper sound. "Ed have no father person to go to. What will Ed do?" Ed cried. Ein rubbed himself on Ed's leg to try and make her feel better. "The Bebop!" Ed yelled and she stuff the letter in her backpack and ran off. "Come on Ein! We must go to the Bebop! Faye- Faye, Spike Person, and Jet Person will take us back!" Ed and Ein ran down the rock earth fast. Ed had tears still roll down her cheek, but she had to for get her father. When they seem to run forever, Ed stoped. "I can't find it!" Ed screamed. "I can't find…" Ed stopped when she notices she was standing where the Bebop was. "It's….it's…gone." Ed started to cry again. Ein looked up to her. "Wait! Ed can't cry! Ed is more then a crybaby. Ed lived alone for her whole life. Ed can do it now."

Ed sat down and put her hands in her hands. "I am alone, Wait.. oh Ein!" She hugged Ein tightly. "Your all I got." She hugged him for a while. Then Ed remembers in the letter about a gift. She opened the letter and pulled out a boxes in the letter. "A gift." Ed said to her self. She opened the boxes and saw a necklace with a picture of her as a baby, her dad, and some women. "I HATE FATHER PERSON!" Ed ripped him out of the picture and ate it. Then she looked at the women. "Mother Person? This must be Edward's Mother person! Ein we will go look for her!" Ed got up and smiled. "Come on! Edward and Cowboy Woof Woof must go!" So Ed and Ein ran off into the hot sun for an adventure waiting for them to start.