Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ See You in Space Cow Girl..... ❯ Sing That Old Rythm Blues ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ed and Ein walked like there was no tomorrow. "Oh Ein, my feet are hurting. There is no sign of any living thing at all." Ed sighed. Ein barked at her. "Don't talk to me like that. I know where I am going. Ed lived her for many years." There was silence. "Alright! I don't know where we are going Ein." Ed complained. Ed then saw a small little town. "Ein! Look a town! We are near a town!" Ed picked up Ein and danced with him. "Yippie!" Ed giggled. As they walked more into the town there was no sign of anyone. "This is odd. There is still no living person. Oh Ein, this is a nightmare." Ed then saw a women walk by. "Hey, you may Ed speak with you?" Ed asked the women. "Well hello, welcome to Washington D.C. It's not like what it use to be, but its still living. What can I help you with?" She asked. "Ed lost, and she needs to find this person." Ed showed the little girl the picture in her necklace of Ed as a baby and the women holding her.

" Good Lord! That can't be.." The women slowly said. "Do you know her lady? I need to find her. She might be Mother Person." Ed told her. "Oh no, you don't need her. She is nothing but trouble. Always singing those Rhythm Blues. She is the unhappiness women in Washington D.C." The Women told her. "I need to find her, lady. Father Person left me, and now I need Mother Person." "Father Person? Oh you mean Mr. Appleberry. He is a good for nothing. A liar and a good for nothing sneak." The women sneered. "He seemed nice to me, till he lifted." Ed told her. "Your name is Ed?" The women asked. "Ed is short for Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tirvsky the 4th. Ed made it up her self. Nice to meet you." Ed giggled. "If you made it up how can you be the fourth? Oh never mind, the name is Dorothy, but people call me Dotty for short." The women smiled. "Dotty is a cool nickname!" Ed laughed. "Oh I almost forgot! This is my friend Ein." Ed giggled.

"Wait, Edward? I know you, your real name is Fransico." Dotty told her. "I think that's what Father Person told me." Ed shurged. "Oh you were such a cute baby. Your mom started to sing the blues once you disapeared. She thought she lost you. Now I know! Your father put you in a daycare and forgot about you. Some parents, huh?" Dotty said coldly. "I need to meet Mother Person. What is she like?" "Like you, but she is very good at computers. She use to be a hacker." "I am a hacker! A very good one too!" Ed laughed. Dotty looked at the sun set. "You know what? Maybe you should come to my bar and rest. I bet it's been a long day. Want something to eat?" Dotty asked. "You mean food? Sure!" Ed laughed. Dotty smiled and patted her on the head. "Lets go little one, the sun will soon set and it will be dark out here."

When Ed walked into Dotty's bar it smiled like beer and smoke. "It smiles funny in here." Ed told her. "Oh that's how it smells when it's late hours. I got use to it though. Ed saw a small little stage in the corner. "What is that?" Ed asked. "That's where your mom started to sing. She sang about good things though. Once you disappeared she sang those blues." Dotty told her. "Dotty, may I sing the blues? Just once." Ed asked her. "Fine, just once." Ed giggled and ran on stage, she grabbed the Mic. "Gentlemen and….a lady. I will sing my own song for you tonight. So sit back and let Edward do the singing."

(Sings)

I am so sad….

I feel like I wasted everything.

Just walking around looking for

Someone who wants me. Who does?

No one at all..

Just me and my dog

That's all I got.

No one to say hello to or I love them

A lot. Some day I feel like crying

Other days I feel like dying.

I got those Old Rhythm Blues in me..

I am so mad..

Why I wasted everything I had?

Fighting with my friends..

Living life till the end..

But I left them all

Just…me

and my dog

That's all I got.

No one to say hello to or I love them

A lot. Some day I feel like crying

Other days I feel like dying.

I got those Old Rhythm Blues in me..

OOoOOoOo yeahhhh

Just me and…my dog..

Dotty didn't think the men would clap, but they did when Ed was done. [This girl can sing those blues.] Dotty thought. [No one ever clapped when Maggie was done.] Ed got off stage and looked at Dotty. "Was I good, Dot-Dot?" Ed asked. "Very well done little lady." Dotty smiled. "I feel much better now." "FRANSICO! MY LITTLE FRANSICO!" Ed could hear a voice. "MY FRANSICO!" A women yelled running up to Ed hugging her to death.