Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ See You in Space Cow Girl..... ❯ Mother Person? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ed was being hugged to death by this woman, Ed could hardly breath. "FRANSICO! MY LITTLE FRANSICO!" The women cried. "Hey Maggie, let go of the girl! You're going to kill her." Dotty told her. "I can't help it! Oh Fransico don't you remember me?" Maggie asked. "Who is Fransico? My name is Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tirvsky the 4th. Ed is for short. Nice to meet you lady." Ed giggled. "Oh no! What have I done?! I am such a bad mother!" Maggie took Ed by the hair and cried. "Oh I am sorry Fransico!" She cried. "Uh..Lady..please your hurting me." Ed wince alittle. "Maggie, the girl does not remember. It's been over ten years. She is not going to remember her. Go in the back room and sit and talk to her." Dotty told her.

Maggie and Ed went into the back room of the bar. Ein stayed with Dotty to get something to eat. "Oh my sweet little Fransico. I missed you so much. You are my daughter and I am your mother." Maggie smiled sweetly to her. "Mother Person? Ed has found you?" Ed looked at her. "Yes, I am sorry about your father. He never remember things well. I am so sorry we left you at that day care. It's just you were are first child and.." Maggie was cut off by Ed hugging her. "It's ok Mother Person. Ed now knows where she belongs. All that matters is that Ed has someone to go to in the night. Ed has someone that will love her now." Ed hugged Maggie more.

"Mother Person what are you like?" Ed asked. Maggie smiled her red eyes sparkled and her long red hair shined. "I am not a very happy person, but now that you are here, Fransico I am all better." Maggie smiled. "Did Ed, really hurt Mother Person?" Ed looked down. "It was my fault, not yours." Maggie looked at her. "Father Person, was going to take me, but he left with out me. He gave me this necklace with your picture, but I took his picture off." Ed looked angry. Maggie laughed a little. "Fransico, your so funny. I am so glad to have found you." Maggie smiled. "Now tell me about your self, Fransico." Maggie told Ed. "I lived in with this place with food and children for many years. Edward liked it very much. Then Ed got bored of it and walked away. I lived in a shack for a while, but then I road the Cowboy Bebop! I made many friends. Faye-Faye, Spike Person, and Jet Person.! We chase bounty heads for fun. Then I also was the best super hacker around! So Mother Person you know more about me yet?" Ed asked, she did a handstand.

Maggie giggled alittle. Then she stopped. "Did you say Faye-Faye?" Maggie asked. "Yes, Faye-Faye, Ed knew her." "What was her real name?" "Ed thinks it was Faye Valentine." Ed giggled. "Faye….Valentine." Maggie told her self. "What is it Mother Person? Did Ed do something wrong?" "Oh No Ed! It's nothing like that.." Then there were loud screams and gunshots going off in the front. Ed heard Ein bark. "EIN! WHATS WRONG!" Ed ran out screaming. "FRANSICO! COME BACK!" Ed saw a man with a gun. "Hey you, spooookkyyy face!" Ed ran to him and bit his hand where the gun was. "AHHH GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" The man yelled. Ed let go, and she got on all fours growling at them man. "That is a weird boy! I am out of here!" The man ran out. Ed looked around as the crowd people cheered. "Ein? Were are you Ein?" Ed heard Ein wince. "EIN?" Ed cried. Ed spotted Ein on the floor he was shot. "EIN!"

"Ein, please don't leave. We are a team! You know that! Ein…space doggy wooffy…" Ed started to cry. "Don't worry Ed! I'll try to save him." Dotty took Ein and went to the back. "Don't worry, Fransico. Everything will be ok." Maggie hugged Ed. "Mother Person, will he be ok?" Ed asked. "It's going to be very hard to make sure he is safe, but I think Dotty can handle it." Maggie wiped her tears away. Later that night Maggie sat on a chair, and Ed rested her head on her lap. Maggie played with Ed's hair lightly. "My little Fransico." Maggie smiled. Then a young boy walked in, he yawned lightly and looked around the bar. He seemed to be 13 or 14. "Hey, Maggie! How are you?" He asked. "Hi Wasaki, how are you?" Maggie smiled. Wasaki looked at Ed. "Who is that?" He asked. "This is my daughter. Her name is Fransico, but she seem to call her self Ed. Of course her middle name is Edward." Maggie played with Ed's hair more. "She is very pretty, you think she would like me?" Wasaki asked. "I don't know. Wasaki, I don't know Fransico very well…I lost her when she was two years old." Maggie sighed. "Hey I know, but you think she could?" "Why not? She is a very sweet little girl." Maggie smiled sweetly at Wasaki.

Dotty then came out of the room. She didn't look very happy. "Oh please..don't tell me." Maggie sighed. "I am sorry, the dog was shot to bad. He didn't make it." Dotty looked down. "Oh no, Fransico.." Maggie looked down. "How am I going to tell her? She will be heart broken." Maggie sighed. "What kind of dog was it?" Wasaki asked. "Don't know, never saw the kind before." Dotty told him. "I can tell her." Wasaki told them. "She does not even know you. How can you tell her something?" Maggie asked. "Don't worry, Maggie can tell her." Dotty took Wasaki to the back. Ed woke up and yawned. "Hello Mother Person." Ed smiled. "Fransico, sweety.. Ein your sweet little doggy, didn't make it." Maggie looked at her. "What do you mean? Ein…is..is dead?" Ed cried. "I am sorry.." "No! It's not true! Ed not believe! Ed not believe!" Maggie hugged Ed as she cried.