Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Trail: Shin Heart ❯ Vol. Three, Chapter Twenty-Seven: Love Me ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Me
The night was unusually warm that night. Most of Bebop had gone quiet. Not many people around either. Jet and Ume went off on another date. Kurotio and Foxtrot went to look for dates. Faye left to gamble again. Ed? Laid out asleep in bed. Cherry? Out on a mission or whatever. (Spike didn't really care.) Francesca? Well, that's unknown. So, it was only Spike and Sakura tonight. Nothing's going to happen, right?
Cigarette smoke floated through the air. Spike looked out into the empty space. The silence usually befriended him. Not so much tonight. The silence just sat around him. Not being fulfilling. Not being annoying. Just being. He took another puff of his cigarette.
He glanced up when he heard the door slide open. Sakura stood in the doorway looking at him. Neither one said anything. Spike only shrugged.
“Oh, it's you,” he mumbled. She didn't speak. The tenshi-chi seemed to float as she walked into the living room. Sakura sat down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder. Spike thought about pushing her off, but decided against it. She's not really doing anything, he thought. The cowboy took another puff of his cigarette.
“Where is everyone?” Sakura asked.
“Gone,” Spike replied.
“Oh. What now?”
“Nothing.”
“Oh.”
The couple went silent again. Spike looked out into the darkness. Nothing indeed. Wait a second! That's not right. Something needs to happen.
But what, exactly?
Spike glanced down at Sakura. “I've got something,” he said. Sakura looked up at him.
“What?” she asked. The cowboy leaned down and kissed her on the lips. The tenshi-chi giggled and kissed him back.
“Oh,” she said. “What is this?”
“Just,” her boyfriend replied. “A little something to kill time with.” She gave him a little smile.
“I like that,” she said. The cowboy smirked at her.
“I knew you would,” he said. Spike pushed her down on the couch. The tenshi-chi smiled at him as she giggled.
“What are you planning to do with me?” she asked.
“You'll have to see,” he said. His girl opened her mouth to speak, but Spike stopped her in her tracks.
“Don't talk,” he said. “That's all that you'll need to do right now. Got me?” Sakura only nodded. Spike drew back his hand. Now, time to get to work.
The cowboy rolled her skirt up to her waist and pushed apart her legs. Sakura watched on with pinkened cheeks. Spike couldn't help but to smirk to himself. She's never done anything “new” in bed, he thought. This should be entertaining.
Sakura's light pink panties sailed halfway across the room and landed on the floor. The cowboy knelt down between her thighs. The tenshi-chi glanced down at him.
“What are…” she began to ask.
“Don't talk,” Spike repeated. “Just lie there and enjoy yourself, okay?” Sakura quickly nodded and lied back. The cowboy inched in a little bit closer. His tongue met up with her wet lower lips perfectly.
Sakura felt a sudden jolt up her spine. She tightly shut her eyes and moaned out.
“Oh wow!” she whimpered. “Good. Good.” Spike began to speed up as he went deeper. Such a sweet taste. So angels do taste divine, the cowboy thought. He began to lick even faster. His girl grabbed onto the couch and cried out even louder.
“Oh! More! MORE!!!” she screamed. The shin heart in her chest began to beat with her own heart with each dig. Her mind tried to keep up with the blinding speed below. Sure, she knew what pleasure was. But, not like this. This was just…
“Oh God!” Sakura screamed. “Oh God! I can't take it anymore! AHHH!” There came the sweet payout. Spike licked it all up before sitting up. The tenshi-chi stared at him panting.
“Wow!” she gasped as she tried to catch her breath. The cowboy only smiled at her.
“Good?” he asked.
“Yeah!” Sakura answered with one breath. He quickly grabbed her by the hand.
“There's more where that came from,” the cowboy told her. The tenshi-chi looked up at him, curious.
“Really now?” she asked. The man didn't answer. He just pulled her off of the couch and dragged her back to his room.
Oh Boy, Angel and Cowboy