Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Twins Of Havoc ❯ Chapter 4 - Twins A La Spike ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Jet watched his friend gazing at his kids in wonder and laughed inwardly to himself. Spike, he has no idea what he's in for.' his head he placed a hand on Spikes shoulder comfortingly. really a wonder aren't they?" with them stuffing there faces like that they're a real magical sight to see." Spike muttered. laughed. take after you that way." was never THAT bad." Spike mumbled. grunted. and pigs fly." winced watching the twins eat and turned towards Spike. "You may want to sit down, the way things are going, they may take a while...unless you'd like to continue gazing at your children in all their splendor." ignored his comment and asked his own question. on, lets go into the control room, I have a few more questions of my own." two men walked, well, one walked, and one limped into the control room on the other side of the ship. what were these questions you wanted to know?" Jet asked, sitting down on the chair in front of the ships main frame computer. happened to my sword fish?" winced for the second time today, this was not going to be pretty. He started carefully. "seeing as how you were dead, and not alive, so you wouldn't be back, which means you didn't need any material possesions, so you wouldn't need the swordfish, cause you were dead.....I a...I...well, you did alot of damage in your effort to kill Vicious and well, I needed money for bills, so I. I chopped it up and sold it to the highest bidder." Jet squeked out nervously, waiting for the upcoming torrent of obscenities. Well, they came. did what!!!!!!!!!" Spike shouted angrilly. "How could you do that to the swordfish! My precious swordfish!" down Spike! Its not like you needed it or anything you were dead! Did you want it buried with you or something?!" I can't believe you did that to the swordfish, I feel violated." Spike! Is that all you wanted to know?" Spike slowly got over the fact that the swordfish was gone and moved on. my daughters," he began. He figured refuring to them as his daughters would take some getting used to. But suprisingly enough his paternal instincts began to kick in quickly and it didn't sound odd to him at all. "tell me about them." grinned. "Lets just say, when I thought you were a handful, I was greatly mistaken. Moonbay and Ravyn got into so much trouble they made you seem like a girl scout." do you mean by that little crack?" what I said. When they were eight, they decided it would be fun to go out in the space suits and see how close to the sun they could get." gave him a shocked look. nearly got themselves turned to jelly. Then, when they were eleven, they though it would be fun to go visit pluto and see if they could sneak into the high maintenence security prison. Do you have any idea how hard that was to convince the Issp to help me out of that?!" tried to comment but was quickly shut up by Jets ranting and raving. they were 16 they took the Bebop out by themselves and didn't come back for a week! After they did come back, there were reminents of a party. You know! Food, drink, broken pieces of the ship, used condoms, knocked out people. You know! A giant mess! It was horrible! Do you have any idea how long it took to clean up the ship!!!!! It smelled like puke and liqour for a month!!!!" paused to catch his breath and Spike looked at him with eyes bulged out. Jet muttered. "And thats only the begining." at least it was safe sex." Spike muttered. loud snoring could be heard from across the ship and Jet sighed. "Well, at least they're done eating." that what they were doing? It looked like feeding time at the zoo." up Jet began to make his way into the living room with Spike right behind him. There they found both girls lounging across the couch. Moonbay on one end and Ravyn on the other practically laying on one another. up!" Spike shouted, only to be a little ticked that they didn't move a muscle. He kicked the couch and they didn't move. He went to kick them but Jet stopped him. me, nothing will wake them up. If you want them up, there's a little trick that never fails to work. Just watch." arched a brow but let Jet handle it. He seemed to think he knew what he was doing. Spike steped back, wondering if it was going to get violent. Jet shouted and both girls sat straight up with the speed of a bullet. Moonbay shouted, while her sister sat up screaming. "Chocolate?!" gave Spike a triumphant smile and Spike only watched the two girls with a small grin. Yep, they definitly took after him, and Julia loved chocolate. calmed them down because they were now ready to get up and search franticly for the donuts. girls, there is something important I need to talk to you about." Jet began. my god, Jet please don't give us 'the talk' again. I don't think my virgin ears could take it." Moonbay said sardonicly. Jet, you've tried to talk about the 'Birds and the Bee's' before, it turned out in disastor. You got all red and freaked out when Moonbay said orgasm." Ravyn said slightly annoyed. blushed a fierce shade of crimson and Spike muffled a laugh behind his hand. Picturing Jet trying to explain the facts of life to these two seemed like it would be a Jerry Springer episode. 'Teach your kids about sex!' Jet said embarresed. "I have to talk to you about something more serious." get it, you want to talk about protection this time right?" Ravyn asked. laughed. I have to talk to you about your father!" shut them up. about our father?" Ravyn asked curious. looked at Spike. "Spike, could you please leave the room for a minute?" nodded and left. Jet turned back to the girls. you see....."