Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ What It Means To Trust You ❯ Encountering Friendly Strangers ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I found it!!! YAY! Here's the story. I left it on the coffee table when I left and when I came back two days later it was gone! So I was like yelling at my mom for touching it and crap. Then today I go out there and its back on the coffee table! Me and my mom are like what the HELL?? LOL. Enjoy!
~KawaiiAyu

-----

What It Means To Trust You
Chapter 6: Encountering Friendly Strangers


Last time we left out heroes (Had to say that ^_^):


-:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:-
Then, the doorbell rang. Faye growled at being disturbed. Jet was out getting supplies so she had to get it herself. She slowly lifted herself off of the couch and walked to the door. She wondered who would be coming to some old fishing boat docked on Mars. She opened it to see no one there. "Wha-" Then someone popped into her view. "Woah!" She jumped back. "Hey buddy, don't you know that's not very polite to scare someone like that? And who the hell are you?"

"Since when were you ever polite, Faye?"

Faye froze. :No...: She looked up at the figure in the trench coat before her. She slowly brought her hand up and took off his hat, and there was a sight she thought she'd never see again in all her life: Green poofy hair.
-:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:--:-



Faye just stared at him with her mouth slightly open. He spoke up, "Er, Faye? You might wanna close-" He was cut off by her slamming the door in his face. She locked the door and put leaned on it. :Nope, not happening, definitely NOT.: She thought. She dropped his hat and ran to her room.

Outside Jet showed up with bags in his arms. He noticed the stranger standing in front of his door. He was about to put his bags down and get out his gun when he noticed the green puffy hair. "Spike?" He asked, confused.

Spike was looking at the door very confused when he heard Jet's voice. He turned around. "Hey buddy." He grinned. Then Jet DID drop his bags. "Man, everyone's just so happy to see me around here huh?"

Jet snapped out of his confusion and smiled. "Spike, I don't believe it. Ha! I just don't believe it! Wha.. how...?" His mouth couldn't form the many questions running through his head.

Spike laughed lightly at him and walked over and picked up the bags. "Yep Jet, still working on the ability to speak?" He joked.

Jet laughed. "Aw, shut up. Where have you been!?" He finally got one question out.

"Places."

Jet didn't want that. "Spike come on. You disappear for months and now you're not gonna tell me where you've been?"

"I'll tell you Jet. I'll tell you everything. But I'd like to tell the story once please? Can it wait till we can get everyone together? Including that hot-headed female partner of ours."

"Alright. Let's go inside." They walked over to the door and Jet tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. "Damn paranoid woman, why is this locked?" He mumbled as he got the key out.

"Eh, gee I dunno..." Spike said, looking up into the sky to avoid Jet's accusing glance.

He got the door opened and they walked in. "Hey Jet. Was it just me, or is Faye gaining weight?"

Jet took the bags from him and walked towards the kitchen. "Gee, I dunno." He replied with a grin, leaving Spike glaring at his back.



-----

Yup yup... I know, short. I just thought it would be best to end it there. There should be SOME Spike/Faye-ness up your way next time! Isn't it exciting!? O.O!

AIM: KawaiiAyu