Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ When Worlds Collide ❯ The Story Begins... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pai: Hello!

Faye:Who the hell is this?

Pai: I'm Pai writing her first self-insertion fic, first Cowboy Bebop fic, and Pai's first fic EVER!

Spike:Oh great another Ed. -_-;

Pai: Spike will you read the disclaimer?

Spike: Why not? Pai doesn't own Cowboy Bebop, Digimon, or any of the characters.

Jet: Can we get on with the fic now?

Pai:First, some author's notes. This story is from the third person so instead of using 'I', Pai will use Pai. Also, this story takes place one year after The Real Folk Blues part II. Spike survived and Ed is back. Pai, Amber, and Ryo are all 19.

Ed:Now on with the fic!

Chapter 1: Transportation

It was an average day on the Bebop. Jet was cooking bell peppers and beef, (a/n without the beef) Spike and Faye were watching t.v., and Ed was finding new bounties on the Tomato with Ein. (a/n for those of you that don't know, Tomato is the name of Ed's computer.)

Getting bored, Ed got a new idea.

"Hey Ein, let's bring people from a different dimension to the Bebop!" She said and started typing furiously.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

Pai was sitting on the couch, watching Digimon with her friend Amber and Amber's boyfriend Ryo.

Right in the middle, time just...well froze.

"What happened?" Amber asked grabbing Ryo's arm, causing him to blush furiously.

"I don't know and don't like it," Pai said.

Then there was a giant flash of light. It swallowed the three up and then dissapeared.

**************************************************************** *******

Pai: Short, Pai knows but is going to update a lot. Also, Pai loves cliffhangers and there will be a LOT *evil cackle than grin* Matta ne!