Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ That's How It Is Being An Adult ❯ Another Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Kyria and her twin brother, Perry packed their stuff. "Dad! We're going now!" they both said. "Okay! Good luck with your mid-terms!" Akira said as he knew the two were taking their mid-terms to get to highschool. "Akira!! Don't forget to drop Tai at preschool and Elisa at 2nd grade! Thanks!" Kiri said before running out the door. "Yeah. Come on, brats." He said holding up Tai and Elisa. He put them in the car and before they buckled up Mitsuru caught their attention. "Hey. You bringing them to Libyra School, Akira?" He asked from inside the car. "Yeah. Why?" Akira asked. "I'm going there too. Come on." Mitsuru said, opening the back door. "Gee. Thanks!" Akira said as his kids hopped in the other car. "Hayo, Wisk." Little Tai said. "Heya Tai. Hi Elisa." He said. "Heya Wish." Elisa said.

"Okay, you two. Buh-bye!" Akira said as his two kids gave him a kiss on each cheek. "Bye daddy!" They said. He closed the door and went to Mitsuru. "Boy, you sure are nice nowadays! Guess it comes with being married to the decendant of the princess, eh Mitsuru?" Akira joked. "Oh shut up. You're married to your own kind. Miko's a half demon. Whatever, I'm just glad he's happy with who and what he is. See you later." He said blushing at what Akira said. Akira smirked and watched Mitsuru drive off. "Thanks Mitsuru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled before running into the house. He changed into his uniform and drove off to the Moon Shine Club.


Misoka saw him. "Hey, Akira. How's the kids?" Akira went to the back and took out the large bowl. "Hey. Having four kids is tough. You're lucky." He said. "But I'm still happy to have them with me." He threw a cloth to Nozomu, who was washing the tables. "Ugh. Why do these teens and kids like to stick gum under our tables? They're freakin' annoying." Nozomu said. "Comes with the job, Nozomu." Misoka said, checking the money. "Whatever. Kyria out of the hospital yet?" Nozomu asked.

"Yeah. Like three days ago. She just had a garden snake bite her." Akira said, flipping the rice around. "Oh. It's not infected?" Misoka asked, still organizing the money. "Nah." He said. "So, how's your son, Misoka?" Akira asked. Nozomu chuckled. "That's all we talk about nowadays. It's funny you know?" Misoka and Akira agreed by laughing as well. "Yeah. But, Yip's fine. He found out that he's a fire kitsune, too." Misoka said. "Great. Now you don't need to worry about him going downstairs in the cold. He can make a fire." Nozomu exclaimed. "Not funny, Nozomu." Misoka glared. "Aw, can't ya talk a small inside joke?" Nozomu asked. "Whatever. Hey, where's Mitsuru?" Misoka asked. "He's driving my and his mini-kids to school." Akira answered. "Oh. Did you plead him?" Nozomu asked. "Nah. He offered it. He got mad at me for saying he's nice just because he's married to Mahiru. How's my big sister anyways, Nozomu?" Akira asked, putting the fifth rice serving into a bowl....



CLIFF HANGER!!

Boy. That was short. Usually all my chapters are. -.- Srry! Next chapter will come VERY shortly. Besides, I'm on the pc 24/7.
_____________
Oh yeah. Kiri and Kadan are my ocz! Here'z a short info on them.

-Kiri-
Kiri is a sweet, fun-loving woman who likes peace. She's also a lunar and werewolf. She can get rough if she needs to and she works as a manager for singers. Only part-time though. She loves to be with her husband[Akira] and her four kids.

-Kadan-
A rough, tough and fun werewolf. She is also a lunar and werewolf. Her husband is Nozomu and her brother is Akira. She's a singer for Moon shine and she loves to dance. She plays with her children and she likes to swim with Wish and Mahiru.
Converting /tmp/phpYCHwCP to /dev/stdout