Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ That's How It Is Being An Adult ❯ Too Complex For One Family ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Nozomu sighed. "Your gonna be an uncle of three." Nozomu, then smirked. Akira almost dropped the tray of rice. "What!? My sister-When's the baby?!" Akira worried. "Oh, in probably three days." Nozomu answered. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME???!!!" Akira yelled. "That's it! Nozomu! We're going to the hospital RIGHT NOW! Misoka! You havta close the shop until 7. Okay?!" Misoka nodded, frighten to see what happened to Akira. "Umm....Kadan's at home." Nozomu said. "NOZOMU!!! THIS IS A CHILD!!!! A CHILD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!" Akira screamed. "Umm....I think you took Misoka's place in 'most responsible'." Nozomu said. "Hey, he has four kids." Mitsuru said walking in. "Whatever. LET'S GO." Akira said, pulling Nozomu out. Nozomu waved bye to the other two.

At Nozomu's house, Kadan sat asleep. "Sis...wake up..." Akira said. Her eyes fluttered open. "Akira? What are you doing here?" She asked. "We're bringing you to the hospital." Akira said, helping her stand. "What happened to Nozomu?" She asked, to see Nozomu fainted. "Looong story." He said, bringing her to his car. He wen back in and pulled Nozomu out. "Akira, are you okay?" She asked while she watched him in the car. He drove at a fast pace. "Why didn't you tell me about the baby?" He asked. "I knew you were going to freak out." She confessed. "If you told me six monthes ago then I wouldn't freak out. But now you have three days. No family of mine will get a bad birth like I did. I promised myself, that. You don't know if the baby might come out earily." He said. She winced. "I think he does. Faster, Akira!" Akira, who was going hectic, drove as fast as he could.

At the hospital, Akira waited outside, praying for his sister. Outside, sitting with him, he found Kiri. "Hey." She said. "Kadan should've told me before." He said, knowing what she was meaning. "Believe in her, Akira. Believe in her like you believe in our miracles. She's strong." Kiri said, kissing his cheek. "I hope Nozomu is okay." He said. Outside, in the car, Nozomu was practicaly dead, thanks to Akira. Poor Nozomu. Misoka and Erika ran in. "Geez. Couldn't you of told us earilier?!" Erika panted as she sat down. "Heh heh. Sorry." Kiri blushed.


-Meanwhile-
A kid was picking on Perry again. "Why don't you get a life, Daren!?" Perry said. "Aw. The little boy's trying to be tough!" Daren said. Ray walked up and kicked his back leg. "Leave Perry alone! At least he can actually get A's!" Miko walked up to him. "Yeah. So leave him alone. Or deal with me." Miko threatened. Daren raised him arm up in the air. About to punch. "Hey! Lay a single finger on them and you'll be in for it!" Someone said. He turned around to see Kyria and Nozomu's daughter, Nikki. "Leave our brothers and Miko alone." Kyria threatened. "So, you seniors want a beating too, eh?" Daren said. "No. But I'm sure the vice principal does!" Nikki said. "Huh?" Daren was confused. "You can come out now, Yip." Kyria smiled. Yip, Misoka's son, came out with a video tape. "Got it all here!" He said. "Thank you! I love being on safety patrol!" Nikki said before running off. "Okay...." Miko said. He shrugged and left to class along with his friends. Daren just stood there, confused.










Converting /tmp/phpG938Sv to /dev/stdout