Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire's Touch ❯ They Meet ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi people! I got my second chapy up! But, I figure you don't want to hear me talk, so ill get on with the story.
 
Disclaimer: sigh; yes I know I don't own Crescent Moon! Thanks for rubbing it in.
* Grumbles curses under breath*
 
 
 
Chapter 2 They Meet
 
 
Ashuri's POV
 
“There's a vampire watching us.” Whispered Dashisu, the proud silver wolf that was standing beside me. “Hmm.” I said thoughtfully, blue eyes darting around the underbrush. I spotted him .A blonde-haired, blue-eyed cutie watching me, my horse, and my wolf from underneath a nearby bush.
 
He seemed a little preoccupied, so he didn't notice that I had seen him. He looked up. “Hey, were did she go?” he asked himself, peering out into the girl less clearing.
 
“Look'n for me?”
 
The female voice came from behind him. He jumped about a foot in the air, making my glare flicker for a second. He spun around, one hand darting into his pocket, gripping his bat-shaped power charm, no doubt.
 
Get your hand off your power charm, batboy, I'm not going to attack you.” I said, pointing at his pocket with one scarred finger. He noticed this. Next thing I know, the little bright-eyed vampire held my hand in his, inspecting the many scars up and down my arm.
 
“How did you get all these scars?” he asked, looking from my hand to my face in one swift movement.
 
God I hate nosy people. (A/N: Don't we all?)
 
“What business is that of yours?” I snapped, glaring at him and snatching my hand away as quickly as a rattlesnake catches a mouse. “Wow,” he said, jumping back in surprise at the power of my stare.
 
“Just curious, my name is Nozomu, and I'm a vampire, but apparently you already figured that out.” He said, his cool composure returning to him as though he never lost it.
 
“My name is Ashuri, this is Dashisu, and this is Coshiku.” I said tartly, not enjoying this conversation. “I'm a half vampire, half werewolf mix; Dashisu is a wolf yokai, and Coshiku is a winged horse yokai.” Nozomu had returned to the scar issue.
 
“How did you get all those wounds?” he asked again. “Well, that's probably what I get for living out here for a year and a half.” I said, trying to hide the sadness: it leaked out anyway. A single tear slid down my scratched but soft check. Nozomu, that sharp-witted fool, immediately swathe crystal-clear liquid running down my face.
 
A gentle-looking hand came into my line of vision, and I felt the softness of a dull claw on the side of my face. As I looked up, I saw his finger, with a little drop of water at the end of it. My gaze traveled from the tip of his finger to his face in an instant. I saw care in his eyes, and could tell he was kind.
 
“Back off, vampire, I don't need your pity. If I've lived out here for this long, you can be sure I'll still survive. I can't really feel anything anymore.” I ended that sentence more quietly, and Nozomu could tell that I was covering my piano with anger. Dashisu, who had been at my side the whole time, felt this as well, and steered me away with her furry body.
 
Suddenly, the sounds of hoofs on crisp leaves crept through the forest, making me and the other two yokai highly alert.
 
“My brother is coming, you should go. He is extremely territorial, and you may be trampled by his steed, Lokuse; or bitten by Mishu, his faithful wolf follower if you don't leave.” I warned him, and spun around to shove him back towards the trees. “Now go!” “Goodbye, Ashuri, may we meet again.” He said slyly. Then he bowed with a smile, and disappeared into the deeper part of the woods.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
KIAKO'S CORNER
 
Hi guys ^_^! I finally wrote the next chapy! So, wut do ya think? Please be honest, but just to let you know, I'm getting a fire extinguisher for all the flames I might get. I know I'm not that good of a writer!
I don't need you to tell me again!
 
Review or my friend's army of fuzzy bunny rabbits will come and nibble your arms off!! Mwahahahaha!
(Yes I know I'm crazy, I'm proud of that fact!)