Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire's Touch ❯ And You Are? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey people. I'm super sorry `bout all the waiting with this, but I kinda got carried away with another one of my fanfics. So, I'm gonna see if I can get back on track with this one. Hope you like!
 
 
Chapter 4
And You Are?
 
 
Ashuri looked to her brother. Briki was considering this idea. After about a minute, he answered.
 
“Ok, we'll meet these comrades of yours. But if I smell anything fishy, vampire boy, you may loose more than your bat wings.” He warned.
 
“Understood. Come with me, my car is in the parking lot.” Nozomu said, turning to make his way down the path he originally came from.
 
 
“Wait a minute. Dashisu, Coshiku, go back to our camp; I don't want to leave it unguarded.” Ashuri patted Dashisu on the head before the wolf and horse took off into the forest.
 
“Lokuse, Mishu, go with them.” Briki ordered, and the two animals followed their friends into the woods beyond.
 
“Ok. Lead the way.” Ashuri said to Nozomu, and he started off at a quick pace down the trail. Ashuri walked right behind him, trusting he new where he was going. Briki lagged behind a bit, still not liking the guy his sister had apparently befriended. They made their way down the path, around the park area, and out to the cars. Nozomu went to a small four-seater and unlocked the door. He pushed the unlock button and a click was heard. Nozomu, being the gentleman he was, opened the side door for Ashuri and also made sure to open the back door for her brother. They all loaded in and after fifteen minutes of driving they got to the Moonshine.
 
“Hey guys, I'm back!” Nozomu called.
 
“Hey.”
 
“Hi!”
 
“Whatever.”
 
Were the three voices that answered. Ashuri looked around with eyes wide open. The place had a calming atmosphere and she was coming to trust Nozomu more and more. But that little `common sense' person in her head kept reminding her that nobody could be trusted but her brother. Eventually she just shut that person up and enjoyed the comfortable place.
 
“Get down here! I need you guys to meet somebody!” Nozomu yelled, making sure he could be heard up the stairs.
 
“You don't have to yell so loud.” Said a voice from behind them. Ashuri turned around to see a teen with brown hair and piercings behind her. He had big wolf ears pressed against his head at the moment indicating two things: he was a werewolf, and his ears were sensitive. When he saw them, his ears immediately disappeared. His eyes got kind of panicky, as if he was caught doing something bad. Ashuri realized that he thought that they were strangers, and that they were probably normal people coming to eat at the restaurant. She gave him a friendly smile. He seemed like the innocent, nice type.
 
“Akira! What have I told you about keeping your ears hidden! What if these two weren't some of us? Hmm? What would you do if normal people saw you like that! That would be kinda hard to explain!” Nozomu scolded him. Akira's ears reappeared and drooped a little more with each sentence.
 
“You don't have to be that hard on him, it was only an accident.” Another voice came from in front of Ashuri. She found the voice came from a short, green-haired man with glasses that shined in the dim, blue lights.
 
“Well what if he does that in public, Misoka? We'll all be in trouble.” Nozomu said. Misoka looked over to the droopy-eared Akira.
 
“Its ok, Akira, your not in trouble.” Misoka assured him.
 
“Who are you two?” Akira asked Ashuri, his ears re-perked and his happy attitude in place.
 
“My name's Ashuri, and this is my brother, Briki. We're of the lunar race too.” Ashuri told him, picking up on his happy attitude. Her own black wolf ears popped up as she talked, listening to the movements of those around her. Akira grinned at her, already accepting her as part of his odd family. Misoka was speaking to Briki.
 
“What are you two? And Nozomu, were did you find them?” Misoka asked, calm as ever.
 
“My sister and I are both werewolf and vampire. Our grandfather was a vampire; it skipped our father and went straight to us. Our mother was a werewolf.” Briki explained.
 
“You say your mother was…” Misoka asked.
 
“She passed away several years ago.” Briki said, opening up to the fox demon easily.
 
“I apologize.” Misoka said, as Nozomu drifted away from them as Mahiru entered the room.
 
“Hey Nozomu, who are they?” Mahiru asked, and he explained again who they were. But a certain tengu was about to break the peace…
 
*************
Well, that's it for today. I promise to add more to this story soon, and I apologize for making you wait. Thank you to all of my reviewers! You guys rock!