Crossover Fan Fiction / Count Cain Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Victorian Demons ❯ Breaking up Arguements Kagome's Way ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Another little One Shot
 
Thanks for the reviews!
Anime Punk Kitty- I might do other little stories with Kagome/Jezebel that might play off of that first one. Not sure. I'll try and update soon.
Kurama'sFoxyMiko- Thanks! I really hope you post your stories soon. I'll give the back story soon when I can straighten it out in my mind. I might connect it to Sweetest Poison. Not sure yet.
Kagome Lady of Darkness- Thanks!
 
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing
 
“Will the idiots ever stop?”
Lord Sesshomaru Seigneur watched, frustrated, as Cain Hargreaves and Inuyasha Seigneur argued for the seemingly 100th time that day. The two teens sat across from each other sneering at each other. What started as a simple meeting to discuss Delilah turned into a stupid “I'm better than you” contest, which left Sesshomaru, Kagome, and Riff staring at the two in annoyance and boredom.
Sesshomaru turned to Riff .
“Can you stop this?”
Riff looked at the battling teens and sighed, “I'll try.”
“Sirs will you-“
Riff was shut up after two pairs of eyes hit him with a thousand daggers. Cain and Inuyasha went back to their fighting while Sesshomaru clenched his hands, trying to keep himself from killing both boys now.
Kagome sighed, seeing the ticking time bomb about to go off. She shook her head and muttered something about pigheaded men. Silently she got up, ignoring the questioning stares of Sesshomaru and Riff and stood in between Cain and Inuyasha. Before either could say/yell a word, she bent down and pressed her lips against Cain's. The room went silent as everyone stared at the two. Cain slowly recovered from his shock, smirked slightly and returned the kiss. Inuyasha's jaw was on the ground. Everyone watched as Kagome slowly led Cain out of his chair, out of the room and shut the door with a soft click, never once breaking the kiss. The men all stared at each other in silence before Riff chuckled and shook his head.
“That's one way to break up an argument.”
Ok so that wasn't amazing but I wanted to write something short and simple with Cain and Kagome finally getting together in some way since that has yet to happen in Sweetest Poison (sorry bout that!) This is like a side story to that story and has nothing to do with the first chapter of this one.
Keep reading and reviewing!