Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars ❯ Multi-Dimensional Combat and Surprises ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yes, I'm sorry that it took over one month to get this out, but with Luzerne Community College Finals, planning to transfer to a four-year college/university this coming spring, getting the admissions `reports' to the colleges that I want to get admitted in, and Christmas, work on my stories has pretty hard to do. Anyway, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and I hope that there isn't any confusion from my story, thus far. Finally, like I said at the ending commentary in the last chapter, I'm giving credit to Lady Apollo and this author's story, Sailor Moon Sex Wars, for the use and `borrowing' of the idea of Sailor Apollo, since my version was inspired by the one in that story. Now, remember that this story is going to be `darker' than other stories and many of the `current' warriors are going to be `darker' as well as OOC, especially Serena, Davis, Kari, Takato, Takuya, Zoe, and even Rika. Anyway, I don't own Digimon, Sailor Moon, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, possible gore and death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including minors and non-minors weapons, drugs, and alcohol use, and X-rated, nudity, lemon(s), and other adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars
 
Recap: It has been three years since the twelve warriors left their three homeworlds and before making their `reappearance' to the Digidestined and Sailor Scouts, Davis visited the grave of his dead Earth mother and father and Davis and Kari have a `passionate and intimate night'. The next morning, the Digidestined and Sailor Scouts reunited at Rei's shrine in the Kanto district of Tokyo and the four generals, leading excellent new lives with their beloved inner scouts, help explain about the Digidestined's `connection' to the Silver Millennium and how they could be `connected' to Sora, Janet, Davis, Kari, Serena, Hotaru, and Darien during that time period. But soon after, the Thirteen, Queen Beryl's newest lieutenants, appears and try to take the Digidestined's Digimon partners, but Davis arrives just in time to save his friend's Digimon. However, the Thirteen were revealed to be evil doppelgangers to the Digidestined, including one of our Digidestined of Destiny, Jun Motomiya! After a short fight between Davis and Woes, Davis' evil counterpart, the other warriors arrive to his aid, but Woes summoned DarkOmnimon to aid his fellow evil copies. However, ChaosGallantmon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode made short work of that Dark Digimon and the Thirteen retreated for the moment, allowing the warriors to use their new D-Dimensional digivices to bring the rest of the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and the four Generals into the Digital World, where they found one incredible base/fortress! Soon after, Sora explained about Kari's `darker' personality and a bit of her past during the Silver Millennium as Sailor Aries. However, the reunion, once again, was short lived when another attack, this time in downtown Odaiba, by Seymour from Spira and Sephiroth with an army of Krybots and Spiran Fiends hits the Digidestined's home. After a short, but fierce battle, our heroes and heroines won the day and Seymour and Sephiroth, but it came with a price with the downtown area being badly damage and several deaths. Our heroes and heroines know, in full, that this is indeed a war and it is going to be a fierce and terrible one if this is just a `sample' of what's to come. See what happens to our heroes and heroines next on Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars!
 
Opening Commentary, Serena's POV: “Hey, the name is Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon, the Champion of Love and Justice, as well as the reincarnation of Princess Hikari Serenity, heir to the Moon Kingdom's throne. I'm going to make this short and sweet. As you already know, folks, I've changed over the past three years and well, you would be like this if you see your family murdered by three rotten assholes! Surprised that I can swear, folks? Well, let's just say that I'm not the `sugar and spice' that I used to be and I'm a lot my cousin or my long lost twin brother and elder sister in many ways than one! Queen Beryl has pissed me off before, but this time, she has gone too far by taking my Earth family away from me and she is going to get Moon dusted, the easy way or the hard way! This time, Sailor Moon isn't taking prisoners with her! Darien-chan is really worried about me and the darkness within me created by the death of my Earth family, but right now, I hate to tell him, I really don't care if I'm `light' or `dark' as long as I make sure that all who killed my Earth family pays as well as those that killed my brother's and sister's, Daisuke's and Jun Motomiya's, the reincarnation of Daisuke Serenity and Juniper Amun-Re, Earth family as well! This time, I'm going to show the world at how strong, powerful, and dominating, this Moon Princess can be! Watch out world, a new Sailor Moon is in town! And Beryl, in the name of the Moon, you are going to get yours and I'm going to finish you! Now, let's do this thing!”
 
Episode 2: Multi-Dimensional Combat and Surprises
 
(Early Evening in the Digital World; Back at the `fortress' for our heroes and heroines)
 
It was the evening of the return of Davis, Kari, Serena, Darien, Sora, Jun, Janet, and Hotaru along with seven Digimon partners to their homeworld with Takato, Rika, their two Digimon partners, Zoe, and Takuya coming with them as well as the battle with Seymour, Sephiroth, and their army of Spiran Fiends and Krybots in downtown Odaiba. After the battle, our heroes and heroines managed to help out several dozen survivors of the battle, but they also had to take out around fifteen bodies, 12 innocent people and three policemen, killed by the attacking army and their two ruthless leaders. In the aftermath, they left the rest of the `clean up' to the Odaiba and Japanese authorities and returned to the Digital World, thanks to the Interdimensional Warriors' D-Dimensional digivices. The four Inner Senshi and the four generals are sometime some `quality time' together, Darien and Serena are doing the same, Takato and Rika, and Takuya and Zoe. Now, we find Tai and Sora AKA Sailor Aries walking down in the large courtyard of the fortress that all of them that's acting as our heroes' and heroines' residence.
 
Tai tells Sora, “Sora, I'm sorry if I sound a little `nasty', but this is the first time that I've seen dead human bodies and poor people being killed like that.”
 
Sora nods her head and tells Tai, comfortingly, “I know how you feel, Tai. When I crossing across worlds, I had experienced death for the first time and I was so sickened by it, I even threw up. However, soon enough, in plenty of certain worlds, death and destruction were common and I saw death plenty of times.”
 
Tai asks Sora, shocked and dumbfounded, “Sora, is that true?!”
 
Sora nods her head and says, solemnly, “There are times that I wish I can forget, but I know that they are reminders of what will happen if this evil conquers the whole multi-verse. You can't know what all of us have seen across worlds. In a world called Spira, a being called `Sin' has been terrorizing that world for one whole millennium, destroying people, families, and lives, and only forces that could stop them are people of a sacred art called summoners, in which they are expect to aid by summoning a force that could destroy this Sin for only a while, the time known as the `Calm', killing the summoner in the process, and then `Sin' is reborn to kill again. Spira was a constant cycle or spiral of death until all of us joined with one summoner named Yuna and her protectors, known as Guardians, became summoners ourselves, find out the secrets of `Sin' and religion of Spira, known as Yevon, and destroyed `Sin', once and for all, saving the world of Spira and giving its people a time known as the Eternal Calm. However, along the way, we saw what the real meaning of mass killing and `mass murder' when we saw `Sin' destroyed dozens to hundreds of people at once. Those are images that we will never forget.”
 
Tai tells Sora, in a stunned tone, “Sora, oh my god, how could you stand it?”
 
Sora tells Tai, “Remember your `past life' as one of Jun's Sailor Senshi and the training that you went through to be one of Jun's `guardians' really helps. It really strengthens your spirit and mind to expect things like that. Personally, if I wasn't a Senshi, I'm not sure I could have gone through all of those worlds with my personality and mind intact.”
 
Jun's voice then calls out, “Sora, that's bullshit and you know it! You are a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for!” When Tai and Sora look to the source of Jun's voice, they find our Digidestined of Destiny and Sun Princess leaning on the wall of the main `castle' within the fortress' courtyard with a glass bottle in her hands and drinking some kind of wine from it.
 
Sora tells Jun, a bit annoyed tone, “Jun, not again!”
 
Jun tells Sora, a bit annoyed tone of her own, “Sora, it is just a bit of White Russian Wine!”
 
Sora replies, “Jun, I'm supposed to be protecting you! It is my duty as one of your Senshi and you can make the job harder by having some alcohol!”
 
Jun tells Sora, in a not concerned tone, “Sora, you know that our bodies, thanks to our powers, allow us to have higher tolerance for alcohol and smoking without damaging our bodies in the least! Besides, you know that I only drink wine and alcohol rarely, which is one drink of wine or other alcohol at the most.”
 
Sora tells Jun, “I'm sorry if I sounded if I snapped at you. You know that it is my job to protect you and it is kind of hard if you are . . . `gone'.”
 
Jun tells Sora, “Don't worry, Sora, I understand.”
 
Tai then asks Sora and Jun, “By the way, since the two of you are back, how about you tell me the story about the two of you meeting in your `past life'.”
 
Jun tells Tai, “Well, you do deserve to know, Tai. Back during the Silver Millennium, the Sun Kingdom was the center of the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom and the twelve kingdoms of the European Zodiac, Aquarius, Aries, Scorpio, Capricorn, etc., and they had powers that were just as powerful or stronger than the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi, the `guardians' of my brother and sister, Davis and Serena. Since I was the Princess of Sun Kingdom, I was also the Supreme Princess of the Golden Alliance and the twelve kingdoms of the star constellations, living on planets within the constellations that give their Senshi power, had to bring the heir to their throne, in my case, the female heirs to their thrones, the twelve princesses of the twelve kingdoms, to come to the Sun Kingdom to become part of my royal court and my `guardians' as the Sailor Senshi of the Sun Kingdom. The twelve princesses had to come to the Sun Kingdom to start their training shortly after or around when they hit their seventh birthday and Sora, in her past life, was no different. During the Silver Millennium, she was the daughter of Queen Aphrodite of the Aries Kingdom and you might wonder that might be a `reason' that Sora has the Crest of Love in this life.”
 
Tai smiles and says, “Well, I'm not surprised.”
 
Jun then continues her story by saying, “Sora and I met in the Silver Millennium, when on her seventh birthday, Sora had to come into the Sun Kingdom to serve as one of my guardians since I was the Supreme Princess of the Golden Alliance and Sora wasn't exactly too happy about it . . .” Soon enough, the scene fades into a flashback, like on action/adventure cartoons and certain anime, as the `story' of Sora's and Jun's `meeting' in the Silver Millennium is told . . .
 
FLASHBACK; the Throne Room of the Sun Kingdom Palace during the late Silver Millennium
 
We find seven-year old Princess Sora, wearing a gold and ruby red princess-type dress, with a beautiful and youthful looking woman with beautiful emerald green eyes and the same orange-reddish hair as Princess Sora that's full waist in length behind her back. Princess Sora and royal-type woman were walking through a beautiful palace to match the Moon Kingdom's great palace and were near the throne with Princess Sora hanging close to the beautiful woman.
 
The woman then asks Princess Sora, in a mature and kind voice, “My darling Sora, is there anything wrong?”
 
Princess Sora asks the woman, obviously her mother and the queen of Princess Sora's home kingdom, “Mother, why do I have leave home and come here?”
 
Princess Sora's mother tells her daughter, “Sora, it is require of you and your fellow princesses from the eleven other kingdoms to come here to the Sun Kingdom and serve as a member and guardian of the Supreme Princess of the Golden Alliance, Princess Juniper Serenity Amun-Re, the eldest daughter of Queen Serenity of the Moon Kingdom and King Apollo Amun-Re of the Sun Kingdom.”
 
Princess Sora tells her mother, “Mother, I don't even know this princess. How can I `help' her if I didn't even meet her once? What if she and her father don't even like me?”
 
The queen smiles at her daughter and tells her, in a kind tone, “Oh, Sora, King Apollo and Princess Juniper are very good and well-loved rulers. King Apollo and I are the best of friends and his daughter is a very kind girl of your age in fact.” However, this didn't make Princess Sora any less nervous as she and her mother enter the throne room to meet King Apollo, a handsome and strong built man that looks like he's in his late 20s, wearing a stunning royal king-type clothes with fire red eyes, flaming gold and red sun on his forehead, and pure golden blond hair, and seven-year old Princess Juniper, with silver hair in two buns similar to Queen Serenity's and maroon red colored eyes and who is wearing a child-like version of Princess Serenity's dress expect that this dress is gold and silver colored and she has a flaming gold and red sun on her forehead, her sun sigil.
 
When Princess Sora and her mother enter the throne room, one of the royal `attendants' calls out, announcing their entrance into the throne room, “Presenting Queen Aphrodite of the Aries Kingdom and her daughter, Princess Sora!”
 
After Princess Sora and Queen Aphrodite do a curtsy in front of the Supreme King and Supreme Princess, King Apollo comes off the throne, goes up to Queen Aphrodite, takes her right hand, kisses it in a gentleman manner, and says, in a strong, but very kind tone, “Queen Aphrodite, it is wonderful to see you, again. Welcome back to the Sun Kingdom.”
 
Queen Aphrodite replies, “It is good to see you, again, King Apollo. Thank you for the welcome.” When King Apollo looks down at Princess Sora, she shyly hides a bit behind her mother's royal dress and her mother tells her, “Sora, do not be afraid.”
 
When Princess Sora shyly goes out from behind her mother's dress, she does a curtsy and says, a bit nervously, “My. . . My name is Sora. I'm the Princess of my home kingdom within the Aries star constellation.”
 
King Apollo tells Princess Sora, in a kind tone, “Welcome to the Sun Kingdom, my dear. I can see that you have inherited your mother's beautiful hair and her wonderful loving smile.”
 
Princess Sora blushes in embarrassment and replies, still a bit nervous, “Thank you.”
 
Queen Aphrodite whispers to King Apollo's right ear, “I believe that it would be best for my daughter if we get started as quickly as possible.”
 
King Apollo nods his head and replies, in a whisper, “Yes, I believe that it would be best.”
 
However, before they could get started, a male child-like voice calls out, “Daddy!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Queen Serenity leading two five-year kids, one with silver hair in Davis' spiky style and hazel brown eyes with a golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead and wearing silver colored and child-like version of Prince Endymon's armor and the other with golden blond hair in a similar bun style to Queen Serenity with cerulean blue eyes, golden crescent moon sigil, and wearing a white and gold version of Princess Juniper's princess dress.
 
Queen Serenity tells King Apollo, “I'm so sorry, darling, for being late, but I had some `matters' back home that I need to take care of.”
 
When Queen Serenity comes up to King Apollo, he kisses her, passionately, on the lips and replies, when he is done with the kiss, “It is no problem, but I'm glad that you, Daisuke, and our little Serenity is here to witness this day.”
 
Queen Serenity tells King Apollo, “We wouldn't miss it for the universe, darling.” Soon after, Queen Serenity goes to throne set up for her when she visits the Sun Kingdom because she is also the Queen of the Sun Kingdom as well as the Moon Kingdom, through she leaves her husband to rule his home kingdom while she rules her kingdom, the Moon Kingdom, while the twins, Prince Daisuke and Princess Serenity, go to their elder sister's right side by her little throne.
 
When Queen Aphrodite takes a few steps away, King Apollo asks Princess Sora, in a strong, but kind tone, “Princess Sora, do you, as the Princess of the Aries Kingdom, promise to protect and serve the Sun Kingdom and its royal family as set by the great Treaty of Orion that gave `birth' to the Golden Alliance?”
 
Princess Sora replies, a bit nervously, “I do.”
 
King Apollo then asks Princess Sora, “Princess Sora, do you promise to serve my daughter, the Supreme Princess of the Golden Alliance, as a member of her royal court and guild through her years, through her training and schooling, until the day that she inherits the throne and thus, leadership of the Sun Kingdom and become Praetorian of the Golden Alliance?”
 
Princess Sora replies, still a bit nervous in her tone, “I do.”
 
King Apollo asks Princess Sora, “Finally, do you, Princess Sora, promise to protect my daughter, Princess Juniper, as one of her guardians, Sailor Aries, Sailor Senshi of Fire from the Aries Star Kingdom, with your life, heart, and soul as well as all the power of your guardian constellation?”
 
Princess Sora replies, when she looks at Princess Juniper strangely feeling a little more confident, “I do.”
 
King Apollo replies, in a simple tone, “I see.” King Apollo then motions for his daughter to come down and seven-year old Princess Juniper does so, with a henshin wand in her hands. The henshin had a golden staff with a ruby red crystal orb on top of the wand that had a golden astrological sign for Aries inside of the ruby red crystal orb.
 
When Princess Juniper presents the wand to Princess Sora, she takes the wand and Princess Juniper whispers to her, in a kind and caring tone, “We may have never met, but I know that you can do it.” When Princess Sora looks at Princess Juniper, she smiles and `winks' her right eyes, showing that she, the Supreme Princess, has totally confidence in her, a girl that she had never met before.
 
When Princess Sora looks at her new henshin wand, words form in her mind, and she calls out, “Aries Astro Power!” Soon after, Princess Sora is engulfed in a bright light as her princess gown melts away from her body and is replaced by a Sailor fuku. When the light fades, Princess Sora has been transform with a silver tiara across her forehead with a ruby red jewel in the center of the tiara, yellowish-reddish cloth neck-collar with a golden jewel in the form of the astrological symbol of Aries, ruby red jewels in the shape of rams as earrings in her pierced ears, her Sailor fuku has yellowish-reddish shoulder pads, ruby red jewel in the upper chest area with a yellowish-reddish bow with the jewel in the upper chest, white gloves that covers up to her elbows with yellowish-reddish bands on the ends of the gloves, the chest and waist area of her fuku is pure silver instead of the Moon Kingdom's Senshi white, her skirt and bow yellowish-reddish color as well, and yellowish-reddish colored versions of Sailor Mars' high-heeled shoes.
 
Princess Juniper then says, in a kind tone, “Everyone, may I welcome, Sailor Aries.” Princess Juniper then says, in a kind tone, “Welcome to the Sun Kingdom, Sailor Aries.” Soon enough, Princess Sora feels more than her powers as Sailor Aries flow through, she felt confidence and great amounts of `inner strength', like she could do anything, but she also felt something else.
 
“I've come home.” Sailor Aries thinks in her mind while Prince Daisuke and Princess Serenity came over to greet her.
 
Prince Daisuke tells Sailor Aries, “Hi, I'm Prince Daisuke of the Moon Kingdom. I know that you will help my sister through her days, here, at her home.”
 
Princess Serenity nods her head and states, “That's right, Sailor Aries. I know that you will keep my sister safe and I hope that I get just as good Sailor Senshi like you as my guardian and part of my royal court one day. By the way, I'm Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom and I'm pleased to meet you, Sailor Aries.”
 
After Princess Serenity does her curtsy, Sailor Aries smiles and tells Princess Serenity, “Thank you, Princess Serenity.” Soon enough, Queen Serenity, King Apollo, and Queen Aphrodite along with other members of the court began talking and celebrating the `birth' of one of Princess Juniper's Sailor Senshi.
 
END FLASHBACK; Return to the Present
 
After hearing the `story', Sora finishes it off by stating, “. . . And that's how I got started as one of Jun's Sailor Scouts of the Sun Kingdom.”
 
Tai tells Sora, “Well, if I didn't see you in your `Senshi' form, Sora, I would have believed that story to be one from a sci-fi fairy tale, but after what happened, I know that this is no fairy tail.”
 
Jun tells Tai, “You had better believe it, Kamiya.” Jun then spots something in Tai's right pocket, her eyes grow wider, she gains a bit of a smile, and Jun says, “Anyway, we can talk more about what happened in the past later. Let's get for some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.”
 
Tai nods his head in agreement and states, “Yeah, if we snooze, we are going to be the ones to lose.”
 
Jun then replies, “Well, that's not going to happen. And by the way, Tai Kamiya, do you have something to give Sora? Later!” Jun then quickly runs off, leaving one nervous Tai with a flush in his cheek and one perplexed Sora.
 
Sora asks Tai, “What did she mean about that?” Tai then blushes, nervously, as he takes out as small package from his right pocket and opens it to reveal a beautiful emerald green engagement ring, much to Sora's shock.
 
Tai tells Sora, “I've brought this around several months ago, knowing that you will be back within a good amount of time, and I realized that you were doing this for everyone you care about as well as your duties as Jun's `guardian' as Sailor Aries. I wanted to say that you are the most beautiful and amazing woman in my life and now, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. Sora Takenouchi, will you marry me?”
 
Sora is unable to speak for several second, stunned at Tai's declaration, and then exclaims, happily, “Yes! Yes, I do! Yes, I do, Tai Kamiya!” Tai then puts the wedding ring on Sora's right index finger and Sora kisses Tai in a passionate kiss, mating their tongues and tasting each others' mouth while locked in a loving embrace.
 
Unknown to the two of them, Jun managed to witness this `scene', smiles at this, and think in her mind, “Congratulations, Sora! I hope that you and Tai are happy, together!” Jun then sighs, mentally, and then thinks, adding to her pervious thoughts, “However, makes me wish that I would have a `knight' or `prince' of my own to love and hold me in his arms, but I guess that I'm the Sailor Senshi and Princess never to find love. I just wish that there is someone out there for me.” Jun then walk off to find somewhere she could get a good drink of soda or something to `wash down' the wine that she just drank, leaving the new engaged couple for each other.
 
(Later that night; Rejoining our Destined of Courage and Love *WARNING: X-RATED LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
We find Tai and Sora, both of whom are totally naked, are on top of king-sized bed and locked in another passionate kiss along with holding each others' shoulders and arms in a passionate embrace.
 
When they release from the embrace and their kiss, Tai tells Sora, lovingly, “Sora, you are so beautiful. I've been waiting a long time for this.”
 
Sora tells Tai, in the same loving tone, “I have to. I wanted you for so long.” Tai then lies Sora down on the bed and looks at her breasts, hungrily, but before he can start, Sora tells him, with a mischievous smile, “Hold on, Tai! Before you start, a `friend' of mine has something to give you.”
 
Tai asks Sora, perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Just then another female voice calls out, “Who do you think Tai?” Just then Tai looks to see another naked Sora crawling on the bed to his right side with Hentai ball gag, blindfold, dildos, rope, candle, a towel, and matches, much to Tai's shock.
 
Tai yells out, surprised, “Whoa! Sora, what's going on?!”
 
The original Sora giggles and tells Tai, “That's my energy clone. This is the power of replication, one of the powers that I've gained across worlds, thanks to SPD Yellow Power Ranger nicknamed `Z'. Now, I've the ability to create solid energy clones of myself that exactly like me in every way and are `connected' to me, but they are independent and `function' on their own, through my clones and I work as a group.”
 
The Sora replicate tells Tai, in a seductive tone, “Just think Tai, while one of us can give you a back massage, the other can give you the best blowjob of your life.”
 
Tai gives an `erotic'-like `growl' and says, in enticing tone, “Dozens of beautiful women in one, huh? Well, Sora, you really know how to `light my fire' outside of your Senshi form.”
 
The Sora replicate tells Tai, “However, Tai-chan, you can only have sex with the original, the rest of us are here for either battle or to give you pleasure. Later, handsome.” The Sora replicate give Tai a kiss on the cheeks before `vanishing' and `pulling together' with the original Sora.
 
Tai checks out the items that Sora's replicate left, looks at Sora, and states, in one enticing tone, “Well, it seems like that you are telling something, huh, Sora?”
 
Sora tells Tai, in a seductive tone, “Oh, Taichi, I know how `bad' you can be, so, I decided to make sure that it was `fun' for both of us because I want you to be `really bad' with me.”
 
Tai looks at Sora and tells her, in a loving and enticing tone, “It looks that there are more among your group of `warriors' that went `darker' than you told us.”
 
Sora tells Tai, in a loving and seductive tone, “Why don't you find out, Taichi-chan?”
 
Tai tells Sora, in a seductive tone, “Well, I know how to give a `bad girl' in bed a `good time'?” Tai then puts his right middle and index fingers inside of Sora's vagina and begins to push them in and out, causing Sora to moan out in pleasure as she is getting wetter and wetter. Tai tells Sora, in a loving tone, “Sora, you should see what's going on in here? You are getting so wet.”
 
Sora blushes and tells Tai, “Tai, don't say that! It's kind of embarrassing!”
 
Tai leans his head forward to face Sora's face and tells her, in a seductive tone, “Don't be. You are just wonderful.” After a few minutes, Tai continues to thrust his fingers in and out of Sora's vagina until Sora yells out when she experiences her first orgasm ever, causing her to release her sexual fluids from into Tai's fingers and onto the bed, staining it. After Tai `tastes' Sora's fluids on his fingers, he says, in an enticing tone, “Mmm, tastes like cherries.”
 
Sora tells Tai, in a seductive tone, “I'm glad that you like my `taste', Tai-chan.”
 
Tai tells Sora, in a enticing and loving tone, “Well, since you gave some `ideas' for more `fun', I'm not going to be rude and I'll use them.” Tai then takes the rope and Sora willingly puts her wrists and fists together while Tai bounds them together. Sora then opens her mouth and allows to Tai to put the ball gag in her mouth and secures it. Tai then uses the match to light the candle in his hand, holds the lighted candle over Sora, and tells her, in a caring tone, “I would never do anything to harm you, so, I hope that this doesn't hurt.” Soon enough, the candle wax starts to drip off of the tip of the candle, the hot wax lands on Sora's seductive, slender, and sexy body, and Sora winches, arch her back slightly, and give out a moan of pain from her gagged mouth. Tai asks Sora, concerned, “Did that hurt?” Sora shakes her head in reply and Tai continue to drip drops of hot wax of Sora's body. Sora closes her eyes and gives out muffled moans of pleasure as she feels the hot wax all over her body, causing her body to become aroused, and soon, more of her sexual fluids came out of her pussy, staining the bed. Soon enough, Tai puts the candle out and throws it in the trash, removes the ball gag from Sora's mouth, and asks her, lovingly, “Are you okay?”
 
Sora nods her head and tells Tai, lovingly, “Yes, I am. Now, my body is ready for you and you can keep my bound like this. Tonight, our night of engagement, I'm your sex slave, my darling `Master of Courage'.” Tai smiles at Sora, really getting aroused by Sora's sexy and seductive attitude, spreads her legs out, moves his head to Sora's pussy, and starts to lick and suck at Sora's already wet pussy, causing her to loudly moan out in pleasure. Sora calls out, in erotic pleasure, “YES . . . OH, YES . . . TAI, THAT'S PERFECT . . . OH MY GOD . . . AH . . . AH . . . AH . . . YES . . . TAKE ALL OF MY HONEY, TAI . . . YES . . . YES . . .!!!” After several minutes, Sora gives out erotic screams of pure pleasure and excitement as she experiences her second orgasm and then all of the lights in the room mysterious turn on for some reason.
 
Tai looks at the room's lights and asks, curiously, “What's going on?”
 
Sora, after catching her breath, tells Tai, “Don't worry about it, Tai. Just a reaction from my powers. Please keep going.”
 
Tai smiles at Sora and tells her, in a low and caring tone, “Okay.” Tai then takes the towel to clean the cooled off wax of Sora's body, aim his large manhood, which around ten inches, at Sora's vagina entrance, and tells her, in a low and caring tone, “This is going to hurt, but only for a little white. I promise.” Sora nods her head and closes her eyes as Tai inserts his large hard member into Sora's vagina. Soon enough, Sora yelps in pain as she feels Tai's cock break her hymen and taking away their virginity, forever. A few tears come from Sora's eyes and two little streams of blood come out of her vagina causing Tai to kiss Sora's tears away and tells her, in a low and loving tone, “I'm so sorry, Sora.”
 
Sora tells Tai, in the same low and loving tone, “Don't be, Taichi-chan. I just didn't expect my first time to have this much pain, that's all.”
 
Tai tells Sora, lovingly, “Don't worry, Sora, the pain will be gone, soon.” Tai then starts to thrust his hard manhood in and out of Sora's vagina, slowly, at first, so, that Sora gets use to his large member being inside of her. Soon, the pain was gone and Sora starts to moan out in pleasure. Tai moans out to ask Sora, “How does it feel . . . now, Sora? How do . . . Ah . . . you feel?”
 
Sora moans out in pleasure, “I feel good . . . I can feel your big cock . . . Oh, god . . . I can feel it all the way . . . Ah . . . Inside of me . . . Ah . . . Oh, yes . . . Ah . . . but this is too slow . . . Harder . . . Fuck me, harder . . . Ah . . . I want to feel you all the way . . . inside of me . . .!!” Tai then increases his pace into vigorous one and their moans of pleasure start to fill the room while Sora wraps her legs around Tai's chest as Tai continues to pound into her. Sora then yells out, erotically, “Yes . . . Yes . . . that's it . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Keep going . . . keep going . . . don't stop . . . please don't stop . . . Ah . . .!!” After one hour of this hot lovemaking, Tai turns Sora on her stomach towards the bed with her buttocks and vagina in the air, her bound-up arms behind her back, and her head lying down on the bed and our Digidestined of Courage continues to pound into his new fiancée like a dog in the heat.
 
Tai moans out, erotically, to ask Sora, “Wow . . . Sora . . . you are so tight . . . feels great . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . can I ask you . . . a question . . .?!!”
 
Sora yells out an erotic reply, “. . . Anything . . . Ah . . . Tai . . . Ah . . . You can ask me . . . anything . . . Ah . . . Ah, yeah . . .!!”
 
Tai then asks, while moaning out in pure pleasure, “You are such . . . Ah . . . a strong woman . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . since you are a Sailor Scout . . . but . . . Ah . . . why do want to be . . . bounded . . . Ah . . . and `bullied' . . . Ah . . . like this . . .?!”
 
Sora moans out, in reply, “I didn't remember . . . Ah . . . my past life . . . until . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . what happened three years ago . . . I've always admired you . . . for your strength when . . . Ah . . . we battled all of our enemies . . . in the past life . . . Ah . . . and when . . . Ah . . . got into this journey . . . Ah . . . I saw what power . . . Ah . . . can do . . . Ah . . . to a person . . . Ah . . . I have a lot of power . . . Ah . . . now . . . so . . . I can't help myself . . . to want to see . . . to feel helpless . . . Ah . . . but then again . . . Ah . . . I couldn't stop you . . . for doing . . . anything . . . to me . . .!!”
 
Tai gives a grin and moans out, “. . . So . . . my darling . . . Ah . . . princess . . . has some . . . dark secrets . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . huh . . .?! Personally . . . I bet that you can break out . . . Ah . . . anytime . . . Ah . . . my sweet . . .?!” Sora giggles in amused, knowing that her love is right, while she moans out in pleasure. After one more hour of their hot lovemaking, some drool comes out of Sora's mouth while she moans out in pleasure as Tai continues to pound into her. Soon after, Sora breaks the rope bounding her arms together with her super-strength, goes on all fours, and Tai turns Sora until she was lying down on the bed. Then Sora and Tai switch positions with Tai lying down on the bed and Sora on top of Tai, jump up and down on his hot member, and riding him vigorously while Tai puts his hands on her hips and thrusts his hips forward, going deep into Sora's vagina, and causing her to scream out erotically.
 
Sora moans out in sexual pleasure, “Oh, Tai. . . I can feel your cock . . . Ah . . . it is so deep inside me . . . Oh, lord, it feels great . . . Ah . . . I never thought that my first time . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . would be so good . . . Ah . . . I've always dream that you would love . . . me like this . . . Ah . . .I love you so much . . .!!”
 
Tai groans out, in pure excitement, “. . . I love you, too, Sora. . . Ah . . . I'm so glad . . . that you are back . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . back home and back in my life . . . Ah . . .!!” After two more hours of hot lovemaking, Tai and Sora return to their `original positions' with Sora lying down on the bed, her legs wrapped around Tai's lower waist, Tai putting his hands on her hips, and Tai continue to pound his hot member into Sora's vagina. However, soon after, Sora puts her hands on her own breasts and fondles them vigorous as sweat pours down from her body and her lover's body.
 
Sora moans out, “Ah . . . Wow, my body is getting so hot . . . Ah . . . Ah, yes . . . feels so good . . . Ah . . . Wow, I'm totally on fire . . . Ah . . . Ah, yes . . . yes . . .this feels wonderful, Tai . . . I never through that my . . . Ah . . . first time . . . would feel so good . . . !!”
 
Tai erotically moans out in reply, “Me too, Sora . . . Ah . . . I never thought it would THIS . . . Ah . . . good, either . . . Ah . . . you are so incredible, Sora . . . Ah . . . I've waiting so long . . . to be with . . . you . . .Ah . . . Ah . . . like this . . .!!” Two more hours pass into our Digidestined of Courage's and Digidestined of Love's hot lovemaking and both of them were in pure sexual and erotic bliss by this time. Both lovers wished that anyone would just stop time for even one single moment just so this moment would last longer, through they would want it to last forever. However, at the end of the two hours, both lovers were moving frantically as their climaxes were coming closer and closer. Tai groans out, in erotic excitement, “Sora. . . Oh, god. . . Ah . . . I can't . . . I can't hold it in any more . . . I'm coming. . . I'm about to come. . . !!”
 
Sora moans out, in erotic pleasure, “Yes. . . Come inside me, Tai . . . Come at me . . . Ah . . . Give it to me . . .!!” After one dozen more thrusts, Sora is unable to take anymore and she cries out in pure erotic bliss, “TAI, I CAN'T . . . OH, GOD, I LOVE YOU. . . !!!” Soon after, Sora releases her sexual fluids all over Tai's cock with one loud scream of ecstasy.
 
Feeling Sora's release, Tai yells out, in ecstasy, “I LOVE YOU, TOO, SORA!!!” Tai then fills Sora's womb with his warm seed and after they were done, Tai rolls to Sora's left side and both lovers catch their breaths for several minutes.
 
Sora then turns her head to Tai and tells Tai, “That was wonderful, Tai.”
 
Tai looks at Sora and tells her, lovingly, “You were great yourself, Sora. And you are so welcome.” Soon after, Sora spots Tai's manhood still fully erect.
 
Sora tells Tai, in a seductive tone, “You look like you are still `ready for action'. Well, I can take care of that.” Sora then crawls over to Tai's manhood, gives his wet member a few rubs, and then puts his hard cock into her mouth, starting to suck it like a lollipop .
 
Tai groans out, “Oh my god! Sora, I never thought . . . you would do this . . . !!” Tai continues to groan out in pleasure as Sora continues to give him the first blowjob that he had ever experienced and to Tai, it felt incredible. Sora continues to deep throat Tai until she had nearly all of his wet manhood in her mouth and a few minutes later, Tai groans out, “Sora . . . I'm coming, again . . . OOOHHHHHHH!!!” Tai then releases another loud of his semen into Sora's mouth and Sora, with lust, drinks all of her lover's cum down her mouth and throat. When she takes Tai's member out of her mouth, she gives the head one last long lick around with her tongue and goes over to Tai's right side, nuzzling on Tai's muscular chest.
 
Sora asks Tai, lovingly, “Did that feel good, Tai?”
 
Tai replies, in a breathless tone, “Pure bliss, Sora.”
 
Sora smiles and tells Tai, lovingly, “I'm glad that you liked it, Taichi-chan.”
 
Tai kisses Sora on her forehead and tells her, lovingly, “Good night, my little Fire Princess of Love.”
 
Sora giggles and replies, in the same loving tone, “Good night, my beloved Knight of Courage.” After this, Sora and Tai goes into a deep sleep with Tai wrapped his arms around Sora's slender and sexy waist and chest and Sora having her hands on Tai's muscular chest and both of them have loving and satisfied smiles on their faces.
 
(The next morning; Pre-dawn hours at Queen Beryl's new `headquarters' *END OF X-RATED LEMON!*)
 
Inside of Queen Beryl's new headquarters, we find her and the Thirteen watching Seymour's and Sephiroth's defeat during yesterday afternoon by our heroes and heroines, especially our twelve warriors.
 
Darkness shouts out, in annoyance, “Damn it! Those two idiots got beat by those twelve moronic warriors and their stupid friends!”
 
Tragedy yells out, “What did you expect from Destiny, her friends, and family?!”
 
Tai's copy, known as Fear, states, one real annoyed tone, “No kidding! All of them, including Courage's damn girlfriend, Love, are equally as powerful and equally as annoying!”
 
Hate states, in one real annoyed tone, “Don't remind me about Love! That bitch is one pain of the neck!”
 
Woes asks Queen Beryl, “My queen, what shall we do next?”
 
Queen Beryl tells her warrior, “Woes, Catharsis is displeased about Seymour's and Sephiroth's attack on downtown Odaiba and why shouldn't he be? Those two need to be increased in power and work on their plans, but remembering about Seymour and where he came from gave one idea. You are to travel to the world of Seymour's `creation' and help in the creation of a new version of the ultimate being of destruction that terrorized the world of Spira for whole millennia.”
 
Izzy's evil copy calls out, “That's ingenious, my queen! With the power of Sin on our side, we can terrorize worlds and force them to submit to our power! Even our enemies, including the twelve warriors, will have a hard time to defeat us with Sin!”
 
Queen Beryl asks Izzy's evil copy, “Which is why I'm putting you in command for all of the `technical parts' of this operation, Arrogance, and putting Woes in commands of the armies that we are going to use in this operation! Getting Sin is too important to have it messed up, so, I need my smartest general along with my most powerful and capable fighter of my generals on the job! Now, prepare to leave for Spira at once!”
 
All of the Thirteen bow and exclaim in unison, “Yes, my queen!” Soon after, all of the Thirteen then head off to make their preparations to head off to Spira while Queen Beryl gives out the widest of evil grins.
 
Queen Beryl think in her mind, “Soon, Prince Daisuke, Princess Juniper, and you rotten Princess Serenity, the three of you will finally fall and the end of the Moon and Sun Kingdom families will finally be realized and my revenge on you and Prince Endymon will finally be complete!”
 
(Early morning hours that same morning; At our heroes' and heroines' `base of operations')
 
We find Malachite, resting by a tree with Mina in his arms, Zoisite with Ami, who has a book in her hands, Nephrite and Lita practicing their cooking on portable stove that they had step-up outside, and finally, Jadeite and Rei just `making' some `small talk', `romantic small talk', that is while the other heroes and heroines, minus Davis and Kari, humans, Earthling or not, and Digimon, walking out into the courtyard.
 
Darien says, in his usual tone, “Good morning, everyone.”
 
Malachite tells Darien, “Good morning, my prince. Good sleep.”
 
Smiling at his beloved, Darien replies, with a smile on his face, “With the most beautiful girl in the galaxy beside me, how couldn't I?” Serena couldn't help, but giggle at her beloved's comment about her and Serena kisses Darien on his right cheek.

Tai looks around for his sister and his successor in the Odaiba Digidestined and asks, when he doesn't see them, “Hey, where are Davis and Kari anyway? Sora and I want to tell everyone something.”
 
Jun looks at her D-Dimensional, which is using its `watch function' by telling time, and comments, in a plain tone, “Oh, they should be around right around . . . now.” At that exact moment, Davis and Kari `appear' seemly out of nowhere, in mid-air, and Kari `attacks' Davis with one powerful mid-air roundhouse kick, which Davis barely blocks with his left forearm, but the shockwave shakes the ground so bad that anyone without Interdimensional Warrior powers could keep their balance.
 
Lita exclaims, “Whoa! That's one hell of kick!”
 
Davis tells Kari, in a bit of surprised tone, “Whoa, Hikari-chan! This is just some early morning training! You are kind of treating it like actual combat!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a wide sensual smile, “Well, darling, guess I don't treat things too lightly anymore.” Kari goes higher into the air and launches several dozen ki blasts at Davis, which he sends airborne with his left arm and hand and the ki blasts explode in the air, harmlessly.
 
Kari then shouts out, “Shadow Hellfire!” Just then Kari fires a twist of black flame energy right at our Digidestined of Miracles and Destruction.
 
Davis roars out, in a strong tone, “Darkness Absorption Wall!” Davis creates a pentagram of energy, full of mystical symbols, that absorb Kari's darkness flame attack, but Kari then uses Instant Transmission to `vanish' from sight. Davis asks in his mind, “Where did she get to?”
 
But then Davis' question is answered when Kari `reappears' in front of him and she says, in a seemly nice tone, “Hi, sweetie!” Just then Kari kicks Davis in the chest and slams him into the ground, cracking the ground around where Davis' form hit the ground. Kari dive-bombs Davis and attacks with a right fist, but Davis rolls out of the way, causing Kari's fist to hit the ground, cracking and `breaking' it even more. But Kari and Davis moved in with super-speed attacks and both of them then stopped with Davis having his right hand in a karate chop `form' and Kari having her right fist at the back of Davis' head. Kari tells Davis, in a loving tone, “Looks like we draw, darling.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a wide grin on his lips, “Sorry, Hikari-chan, but you sacrificed your footing for a killing blow.” Davis then hits the ground with his foot and jumps out of the way as Kari falls into a hole when the ground under her collapses.
 
Kari yells out, annoyed, “Hey, no fair! No fair!”
 
Davis giggles, helps Kari out of the hole, and says, in a seductive tone, “Sorry, my sweet princess of the stars, but all is fair in love and war.”
 
Kari tells Davis, in a real enticing tone, “Well, if you insist, Dai-chan.” Kari wraps her arms around Davis' chest and shoulders and kisses him, fiercely and passionately, on the lips.
 
Jun then calls out to the couple, “Hey, can't you two get a room for that?!” When Davis and Kari release from their kiss, they look to see all of the others looking at them which causing the cheeks on both lovers to become bright cheery red.
 
Serena then says, in a un-Serena sarcastic tone, “Well, that's a new spin on `kiss and make up' or should I say `make out'.”
 
Matt then asks Tai, “Okay, what did you and Sora want to tell us?”
 
Sora then shows her new engagement ring to everyone and Sora says, “Last night, Tai proposed to me and I accepted.”
 
Mimi tells Sora and Tai, happily, “That's wonderful!”
 
Davis nods his head and says, with a smile on his face, “When do we expect to hear wedding bell for the two of you?”
 
Tai replies, with a smile on his face, “Sora and I talked about it when we woke up this morning and we decided to wait one year before we get married.”
 
Rika then asks, “Hey, what about school and stuff?!”
 
Takato tells Tai, “Rika has a point, Tai. After this `war' is over, the two of you are going to be in college.”
 
Sora then replies, with a slight blush in her cheeks, “Well, I plan to go to the same college, Tokyo University, with Tai and Taichi-chan and I don't plan to have a family anytime after we are married until at least one of us leave college.”
 
Zoe nods her head and tells Sora, “That's a good idea. You would already have enough problems being in college and if we don't win until one year has past, we would have Catharsis or some other jerk of his kind to deal with.”
 
Kari then says, “Anyway, we have something good to celebrate out. Congratulations to Sora and my Earth bro for their engagement!” Everyone else smile and nod their heads in agreement.
 
Rika then states, “Now, we've got that done and over with, we've got to figure out what that bitch, Beryl, and her new goon squad are up to.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “I'm afraid that we don't have to wait.” Just then Sailor Black Hole comes along with the three guardian cats, Luna, Atriums, and Osiris, and one guardian dog, Demeter, to the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
Jun asks Sailor Black Hole, “What's wrong, Black Hole?”
 
Izzy then asks, “By the way, how did you get into the Digital World?”
 
Janet tells Izzy, “She is one of the few the Sailor Senshi that's able to go between dimensions and going between the Digital and Real Worlds wouldn't be a problem.” Izzy nods his head in understand and continued to listen as Sailor Black Hole started her explanation.
 
Sailor Black Hole says, “I had used my powers of crossing dimensions to enter the Digital World and soon, I left a great evil some distance from where I had enter. Soon enough, I had found the evil Thirteen, Queen Beryl's newest warriors, entering a dark gateway into another world, but I didn't hear where they had left until a `special' messenger told me that they had left to the world of Spira for some reason, which I'm not aware of.”
 
Rika then states, in her usual tone, “It's obvious to us. They are trying to create a new Sin to terrorize all worlds.”
 
Takuya then says, “Why aren't I surprised by this?”
 
Tai asks Sora, “Isn't that the same creature that you told me about last night, Sora?”
 
Sora nods her head and she tells Tai, “That's right, Tai. If they create another Sin, all worlds are going to be in danger.”
 
Davis states, in a serious tone, “No, these assholes won't even get the chance to. We're heading to Spira and stopping them.”
 
Matt then states, “Not without us, you aren't.”
 
Serena then says, in a serious tone, “You, guys, don't know what you are up against in Spira.”
 
Rei tells Serena, “Hey, no way, meatball head, we've waited and worried about you, Darien, and many of the others for three long years, not knowing one damn thing about what was happening to all of you out there in this multi-verse and this time, we're not going to stand around! Interdimensional Warrior or not, you are our princess and your brother, Davis, is our prince, which means it is our job to protect you and not the other way around! So, like it or not, we're coming!”
 
Jadeite then says, “And wherever our princesses go, we go as well.” The other three young generals nod their heads, too, in agreement with Jadeite.
 
Yolei then states, “Plus, Davis, you, Sora, Kari, Janet, Hotaru, and Serena are part of the Digidestined, a team that doesn't abandon fellow member, so, we're going too!”
 
Davis shrugs his shoulders and states, with a small smile, “Well, can't argue with that.”
 
Rika tells Davis, in her usual tone, “Obviously, Motomiya.”
 
Takato then says, “Allow me to open the gateway.” Takato then punches in a code on his D-Dimensional digivice and a large vortex gateway appears in front of them. Takato then states, in a un-Takato sarcastic tone, “Next stop, the world of Spira, full of magic, monsters, and lost ruined cities.” Takato then let's Rika into the portal, first, and says, in a loving tone, “Royal Princesses, Digimon Queens, and ladies, first, I believe.”
 
Rika tells Takato, in her usual tone and a wide smile on her lips, “Flattery usually doesn't work with me, goggles.” But then Rika kisses Takato on the lips and tells Takato, “However, Takato, in your case, I make one huge exception. Now, coming, my gogglehead prince.”
 
Takato replies, “Always.” Takato, followed by Renamon and Guilmon, follow Rika Nonaka through the gateway into the world of Spira.
 
TK asks, curiously, “What's the story with them?”
 
Kari replies, “Two words, TK: Opposites attract.” Soon after, Davis and Kari along with Veemon and Gatomon then entered the gateway, following the two humans and Digimon that had already entered.
 
Hotaru tells TK, “Don't worry, TK, I will explain about the two of them. It is a very interesting tale.”
 
TK looks at Hotaru, blushes when he sees her violet eyes, and thinks, “Wow! This Hotaru or Sailor Saturn has got the most beautiful looking eyes, but I bet a heroine like her wouldn't be interested in boys, so, I had better drop it.” TK then tells Hotaru, trying to sound calm, “Thanks, I would really appreciate that.” Hotaru smiles at TK and he has to keep from blushing while the rest of our heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, head off into the portal, along with the four guardian cats/dog, which vanishes after the last of them go through the gateway.
 
Sailor Black Hole thinks in her mind, “Good luck, everyone! And please return back to us, alive and well.”
 
(The world of Spira; Besaid Island within one year after the defeat of Vegnagun)
 
Some distance from the entrance to Besaid Village, the interdimensional gateway opens up and all of our heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, along with the three guardian cats and one guardian dog, step out of the portal, which closes behind them when all of them have gone through the gateway.
 
Zoisite asks his prince, “My prince, what is this place?”
 
Darien replies, “This world, Zoisite, is the world of Spira and this `place' is known as Besaid Island.”
 
Davis points to Besaid Village in the horizon, “And that's Besaid Village, the only human or humanoid town on this whole island.”
 
When all of our non-warrior heroes and heroines look at it, Hawkmon comments, “I say there isn't much to that place.”
 
Lita nods her head in agreement with Hawkmon and says, “It's even smaller than many of the small towns back at home.”
 
Hotaru then tells Lita, “Well, Lita-san, with much destruction and chaos that Sin caused, towns don't get usually bigger than this.”
 
TK asks Hotaru, curiously, “Are you sure Hotaru?”
 
Kari replies, in a serious tone, “That's right, TK. Whenever large groups of people are gathered in one place, Sin usually appears and causes destruction, but now, these days, Sin is a thing of the past and now, the people have their own planet, again.”
 
Janet then comments, “However, after one thousand years of terror, death, and chaos, it will take a lot of time before Spira and its people can start to thrive and grow.”
 
Veemon then says, “However, if Catharsis has sent Beryl's Thirteen to create a new Sin, then that peace, here, and the peace in all of the multi-verse is threatened.”
 
Tai then says, in his usual confident tone, “No way! We're going to stop them and kick their butts across this world and any world that they try to take over!” Sora couldn't help, but smile at her lover's and soulmate's great confidence.
 
Takato then says, “Anyway, there are a few friends that we would like for you to meet.”
 
Rika then states, “Unless obviously, she is running around Spira on another adventure, again. However, I don't mind as long as kicking villains' and `monsters'' butts in combat.”
 
Renamon tells Rika, “You really haven't changed Rika. In this life or your past one.”
 
Zoe then calls out, “Well, what are waiting around here for?! Let's go!” Takuya and Zoe then head off, first, with the rest of our heroes and heroines following behind them.
 
(Inside Besaid Village; A short time later)
 
Within a short time, our heroes and heroines have entered Besaid Village and all of our current non-warrior heroes and heroines look around Besaid Village, `studying up on it' as you can say.
 
Mina then comments, “Even close up, this place isn't very big at all.”
 
Ami then points to the temple and asks, “What is that building there supposed to be? Some kind of temple?”
 
Serena nods her head and tells Ami, “Right, Ami. During the time that Sin was terrorizing this world, that temple was the most sacred and important place in Spira. However, these days, they aren't so important, but they do hold significance to Spiran history, through if you knew what happened during our journey with some friends that we made here, you wouldn't think so.”
 
Just then a ruff male voice calls out, “Well, if my eyes don't deceive me, it's you, ya?!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Wakka and his wife, Lulu, with a one year old baby boy in their hands, walking towards them.
 
Takuya calls out, “Hey, Wakka, it has been a while hasn't it?!”
 
Wakka tells Takuya, “About a whole year, ya?! Where have you and your friends been?!”
 
Rika tells Wakka, in her usual tone, “Saving all worlds from destruction, obviously.”
 
Lulu gives her type of smile and replies, “I see that you haven't changed since we last saw you and your friends, Lady Rika.”
 
Zoe looks at the baby in Lulu's arms and exclaims, excitedly, “Wow, he's so cute! How has your baby been Lulu?!”
 
Lulu smiles at Zoe and tells her, “He has been doing fine . . . and growing stronger every day.”
 
Wakka then says, with pride, “Yeah, like his `old man', ya?”
 
Lulu then says, in her usual tone, “I certainly hope not.”
 
Wakka exclaims, embarrassed, “Lu', not in front of them!”
 
Darien tells Wakka, “Well, it is certainly glad to see you and Lulu, again, Sir Wakka.”
 
Wakka tells Darien, “Nah, no need to call me, Lord Shields. I'm an ex-guardian, now. Yuna might need advice for me and Lu', once in a while, but she has become her own woman, especially since Tidus is back for good.”
 
Rei then asks the warriors, in her curious tone, “Excuse me, Lord Shields and Lady Rika?”
 
Serena tells Rei, “It is kind of a long story.” Serena then asks Wakka, “By the way, Wakka, where is Yuna, anyway?”
 
Lulu replies, “Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and Tidus went to Luca to do concert celebrating the three year anniversary of Yuna's calm also known as the `Eternal Calm' and making sure that Spira is united together.”
 
Serena states, in a curious tone, “Have there been any problems since we left?”
 
Lulu tells Serena in reply, “Well, the forces of Youth League, New Yevon, and the Machine Faction have united together to form a New Spiran Government to replace the old one created by Yevon priesthood, but Gippal, Baralai, and Nooj are having a hard time with certain `issues' of the new government, yet, to be fully formed, including the issue of representation within the government between the Ronso, Al Bhed, Youth League, New Yevon, and the Guado. Gippal, Baralai, and Nooj are having a hard time having their `followers' agree on these issues and bring the Guado into the `discussions' to form the government since what happened with Seymour around three years ago. . . well, you can get the idea.”
 
Wakka then states, “Yuna is hoping that this concert on the third anniversary of Sin's FINAL defeat and the coming of the Eternal Calm can help, ya? However, there is a more immediately problem that's been popping up lately.”
 
Davis asks Wakka, in a bit of nervous tone, “I hate to ask, but what do you mean by that Wakka?”
 
Just then one of the villagers yells out in terror, “Fiends!” When everyone looks to the villagers that said that, they see a female villager pointing into the air and when everyone looks to where the villager is point, they see tons of Flying Fiends, including Aquila Fiends, Fly Eyes, Grim Gazes, Peregrines, Rukh Fiends, and Zu Fiends, swooping down on the village.
 
Lulu then states, “Unfortunately, there has been a new wave of Fiend attacks everywhere in Spira and even with the help and cooperation of the force of New Yevon, the Machine Faction, the rest of the Al Bhed, and New Yevon, there has been some injuries, deaths, and damage to towns and even the cities of Luca and Bevelle.”
 
Davis then says, in a serious tone, “Well, I've got a good reason why, Lulu.”
 
Gatomon then states, “Come on, I think that it is time to take care of this overgrown birds!”
 
Kari tells her partner, “Go get them!” Davis, Kari, Sora, and Janet hold up their digivices up and they give off bright glows along with their crests.
 
Digivolution
 
“Veemon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . Cyberdramon!”
 
“Gatomon Digivolve to. . . Angewomon!”
 
“IceGatomon Digivolve to. . . AntarcticAngewomon!”
 
“Biyomon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . Garudamon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
On the meanwhile, Takato and Rika use two cards that have turned into blue cards, swipe them through the D-Dimensional digivices, and they call out, when they swipe cards through their digivices, “Digi-Modify! Matrix Digivolution activate!”
 
Matrix Digivolution
 
“Guilmon Matrix Digivolve to . . . WarGrowlmon!”
 
“Renamon Matrix Digivolve to. . . Taomon!”
 
End Matrix Digivolution
 
The six Ultimate Digimon then take to the air and WarGrowlmon then states, “Let's show them what we can do!”
 
Takato tells his Digimon partner in a strong tone, “Go get them, WarGrowlmon!” While Izzy is typing on his laptop to find out about WarGrowlmon and Taomon, the six Digimon reach the height that the Flying Fiends are at.
 
Taomon tells her fellow Digimon, “Remember, we have to keep them away from the people of Besaid Village at all costs.”
 
Angewomon then states, “Allow me to try! Heaven's Charm!” Angewomon then launches two rings of pink holy energy, but they were a lot more powerful than her usual attack and this attack vaporizes nearly 500 Fiends upon impact, instantly.
 
The Digimon were impressed and Gabumon says, “Wow, you weren't kidding when they said that they were more powerful, too.”
 
AntarcticAngewomon shouts out, “Great work, Angewomon! My turn! Freezing Aqua Twister!” The Holy Ice Angel Digimon then launches a twist made of freezing water energy that turns several hundred more aerial Fiends into nothing more than ice statues that shatter upon impact with the ground.
 
WarGrowlmon roars out, “Radiation Burst!” WarGrowlmon's chest then glows a bright red and he fires off a wave of red radiation energy that destroys about 250 aerial Fiends before him.
 
Taomon roars out, “Talisman Curse!” Just then one thousand Japanese spell scrolls appear around Taomon and then fly off to attach to 500 more of the aerial Fiends, which explode on contact and turning all of the Fiends into pyreflies.
 
Cyberdramon exclaims, “Miracles Tetra Force!” Cyberdramon then gathers energy from all of the elements, Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, and Light, into one sphere of elemental energy and launches it at the enemy, destroying 350 more Fiends with one strike.
 
Garudamon calls out, with a glow around her body and a strong tone in her voice, “Almighty Blaze Wing!” Garudamon's wings then get encompassed by solar energy and she dives bombs the enemy forces, thus vaporizing 400 more Fiends with one attack.
 
Sora tells her Digimon partner, “Get work, Garudamon!” Just then a child-like scream cries out and everyone looks, much to their horror, to see a ten-year old girl about to be attacked by several Coyote Fiends and two Duel Horn Fiends.
 
Takuya calls out, in terror, “Oh shit! That kid!”
 
Lita calls out, “Leave that to us!” Amara, Michelle, Trista, and the four inner scouts take out their henshin wands.
 
Mercury Crystal Power!” Ami yells out as she uses her henshin wand to transform into Super Sailor Mercury.
 
Mars Crystal Power!” Rei calls out as she uses her transformation wand to turn into Super Sailor Mars.
 
Jupiter Crystal Power!” Lita shouts out as she uses her henshin wand to turn into Super Sailor Jupiter.
 
Venus Crystal Power!” Mina exclaims as she uses her transformation wand to transform into Super Sailor Venus.
 
Uranus Planet Power!” Amara cries out and she uses her henshin wand to turn into Super Sailor Uranus.
 
Neptune Planet Power!” Michelle yells out and her transformation wand glow with a bright light, turning her into Super Sailor Neptune.
 
Pluto Planet Power!” Trista shouts out as her henshin wands glows with a bright light and turns her into Super Sailor Pluto.
 
Venus Love Chain Encircle!” Sailor Venus yells out as she creates a chain of yellow energy hearts that impales the three Coyote Fiends and destroys them.
 
Sailor Jupiter rushes in, grabs the young girl, and tells her, “I've got you!”
 
Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars double-team one of the Duel Horn Fiends and Sailor Mercury calls out, “Shine Aqua Illusion!” Sailor Mercury then sends a wave of freezing water that freezes one of the Duel Horn Fiends in solid ice.
 
Sailor Mars shouts out, “Mars Fire Sniper!” Sailor Mars then fires a flaming arrow from a flaming bow into the frozen Duel Horn and shatters him into pieces.
 
Uranus World Shaking!” Sailor Uranus yells out as she launches a planet-shaped orange sphere at the other Duel Horn.
 
Neptune Deep Submerge!” Sailor Neptune shouts out as she launches a planet-shaped orb of aqua-marine energy at the same enemy Duel Horn.
 
Pluto Deadly Scream!” Sailor Pluto exclaims as she launches a dark pink planet-shaped orb of energy at the same enemy Duel Horn. All three attacks hit the Duel Horn at once and turning into pyreflies instantly.
 
Sailor Jupiter hands the child to her mother and Sailor Jupiter tells the mother, “Here you go!”
 
The mother gently puts the child down, both of them do the traditional prayer, and the mother says, really thankful, “Thank you! Thank you!”
 
Sailor Jupiter tells the mother, “No problem.”
 
The child asks her mother, “Mommy, can play Duel Monsters with Erma, now?”
 
The mother replies, “Only if you don't use the Duel Disks created by the Gullwings and use the traditional play mat, okay?”
 
The child nods her head and replies, “Yes, mommy.” The mother and her child then take off to their hut while the Digimon in the air gather into a group and all of glow in one white light.
 
All six Digimon shouts out, “Celestial Lightning Force!” Just then all of the Digimon fire a beam of pure white electrical energy at the remaining aerial Fiends and destroys all of them on impact, filling the skies over the village with pyreflies.
 
Soon after, the six Digimon float down to the ground, de-digivolve back to their default forms, Champion for Gatomon and IceGatomon and Rookie for the other four Digimon, and Janet tells IceGatomon, “Great job, IceGatomon! You did great!”
 
IceGatomon tells Janet, “Thanks, Janet!”
 
Serena tells the seven Sailor Scouts, “That was great, scouts!”
 
Sailor Mercury tells Serena, “Thanks, Serena!”
 
Lulu, pretty surprised at the Sailor Scouts, asks Serena, “Serena, are these your `guardians' of your world, the `Sailor Scouts'?”
 
Serena nods her head and tells Lulu, “That's right, Lulu. As the Supreme Princess of Silver Alliance, these seven girls act as my teammates and `guardians' known as the Sailor Scouts.”
 
Wakka states, in an impressed tone, “They might not have fought Fiends before, but they got rid of those five Fiends like they were experts. Pretty impressive, ya?”
 
Darien smiles and says, “Let's say that the Serena and I have fought plenty of `monsters' that aren't very different of the Fiends, here, in Spira.”
 
Kari then says, “I've got a thought in my head: If the Fiends that are attacking are indeed controlled by our enemies, we should head to Luca. Yuna and the people at the Luca stadium could come under attack.”
 
Davis tells Kari, in a serious tone, “You could be right, Kari. We had better get there.”
 
Just then a voice sounding like over a telephone yells out, “We can help out with that!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to find Shinra's commsphere activated and Takato goes to the commsphere to see Buddy's hologram on the Celsius appear from the commsphere.
 
Takuya tells Buddy, “Well, Buddy, you, Brother, and Shinra looking for spheres without your famous `team'?”
 
Shinra's hologram comes on the commsphere and states, “No, we were actually helping Yuna prepare for her concert on the three year anniversary of her defeat of Sin and bring the Eternal Calm. We were coming to see if Wakka, Lulu, or someone else on Besaid would like transport to Luca. By the way, this is the newest version of my commsphere.”
 
Zoe smiles and tells Shinra, “Well, good work Shinra, but we need immediate transport to Luca, right away, for us and our friends.”
 
Buddy's hologram comes out of the advanced commsphere and tells the group, “Why don't you look up?” Everyone looks up into the sky and none other than the airship of the Gullwings, the Celsius, appears in the skies above Besaid Village.
 
Rika then comments, in her usual tone, “About time.”
 
Takato then says to the non-warrior members of our heroes and heroines, “This is the airship, Celsius, one of the fastest `craft' in this whole world and we, personally, know the crew. Best way to get around worlds is to find `good friends' and allies in any world that are among the best in many different types of `crafts'.”
 
Serena yells out, in a strong tone, “Let's go!” Soon enough, the Interdimensional Warriors prepare to `transfer' their friends and allies from the ground and into the airship of the Gullwings, the Celsius.
 
(Inside of Luca Stadium; Sometime soon after)
 
Now, we are inside of Luca Stadium as Yuna and Rikku, both young women in their Songstress dresspheres, on top of a large stage, similar to the one that Leblanc was on when she impersonated Yuna in her Songstress dressphere with Tidus and Paine, in her Warrior dressphere, waiting on a platform below the stage just in case there was trouble. In the stands around the stage, we find hundreds of people, Al Bhed, Ronso, Guado, and `regular' human beings, cheering Yuna as she and Rikku were about to start their concert.
 
Yuna then speaks into microphone and says to the crowd, “Everyone! It has been three years since Sin has finally fallen and all of us have gained back Spira and one year since my last concert! In that time, we are starting to move on to unity and peace, but we still have a ways to go! Many of us have still not let go of the hatred and anger of those who were connected to those that lied and deceived us in the past when they didn't know what they were exactly doing and we have not become united together to form a peaceful government that will give equally to all peoples in Spira. There are those that are trying to unite Spira when they had found the ways to, but they are struggling and need our help! However, I know that together, we can build a truly peaceful world for all of us and leave the scars of Sin and Yevon behind!”
 
However, Seymour's voice shouts out, “Stirring words, Lady Yuna! If not in vain, however!” Soon after, Yuna and Rikku then turn to see, to their shock, none other than Seymour looking at the two of them and our two young ladies, along with everyone in the audience, gasp in shock.
 
Rikku yells out, in shock, “Seymour?! But. . . But you're dead!”
 
Seymour tells Rikku, in his dark slip-song tone, “Well, I can't expect anymore from a heathen like yourself.”
 
Yuna yells at Seymour, angrily, “You can't talk to my cousin that way! Yes, I'm half Al-Bhed if you didn't know!”
 
Seymour smiles and tells Yuna, “I knew of your father's marriage to sister of the Al-Bhed leader and to me, it changed nothing for me. You are still the most beautiful and yet, strong woman that I've ever known.”
 
But then Tidus' voice yells out, “Which is why she isn't going with you, Seymour!” Seymour turns to see Tidus, with his Brotherhood sword, and Paine, in her Warrior dressphere, having their swords drawn on him.
 
Seymour says, in his dark calm tone, “Ah, the son of Jecht. It is very interesting to see you, again. The Fayth have brought you back and turned you into a true human, allowing you to stay in this world, for as long as your natural life lasts or that's what I was told.” Seymour asks Yuna, “He's your fiancé?”
 
Yuna tells Seymour, in a strong tone, “Within several weeks, Tidus and I are going to be married and you can't stop me.”
 
Seymour tells Yuna, “No, I'm here to announce that I will be creating a brand new Sin to destroy not only Spira, but many other worlds.”

Tidus, Rikku, Yuna, and Paine gasp along with the rest of crowd and Tidus exclaims, in a strong tone, “No way! You aren't bringing Sin back!”
 
Seymour tells Tidus, in a dark amused tone, “I may no longer be of the unsent, but I'm not a mortal either. There is no one that can stop me.”
 
But just then, as if on cue, a voice shouts out, “That would make us nobody! Hellfire Dragon!” Just then Seymour dodges a black and dark violet energy dragon that heads for him, goes into the sky, and explodes in the sky, harmless, but the shockwave shakes the theater somewhat, scaring many of the people in the audience. Soon after, everyone turns to the source of the attack to see Serena, Hotaru, Davis, Kari, Jun, Sora, Janet, Takato, Rika, Takuya, and Zoe ride down the railings and uses them to flip onto the stage, much to the cheering of the audience.
 
Yuna exclaims, happily, “All of you are back!”
 
Zoe tells Yuna, “Sorry that we are late to your concert, Yuna!”
 
Davis then exclaims, with a sarcastic tone and wide grin, “But it looks like we are just in time for the pre-concert `kick off' and I do mean KICK!”
 
Just then Sailor Mars' voice calls out, “Hey, don't forget about us!” Soon after, Darien, his four generals, and the remaining Sailor Scouts, still in their Senshi forms, jump onto the stage with the Digidestined and their Digimon near the edge of the audience stage, preparing to jump in at a moment's notice.
 
Seymour tells Serena, “Ah, I see that you have brought your `guardians' and friends, Lady Serena. Anyone connected to you, your beloved, or your other two siblings, Lord Daisuke and Lady Juniper, are just like in one sense: annoying.”
 
Serena tells Rika, annoyed at Seymour, “Rika, why don't we do what you always say and `walk all over him', right now?”
 
Rika tells Serena, with a smile, “Now, that's what I'm talking about. Finally, I'm glad that someone listens to me. Now, let's get him!” Serena nods her head in agreement and Rika and Serena take out two transformation brooches. Serena's transformation brooch is a pure silver heart brooch with a golden crescent moon heart jewel attached just below the heart brooch, a dark blue tri-force jewel attached to the center of the heart brooch with three silver stars `engraved' into the three `triangles' on the tri-force, one silver star for each `triangle' of the tri-force, and eight pure white wings attached to the heart brooch and crescent moon jewel. Rika's transformation brooch is another pure silver heart brooch, but this one has a silver crescent moon jewel attached just below the heart brooch, three swords in a `triangle' formation in the center of the heart brooch, and one prism star jewel in the center of the three crossed sword as well as eight silver angel wings.
 
Serena then shouts out, “Moon Eternal Knight Power!” Serena's brooch opens up, revealing her Imperial Silver Crystal, her clothes melt away, and her Sailor fuku wraps around her body in the form of silver energy dragon. When Serena's transformation is done, Serena's hair is still blond and dyed black style in her meatball pigtails and buns, but there are two silver jewels in her buns, a crown of white feathers, going from one ear to the other, across her scalp, golden crescent moon sigil over a dark-blue tri-force, pitch black colored lips, golden crescent moons over silver stars with dark blue tri-forces attached below are in her pierced ears as earrings, ruby red metallic neck-collar with silver spikes all over the collar, expect in the center of the collar, where golden heart jewel with golden crescent moon jewel are over a silver tri-force jewel, with her Crests of Life and Death in their separate tags are attached just below the center of her neck-collar, her fuku's shoulder coverings are dark blue, her shoulder pads, still designed like her Eternal Sailor Moon form, are pure silver in color, the chest area of her fuku to the start of her mini-skirt is pure white in color with her transformation brooch in the bust area, which can barely contain her voluptuous breasts, she has pure white fingerless fighting gloves on her hands, black colored fingernails with golden crescent moons on each fingernail, her D-Dimensional is on her left wrist just above her left fingerless fighting glove, her sailor mini-skirt is mainly gold, but it has one silver stripe and one dark blue stripe below the gold color, on the top center portion of her mini-skirt is dark blue tri-force jewel under a golden crescent moon jewel, the bow on the rear of her skirt is still like her Eternal Sailor Moon bow, but it is pure gold in color, across her slender and sexy waistline is a black belt with a golden crescent moon jewel in the belt buckle containing a holster for a laser pistol that's similar to the DinoThunder Power Rangers' Thunder Max Blasters, but it dark red and silver in color, and holder from a dagger that's similar to the Crystal Sabers of the Wild Force Power Rangers, but they are pure gold on the hilt with a ruby red orb inside and a silver blade, she has golden high-healed boots with two inch high heels and are designed like her boots in her first Sailor Moon form, and she has eight pure white angel wings coming out of her back. In her right hand, she has a specter that reach from the ground to her bust area that has emerald green staff, one pure golden orb at the top of the staff, and multiple silver rings that `orbit' around the golden orb that contain the planets from Mercury to Pluto with eight rainbow wings attached below the golden orb at the top of the staff portion of the specter.
 
Rika then shouts out, “Crescent Eternal Knight Power!” Rika's brooch opens up, revealing a silver prism-like crystal, her clothes melt away, and a Sailor fuku wraps around her body in the form of a silver energy phoenix. When Rika's transformation is done, Rika's hair has come out of her pigtail, grown, and taken the design of Sailor Neptune's hair, a crown of silver feathers are in her scalp, going from one ear to the other, silver crescent moon sigil under three white swords is on her forehead, dark silver colored lips, silver crescent moons over golden stars with three diamonds in the shape of swords in the form of triangle formation are attached below moon and star jewels are in her ears as earrings, pitch black metallic neck-collar with dark grey spikes all over the metallic collar, expect in the center of the collar, where a silver heart jewel with a silver crescent moon jewel over three prisms in the shape of swords in a triangle formation, as well as the Crests of Independence, Stubbornness, and Intimidation in their separate tags are attached below the center of the metallic neck-collar, her fuku's shoulder coverings are pure silver color, her shoulder pads, designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, are ruby red in color, the chest area of her fuku to the start of her mini-skirt is dark grey in color with her transformation brooch in her bust area, which can barely contain her voluptuous breasts, she has silver fingerless fighting gloves on her hands, dark blue fingernails with silver crescent moons on each fingernail, her D-Dimensional is on her left wrist just above her left fingerless fighting gloves, her sailor mini-skirt is mainly silver, but it has one dark blue stripe and one cherry red stripe below the silver, on the top center portion of her skirt is three prism sword jewels in a triangle formation under a silver crescent moon jewel, the bow on the rear of her skirt is like Eternal Sailor Moon's in design, but it is silver in color, across her slender and sexy waistline is a black belt with a silver crescent moon over three swords in a triangle formation in the belt buckle containing sheath for a black hilted with emeralds all over the hilt, a silver crescent moon jewel is in the top center portion of the hilt, and silver colored blade designed like the Galaxy Sabers of the Lost Galaxy Power Rangers, a holder for two pistols like the S.P.D. Red Rangers' Delta Blasters, and another sheath for a pure silver sword like the Wind Power Rangers' Ninja Swords, she has pure silver high-heeled boots of Sailor Uranus' design, and she has eight silver angel wings coming out of her back. In her right hand is Seiryu or Dragon sword with a silver staff, rainbow colored `dragon-head' that contains the blade, and a golden blade with a silver tri-force engraved into the center of the blade.
 
Takuya then tells Seymour, with a wide grin, “Well, it looks like the `odds' are more `even' with Sailor Eternal Knight Moon and Sailor Eternal Knight Crescent on our side.”
 
Seymour gives off his own wide evil smile and tells Takuya, “I would have to disagree. Can they stop me and save everyone in this stadium?” Just then every one of our heroes and heroines hear some screams from the stadium and they look to their horror to see Shadow Heartless, Tyrannodrones, and plenty of unset Guado Guardians appear in the stadium.
 
Davis roars at Seymour, “Damn you! You fight dirty Seymour!”
 
Izzy calls out, “This space is too confined for our Digimon to fight and there are too many innocent people!”
 
Kari calls out, in a serious tone, “Tai, you and the others help with the evacuation of the stadium! Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent can handle Seymour and the rest of us will take care of the Heartless, Tyrannodrones, and unset Guado Guardians! Get going!”
 
The Digidestined, their Digimon, the three guardian cats, and one guardian dog nod their heads to help with the evacuation with Luna saying to herself, “Please be careful, Sailor Moon.”
 
Darien tells his generals, “We're going to need to work fast!” Darien then turns into a new version of Tuxedo Mask with a silver mask and silver gloves, pure white chest armor like his `true form' of Prince Endymon across his chest, with a black belt containing a beautiful silver hilted sword that has a golden blade, and four beautiful white angel wings coming out of his back, giving Tuxedo Mask the look of a mysterious warrior Archangel.
 
Sailor Venus asks Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, what about you and Sailor Crescent?”
 
Sailor Crescent yells at Sailor Venus, “Look, Venus, I could take on that freak, Seymour, with both hands tied behind my back! Moon and I will be fine! Now, get out of here!”
 
Takato tells Sailor Venus, “Better do what she says.” Sailor Venus nods her head in agreement, the remaining ten warriors, the other Sailor Scouts, and the four generals then jump off the stage and into the audience seats to fight the `evil minions' that Seymour sent against the innocent people in the audience, leaving Sailor Moon, Sailor Crescent, Yuna, Rikku, Tidus, and Paine to deal with Seymour.
 
After Yuna transforms her clothes in her Gunner dressphere and Rikku's clothes turn into her Thief dressphere, Sailor Crescent tells Tidus and the three Gullwings, “You had better stay back. This `new Seymour' may be more powerful than you can imagine.”
 
Just then Seymour glows with a dark blood red aura and states, in most evil ominous tone, “That and more my dear Lady Rika. Your battles end now, mortals.” Just then Seymour's Mortivessel as Seymour Flux appears above the stage and Seymour transforms into his Seymour Flux version of himself when he enters his Mortivessel. Seymour Flux prepares for battle and shouts out, in evil ominous voice, “Now, it is time for you to leave this very world, mortals, and end your pain!”
 
Sailor Crescent yells out, in Rika's serious tone, “The only one that's `leaving' is you!”
 
Sailor Moon then shouts out, adding to Sailor Crescent's declaration, in a real serious tone of her own, “And you are leaving for good, Seymour!”
 
Seymour Flux replies, in confident tone, “We shall see, Lady Rika and Lady Serena!” Seymour Flux then gets out his huge swords form his Mortivessel and uses a Cross Cleave attack on our two Sailor Senshi, but Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent easily leap out of way. However, Seymour Flux grins at this and Mortivessel glows with a bright light with firing off one thousand red energy missiles at Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent.
 
Sailor Crescent calls out, “Damn it! It was a trick!” Soon after, both Interdimensional Warrior Senshi scream out in pain as one half of the energy slam into each Scout and both of them hit the stage with a sickening `thud', cracking the floor when their bodies hit.
 
Tuxedo Mask yells out, horrified, when he sees what happened to his beloved, “Sailor Moon!”
 
Takato tells Tuxedo Mask, “Don't worry, Sailor Moon can take care of herself! We have to believe that they can handle Seymour alone!” Tuxedo Mask nods his head and with the four generals' help, they keep two groups of Tyrannodrones from several families and their children. Takato thinks in his mind, “Please Rika, make sure that I'm not wrong! Get out of this alive!” On the meanwhile, Joe and Gomamon are leading some innocent people in the audience through one of the exits.
 
Just then two Tyrannodrones attacked the two of them and Gomamon calls out, “Marching Fishes!” Out of mysterious water sprouts, dozens of fishes of all colors and types `body slam' into the two Tyrannodrones and they trip down the stands becoming badly damaged and useless in the process.
 
Joe tells Gomamon, happily and excitedly, “Way to go, Gomamon!” However, one unset Guado Guardian uses a Thundaga on the wall above Joe's head and sent huge chunks of upper wall down on Joe's head.
 
Mimi sees this and shouts out, in horror, “Joe, watch out!” Mimi rushes in and pushes Joe out of the way of the falling debris, but now, Mimi is in falling debris' way!
 
Palmon calls out, in terror, “Mimi!”
 
Jun sees Mimi in trouble and thinks, as she tries to reach Mimi, worriedly, “I can't reach her in time!”
 
Mimi watches, unable to move, as the boulders of debris are about to hit, but then Mimi put her hands over her head and thinks, “I can't escape and I'm going to get crushed! But I need to stay alive to help Palmon, Joe, and the others, please someone help me!”
 
Just then a voice within Mimi's mind calls out to her, “Hey, girl, you know that you can help yourself! I should know, I'm a part of you! Now, show them that the fashion girl can kick butt, too!” Mimi then feels a strange power with her, some kind of sigil appears on her forehead, and Mimi puts her hands out, causing huge amounts of vines to come from the ground to cover Mimi within a dome of vines and the falling debris bounces off the vines, leaving Mimi unharmed.
 
When all of the vines vanish back into the ground, Joe goes over to Mimi and asks her, shocked, “Mimi, how did you do that?”
 
Mimi replies, perplexed, “I don't know.” Just then Joe notices the astrological symbol of Scorpio glowing bright green on Mimi's forehead.
 
Joe asks Mimi, confused, “What's that on your forehead, Mimi?”
 
Osiris' voice yells out, “The astrological symbol of Scorpio, one of the Sun Kingdom Sailor Scouts!” Osiris then appears in front of the two of them and creates a henshin wand with a golden staff with two large white wings attached to the top left and top right sides of the staff, one wing for each side, an emerald green orb with two golden leafs attached to the astrological symbol of Scorpio inside of the emerald green orb that lands in Mimi's hands. When Mimi and Joe look at Osiris, she tells Mimi, “You are another reincarnation of my princess' Sailor Senshi, Sailor Scorpio!”
 
Mimi asks, perplexed, “What?! Me, one of Jun's Sailor Scouts?!”
 
Jun comes up to Mimi and tells her, “Well, I'm not surprised about you being Sailor Scorpio, Mimi. The Princess of the Scorpio star constellation always had a `fashion sense' and was very sincere about her feelings and `things'. . . maybe a bit too much.”
 
Mimi asks, curiously, “Is that exactly like me?” Joe and Palmon do a slight sweatdrop at Mimi's question.
 
Jun uses her transformation brooch to send some energy into Mimi's new wand, turns into a new wand with golden staff, emerald green heart-shaped orb that contains the astrological sign of Scorpio with two leafs attached to the symbol, but there is a silver staff going through the middle of the symbol and leafs, there a golden star attached to the top of orb with four silver wings attached to the golden star, and Jun tells Mimi, “Mimi, this is your new Eternal Tier wand and it will turn you into a Sailor Scout.”
 
Mimi asks Jun, curiously and perplexed, “What do I do with this wand?”
 
Jun replies, in a confident tone, “Just believe in yourself and the words will come to you.” Mimi then does so, closes her eyes, and soon enough, words form into her mind that she had never known before, but feel that they are `familiar' to her.
 
Mimi then shouts out, “Scorpio Eternal Power!” Just then the henshin wand glow with bright light as Mimi's clothes are melted away and emerald green ribbons replace them with a Sailor fuku. When the transformation is done, Mimi's long dyed strawberry pink hair is in the style of Sailor Venus, there are two groups of three silver feathers on the left side and right side of her scalp, the astrological symbol of Scorpio in emerald green on her forehead, emeralds in the form of the astrological symbol of Scorpio with golden star jewel below emeralds are in her pierced ears as earrings, bright pinkish colored lips, emerald green cloth neck-collar with an emerald in the form of the astrological symbol of Scorpio attached to a silver heart jewel in the center of the neck-collar along with the tag containing the Crest of Sincerity attached below the center of the neck-collar, her shoulder coverings are a bright strawberry pink, her shoulder pads, designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's, are pure silver in color, she has white gloves designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's expect they had green bands on the upper ends of the gloves with three silver feathers on each band, the chest area down to the start of her skirt is pure silver in color, in her bust area, which is managing to contain quite voluptuous breasts under there, is an emerald green heart jewel with a strawberry pink jewel in the form of the astrological sign of Scorpio connected the lower area of the heart jewel with four silver wings connected to the two jewels, her skirt is mainly strawberry pink, but it has one emerald green stripe and one silver stripe below the pink with an emerald in the form of the astrological symbol of Scorpio in bright emerald green in the top center portion of her skirt as well as her digivice attached to top left side of her skirt, her bow, designed exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's, is bright emerald green, her strawberry pink high-heeled shoes are like Sailor Venus' in design, and she has four silver angel wings coming out of her back.
 
After her transformation is done, Palmon tells Mimi, “Wow, Mimi! You look incredible!”
 
Mimi/Eternal Sailor Scorpio looks over herself and says, in a nice tone, “Thanks, Palmon. I kind of think so!”
 
Gomamon points in front of the group and shouts out, “Hey, look out!” Just then Jun, Palmon, Gomamon, Joe, and Sailor Scorpio see the unset Guado Guardian attacking them with two dozen Shadow Heartless.
 
On pure instinct alone, Sailor Scorpio shouts out, “Scorpio Spike Crush!” Just then out of the ground, around two hundred bamboo spikes come out of the ground and impale the Shadow Heartless and unset Guado Guardian, destroying them instantly. Sailor Scorpio says to herself, unable to believe what she just did, “Wow, did I just do that?”
 
Jun nods her head and tells Sailor Scorpio, “You had better believe it, girl! Great job and welcome to my team, but we have work to do!”
 
Sailor Scorpio tells Joe, “Sorry, Joe, I've got to go. You know the drill with us, Senshi, and princesses.”
 
Joe tells Sailor Scorpio, with a smile, “No problem. Besides, I knew that you were a lot stronger than people took you credit for. You are a lot more than a pretty face, Mimi.”
 
Sailor Scorpio blushes several shades of pink and tells Joe, “Thanks, Joe.” Sailor Scorpio kisses Joe on his right cheek, causing him to blush seven shades of cherry red, and when she leaves, Jun can't help, but to smile at this `event'.
 
Jun thinks in her mind, “I knew that those two were made for each other! They are soulmates after all!” However, on the meanwhile, Seymour Flux is barely down on Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent, who haven't fully recovered from Seymour Flux's surprise assault.
 
Just then Tidus' voice shouts out, “Energy Rain!” Soon after, Seymour Flux's Mortivessel was hit on the left side by one dozen or more energy spheres launches by Tidus and his Brotherhood sword.
 
Seymour Flux tells Tidus, “You will not stop me this time, son of Jecht!” Seymour Flux then launches a huge wind attack that knocks Tidus to the ground and stunning him.
 
Yuna calls out, in a strong tone, “No, leave him alone, Seymour!” When Yuna gets in front of Tidus, she fires several Scattershot and Scatterburst attacks from her twin pistols, but they didn't make any effect of Seymour Flux.
 
Seymour Flux asks, curiously, “You are willing to die with him, Lady Yuna?”
 
Yuna replies, in a unwavering tone, “Yes, I would. Because I love and I lost him before and I'm not losing him, again. And if I'm going to die with him, Seymour. . . it would be better than to live without him and live with you.”
 
Seymour Flux states, in a cold and dark tone, “Pity. But you have chosen your fate, Lady Yuna.” Seymour Flux's Mortiorchis then fires a Total Annihilation attack at Tidus and Yuna, much to the horror of Sailor Moon, Sailor Crescent, Rikku, and Paine.
 
Sailor Crescent yells out, “What are you crazy, Yuna?! Get Tidus and get out of the way!”
 
Rikku shouts out, “Tidus! Yunie!”
 
Paine calls out, in her worried tone, “Get out of the way!”
 
Tidus tells Yuna, the breath still knocked out of him, “Yuna. . . get out of here.”
 
Yuna shakes her head and exclaims, “No, I will find a way to save us both! I will find a way to save us!” Just then a mystical force-field appears in front of Yuna and the Total Annihilation attack is reflected into the air, where it explodes harmlessly.
 
Seymour Flux shouts out, in pure shock, “WHAT?!”
 
Sailor Crescent asks, perplexed, “Okay, I'm a bit confused here. Can someone explain how in the world did she do that?”
 
Sailor Moon then points to glowing sigil on Yuna's forehead and exclaims, “Look, Rika!” When Sailor Crescent looks at Yuna, she gasps to see a golden sigil that looks much like an `X' with one line curved like an `S' rather than a straight diagonal line on Yuna's forehead.
 
Kari's voice then rings out with, “Final Flash!” Just then one powerful yellow beam of energy slams into Seymour Flux's Mortivessel causing it to get `pushed' away from the stage and slams into a recently evacuated part of the stage. Soon after, our Digidestined of Light and Shadow jumps onto the stage and produces a henshin wand that has a light blue staff with two rainbow angel wings on the top left and top right of the wand, one wing to each side, with an golden crystal on top of the wand with an ruby red specter behind an ice-blue version of the symbol that appeared on Yuna's forehead. Kari then tells Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent, “I know exactly what's going on?!”
 
Sailor Crescent tells Kari, “Well, spill it out, already, Kari! We don't have time for suspense!”
 
Kari tells Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent, “Well, over 10,000 years ago, in my homeworld, an advanced human race decided to leave the planet Earth and they became joined with the powers of the stars with joining the Galaxy Kingdom's Alliance of kingdoms. You would know them as the people of Atlantis from my home universe and with the contracts that they made with the `Celestial Beings' of the universe, they gave the Galaxy Kingdom new Sailor Senshi not based on stars and planets, but Earth deities connected with the planets and stars. One of them was known as Sailor Apollo, Sailor Senshi of Suns, Flames, and Purity and one of the princesses that came from the kingdoms `born' from the Atlantians that left Earth in my home universe over 10 millennia ago. This is her henshin wand.” Kari then goes over to Yuna, gives her the wand, and says, “Which belongs to you, Yuna.”
 
Yuna asks, curiously, “Me? I'm one of your reincarnated princesses, Kari?” Just then the wand in Yuna's hands starts to glow and it transforms into a new version that has light ice-blue staff with golden crystal that has ice-blue symbol of Apollo, the symbol that was in ice-blue before, with rainbow color specter and ruby red colored sword in `X' formation behind the symbol with eight-pointed star on attached above the orb and eight rainbow angel wings attached to the star. Soon after, the new henshin wand gives off a beautiful golden glow and bathing Yuna in that light when she closes her eyes, feeling new energy filling in her.
 
Tidus calls out, perplexed at what's happening to his fiancé, “Yuna?! What's going on?!” Soon after, when the golden light has faded, everyone on the stage looks to see that Yuna has been transformed. Her hairstyle, the one of Final Fantasy X-2, hasn't changed, just a crown of rainbow feathers extending from one ear to the next ear in her scalp, the symbol of Apollo in gold on her forehead, her lips are ruby red in color, golden sun jewels with rainbow stars attached below the suns are attached to her pierced ears as earrings, her shoulder coverings are ice-blue in color, her shoulder pads, designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's, are rainbow in color, she has ice-blue fingerless fighting gloves on her hands with ice-blue colored fingernails with one golden sun on each fingernail, golden bracelets with oral rubies in the center of each bracelet on both of her lower arms just above her fingerless fighting gloves, the area of her Sailor fuku from her bust to the start of her skirt area is pure white with ice-blue heart jewel along with a golden jewel in the form of the symbol of Apollo attached the heart jewel and eight rainbow colored angel wings attached to both jewels, her mini-skirt, which extends down until it covers one-eighth of her thighs, has mainly ice-blue in color, but it has one pure silver stripe and one dark yellow stripe below the ice-blue, in the top center portion of her skirt is a golden heart with a ice-blue jewel in the symbol of Apollo over the heart jewel, her bow on the rear of her skirt, designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, is ice-blue in color, she has ice-blue colored version of Sailor Mercury's high-heeled boots on her feet and legs, and she has eight rainbow angel wings coming out of her back. Across her slender and sexy waistline is ruby red belt with a silver buckle that has symbol of Apollo in ice-blue in the center that has her two daggers from her Thief Dressphere, her microphone of her Songstress Dressphere, and two holsters containing her pistols of her Gunner Dressphere and in her right hand, she has new version of her Nirvana Summoners' Specter with a silver staff and rainbow colored `top' above the staff.
 
After Yuna's transformation is done, Tidus could only say, breathlessly, “Whoa.”

Rikku exclaims, happily, “Wow, Yuna! You look incredible and powerful!”
 
`Yuna', in her new Senshi form, replies, in her kind tone, “Thanks, Rikku! However, the name in this form is Sailor Eternal Knight Apollo.”
 
Just then Seymour Flux's voice shouts out, “Lady Yuna, what has happened at you?!”
 
Sailor Apollo's anger peaks, remembering about Seymour Flux, she turns towards Seymour Flux, aims her specter at him, and yells out, on pure instinct, “Apollo Nova Burst!” Sailor Apollo then fires a burst of solar energy at Seymour Flux, causing his Mortivessel to explode into flames, ejecting him out of it, and Seymour Flux falls to the ground, turning to Seymour Natus instead.
 
Sailor Crescent, seizing her chance, shouts out, “Crescent Chaos Dragon!” Sailor Crescent then launches an energy dragon made of light and darkness energy at Seymour Natus and he screams out in extreme pain as the attack hits him as he vaporizes into nothing, but dust.
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, in one excited tone, “Good riddance to that asshole!”
 
But then Hate's voice roars out, “Why you rotten bitch?!” When everyone looks to the source, they find all of the Thirteen floating mid-air and looking down on all of them.
 
Woes yells out, pissed off, “Damn all of you! We're going to use Yuna to turn Seymour into a new Final Aeon and thus, a new Sin!”
 
Sailor Moon roars out at Woes, in a nasty tone, “Well, what are going to do about?!”
 
Darkness says, in a slip-song tone, “Better off, anyway! Now, we know about another of your fellow Astral and Senshi, Light! Don't worry, Seymour may be gone, now, but he still has his purpose to create a new Sin, so, he will return from death and Lord Catharsis will make sure of that.”
 
Sailor Crescent then yells out, annoyed, “Why don't you poor excuses for copycats get down here and fight, already?!”
 
Just then an interdimensional vortex appears above the evil warriors and Despair exclaims, “Don't worry, we will be fighting . . . and destroying your hometown! See you in Shinjuku, fools!” Soon after, all of the Thirteen then head inside of their interdimensional gateway.
 
Takato's voice roars out, “No, you don't! Destruction Burst!” Takato, from the stands, fires a barrage of dark energy ki blasts at the evil warriors, but they made it through the gateway and it closed just as the attack was about to the reach them, so, the attack goes into the sky, where it explodes harmlessly.
 
Davis goes to Takato and asks him, “Is Shinjuku your hometown in your home universe, Takato?”
 
Takato tells Davis, “That's right, Davis! We have to get there!”
 
Tai goes over to our Digidestined of Miracles and Destruction to tell him, “All of the people have managed to escape, but most were injured, however, no one was killed.”
 
Davis tells Tai, in a relieved tone, “That's good to know.”
 
Sailor Moon then calls out to the other heroes and heroines, “Everyone! We need to follow those rotten Thirteen before they cause anymore destruction! We're leaving, now!” Sailor Moon then prepares to use her D-Dimensional to open a gateway while everyone else assembled on the stage.
 
However, Kari goes to Sailor Apollo and tells her, “Sorry, we've got to go, but we are going to come right back. You are a very special person, now, as well as a special Sailor Senshi since you are a Summoner Sailor Scout.”
 
Jun asks Kari, curiously, “What's a Summoner Sailor Scout, Kari?”
 
Kari tells Jun, in reply, “A Summoner Sailor Senshi is a very special kind of Sailor Scout, this kind of Sailor Senshi is able to summon beings that live within the `Celestial Planes' of the universe and these `Celestial Beings' were created during the early ages of the universe by ancient humanoids managing to ascend to a higher level of existence. Some of these beings sealed their great powers inside magical stones or special items to allow them to be summoned from the Celestial Plane and given `physical form' in this mortal plane. They are kind of like the Aeons of Spira, but they are a lot more powerful and have vast more abilities than the Aeons of Spira. However, only a certain few can summon these `Celestial Monsters' and they are known as the Summoner Sailor Senshi. I think that you would know since your sister's Senshi including one of these `special breed' of Sailor Scout.”
 
Jun nods her head and states, “Oh, yeah. I remember now. You know, it is hard to remember everything when you have two life-times of memories inside of you and then some.”
 
Kari tells Jun, “Yeah, no kidding.” Kari then tells Sailor Apollo, “Yuna, you're people are going to need you, but now, you have powers that are very similar to the twelve of us when we came to Spira, the powers of the Astrals or Interdimensional Warriors. A lot more people and worlds other than Spira are going to need you, but we are going to leave, so, that you can make a decision.”
 
Sailor Apollo tells Kari, “I've already made my decision, if I've got the power, I'm going to do what I can to help my world and my people, here, in Spira.” Sailor Apollo then looks at Tidus, smiles, and says, “As well as the people that I love, they've protected me and now, it is my turn.”
 
Kari tells Sailor Apollo, with a smile, “I knew that you would say that Yuna.”
 
Just then Sailor Moon's voice calls out, “Hey, Kari! Sis! We've got to go!” Kari and Jun then look to see the other heroes and heroines going through an interdimensional gateway that Sailor Moon created with her D-Dimensional digivice.
 
Jun tells Sailor Apollo, with excited tone, “Later! And welcome to the team, Sailor Apollo!” Kari then goes over to Davis, who with Veemon and Gatomon, go through the gateway, and Jun and (Renamon) follow the four of them. Soon after, Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are the last to go through the gateway and the portal closes after the two of them go through the gateway. After the portal is gone, Sailor Apollo touches her heart jewel, reverts back to her civilian form of High Summoner Yuna in her Gunner Dressphere, and holds her henshin wand to her heart. Yuna then goes over to Tidus, who is on his feet, stunned, at what Yuna did in the battle with Seymour, and without saying one word, Yuna embraces Tidus and passionately kisses him on the lips. Tidus shrugs his shoulders and returns the passionate kiss, just glad that his beloved is going to be okay and not knowing how, feels that she is even stronger than ever.
 
(The world of the Digimon Tamers; Late morning hours inside of Shinjuku Park)
 
Inside of Shinjuku, we find Henry (Age 17), his girlfriend, Jeri Kato (Age 17), Kazu (Age 17), Kenta (Age 17), Ryo (Age 18), and their Digimon partners, Terriermon, Elecmon, reborn from Leomon's data extracted from Impmon, Guardromon, Marineangemon, and Monodramon, Cyberdramon's Rookie form, looking at a series of flowers with two pictures of Takato and Rika, when they were 14 years old, the ages that they `disappeared'. Takato, Rika, Renamon, and Guilmon mysterious disappeared over two months after Rika's mother and grandmother and Takato's parents were murdered and with Rika's disappearance, her father, Justin Nonaka, is barely holding on, losing hope of Rika returning with only Rika's fellow Tamers and what's left of Rika's family helping hang onto hope. In the three years that they have disappeared, the numbers of Digimon Tamers have greatly increased with several million all over the world at this time and all of the Japanese Digimon Tamers are registered and organized by Hypnos and the Monsters Makers to make sure that both the Real and Digital World are kept in balance and in check, ever since the incident after the Digimon partners of Shinjuku's Tamers returned from the Digital World sometime after the battle with D-Reaper, the battle with Parasimon.
 
Jeri asks her boyfriend, Henry Wong, “Henry, could Takato and Rika still be out there?”
 
Henry tells Jeri, comfortingly, “Yeah, if I know any two that can survive anyway, it is those two.”
 
Kazu states, in his usual tone, “Surviving an environment isn't a problem for chummily, it is surviving with Rika that's the problem.”
 
Henry tells Kazu, in a real annoyed tone, “Kazu, you are not helping!”
 
Jeri, in an insulted tone, “Yeah, plus, Rika is a very good person when you get to know her!”
 
Terriermon tells Jeri, “Well, you are a girl like Rika trying to be strong like her and that's why Rika is nice. . . nicer to you than to the rest of us, you know.”
 
Henry tells Terriermon, in a slight annoyed tone, “Terriermon, that's not helping either.”
 
Terriermon tells Henry, “Momentai, Henry. I'm just telling how it is.”
 
Henry then says, in a plain tone, “However, I've been exploring Takato's parents as well as Rika's mother and grandmother's murders and I don't think that both sets of murders are coincidence.”
 
Ryo asks Henry, “You think that their murders were done by the same murderers, but I thought that Takato's and Rika's family being killed in the same day was a coincidence. But you think that Takato's parents and Rika's mother and grandmother were killed by plan?”
 
Henry nods his head and replies, “Yeah, I think that Takato's and Rika's family were murdered by members of an organization of some kind.”
 
Just then Tragedy's voice calls out, in a dark insulting tone, “Well, someone just hit the jackpot! What was your first clue Sherlock?!” All of the Tamers and their Digimon partners turn to see all of the members of the Thirteen standing around 20 yards away in front of them.
 
Kenta exclaims, in shock, “No way! The Digidestined?!”
 
Ryo gets a serious look on his face, Monodramon growls at the Thirteen, and Ryo states, in a serious tone, “I don't think so! They must be look-a-like because they have looks of evil and malice in their eyes!”
 
Woes states, in an evil sarcastic tone, “The kid with the Monodramon is right! We aren't the Digidestined!”
 
But then WarGreymon's voice shouts out, “However, WE are the Digidestined! Terra Force!” Just then one giant orb of orange energy slams into the Thirteen and causing one powerful explosion to engulf them for several moments. When the other Tamers look, they see the Digidestined, their Digimon partners including WarGreymon, Takuya, Zoe, Takato, Sailor Crescent, Guilmon, Renamon, and the Sailor Scouts run towards them.
 
Jeri calls out, happily, “Takato, you and Guilmon are alive!”
 
Takato replies, with a grin on his face, “Last time, I checked yeah!”
 
Kazu exclaims, “Whoa, chummily! You really came back with a crowd, including a lot of babes!”
 
Terriermon tells Takato, teasingly, “What would Rika say to that?!”
 
Sailor Crescent replies, “I would say that you even think about it, I would kill you myself, goggles for brains!”
 
The Tamers and Terriermon were shocked when they heard Rika's voice from Sailor Crescent and Ryo asks, “Is it me or did that Sailor Scout talk in Rika's voice?”
 
Takato replies, with a smile on his face, “Let's just say that Rika has more of a `royal history' than we thought.”
 
Zoe tells Takato, “Hey, Takato, I think that we have more time for reunions later. We've still got thirteen bad ass bastard and bitches to take care of!”
 
Takato looks to see that the Thirteen were totally unaffected by WarGreymon's attack and states, in a serious tone, “No damn kidding! When are villains going to take a hint and stay damn well down for once?!”
 
Kenta then asks, curiously, “Is it me or did I hear Takato swear?”
 
Kazu states, reassuring Kenta, “It isn't you. . . this one time.”
 
Woes tells Davis, “Miracles, welcome to the Tamers' world! Hope you like only one visit because you aren't coming back. . . expect in pieces!” Just then Woes summons a whole legion of black and dark silver Andromon with red colored eyes that number around 7,500 and Henry uses his D-Power to scan the new Digimon.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Henry's voice)
 
“BlackAndromon, this viral version of Andromon is machine of pure destruction that eliminates anyone or anything that stands in their way, Ultimate level, and they use their Vulcan Crusher and Dark Lighting Blaze will make sure that they achieve their objective and vaporizes all who stand in their way!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Davis, in a serious tone, “Davis, you and the others take care of those overgrown robot Digimon and Sailor Crescent and I will handle these thirteen freaks of nature!”
 
Davis tells Sailor Moon, “Serena, that's nuts! Take on all of the Thirteen with just the two of you! That's just plain insane!”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, “I'm agreeing with Davis, here! Do you have a death wish meatball head?!”
 
Sailor Moon states, in a serious tone, “I don't plan to get killed until I pay back Woes for my Earth families demise and tear him limb from limb! Now, if you will excuse me. . .!” Sailor Moon then goes over to face the Thirteen with Sailor Crescent shrugging her shoulders as she goes with her.
 
Sailor Mars tells Davis, “She's as stubborn as you and your sister!”
 
Davis tells Sailor Mars, “As you will know Mars, runs in the family.”
 
Ryo then asks, in a curious tone, “Is there something that we are missing here?”
 
Kari tells Ryo, in a serious tone, “Long story.”
 
Sailor Jupiter tells Davis, “Are you going to let her go like that?”
 
Davis tells Sailor Jupiter, “You had better not interfere or she'll kick you in the cans herself! Serena is not a girl to get pissed off these days and several worlds have craters to prove it!” Soon after, Davis, Takato, Takuya, Zoe, Kari, Sora, Janet, Hotaru, Jun, and Tuxedo Mask face off against the BlackAndromon.
 
Jun yells at the enemy Digimon, tauntingly, “Well, you overgrown bolts for brains?! We don't have all day!” All of the BlackAndromon then attack the group of the ten warriors at once.
 
Janet tells Jun, a bit annoyed tone in her voice, “You had to insult like that, didn't you?” When one BlackAndromon comes up to Janet, she gives the robot Digimon one powerful kick that splits it in half and Jun kicks three powerful kicks to three of the BlackAndromon, taking their heads off, literally. Soon enough, the other warriors and WarGreymon join them in heavy close range combat.
 
Gabumon yells out, “Hey, wait for me!” Matt's digivice and Crest of Friendship starts blazing with bright lights.
 
Digivolution
 
“Gabumon Warp-Digivolve to . . . MetalGarurumon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
MetalGarurumon takes to the air and yells out, “Metal Wolf Claw!” MetalGarurumon then fires a breath of freezing energy from his mouth and freezes four of BlackAndromon into solid ice that shatter into tiny pieces.
 
On the meanwhile, Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent are facing all of the members of the Thirteen and Darkness states, in a dark taunting tone, “Ooh, the big bad moon princess thinks that she can take us on with only one fellow warrior, the all-mighty bitch who calls herself the `Digimon Queen' who got her model-head of a mommy and her grandma who got turned into Swiss cheese!”
 
Sailor Crescent shouts out, “Hey, how do you that?!”
 
Tragedy roars out, in a dark taunting tone, “Hello, we are part of the `organization', as `Mr. Perfect' called our forces, which sent the `people' knocked off your mommy and grandma and Takato's family!”
 
Sailor Crescent roars out, in pure anger, “You had better tell me or I will . . .!”
 
Just then Queen Beryl's voice shouts out, “Or you will what brat!” Just a lightning bolt strikes the ground and Queen Beryl appears from the lightning bolt.
 
Sailor Moon roars out, in a confident tone, “Or we're going to turn you into nothing particles of dust! That's what you overgrown bitch!”
 
Queen Beryl yells out, in pure anger, “You have insulted me for the last time, moon brat! You and what remains of your family is going to die!” Queen Beryl then blasts the two Interdimensional Warrior Senshi with two powerful lightning bolts that send flying backwards 5 yards back, but 20 yards into the air, however, they land on the ground with both feet, perfectly.
 
Sailor Moon calls out, in a strong tone, “I don't think so! It is your turn to die for good!” Just then Sailor Moon's and Sailor Crescent's Sailor uniforms give off bright glows and then Sailor Moon's arms becoming covered in silver spandex sleeveless and white gloves in the form of the SPD Power Rangers' uniforms that connect to her fuku along with her legs begin covered in silver spandex pants and boots that are designed like the SPD Power Rangers' uniforms that connect to her Sailor fuku even under the skirt while Sailor Crescent's `improved' fuku has the same spandex sleeves and pants that go under her mini-skirt expect they are dark blue colored and her `Ranger gloves' are pure white like Sailor Moon's.
 
Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent then push a button on their D-Dimensional digivice and yell out in unison, “SWAT mode!” Just then Sailor Moon's and Sailor Crescent's upper chests down half-way of their waists and their legs are covered in similar armor as the SPD Power Rangers' SWAT mode, expect that Sailor Moon has her transformation brooch in the area where the SPD Rangers put their morphers and golden crescent moon is where the `number' of the Ranger is position and Sailor Crescent has her transformation brooch is in the area where the SPD Rangers put their morphers and a silver crescent moon is where the `number' of the Ranger is position. On the meanwhile, a communication device designed like military devices appears on their left ears with scanners, like Sailor Mercury's scanners, expect that Sailor Moon's scanner is silver and Sailor Crescent's scanner is dark blue, appear over their eyes and noses. Soon after, two blasters, like the Delta Enforcers of the SWAT mode SPD Rangers, appears in the two Sailor Soldiers hands, one for each, but they are colored silver for Sailor Crescent and ruby red for Sailor Moon.
 
Sailor Jupiter asks, stunned, “Whoa! When did they get battle armor?!”
 
Woes exclaims, totally stunned and not expecting THIS, “What in the name of hell. . . ?!”
 
Sailor Moon tells the evil villains, “A gift from the SPD Power Rangers, freaks! It's like what they say: `A little technology goes a long way'!”
 
Sailor Crescent yells out, “However, we did make a few improvements. . . like this rapid fire mode!” Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent then fire their own version of the SPD Rangers' SWAT Delta Enforcers that fire lasers like MG42 bullets and all of the Thirteen scream out as they are hit 13 times. . . at the least with 100 times being the most! All members of Queen Beryl's new generals hit the ground, very hard, and on their chest, much to Queen Beryl's rage.
 
Queen Beryl shouts out, “You are going to pay for that!”
 
Sailor Moon roars out, “I don't think so, bitch! Moon Tetra Wave!” Sailor Moon then fires a beam that contains energy from all of the elements at Queen Beryl and she screams when it hits that sends her flying back 20 yards!
 
When the BlackAndromon or what's left of them, which is half of the original 7,500, see this, they stop in their tracks and one of them calls out, “There is no way I'm going to face that barrage! Probably of victory against that firepower added to current forces: 0% percent!” Just then all of the remaining BlackAndromon retreated by teleporting away in the fashion that Cole from Charmed uses. Soon after, the Thirteen, badly injured from the surprise attack, go over to Queen Beryl.
 
Arrogance tells Queen Beryl, “My queen, it is best that we make a move to retreat.”
 
When Queen Beryl gets to her feet, she tells Arrogance, in a real annoyed tone, “You and I are going to have a talk about this, later.” Arrogance's expression turns to one of nervousness when Queen Beryl tells him her statement.
 
Woes roars out at all of the heroes and heroines, in a strong and angered tone, “This isn't over!” Woes then launches an attack at the ground, causing Queen Beryl and the Thirteen to be covered in a huge amount smoke and dust, and when the smoke and dust cleared, Queen Beryl and the Thirteen have vanished!
 
Sailor Crescent states, in her usual strong tone, “And we'll kick your butts, again. Count on it.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent then touch their transformation brooches and return from their Senshi forms, `SWAT mode', to their civilian forms of Serena and Rika.
 
After our warriors rejoin the rest of our heroes and heroines, Ryo asks Rika, in his usual sarcastic tone, “When did you get a transfer from the Digimon Tamers?!”
 
Rika tells Ryo, in her usual annoyed tone, “Why don't you can it, Mr. Perfect?!”
 
Ryo states, under his breath, “That's Rika, all right.”
 
On the meanwhile, Jun goes over to Sailor Scorpio/Mimi and tells her, “Mimi, you and I need to talk about some of memories that you have `buried' inside of your mind.”
 
Sailor Scorpio nods her head and states, “Okay, Jun.” Jun and Sailor Scorpio go over to one side and away from the others while Jun prepares to `awaken' Mimi's memories of her life in the Sun Kingdom during the Silver Millennium.
 
On the meanwhile, Henry asks Takato, “Takato, what in the world is going on here?!”
 
Takato tells his best friends, in a simple and plain tone, “You mean worlds, Henry, and it is one very long and complicated story.”
 
Rika then states, “Now, let's get going, so, we have time to tell it.” Not needing another word, all of our heroes and heroines prepare to leave while Joe and Palmon look for Jun and Mimi.
 
Terriermon says to Henry, in a whisper, “Something tells me that we are in something that we couldn't have imagined and we are in for big trouble.”
 
Henry thinks in his mind, in a worried tone, “Something tells me that you are right about this one, Terriermon, for once and I don't like it that you are right!” Soon enough, Henry's `fear' about Terriermon being right is going to be well-founded. . .
 
Next time in Episode 3: Demons and Kingdoms: In the aftermath of the last battle, our heroes and heroines, especially our warriors, explain about what's happening to the rest of the Shinjuku Digimon Tamers, much to their surprise, while Jun has `awakened' Mimi's memories of her past life in the Sun Kingdom during the Silver Millennium. Another surprise is when they find out that Gennai has managed to find a way into the Tamers' world and have assembled an army of special powered Tamers and their Digimon partners that have been training in secret for the past three years that our warriors were gone. However, they head back to Spira to find Yuna, Tidus, Rikku, Paine, and the Gullwings resting in Besaid sometime after the attack on the Luca stadium, the concert was cancelled for repairs to Luca stadium and since Spira has a lot of `free territory ' and `natural' enemies, the Fiends, our heroes and heroines decide to establish a `base' here to train their army in the enemies that they might face in the future. However, before they could even try to get permission from the Spiran government, Naraku, with some nasty new powers, attacks with demons from his world/Inuyasha's world and Yusuke's homeworld, but Yuna and Kari, using some powerful teamwork, Aeons, and some new `Celestial Monsters', send Naraku and his `hoard' packing. Soon after, Sailor Black Hole appears to say that she has found the Moon Kingdom, fully restored, in some kind of pocket dimension on the moon back in the Digidestined's and Sailor Scouts' homeworld! Sailor Black Hole takes them to the fully restored Moon Kingdom and they find it exactly how Sailor Black Hole described it, which sparks some `ancient memories' with Tai, Joe, and TK, for some reason, but one revived Mesogog, his army of Tyrannodrones, Emperor Grumm, and his army of evil alien criminals and Krybots make it look like that this Neo-Moon Kingdom will end up like the last Moon Kingdom at the end of the Silver Millennium! However, our warriors summon the DinoThunder Power Rangers, their Dino Gems fully restored, along with all of their weapons and Zords, thanks to our warriors, along with the SPD Power Rangers, who follow Grumm into the Sailor Scouts' and Digidestined's world. Now, the Sailor Scouts, Interdimensional Warriors, and two teams of Power Rangers prepare for a team battle like no other! Can the united forces of our heroes and heroines save this mysterious `Neo-Moon Kingdom' and find out all of its secrets?! Find out in the next exciting adventure in Sailor Digimon Moon DS! See you next time!
 
It might have taken over a month to finish, but I'm back and I hope that this chapter is worth the wait! First, I want to thank and give credit to Angel Love and this author's story, Finding Destiny, for the flashback used in this chapter and in future chapters since this one and the future ones was and will be inspired and similar to ones used in this author's story. Second, I wanted to add something unique to this crossover, so, I mixed the Sailor Scout powers with Power Ranger based powers and equipment. What do you think? And third, I'm sorry if Tai and Sora seemed a bit OOC in this chapter, but I wanted to make those warriors that didn't experience tragedy seem a bit `darker' because of their experience across worlds. Finally, I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and I wish them a Happy New Year for 2006! Now, please read and review, I will read your reviews, and I will see you later, Crossover Fans!