Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes ❯ When Heroes Collide ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi, if you are reading this, then you are reading my one of my two newest stories that I've told you about in Chapter 4 of my story known as `Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars'. However, before I get into the short summary of my story, I regret to inform you that my story, Digimon Moon X: Wars of Fantasy and Sex, is going to removed to be `revamped' and altered for some `improvement'. Now, here is the story summary!
 
Story Summary: There are things about Daisuke Motomiya that the other Digidestined don't even know about: Like the fact that Davis had a twin sister, Kairi, and his twin sister, his elder sister, Jun Motomiya, and himself were members of the very first Digidestined team when Davis and Kairi were around seven years old! However, when the first Digidestined team faced their second greatest foe, he was thrown into a dimensional vortex, but this evil Digimon took Kairi and her Digimon partner with him! Now, one year after MaloMyotismon's defeat, Jun's digivice becomes a D-3, they regain their crests, the Crest of Miracles for Davis and the Crest of Destiny for Jun, they regain their special powers when they were members of their `old' team, and they gain new powers, the power of the Digital Knights, for one thing, but they gain two powerful treasures, a silver diamond and a golden emerald, that turn them into powerful warriors known Solar Moon and Sailor Sun. You may feel you know where I'm going, but here's the thing: The Digidestined and Sailor Scouts live in two different universes and that means that they have no knowledge of each other. However, that will change when a new evil, in the form of the Digimon Empress, kidnaps Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, and their Digimon partners, and takes them into the Sailor Scouts' universe through the Vampire Gate. Now, the younger Digidestined, given new Crest Morphers, like Davis' and Jun's, and the power to turn into Digital Knights, had to follow the Digimon Empress into the Sailor Scouts' universe, which is where Yugi, the Pharaoh, and their friends live along with the Spirit Detectives. However, not only do they have to rescue their friends, our Digidestined have to prevent the Digimon Empress from gaining possession of three powerful artifacts known as the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond that could give her the power to gain possession of both universes! But there is another twist, Davis and Jun find out that the Sailor Scouts' universe is where their long lost sister and her Digimon partner has been living for all of these years and obviously, they are reunited after many years! However, they find out to their shock that Kairi is also a Sailor Scout known as Sailor Star and he has a male talking cat, Orion, with him. With this `discovery', Davis, Jun, and Kairi also much search for their `connection' to the Sailor Scouts and their universe. Finally, not only all those thing, they have to face a mysterious fifth sector of the Digital World which is connected to the Sailor Scouts' universe, a Digimon foe from Davis', Jun's, and Kairi's pasts as members of the first Digidestined team, who is more powerful than ever before, demons and deadly duels of all types, up to your head of various new powers, new allies, `old' friends, and a mysterious alien foe with connection to the Orichalcos, the Sailor Scouts' past lives during the Silver Millennium, and a certain `connection' with our three Motomiya siblings, but not a `good' one I can tell you. In fact, these aliens want to kill Davis, Jun, and Kairi for what they know about them! My god! Can our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Spirit Detectives, and Ancient Pharaoh with his friends find a way to stop all of this?!
 
This starts out as a Sailor Moon and Digimon 02 crossover, but turns into 02, 04/Frontier, Sailor Moon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, and Yu-Gi-Oh multi-crossover with possibility of 03/Tamers and Inuyasha been added in later as well as adding elements of Dragonball Z, Stargate SG-1, Ikki Tousen/Battle Vixens, and Power Rangers, all seasons, into this story. I would like to give credit to Fanfiction authors, Sylvyr Elf and this author's story, Sailor Digimental, for the idea of the Digital Knight since it is based on this author's `Digimentals' and the use of the Vampire Gate to cross dimensions as well as the inspiration for this story. The author, YallRCrazy, and this author's story, To The Digital World We Go, for the use of having Sailor Star copying the other powers of the Sailor Scouts and creating more powerful versions of the other Sailor Scouts' attacks. Next, I would like to thank and give credit to joyfulsara and this author's story, Sailor Universe!, for this author's version of Sailor Star, Sailor Star's Silver Millennium background as ruler and protector of the universe, and Sailor Star's Silver Millennium bloodline. Finally, I would like to thank and give credit to SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and his friend, another Fanfiction author, Belletiger, and the story of YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of Rajita for the use of the Moon Heart Crystal and its Lychen guardians, but I'm going to make a different version of that, and I would like to thank and give credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V for the use of Rajita since my mysterious aliens are similar since they are connected to the Orichalcos and have a similar back-story as the Rajita against the Sailor Scouts and the Moon Kingdom.
 
Finally, this story takes place three years after the defeat of MaloMyotismon for the Digidestined, over one year since the defeat of Sailor Galaxia by Sailor Scouts, for the Yu-Gi-Oh element in this story, this takes place after the Grand Champion saga, but before the start of the Memories/Dawn of the Duel saga, and for the Yu-Yu-Hakusho element, this will take place after the Dark Tournament saga has ended. Now, I don't own Digimon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone else that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death of all types, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, like minors and non-minors using alcohol, drugs, and weapons, and finally, X-rated nudity, lemons, and other adult themes/situations, including masturbation, rape, and many others!
 
Age of the heroes in the story thus far:
Davis, Kari, TK, Serena, Ami, Rei, Mina, and Lita: Age 16
Yolei and Ken: Age 17
Cody: Age 14
Amara and Michelle: Age 18
Darien: Age 20
Hotaru: Age 14
Tai, Matt, Mimi, Jun, and Sora: Age 18
Izzy: Age 17
Joe: Age 19
Kairi (OC character): Age 16
 
Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes
 
Prologue: Daisuke Motomiya and Jun Motomiya have a more extensive past than Davis' friends think, but when another universe is threatened with their own universe, that past comes back to life . . . in a more surprising way that even they didn't expect! Davis and Jun are going to learn that they have more extensive past than they even through they had, but they won't be the only ones with `surprising pasts' and when these `unknown pasts' come to the light, the Digidestined and all of their new allies as well as two universes and more will be changed for as long as humanity exists in any universe . . .
 
Chapter 1: When Heroes Collide . . .
 
(Somewhere in the Digital World; three years after the defeat of MaloMyotismon)
 
We find ourselves looking at the peaceful Digital World several years after the Digidestined all over the world have defeated the evil MaloMyotismon and by this time, the Digidestined all over the world has increased into the millions along with the amount of Digimon partners in the Real World, the whole of the Real World knows about the Digital World, the Digimon, and the Digidestined, and since the Digidestined and Digimon have become common knowledge, the Digimon partners of the world-wide Digidestined travel around as they please as long as they don't cause trouble. The rest of human kind has, yet, to fully get use to knowing that there are there is a `Digital Universe' encompassing their planet and it was created by their technology as well as their children's dreams, but they understand that both worlds must stay in balance in order for both worlds to survive, Digimon are a lot like humans, they can be good or evil, and the Digidestined and their partners are vital to keeping the balance of both worlds safe. So, the Digidestined and their Digimon partners are treated with respect, even if they weren't involved with the final battle with MaloMyotismon, because they could be the next generations of heroes and heroines that stop the next evil that come from either world that endanger both worlds. Meanwhile, in the Digital World, everything has been peaceful since MaloMyotismon was destroyed, but even with Owikawa's sacrifice, the Digital World will still take years to fully recover from MaloMyotismon's attempt to take over both worlds, so, there are chances for some nasty and/or wild Digimon to cause chaos in the Digital World as well as have accidentally crossed over into the Real World, but the Digidestined have managed to handle those `minor' nuisances.
 
However, today, we find ourselves seeing a unique situation: In one area of the Digital World, we find a certain blue dragon Digimon, Veemon, and yellow humanoid fox Digimon or Kitsune Digimon, based on your point of view, with purple gloves with the yin-yang symbol on them, known as Renamon watching two mysterious clad warriors engaged in a sword duel.
 
The first warrior is a female of 18 years of age with silvery-white hair in two long bun-like pig-tails that reach to the ground with the buns shaped like slightly flattened meatballs with golden jewels in those buns, two pairs of golden feathers on the left and right sides of her scalp, a mysterious sun sigil on her forehead, maroon colored eyes, golden colored lips, jewels in the form of the sun sigil with silver star jewel attached below the sun sigil jewels are attached to her ears as earrings, she has a silver cloth choker around her neck with a golden heart jewel that has a sun sigil jewel attached to the center of the jewel, a tag with the Crest of Destiny attached below the center of the cloth choker, she has sailor style uniform with her V-sailor collar being pure gold in color, she has spherical shoulder pads attached to sailor uniform and they are pure silver in color, she has silver gloves that goes up half the way of her upper arms with white bands at the ends of both gloves with three golden feathers attached to each band, on her left wrist is a morpher similar to Lost Galaxy Rangers' morphers expect it has the Crest of Destiny on the main `button', her sailor uniform's chest area below the sailor collar down to the start of her skirt area is pure white in color, in her bust area, which quite voluptuous since the uniform is skin-tight, is a silver heart brooch with a jewel in the form of the sun sigil attached to the heart brooch with four golden angel wings attached to the heart brooch and sun sigil jewel, she has a mini-skirt that only goes down one-eighth the way to her kneecaps, the mini-skirt is mainly maroon in color, but it has one golden stripe and one silver stripe below the maroon coloring with a sun sigil jewel on the top center portion of the skirt, on the rear of her skirt is golden bow with two long strings that one to one and half inches in length that extend to the ground, she has silver high-heeled boots with golden bands on top with sun sigil jewels on the top center portion of the boots with the boots going up three-quarters the way to her kneecaps with a V-shape in the center of the high-heeled boots, and finally, there are four golden wings attached to her back. Across her slender and sexy waistline, there is black belt containing dark violet and golden D-3 digivice and a sheath for a sword similar to the Galaxy Sabers used by the Lost Galaxy Power Rangers, expect the sun sigil is on the top center portion of the hilt, the blade is a beautiful silver finish, and has the tri-force engraved into it.
 
The second warrior is a male of 16 years of age with the same silvery-white hair as the first warrior, but his hair is in wildly spiked hairstyle, two pairs of white feathers on the right and left sides of his scalp, golden crescent moon sigil, hazel brown eyes, silver metallic neck-choker around his neck with a golden crescent moon jewel with four white angel wings attached to the jewel in the center of the metallic choker, a tag with the Crest of Miracles is attached below the center of the metallic choker, he has leather and sleeveless version of the Lost Galaxy Power Rangers' uniforms expect it is silver and white colored with a golden belt that has the crescent moon sigil in silver on the belt buckle, contain a sheath for a sword, a D-Terminal, and a familiar blue and white D-3 digivice, on his hands were white versions of the first warrior's gloves expect these gloves had silver bands with three white feathers attached to each band, on his left wrist is another morpher similar to the Lost Galaxy Rangers' expect it has a mysterious silver orb where the `morpher button' is and inside of that orb is the golden crescent moon sigil with four golden wings attached to it, and attached to his back are four beautiful white angel wings. In his hands are a sword similar to the Lost Galaxy Power Rangers expect it has a silver colored hilt with the golden crescent moon in the top center portion of the hilt and the blade has a Asian dragon with the crescent moon sigil in its mouth engraved on it.
 
The two warriors continue with their sword duel, clashing their swords with incredible super-human speed and strength, cracking the ground below them slightly, and then they use their wings to fly up into the air and continue their sword fight in the air for two minutes before floating back down to the ground.
 
The female warrior then shouts out, “Sun Nova Slash!” The female warrior then launches a beam of solar energy from her sword at her opponent.
 
The male warrior calls out, in a familiar male voice, “Moon Aurora Flash!” The male warrior then fires a beam of aurora energy from his sword to counter his opponent's attack. The two attacks hit each other, causing a strong explosion of light and energy that causing our two warriors to skid back twenty yards before the explosion dissipates, leaving a small, but not too small, crater where the two attacks `clashed'. After the attack had dissipated with the smoke and dust cleared, the two warriors, breathing very heavily, look at each other intently for several minutes. Soon after, the male warriors tells the female warrior, in a familiar male voice, “Hey, Jun, maybe we should cut it out for today! We have been at this for thirty minutes!”
 
The female warrior replies, in Jun Motomiya's familiar voice, “Yeah, bro! Let's cut it out for today!” The female warrior then touch the brooch on her chest and in a bright light turns back to Jun Motomiya, elder sister of Daisuke `Davis' Motomiya, Age 18, and she has her maroon hair in the same bun-style when she was in that sailor uniform, ruby red lips, silver earrings in the shape of the sun, the tag containing the Crest of Destiny is around her neck through a string, she is wearing a dark violet tube-top that covers much of her voluptuous breasts, but leaves a small portion of the top of her bust exposed for that sexy and seductive look, the tube-top only goes half-way down her chest and waist, black leather jacket over the tube top, she has dark blue jeans on that only goes to bottom of her navel, leaving major mid-drift, maroon colored fingerless fighting gloves, golden colored fingernails, and plain white sneakers. She has her D-3 and the mysterious heart brooch attached to her belt and on the left side of her slender and sexy waist is the sun sigil surrounded what looks like the Winged Dragon of Ra in Phoenix Mode on her bare skin, which has a perfect tone to it.
 
The male warriors then tells Jun, “I'm still wondering why we got these new powers . . .!” The male warrior then presses the sphere on his `morpher', which turns him into Daisuke `Davis' Motomiya, Age 16, still wearing the same style as he did during his adventures with the other Digidestined in the Digital World with the tag containing the Crest of Miracles around his neck through a string with his D-Terminal and D-3 attached to a new black belt instead of inside of his pockets on his flame-designed jacket. Davis then finishes his statement by stating, “. . . along with our old powers and why we regained our crests? Along with when are we going to see our sister again?”
 
Jun sighs and tells Davis, “Who knows Davis? Who knows?”
 
Veemon tells the Renamon with him, “To think that this all started in a mysterious temple . . .”
 
FLASHBACK; Around two years ago
 
It has been one year since the defeat of MaloMyotismon and in the Digital World on this day, we find 14 year old Daisuke Motomiya and 16 year old Jun Motomiya with Veemon and Renamon walking towards a mysterious Digital World temple in a Digital World tropical jungle.
 
Jun asks Davis, “Davis, are you sure that this is the place?”
 
Davis looks at his D-Terminal and says, “Yeah, this has got to be the place since we've automatically gated to this area when we went through the Digi-Port.”
 
Renamon then says, in a serious tone, “I do not like the look of this Jun.”
 
Jun tells Renamon, “I know, Renamon. But how are we going to explain how my old digivice turned into a D-3 just this morning?” Before we go on, I will explain what's going with what Jun said. What the rest of Davis' Digidestined friends didn't know is that the first Digidestined team that Gennai told TK, Kari, and the older kids is well-known to Davis since he and Jun were members of the first Digidestined team that went and fought in the Digital World. It happened when Jun was nine and Davis was seven with the two of them having just moved to Odaiba. They were playing in the park with some new friends and when Davis and Jun were teleported into the Digital World, gained their tags and crests along with their digivices, and their Digimon partners. And even through many of them were young, they fought great evils in the Digital World and thanks to the accelerated time in the Digital World during that `age' in both worlds, they were in the Digital World for one year, but they were only gone for the Real World for one afternoon and their bodies aged only that much. However, when they returned from the Digital World, they came back with one of their team and that team members' Digimon partner `missing' with only the first Digidestined team knowing what happened, but we will get back to that later.
 
Renamon tells Jun, “That's a good point, Jun. However, it is still very suspicious about this message.”
 
Davis tells Jun, “Renamon has a point, Jun.” Earlier today, Jun's old digivice, like the Tai's team, minus TK's and Kari's digivices, has transformed into a D-3 similar to Davis' expect it was dark violet and gold in color and then a message came on Davis' D-Terminal.
 
The message said:
 
Dear bearers of Miracles and Destiny,
 
I know the truth about you and by now, the bearer of Destiny's digivice has transformed into the more powerful D-3 digivice and yes, it means that she is, once again, needed in the Digital World, but she and you, bearer of Miracles, are needed in more than just the Digital World. A great danger is rising and you need to be ready. Come to a temple similar to the temples in your world in the area that I display on the Digi-Port when your D-3 and only your D-3 opens the Digi-Port. Plus, if you come, you might find WHO you are looking for these past seven Real World years . . . your twin and Destiny's younger sibling. However, this is a choice that only the two of you can make and both of you must come together with Miracles' Digimon partner. Destiny's partner, Renamon, will be waiting for when all three of you get there.
 
Farewell,
 
A friend
 
Now, Davis, Jun, and Veemon went through the Digi-Port and found themselves in the Digital World tropical jungle where they find Renamon, Jun's Digimon partner, waiting for them and have explored until they found this Digital World temple that looks similar to a Mayan temple.
 
Davis then says, “I don't get how this `friend' knows about what happened to Kairi and BlackGatomon and how whoever knew about them in the first place!”
 
Jun states, “Weirder things have happened to us in the Digital World, Davis. However, we've waited for a chance to get them back and I'm not going to waste it.” Back to the subject of the lost team member of Jun's and Davis' team of Digidestined, that team member was Davis' twin sibling known as Kairi Motomiya, the bearer of the Crest of Freedom, and her Digimon partner known as BlackGatomon. You see, after the first Digidestined defeat their first greatest enemy, the being that come from the Wall of Flames that Apocalymon came from, a powerful dark Digimon known Milleniummon, they faced another even more powerful foe known as the Dark Digimon God of Death, Apotheosismon, based on the Egyptian Serpent Underworld God, Apotheosis, and he was filled great and terrible evil powers. He nearly killed the first Digidestined team and their partners, but the Digidestined team pulled their crests and powers together to defeat Apotheosismon and he is thrown into a dimensional gateway, however, he managed to take Kairi and BlackGatomon with them, sending the younger female Motomiya sibling and her partner to who knows where. In the aftermath of the battle, the remaining members of the Digidestined team had to give up their crests and their powers in order to repair the damage to the Digital World that Milleniummon and Apotheosismon had caused while Davis gave up his digivice to Gennai before he went home with the others. Yes, the truth is that Gennai knew the first team since he had also `worked' with them and he is the one that sealed Veemon away in the Digi-Egg of Courage since he knew that Davis will return to the Digital World, one day, to save it, again. Veemon and Davis were acting like they didn't know each when they `re-met' again around six years after the end of Davis' first adventure in the Digital World with Jun and the first Digidestined team. Now, you know the truth about Jun's connection to the Digital World, the Digidestined, and her past as a Digidestined with Davis and Veemon.
 
Davis, Jun, Renamon, and Veemon stop in front of the temple to see that they are in front of a set of large stairs that go up to the top of the temple and Davis exclaims, in annoyance, “Did anyone in the Digital World think to put in a elevator?!”
 
Veemon tells Davis, “Don't worry, Davis! Allow me!”
 
Davis holds up his D-3 and exclaims, “Go for it, partner!” Soon after, Davis' D-3 blazes with bright light and power.
 
Digivolution
 
“Veemon Digivolve to . . . ExVeemon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
After ExVeemon's digivolution, Renamon tells Jun, “I will meet you at the top partner.” Jun nods her head in agreement and Renamon then uses her teleportation skills to vanish from sight. ExVeemon helps Jun and Davis onto his shoulders and he flies towards the top.
 
Jun tells ExVeemon, “ExVeemon, I'm glad that my brother managed to help you become Champion, again!”
 
ExVeemon replies, “You and me both, Jun!” Major note, during his adventures with Davis and the first Digidestined team, Veemon managed to gain the ability to go to his Mega form, but lost the ability to even go Champion after Davis gave up his digivice, crest, and powers and Veemon had to `relearn' to digivolve to ExVeemon. Back to the story, ExVeemon lands on the top of the temple and while he helps Jun and Davis off his shoulders, Renamon teleports in to ExVeemon's right side and gasp at what she see.
 
Renamon points in front of her and exclaims, “Jun! Davis! Look!” When Davis, Jun, and ExVeemon look at where is Renamon is pointing at, they gasp to see two pedestals containing two strange morphers, similar to the Lost Galaxy Power Rangers morphers, one with the Crest of Destiny and one with the Crest of Miracles on the `morpher button', one for each pedestal, but under the two morphers, there is one tag contain the Crest of Destiny and another tag containing the Crest of Miracles.
 
Jun exclaims, in shock, “Our tags and crests!” Davis and Jun then rush over to the two pedestals, look at the morphers along with their tags and crests, and look each other, nodding their heads after a few minutes. Soon after, they reach for the tags containing the crests and the stranger morphers, but as soon as they grab them, they are engulfed in silver and golden light and they scream out as power flows into their bodies.
 
ExVeemon yells out, worriedly, “Get away!” ExVeemon was about to help them when Renamon stops him and shakes her head.
 
Renamon then says, “I don't think that they are in danger. I think that they are getting back their powers that they had in the past . . . and more.”
 
ExVeemon asks Renamon, curiously, “More?” When the light dies down, ExVeemon and Renamon look to see Jun and Davis had the tags with the crests and the morphers in their hands, but there is a beautiful silver diamond in front of Davis and a beautiful golden emerald in front of Jun. The diamond goes into Davis' `morpher' and transforms it slightly, giving a silver orb in place of the `morpher button' with golden crescent moon with four golden wings attached to the crescent moon inside of the orb with the orb glowing the same light as the crystal while the emerald becomes encased a beautiful silver heart brooch with a sun sigil jewel attached to brooch with four golden angel wings attached to the brooch and jewel. Soon after, the brooch goes into Jun's right hand and Jun wonders what is going on.
 
Davis asks Jun, “What just happened?”
 
Just then a female voice calls out from seemly everywhere, “You have received what belongs to you, these powers are yours since they are birthright! Legends foretell of a time when a great evil will threaten not one, not two, but three worlds in two different universes! Only those who bare the symbols of Miracles, Destiny, and Freedom have the greatest chance to defeat this great darkness! These `children of the stars', once separated, shall be reunited and together, with many allies and friends, shall fight in battles that will be spoken for generations to come! They shall regain the powers of their birthrights, learn of their ancient pasts, and lead into the creation of Life! You, Daisuke Motomiya, bearer of Miracles, and you, Jun Motomiya, bearer of Destiny, have regained what belongs to you and you must train with all of your powers for the day that the battles begin. And on that day, you will be reunited with the one that you seek . . . the bearer of Freedom and her partner!”
 
Jun yells out, “ Who are you?! You know about Kairi?! Where is she?!”
 
The female voice replies, “I am known as Lunamon, a Digimon of ancient times, and knowledge in the ways of the universe! You will see your long lost sibling, the bearer of Freedom, once more, but not today or anytime soon! When it is time for the great battle, you will be finally reunited and you must unite to aid other great heroes and heroines to save all! And remember, since you bear three of the Divine Crests, you have the power to alter destiny and fate in any world since time and destiny are never made in stone! Remember my words . . . Remember . . .!!”
 
Davis yells out to the voice, “Wait! Where is Kairi?! Wait!” However, the voice doesn't reply and the two humans and two Digimon on the temple, there, knew that she was gone.
 
Jun asks, annoyed tone in her voice, “Okay, what do we do now?”
 
Davis replies, in a strong tone, “What do you think, Jun? We train.”
 
ExVeemon then says, “Are you sure you can believe what a voice told you?”
 
Renamon then says, “I sensed no evil or deception in her. She is indeed a Digimon of honesty and purity, but at this time, I don't think she can reveal herself.”
 
Jun then says, “What from what we know, we would be idiots not to heed her words. However, I think it is for the better that the other Digidestined, your new Digidestined friends, don't know a thing about this.”
 
ExVeemon asks, curiously, “Why not?”
 
Davis says, “We can't have them worrying about some great darkness that could be years in the future of coming. The others deserve the rest that they got when we defeated MaloMyotismon and we can't have them using that time to worry and prepare for a evil that's just possibly going to seemly `pop' out of nowhere. Plus, it seems like we are very important to this battle and we might be the focus of this new enemies' attack. We can't put their lives in danger like that. Jun's right. We keep this and our training a secret.”
 
Renamon nods her head and says, “Whatever you and Jun plan to do, I will follow.”
 
Jun nods her head, smiles, and replies, “Thanks, Renamon.” Jun, Davis, ExVeemon, and Renamon then start to leave the temple while Davis and Jun are wondering about their `new items' along with their tags and crests.
 
END FLASHBACK; Return to the Present
 
After they had gotten their new `items', Davis learned to activate the silver diamond's power in his morpher by calling out `Eternal Solar Moon Power' and Jun activates the golden emerald's power through the brooch by yelling out `Sun Eternal Power' and the two of them turn into those mysterious uniforms with the weapons and powers that come with them, but they, soon, found that they had much stronger speed and strength then when they had their powers during their first time in the Digital World. Something in the diamond and emerald was enhancing their already incredible super-speed, super-agility, and super-strength that they had with their `Digidestined powers', but they've also gained another transformation into a uniform of what Renamon calls a `Digital Knight' and Renamon explained that legend of the Digital World to them. Also, Davis' powers as a Digidestined were elemental powers of fire, ice, and lightning with Jun having powers over earth, sky, and plant-life along with spiritual and mystical powers were also enhanced to new and greater levels of strength and variety. All of the first team of Digidestined had similar powers, but they needed them in their time during the Digital World since it was a lot wilder and tougher than the second generation, Tai's team, and the third generation, the team that Davis' leads, had to experience. Even with these powers, many times, the first Digidestined got out by the skin of their teeth, but more their adventures later in the story.
 
Jun then says, after remember how they got their new powers, “Well, from what I remember, we got these powers to battle a new evil that's coming. However, the thing is, these `new powers' seem so familiar to me . . . like I've had them before.”
 
Davis tells Jun, “You, too, huh? I guess that emerald is just as familiar as that diamond is to me. I feel that Lunamon was right. This diamond did belong to me and I've gotten it back, but I've never seen it before and, yet, I know about it. Weird, huh?”
 
Jun tells Davis, “Well, not with our experience in the Digital World, but yeah, it is, even to me. Plus, your form of Solar Moon and my form as Sailor Sun seem a lot more familiar to me . . . as if I heard those terminologies before.”
 
Davis then says to Jun, “However, I'm hoping that we will go to wherever our sister is. I've missed her so much.”
 
Jun nods her head and replies, in a plain tone, “Me too, bro. However, it has been nine years since we've seen her. I wonder what she looks like and how she and BlackGatomon are doing now.” As if to answer Jun's `prayer', Davis' D-Terminal gives off a loud `beep', Davis takes it off his belt, activates it, and looks to see a message.
 
Davis' eyes grow wide and he says, “You may have that chance. Kari has called me and says that Tai, Matt, Izzy, Mimi, Sora, Joe, and their Digimon partners have been missing since yesterday. They are at Gennai and he says that some new enemy called the Digimon Empress has kidnapped them.”
 
Jun asks Davis, “Why does it seem connected to Kairi?”
 
Davis tells Jun, “Here is the catch: Gennai told Kari that they were kidnapped into another universe AKA alternate dimension.”
 
Jun then says, in a serious tone, “Let's go and you had better turn your morpher back to Digital Knight form instead Solar Senshi form.” Davis pushes a button on his morpher and it turns into one similar to Jun's, expect it has the Crest of Miracles on the `morpher button'.
 
Davis then calls out, “Digi-Armor Energize!” Davis' D-Terminal send a beam of light into his D-3 and the Digi-Egg of Friendship comes out of the D-3.
 
Armor Digivolution
 
“Veemon Armor Digivolve to . . . Raidramon, the Storm of Friendship!”
 
End Armor Digivolution
 
Jun holds up her D-3 digivice and calls out, “Digivolve now!” Jun's D-3 digivice glows with bright light as Renamon starts her digivolution process.
 
Digivolution
 
“Renamon Digivolve to . . . Kyubimon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
When Renamon is done with her digivolution, she has become a large four-legged fox with yin-yang symbol on her forehead and ten yellow tails with white tips coming out of her tailbone. Soon after, Davis mounts Raidramon's back and Jun mounts Kyubimon's back.
 
Davis tells Jun, “Do you think that it is time for us to show who we truly are, Jun?”
 
Jun nods her head and tells Davis, “I don't think this enemy will allow us to hide our true strengths for others. We have got to give them everything we've got. Yes, it is time that we show the whole world along with your friends who we truly are.”
 
Davis nods his head and says, with smile, “Right, sis. Let's go!” Raidramon and Kyubimon then head off towards where the other younger Digidestined and their Digimon partners are waiting with Gennai.
 
(In front of Gennai's house in the Digital World; Sometime later)
 
With the seemly only one surviving member of the Order are Kari, TK, Yolei, Ken, and Cody with their Digimon partners of Gatomon, Patamon, Hawkmon, Wormmon, and Armadillomon, but Kari, TK, Yolei, Ken, and Cody have morphers similar to the Davis' and Jun's Digital Knight morphers expect Kari's morpher has the Crest of Light on it, TK has the Crest of Hope on his morpher, Ken has the Crest of Kindness on his morpher, Cody's morpher has the Crest of Honor on his morpher, and Yolei's morpher has the Crest of Faith on it.
 
Yolei asks, in an annoyed tone, “Where is that Davis? We need to go into another dimension to save Tai and the others and he is late!”
 
Kari tells the others, “I've been worried about Davis, lately. He has been acting so mysterious since the one year anniversary of when we defeated MaloMyotismon. I mean, he is the main reason that we defeat him.”
 
TK nods his head and states, “Yeah, Davis has been acting that way. Lately, he has been calling my name correctly.”
 
Yolei asks TK, “He has?” When TK nods his head, she states, “Okay, there is something going with Davis.”
 
Ken then says, “Beside that point, we should be very worried about him. He is our leader and an important member of the team as Kari pointed out.”
 
Davis' voice then calls out, “I'm glad that you feel that way about me, Ken.” When they look towards Davis' voice, they are amazed to see Kyubimon and Jun, through they didn't recognize her, yet, with Davis and Raidramon.
 
TK asks Davis, “Whoa! Davis, who is the `new girl'?”
 
Gennai then steps forward, recognizing Jun, and exclaims, with a wide smile, “Jun? Jun Motomiya, is that you?”
 
The Digidestined gasp when Gennai says that, Jun jumps off of Kyubimon, and exclaims, “Hey, Gennai! I'm glad that you remember after so many years! Davis told me that you were taking your Digi-vitamins and looking good!”
 
Gennai tells Jun, “Thanks, Jun . . . I think.”
 
After Davis jumps off of Raidramon, Cody asks Gennai, “How do you know Davis' sister, Gennai?”
 
Yolei then asks, confused, “And when did she become a Digidestined?”
 
Gennai sighs and tells the other Digidestined, in a plain tone, “Digidestined, there is a secret that Davis and I have been keeping from all of you. A secret that, from what I can see, is needed to be told because it looks like a prophecy that I know of is coming true. You see, I know Jun and Davis for a long time since they were members of the very first Digidestined team to save the Digital World.”
 
The Digidestined, minus Davis and Jun, gasp in shock, along with the Digimon, minus Raidramon and Kyubimon, and TK yells out, “You mean that Davis and Jun were members of the team of Digidestined that came before Kari, the older kids, and myself?!”
 
Jun nods her head and replies, “That's right. My younger brother and I were fighting in the Digital World two years before Tai's team came into the picture.”
 
Davis then says, “However, there is a lot more that you should know.” Gennai, Davis, and Jun start to explain what happened to Davis, Jun, Raidramon, and Kyubimon along with the rest of the first team of Digidestined around nine years ago and all of their adventures, including Kairi, BlackGatomon, and what happened to the two of them.
 
After they were done, Kari asks, curiously, “So, you had a twin sister that also had a Digimon partner, Davis?”
 
TK then adds, in a solemn and curious tone, “And when you fought the last enemy, Apotheosismon, you sent into the dimensional vortex, but he took your sister and her partner with him?”
 
Jun nods her head and replies, sadly, “Yeah, Apotheosismon nearly killed us and our partners in our final battle, but we combined our special powers within ourselves and our crests to send into the vortex, but he managed to use the last of his powers to suck BlackGatomon and Kairi with him. Somehow, don't ask us how, we knew that she and BlackGatomon are still alive, somewhere.”
 
Davis then says, showing his morpher, “Two years ago, Jun and I have regained our crests and these new `Digital Knight morphers' along with our `old powers', which is why we've been so `secretive' and mysterious for that time.”
 
Gennai asks Davis, “Lunamon, correct?”
 
Veemon, de-digivolved from Raidramon, asks Gennai, “You know her?”
 
Gennai replies, in a plain and nervous tone, “We've . . . met many times.”
 
Jun then asks, curiously, “However, what is the story with this `Digimon Empress' that you told Davis about?”
 
Gennai tells Jun, “Well, since I feel that the prophecy of the `great battle' is coming to pass, you should really know that a mysterious Digidestined with incredible dark powers has assembled an army of Dark Digimon, taken all of the evil technology that Ken developed while under the control of the Dark Spore, rebuilt his fortress, and used the Vampire Gate, the gateway to other dimensions, to take herself, her forces, some mysterious new allies, and the `second generation' team and their Digimon, who they've kidnapped and imprisoned into an alternate universe. Fortunately, I've managed to see every single of the cards used to open the gate, but I didn't why they were taken or where in that universe they are now. However, since you are here Jun, I know the reason why she has taken them. I think this Digimon Empress is going to take the rest of you in order to get her hands on three artifacts of great power, which reside in that universe.”
 
Yolei asks, curiously, “Why does she need us?”
 
Gennai then says, “The prophecy says that these three artifacts need the powers of Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Reliability, Knowledge, Hope, Light, Faith, Honor, Miracles, Destiny, and Freedom to unlock. Freedom is Kairi's crests and a very special one known as a Divine Crest, one of the most powerful crests of the Digidestined.”
 
TK exclaims, shocked at Gennai's last `statement', “The most powerful crests of the Digidestined?!”
 
Gennai nods his head and replies, “The Crests of Miracles, Destiny, Freedom, Judgement, Fate, and Life are known as the Divine Crests, the most powerful crests of the Digidestined. The Crest of Light is also a Divine Crest, but it is the weakest among them since the Crest of Light is only one quality and can be suppressed by the darkness, but the Divine Crests are made of up multiple qualities, Courage, Friendship, Love, etc. joined together into that `symbol', can't be suppressed by the darkness and shine no matter how much the darkness tries, or both. Miracles is one of the most powerful of the Divine Crests since it has both of these qualities, it can never be suppressed by the darkness and it is made of qualities in order to create Miracles. The various qualities from the other crests that make it these other crests, the ability to shine no matter what, and plus, these are among the strongest qualities in the universe is what makes them so powerful.”
 
Kari then says, “With Tai and the others, they have Courage, Friendship, Sincerity, Reliability, Love, and Knowledge, but if Kairi is the bearer of Freedom . . .”
 
Davis states, “It must mean that she is still alive . . . like Lunamon claimed that she is.”
 
Gennai then says, “And she is right about that, Davis. I've found her and BlackGatomon. She is there.”
 
Jun and Davis gasp in shock and Jun exclaims, “Kairi and BlackGatomon are in the alternate universe?!”
 
Gennai nods his head and she says, “Before I contacted Kari and the others, Davis, I sent in a probe to make I had got the coordinates AKA the cards correct and I had found that the Digimon Empress' and her allies' energy signatures are there along with Tai and the others, but I had found Kairi's and BlackGatomon's energy signatures. They are alive in that universe.”
 
Jun exclaims, happily, “Awesome!”
 
Ken tells Davis, with a happy smile on his lips, “I'm so happy for you and Jun, Davis.”
 
TK then says, seriously, “However, if the Digimon Empress knows about Kairi and BlackGatomon, we have to go after him and save them from her before it is too late.”
 
Davis then says, in a serious tone, “However, I'm shocked that Digimon Empress knows about Jun and me.”
 
Yolei then states, “Davis, we can't know that for sure. She might have just found out. I mean, you've regained your powers around two years ago, right?”
 
Jun tells Yolei, in a serious tone un-like her before, “I'm not so sure, Yolei. I'm getting a bad feeling about this whole situation and the Digimon Empress.”
 
Gennai then says to Jun and Davis, “Which is why that I've given them their Digimental morphers to allow them to become Digital Knights and since you, two, already have them, I think that you already know that these tape into the deeper powers of your crests and Digimental Eggs, if you have them, and I've got Tai and the other Digidestined's morphers ready when you rescue them. Finally, you must retrieve those three `treasures' before this Digimon Empress gets her hands on them. The treasures are known as the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond.”
 
Davis' and Jun's eyes widen when they hear the names of the treasures and they think at the same time, “Why do those names seem so familiar to me?!”
 
Kari sees Davis' and Jun's eyes widen and she asks Davis, concerned, “Anything wrong?”
 
Davis comes out of his surprises and replies, as calmly as possible, “No, nothing Kari. The names seem a bit familiar to me for some weird reason.”
 
Gennai then tells the Digidestined, “One more thing, I've found out that in this universe that the alternate Earth have also been under attack by dark forces from other parts of the universe and evil demonic creatures as well as other dark powers. In this universe, I've found two sets of `protectors' or `guardians' that protect that alternate Earth. I would advise not to make contact with either force of guardians at this time and to make sure that your Digimon partners are hidden since this universe, especially that planet Earth, hasn't heard a thing about Digimon, the Digital World, or the Digidestined like our universe has.”
 
TK tells Gennai, “Good idea, Gennai. We will try to keep a low profile as possible.”
 
Gennai then says, “Follow me, Digidestined. Since Jun and Renamon have returned to the fight, I will need to make adjustments to your living quarters and your back-stories while you are living in that alternate reality. And you won't have to worry about time since that universe runs around the same timeline as our home world. ” Gennai then heads for his home with the, now, seven Digidestined and their Digimon partners to make the arrangements while they are living inside the alternate universe.
 
(Inside the world of the Sailor Scouts; Later that very same day)
 
In the world of the Sailor Scouts, it has been one year since the defeat of Sailor Galaxia/Chaos and the Sailor Scouts along with Tuxedo Mask have returned to normal lives. Darien has returned recently from America to start college in Tokyo University, Serena and the Inner Senshi, all of whom are 16 years of age, are in their sophomore year of High School, while Serena tries to spend more time with her non-Senshi best friend, Molly Baker, Hotaru is in her first year of high school, and Amara and Michelle are going to start their senior year of high school in another high-school while Trista has returned to her duties as the guardian of the gates of time. However, Luna and Atriums have called a Senshi meeting since Trista AKA Sailor Pluto has told them that there is something important that they need to talk about.
 
We find Serena and the Inner Scouts with Luna and Atriums waiting in front of Rei's temple for the four Outer Scouts, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, and Trista, and Serena groans out, in annoyance, “Why did you have to call a meeting on such a perfect day, Luna?” Serena's form is lying down on the side of the temple with her arms crossed in front of her chest.
 
Luna tells Serena, “Trista has something important to tell us, but we feel that it is a new enemy.”
 
Mina exclaims, groaning in annoyance, “What?! We took care of Galaxia around one year ago! Now, we have another enemy to deal with?!”
 
Ami tells the girls, “Luna asked me to use my computer to detect any abnormalities and I had found a disturbance in the fabric of space.”
 
Lita asks, curiously, “What does that mean?”
 
A familiar strong female voice replies, “It means that we have an enemy that's from another dimension.” When the two guardian cats and five Scouts look to the source, they find Amara (Age 18), Hotaru (Age 14), Michelle (Age 18), and Trista (Age 27/Ageless guardian of time thing) along with Darien (Age 20) standing in front of them.
 
Serena gets to her feet and exclaims, happily, “Darien, you're here!”
 
As Serena runs up to her boyfriend, Luna groans out in her mind, “You can't get that girl up for school and Sailor Scout meeting, but mention Darien and she is off like a rocket to the moon!”
 
On the meanwhile, Rei asks Trista, “Hey, Trista! Does this new enemy count as an enemy to time?”
 
Trista nods her head and says, “If this enemy can manipulate space, it might be able to manipulate time, which we need to stop this enemy as soon as possible. However, there is something else . . .”
 
Mina asks, curiously, “Something else, Trista?”
 
Hotaru tells Mina in reply, “Trista-mama told me that something or someone within this disturbance holds great powers within them and some of these powers have some kind of familiarity to Trista.”
 
Rei asks Trista, more curious than ever, “You mean that you recognized those powers?”
 
Trista shakes her head and says, “Not exactly, Rei. Some of these great powers are powers that I've only felt back in the Silver Millennium, but I can't be sure what they are. However, all of these powers that come through the disturbance aren't exactly evil in nature. I've felt positive energy, powerful ones, also come through the disturbance.”
 
Luna asks Trista, “Are you sure, Trista?”
 
When Trista nods her head in agreement, Serena asks, curiously, “How can that be?”
 
Darien replies, while his girlfriend is hugging her, “Well, it is possible that this new enemy might have had its own enemies wherever it comes and these enemies might have follow them through the gateway, but we can't be sure.”
 
Amara then says, “We can't be sure if they are good or evil, so, we must be careful as we fight this new foe.”
 
Soon after, Serena's cell-phone starts to ring, Serena picks it up, and asks, “Hello?” After hearing a voice on the phone, Serena asks, curiously, “Hi, mom. I'm with my friends, why did you . . . ?” However, what Serena's mom says next through only our moon princess hears it causes Serena's eyes to grow wide and she exclaims, “What?! Are you sure?! They are already here?! Okay, I will get home as soon as possible.”
 
After she `hangs up' her cell-phone, Rei asks Serena, curiously, “Hey, Serena, what was that all about?”
 
Serena sighs and replies, in a plain tone, “It seem like two of my cousins have arrived from out of town and are going to be staying with my family.”
 
Ami asks, confused, “Serena, I didn't know you had cousins. Do you know them?”
 
Serena shakes her head and exclaims, “No way! My parents claim that I haven't seen those two cousins since I was very little and they've been living outside of the city, so, I don't think that I can argue with them.”
 
Lita asks, curiously, “What are their names?”
 
Serena replies, in a simple tone, “Daisuke and Jun Motomiya.”
 
(The next morning; Inside of Crossroad High School auditorium)
 
Inside of the Crossroad High School auditorium, we find Serena, Hotaru, the Inner Senshi, and Molly Baker looking down at the stage with Davis, Ken, Cody, and TK, wearing Crossroad High male uniforms and Yolei, Kari, and Jun, wearing Crossroad High female uniforms standing on the auditorium stage while the rest of the school looked on.
 
Molly asks Serena, while pointing at Davis and Jun, “Are those two your cousins, Serena?”
 
Serena nods her head and says, in a plain tone, “That's them.”
 
The principle of Crossroads High goes up to the microphone on the stage and says into the microphone, “Hello students! Today, we are inviting seven new students that have just arrived from another part of the country and will be starting school today. I hope that you will make them welcome!”
 
Meanwhile, Mina asks Rei, in a whisper, “Do you sense anything about these seven, Rei?”
 
Rei replies, in the same whisper, “I'm not sure. I don't sense any negative energy on them, but there is something . . . `unusual' about them that I can't put my finger on, including Serena's `new cousins'.”
 
Ami then says, in a whisper, “They don't seem so to be evil at all. In fact, they seem to be nice.”
 
Lita states, in the same whisper, “Well, I've got to say that those boys are quite cute, even the youngest one.” Lita tells Hotaru, with a sly smile on her face, “He looks to be about your age, Hotaru.”
 
Hotaru asks Lita, nervously, “What are you saying, Lita-chan?”
 
Rei tells Lita, in a whisper, “Lita, stop that!”
 
Mina then says, “Well, I've got to admit that those red haired boy, blue haired boy, and blond hair boy are pretty fine to me. Especially that blond hair one, he is so cute.”
 
Hotaru then asks, curiously and in a whisper, “However, that oldest girl among them, Jun, has her hair very similar to Serena-chan's hairstyle.”
 
Rei nods her head and whispers, in a suspicious tone, “Yeah, I don't think that it is a coincidence, girls.”
 
Lita says to Rei, in a whisper, “If you are suspicious, Rei, we just have to keep tabs on them.”
 
Soon after, Davis comes up to the podium and says into the microphone, “Hey, everyone! The name is Daisuke Motomiya, my friends call me Davis, I'm from Kyoto and my family just recently moved here to Tokyo since my father got promoted. I'm going to be sophomore at this High School. I love soccer and I was captain on my last team. My favorite hobbies are anything involves sports like obviously soccer and martial arts and Duel Monsters. I'm hoping to play against the King of Games, Yugi Moto, one day and become the next King of Games.”
 
Jun then comes up to the podium and says into the microphone, “Hello, my name is Jun Motomiya and I'm the older sister to Daisuke Motomiya. I'm going to be a senior here at Crossroads High. Davis explained about our history and now, a little about myself. Like my brother, I love sports, but I prefer gymnastics to soccer and martial arts. At one time, I was one of the best gymnastics in school and I plan to regain that title. My other favorite hobby is music and I love romance and rock and roll. I'm very good at Duel Monsters and I hope to become the best female duelist.”
 
TK come up to the microphone, next, and he says into the microphone, “Hi, everyone! My name is Takeru Takashi, my friends call me TK, and I've lived in Kyoto until my mother moved to Tokyo for her newspaper job. Like my friend, Davis, I'm going to be a sophomore at Crossroads High. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom while my older brother lives with my dad in Nagasaki, through I'm hoping that they will come to Tokyo, soon. I'm an excellent basketball and martial arts player and I hope that I will get along with everyone here.”
 
Cody then comes to the microphone and says into it, after bowing his head, “Hello, I am Cody Hida, I'm 14 years old and I'm starting as a Freshman at Crossroads High. I had lost my father when he died in the line of duty as a policeman and I live with my mother and grandfather, who teaches me kendo and I'm quite good at it. I'm going to join the school's kendo team and I hope to do good in that and other fields while I'm here at Crossroads High as well as live up to your standards.” Soon after, Cody bows in front of everyone before he walks away to allow Yolei to come up to the microphone.
 
Yolei says into the microphone, “Hey, my name is Yolei Inoue, I'm 17 years old and I'm a junior this year at Crossroads High. I live with my father, mother, and four older brothers and sisters. I'm very good with computer and science and I hope to do great, even through this is my first year. I really like to shop and have the coolest clothes, jewels, and everything in-between. However, sorry boys, I've already got a boyfriend! Perfecto!”
 
After she leaves the microphone to allow Ken to go up, Davis and Jun sweatdrop and they think in their minds, “Very subtle, Yolei.”
 
Meanwhile, Mina whispers to Serena and Molly, “Hey, Serena, I think that Yolei would get along with Molly, you, and me, don't you think?”
 
Molly nods her head and whispers, “Yeah, she seems to be a great person. Through I never meet anyone with that kind of dark violet hair before.”
 
Meanwhile, Ken says into the microphone, after bowing his head, “Hello, my name is Ken Ichijouji, I'm 17 years old, and like my girlfriend, Yolei, I'm going to be a junior during this year at Crossroads High, but I'm also going to cram school for some advanced courses. I live with my father and mother and I have been friends with Davis for years. He and I love to play soccer and I hope that along with Davis, I will become good in sports and Duel Monsters. Thank you.”
 
Returning to Molly and the five Sailor Senshi, Mina states in disappointment, “Ah, man. He already has a girlfriend. Rats.”
 
Serena then says, in a plain tone, “He is very cute, but he doesn't come close to Darien's class.”
 
Next, Kari comes up to the microphone and says into it, “Hi, my name is Hikari Kamiya, I'm 16 year olds, and I'm a sophomore, here, at Crossroads High. I love gymnastics and photography since they are my favorite hobbies. My mother and father moved in recently and I have an older brother, but he can't come to school for now since he got injured and is currently in bed with a broken leg from a soccer injury. I hope that I will make good friends at Crossroads High. Thank you.”
 
Returning to our five Senshi and Molly, Rei comments, “That girl is kind of like you, Ami.”
 
Ami asks Rei, curiously, “Do you think so, Rei?”
 
Rei nods her head and thinks, “However, I'm sensing so really strange about her . . . like Daisuke and Jun Motomiya, but different in certain ways . . . However, I don't know how to put my finger on it.”
 
After Kari leaves the microphone, the principal returns and says, “Thank you, Ms. Kamiya. Now, I hope that you will welcome these new students and treat them with respect and kindness while they are getting adjusting to our school. Now, prepare to head to your first class for the day, everyone, and have a good day of school.” As the whole class is being dismissed to their classes, the principal tells the seven Digidestined, “My secretary will be arriving with your schedules shortly and I hope that you enjoy your stay.”
 
All of the Digidestined bow their head respectively and Jun tells the principal, “Arigato, sir.” When the secretary enters the room with the schedules, the principal goes down to meet her and Jun then whispers to the other Digidestined, “She's here. I can sense it. Kairi is here in this school.”
 
Ken asks Jun, curiously and in a whisper, “Are you sure, Jun?”
 
Davis shows his left hand, displaying a picture of Slifer the Sky Dragon with the golden crescent moon on its forehead that glowing with a very low light, and says, “Whenever we are separate and are trying to find each other, our weird birthmarks give off a slight glow and gives us slight bits of pain.”
 
Jun starts to rub the left side of her waist, where her mysterious birthmark is, and says, “Yeah, through they actually hurt like hell.”
 
Yolei asks Jun, in a whisper, “How do you stand it?”
 
Jun replies, in the same whispering tone, “It isn't easy. However, the pain will go away when we find our sister. All we have to do is to find anyone with a birthmark that looks more like tattoo with the Winged Dragon of Ra in its regular `dragon mode' with a silver star on its forehead on the right side of her waist and she might be winching in pain as we are since this `radar feature' of our birthmarks works when one to all of us are looking for the other siblings.” Soon after, Davis hides his left hand from view while the principal comes up to the seven of them with their schedules, but what they didn't know is that 16 year old girl with Davis' red hair in Trista's/Sailor Pluto's hairstyle with Jun's maroon colored eyes are looking down at all of them, winching in pain from her right side.
 
The girl thinks in her mind, pretty happily and happily smiling in her mind, “Jun. Davis. I knew that you will find me one day. I can feel it. They are trying to find me, my birthmark is telling me so. However, I will have to wait until after school until I reveal myself to them or I might blow their cover. But now, I know that we will be reunited soon and I've got so much to tell them! They are not going to believe what's going on with me!”
 
(In some kind of `dark area' in unknown location on Earth; On the meanwhile)
 
In a dank and dark fortress somewhere in the Sailor Scouts' universe, we find a 17 year old teenage with fiery red hair in Mai Valentine's hairstyle, dark blue eyes, ruby red lips, and wearing the exact style of clothing that Mai wore during the Waking the Dragon's saga expect the leather jacket and leather short jeans are pitch black in color with the tube-top, which cover much of her voluptuous, well-shaped, and curved breasts, and boots are blood red in color with pitch black D-3 digivice attached to a belt across her leather short jeans. This mysterious teenage has on her scalp eyes covered in same type of goggles that Ken wore as the Digimon Emperor. On the wall to her left, there were fourteen `containment cells' with six of them having Tai, Matt, Izzy, Joe, Mimi, and Sora with their respective Digimon partners and all of them were pounding on the walls and entrance of their cells to try to escape.
 
The dark female tells the six Digidestined and their Digimon, in a dark nasty tone, “Ha! Don't even try! Those containments were designed to prevent your escape and inside, you, Digimon, can even become Champion! You might here me, but I can't hear, which I'm glad for! I don't want to hear your big mouths!” That caused Tai, Matt, and their Digimon to pound on their cells even harder and with looks of anger and rage in their expressions.
 
Soon after, a Gazimon appears in front of the dark female, bows, and says, “My Empress, we have a report from our scouts into the city. It seems like Destiny, Miracles, Light, Hope, Faith, Kindness, and Honor also known as Jun Motomiya, Daisuke Motomiya, Hikari Kamiya, Takeru Takashi, Yolei Inoue, Ken Ichijouji, and Cody Hida have arrived in this universe and are in the same school as Freedom.”
 
The dark female says, “Excellent, it is as my master said it would be. Since Destiny's and Miracles' sister was sent here by my master around nine Earth years ago when her two siblings along with the first Digidestined tried to destroy my beloved master those years ago, I knew that they would come to find her. Plus, with the capture of their fellow Digidestined, the rest of their pathetic group would come to rescue them.”
 
The Gazimon asks his mistress, “What about the protectors of this world known as the Sailor Scouts and their allies, Tuxedo Mask?”
 
The dark female replies, “They have no idea about the powers and abilities that Digimon process, but they are very powerful. However, when we get the three treasures from the universe using the powers of Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Reliability, Knowledge, Hope, Light, Destiny, Miracles, Faith, Honor, and Freedom to unlock their great power. They, the Digidestined, nor any other heroes and heroines in both universes will have the power to stop me and my master! Both universes shall be within our grasp and we shall rule all!”
 
The Gazimon tells the dark female, “Your orders, my mighty Digimon Empress?”
 
The dark female, identified as the Digimon Empress, replies, “Send the IceDevimon brothers to attack them and capture any of the remaining Digidestined if possible.”
 
The Gazimon asks, curiously, “You think that they won't win, my empress?”
 
The Digimon Empress shakes her head and replies, “Most likely, no. But I'm going to send those Digidestined a message that I'm here and why not introduce the Sailor Scout to the power of Digimon?”

Gazimon gives a wide evil grin and replies, “Yes, my empress.”
 
As the Gazimon goes off to do his empress' command, a dark shadow appears behind her and says, “Well done, my mistress. Excellent way to get this `party' started.”
 
The Digimon Empress tells the dark shadow, “Thank you, my master. I'm glad that you are pleased.”
 
The dark shadow says, “Freedom, Miracles, and Destiny, those three little Motomiya siblings thought that they could destroy me with their pathetic friends and Digimon partners those nine Real World years ago, but now, I have returned and they will see how terrible my wrath can be! Prepare yourselves Sailor Scouts, Digidestined, and all those who would stand in my way! Prepare to the wrath of the mighty Digimon Empress and the one and only . . . Apotheosismon!” The Digimon Empress and the dark shadow, Apotheosismon, then laugh with such an evil cackle that it even sends chills down the trapped Digidestined's and their Digimon's spines.
 
(In front of the courtyard of Crossroads High; Afternoon time after school hours are over)
 
We find a group of leather clad biker-type boys of 18 of years of age facing Serena, Hotaru, and the Inner Senshi and they were starting to pick on them. Lita faced them with fists ready with Mina and Rei in support while Ami and Serena stayed behind with Hotaru. Those boys were seniors at their high school and have been `pestering' them for several days.
 
Lita roars out at the leader, angrily, “I've had enough of your dirty comments, you Hentai!”
 
Mina tells the `gang', in a strong tone, “Why don't you leave us alone?!”
 
One of the gang members says, in a nasty tone, “What are you going to do about, sexy?” What the girls didn't know is that one of the gang snuck behind them and Ami screams as he grabs her around the waist.
 
Hotaru calls out, in horror, “Ami-chan!”
 
Serena, Rei, Lita, and Mina yell out in horror, “Ami!”
 
The gang member then says, in a dark tone, “Got you, now!” But then he feels a tap on his right shoulder and when he turns his head, he meets the gaze of one serious-looking Daisuke Motomiya.
 
Davis then asks, in a serious tone, “Didn't you momma tell you not to pick on girls?!” Davis then smashes his right fist into the gang member's face, causing him to release Ami and sent the gang member right at his fellow gang members with Lita and Mina getting out of the way, barely. The gang member lands in front of his comrades with a broken and bloody nose, bloody lips, and knocked out, totally.
 
The gang leader exclaims, in shock, “Miska!” The gang leader looks at Davis, angrily, “You are going to pay for that, you punk!”
 
However, the other Digidestined, including Jun arrive, and Jun says, in a confident tone, “I don't think so. You see, there are more of us, now, than you and I might not look it, but I really kick some boy tail if I've got to.”
 
The gang leader then says, “Hey, I've seen all of you! You are the new kids at school!”
 
Yolei then exclaims at the gang leader, “Yeah, who do you think that you are?”
 
The gang leader then says, “Well, my violet haired beauty, the name is Kakuka Ryosen, the leader of the `Black Box' gang, the toughest group of seniors at Crossroads High!”
 
Davis tells Kakuka, in a nasty tone, “You mean that you are a group of bullies who love picking on girls because we are too weak to pick on anyone else!”
 
Kakuka roars at Davis, “Why you little punk?! I'm going to tear you apart for that!”
 
Davis tells Kakuka, “Actually, I would beat without half pass trying because I've face plenty of bullies back at home and believe me, with martial arts, I know my way around a street fight as well. Personally, I despise those that pick on other people when they didn't do a damn thing to them and I take them out in two ways: One, smash to a pile of goop or two . . .” Davis then takes out a Duel Monsters' deck and says, “Or I use this and make them into a joke.” Davis then tells Kakuka, in a confident tone, “How about I make a bet with you? We play a game of Duel Monsters and if you win, my friends and I won't bother you, again, but if I win, you will swear on your lives that you will never touch these girls or any other girls, ever again! Deal?”
 
Kakuka snaps his fingers, one of his gang members takes out two Duel Disks, the gang members throws one to Davis, he snaps it on his left wrist and inserts his dueling deck, and Kakuka, while snapping his duel disk to his wrist and placing his dueling deck, states, “Fine! But you must know, I won't lose this match!” Kakuka and Davis then activate their duel disk while everyone else gets out of the way.
 
Davis replies, in a strong tone, “We will see loser and we will play with 8000 life-points instead of 4000, got it?!”
 
Kakuka yells out, in a dark tone, “Whatever, punk! Now, let's duel!” Kakuka and Davis then draw five cards from their decks as they prepared to duel.
 
Starting Scores:
Davis: 8000
Kakuka: 8000
 
Kakuka draws one card from his deck and yells out, “I will start this duel off!” Kakuka puts one card from his hand on his duel disk and yells out, “I will summon Goblin Attack Force in attack mode and end my turn!” Soon after, Goblin Attack Force (2300/0) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Davis draws one card from his deck, looks at his hand, puts one card on his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman to the field in attack mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) appears on the field in attack mode!
 
Kakuka yells out, amused, “What's that pathetic bubble boy going to do?!”
 
Davis replies, “A lot since Elemental Hero Bubbleman allows me to draw two cards from my deck when he is the only card on the field!” Davis then draws two more cards from his deck, puts another card in spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play the spell card, Polymerization! With this, I can fuse the Bubbleman on the field with the Elemental Hero Burstinatrix in my hand to form. . .!” Just then Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) appears on the field by Bubbleman, they go into a fusion vortex as Davis puts the two cards into the graveyard, Davis puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk, and yells out, “. . . to summon Elemental Hero Steam Healer in attack mode!” In place of the two monsters, Elemental Hero Steam Healer (1800/1000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Kakuka then states, not threatened, “What's that overgrown steam engine going to do to me? My monster is stronger!”
 
Davis puts another card in the spell/trap slots of the duel disk and states, with a wide grin, “Expect when I use Block Attack! This spell card will switch your monster to defense mode and since it has zero defense points, it is easily pickings!”
 
Kakuka roars out, stunned, “What?!” Just then his Goblins are switch from attack to defense mode without much trouble.
 
Davis then yells out, “Steam Healer, destroy his little goblins with Steam Jet Blast!” Davis' Elemental Hero Steam Healer rushes to the Kakuka's monsters, fires a burst of steam energy, and destroys Kakuka's Goblin Attack Force without much effort. Davis then asks, with a sly smirk on his lips, “Oh, did I tell you that my Steam Healer gives me life-points based on your destroy monster's attack points?” Kakuka gasps in shock as Davis' life-points increase by attack points of his destroy monster, which is 2300 to be exact. Davis then puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “First, I play two cards face-down . . .” Davis then puts his final card in the spell/trap slots of his duel disk and exclaims, “Now, I play Mirage of Nightmare! This spell card allows me to draw cards until I have four during your Standby Phase and during my Standby Phase, I discard the same number of cards! And with that I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 10300
Kakuka: 8000
 
Kakuka draws one card and exclaims, “My move!”
 
Davis then yells out, “And my draw! Now, with Mirage of Nightmare, I draw four more cards from my deck!” Davis then draws four cards from his deck to add to his hand.
 
Kakuka then states, “Well, you are going to lose your cards on your turn!”
 
Davis tells Kakuka, “Wrong, ass! I reveal Emergency Provisions!” One of Davis' face-down cards is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions quick-spell card and Davis states, “This card allows to send any spell or trap card on my field to the graveyard and I gain 1000 life-points times the number of spell and trap I destroy, but I only destroy . . . Mirage of Nightmare!” Mirage of Nightmare is sent to the graveyard and Davis gains 1000 life-points to his score.
 
Ami thinks in her mind, “That's a good combo. Using Mirage of Nightmare to draw more cards and then use Emergency Provisions to destroy it before it hurts him during his turn and gain addition life-points as well. He's good!”
 
Kakuka roars out in annoyance, “Fine! Keep your cards! See how much it will do you!” Kakuka then puts a card in the spell/trap slots and shouts out, “Now, I play my Silent Doom! This brings out my Goblin Attack Force from the graveyard!” Soon after, Goblin Attack Force (2300/0) returns to the field from the graveyard in defense mode, Kakuka then puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “Now, I play Fiend's Sanctuary! This spell card allows me to summon one Metal Field Token to the field!” Soon after, one Metal Fiend Token (0/0) appears on the field and Kakuka yells out, “Now, I sacrifice my Goblins and my Metal Fiend Token to summon my Tri-Horned Dragon!” The Metal Fiend Token and Goblin Attack Force leave the field as they are sacrifice and Tri-Horned Dragon (2850/2450) appears on the field in attack mode! Kakuka declares, “Now, turn that Steam Healer into a pile of junk! Tri-Horned Slash!” Tri-Horned Dragon then moves in to attack Davis' monster with all of its fury!
 
Davis calls out, in a strong tone, “Wrong! Reveal Draining Shield!” Davis' other face-down card is revealed to be the Draining Shield trap card and Tri-Horned Dragon's attack is stopped by a powerful shield. Davis yells out, “Now, your attack will be stopped and your monster's attack points will be added to my life-points!” Kakuka roars out in anger as Davis' life-points increase by another 2850 points as his Tri-Horned Dragon's attack is stopped.
 
Kakuka puts two more cards in the spell/trap slots and declares, “Well, I play two cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 13150
Kakuka: 8000
 
Davis then says in his mind, as he draws his card, “Great! With my life-points really boosted, I can withstand any super-assault from that asshole if me managed to pierce my monster's defenses! Now, time for all out assault!” Davis puts one card into his magic/trap slots and declares, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! This spell card allows me to draw two more cards!” Davis then draws two more cards from his deck, thanks to his spell card, puts another card in the spell/trap slots of his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I play The Warrior Returning Alive! With this spell, I can return one Warrior-type monster from my graveyard back to my hand!” Davis takes out his Elemental Hero Bubbleman card from the graveyard and yells out, “I choose my Bubbleman!” Davis puts another card in the spell/trap slots and shouts out, “Now, I play a second Polymerization card! This card allows me to fuse Elemental Hero Avian, Sparkman, and my Bubbleman to form . . .!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000), Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400), and Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) appear on the field and go into a fusion vortex while the Davis discards the monster cards into the graveyard, gets the fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts the card on the duel disk, and exclaims, “ . . . Elemental Hero Tempest in attack mode!” The fusion vortex fades and leaves Elemental Hero Tempest (2800/2800) in place of the three other monsters in attack mode!
 
Kakuka then states, in a strong tone, “Ha! My monster still has 50 more attack points than your warrior!”
 
Davis activates his field spell card slot on his duel disk, inserts one card, and says, “Not when I activate my Skyscraper card!” When the field spell card slot closes, huge building holograms appears around everyone.
 
Serena exclaims, in shock, “Whoa! Where did these come from?!”
 
Rei tells Serena, in an annoyed tone, “Hey, Meatball Head, they are holograms, remember?!”
 
Serena sweatdrops and replies, nervously, “Oops. My bad.”
 
Meanwhile, Davis tells Kakuka, with a wide grin, “With this card on the field, when a monster with the words `Elemental Hero' in its name attacks, if the monster that it is attacking is stronger than the attacking monster, well, he gains 1000 attack points!”
 
Kakuka yells out, shocked, “Oh no!”
 
Davis' Tempest gains 1000 extra attack points, raising its stats to 3800/2800, and Davis calls out, “Tempest, attack his dragon with Powerhouse Plummet!” Davis' Elemental Hero Tempest goes into the air, skydives Kakuka's dragon, and takes out 950 life-points when Tempest destroys the dragon. Davis then commands, “Now, Steam Healer, give this jerk one powerful hot foot! Steam Jet Burst!” Davis' Elemental Hero Steam Healer attacks Kakuka's life-points directly and takes 1800 point with its attack.
 
Kakuka roars out, “I activate my trap! Damage Condenser!” Kakuka's first face-down card is revealed to be trap card known as Damage Condenser and Kakuka yells out, “Now, this trap card allows me to summon a monster from my deck with the same or less attack points to the life-points that you took away from me! Now, I summon my Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Kakuka takes one monster card from his deck, puts it on his duel disk, and Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Davis then puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, “Well, I summon Wroughtweiler in defense mode and end my turn!” By Elemental Hero Tempest's left side, Wroughtweiler (800/1200) appears on the field in defense mode.
 
Current Score:
Davis: 13150
Kakuka: 5250
 
Kakuka draws one card, smiles, put the card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play Graceful Charity! This spell card allows me to draw three cards as long as I discard two!” Kakuka then draws three cards from his deck and then discards two cards from his hand. Kakuka states, “Now, I play my hidden trap! Level Modulation! This trap allows you to draw two cards and I can summon any level monster I put in my graveyard! And I think that I will summon one monster that I sent to the graveyard using Graceful Charity! Armed Dragon level 7!” With a bright light, Armed Dragon LV7 (2800/1000) appears on the field in attack mode while Davis draws two cards and then Kakuka calls out, “Now, I will sacrifice my Armed Dragon level 7 in order to summon Armed Dragon level ten!” Armed Dragon LV7 then vanishes to bring the mighty Armed Dragon LV10 (3000/2000) to the field in attack mode! Kakuka puts another card into the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Card of Demise! This allows me to draw until I have five cards in my hand, but in five turns, I must destroy my entire hand! However, it will be worth when I destroy before that time comes!”
 
Davis tells Kakuka, in a strong tone, “We will see about that!”
 
Kakuka then draws five cards from his deck into his hand, discards one card, Baby Dragon (1200/700), and says, “Now, I activate my Armed Dragon level 10's special effect! By discarding one card from my hand, I can destroy all monsters on your side of the field!”
 
Davis growls in annoyance and states, “Oh great.”
 
Kakuka shouts out, “Now, Armed Dragon, destroy all of his monsters with Dragon Destroyer Disks!” Armed Dragon LV10 then fires multiple disks at all of the monsters and destroy them at once!
 
Davis then says, “However, my Wroughtweiler doesn't roll over that easily! When he is sent to the graveyard, I can take one Polymerization and one Elemental Hero from my graveyard and I choose my Burstinatrix!” Davis then takes out his Polymerization and his Elemental Hero Burstinatrix card from his graveyard and back into his hand.
 
Kakuka then states, in a nasty tone, “But not your field! Now, I sacrifice my Red-Eyes Black Dragon for my Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon vanishes into a spiral of flames as it is sent into the graveyard, Kakuka puts the monster card on the duel disk, and Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) takes the place of Red-Eyes Black Dragon on the field. Kakuka states, “Now, my Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon gains 300 attack points for every dragon in the graveyard! With two Armed Dragon, one level five and one level seven, with Tri-Horned Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and Baby Dragon, my Darkness Dragon gains 1500 addition attack points!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's stats increase from 2400/2000 to 3900/2000! Kakuka calls out, as he puts another card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play Cost Down card! By discarding, my Luster Dragon to the graveyard, I can summon Luster Dragon number two to the field!” Soon after, Luster Dragon #2 (2400/1400) appears on the field in attack mode and Kakuka tells Davis, taunting tone in his voice, “Plus, with another dragon in the grave, my Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon gains 300 more attack points!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon then gains 300 more attack points, thanks to its special ability, and its stats go up to 4200/2000! Kakuka roars out, in a strong tone, “Triple attack his life-points, now!” All three monsters then blasts Davis' life-points with three powerful direct attacks and Davis yells out as the attacks hit while he throws his arms out for defense.
 
Kari calls out, shocked, “Davis!”
 
Ken exclaims, horrified, “Those attacks took most of his life-points in one shot!”
 
Kakuka then says, in a confident tone, “I will end my turn! Now, let's see you get out of this one!”

Current Score:
Davis: 3550
Kakuka: 5250
 
Davis then says, with a smile, “No, I won't get out of `this one' . . . I'm ending this duel right now!”
 
Everyone, expect Jun, is shocked by Davis' declaration of victory and Kakuka yells out, not convinced, “You're bluffing!”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and says, in a strong tone, “We'll see about that!” Davis looks at his hand, smiles, and says, “Great. Just what I needed to end this.” Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots of his duel disk and yells out, “Now, I play this! Fusion Saga! This spell card allows me to take one Polymerization from my deck and add it to my hand!” Davis then goes through his deck, gets his final Polymerization card from it, and puts into his hand. Davis then puts another card into the spell/trap slots and declares, “Now, I play Dark Factory of Mass Production! This card allows me to take two non-effect monsters from my graveyard and add them to my hand!” Davis takes out his Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Sparkman cards from his graveyard and add them to his hand. Davis then puts his first Polymerization into the spell/trap slots and shouts out, “Well, I play my first Polymerization to fuse Elemental Hero Avian and Burstinatrix to form . . .!” The two monsters appear on the field, Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800), go into a fusion vortex as Davis discards the two cards into the graveyard, takes the monster card from his fusion deck, puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk, and shouts out, “ . . . Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100/1200) appears in the place of the two monsters. Davis then puts his second Polymerization into the spell/trap slots and exclaims, “But that's not all, I use my second Polymerization to fuse my Wingman with Sparkman!” As he says, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman and Elemental Hero Sparkman, who has just appeared on the field, immediately going into a fusion vortex as Davis puts the two monsters into his graveyard, takes the monster card from his fusion deck, puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk, and exclaims, “Now, I summon . . . Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman!” From the fusion vortex a bright light comes from, forcing everyone to cover their eyes for a moment, and when the light dies down, everyone is amazed to see Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman (2500/2100) float down to protect our Digidestined of Miracles. Davis tells Kakuka, with a sly grin on his face, “Now, my Flare Wingman is about to make you see the light!”
 
Kakuka roars out, in annoyance, “I would like to see him try!”
 
Davis tells Kakuka, in a confident tone, “Okay, but you asked for it! Anyway, my Flare Wingman gains 300 attack points for every monster that has `Elemental Hero' in its name from the graveyard and since I've got Avian, Burstinatrix, Sparkman, Bubbleman, Steam Healer, Tempest, and Flame Wingman in the graveyard, my Flare Wingman gains 2100 attack points!”
 
Kakuka roars out, in disbelief, “No way!” However, Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman's stats increase from 2500/2100 to 4600/2100, thanks to its special ability.
 
Davis then puts another card in the spell/trap slots in his duel disk and says, “Finally, I play my Malevolent Nuzzler card! This Equip spell card increases any monster on the field by 700 additional attack points and the monster I choose . . . is your Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!”
 
Everyone, expect Jun, is shocked by Davis' choice and Mina states, perplexed, “I'm no expert on Duel Monsters, but doesn't that mean that Davis kid made his opponent's monster more powerful than his monster.”
 
Kakuka laughs at Davis, nastily, while his Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's stats go up to 4900/2000, thanks to Davis' Equip spell card, and exclaims, “You must have gone nuts! Now, my monster is stronger than yours!”
 
Davis then points to the Skyscraper field spell card still on the field and tells Kakuka, “In order to increase my monster's power! Did you forget the effect of my Skyscraper field spell card? My Shining Flare Wingman will gain 1000 addition attack points since your dragon is stronger than my monster!”
 
Kakuka yells out, shocked, “Oh no!”
 
Davis then yells out, “Now, Shining Flare Wingman, attack his Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman's stats increase to 5600/2100, thanks to Skyscraper's special effect, and Davis shouts out, “End this duel with Skydiving Solar Flare!” Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman then rises into the air, his body becomes engulfed in solar energy, and skydives Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, destroying it, instantly, as well as lose 700 life-points with it.
 
Kakuka roars out, angrily, “My dragon might be gone, but this duel isn't over it!”
 
Davis tells Kakuka, with a smile, “Yes, it is! Now, my Shining Flare Wingman's special ability comes into effect! You lose life-points to your destroy monster's attack points!”
 
Kakuka calls out, knowing what that meant, “No, this can't be!”
 
TK then states, amazed, “That's why Davis increase the attack points of that jerk's Darkness Dragon: To increase his Elemental Hero's attack point enough so that the damage from the attack and Flare Wingman's special ability takes out the rest of his life-points!”
 
Yolei then exclaims, happily, “I never thought that I would say this about Davis of all people, but that's brilliant! Perfecto!” Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman then hovers in front of Kakuka and he screams out as he is blinding by intense light as the rest of his life-points are taken out.
 
Final Score:
Davis: 3550
Kakuka: 0
 
With Kakuka's loss, the remaining holograms vanish from the field and Davis tells Kakuka, “And this duel is over!”
 
One of Kakuka's gang members then says, “I can't believe it! Kakuka lost to that punk?!”
 
Kari tells Kakuka, in her strong tone, “Daisuke won the duel, now, why don't you go away? Far away!”
 
Yolei tells Kakuka, in a strong tone, “Yeah, beat it!”
 
Kakuka looks at all of them with intense look of hate and anger in his eyes and exclaims, enraged, “You won't be saying that when I beat your friend to a pulp!”
 
Jun and Davis say in annoyance and in unison, “Why aren't we surprised?!” Davis prepares to defend himself
 
But before Kakuka could attack, a dark voice exclaims, “Back off human! They belong to us!” When everyone looks to the source, they gasp to see three IceDevimon float down in front of all of them.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Narrator's voice)
 
“IceDevimon are Champion level Fallen Angel Digimon, Virus Type, they are cold and fierce warriors with hearts of ice and snow and they really know how to give their opponents solid with their Tundra Freeze and Frozen Claw attacks! Now these are Digimon that you don't want to meet in any dark alley, especially in winter time!”
 
Lita exclaims, shocked, “Whoa! What in the world are they?!”
 
One of the IceDevimon, the leader of the group, exclaims, “We are the IceDevimon brothers, servants of the mighty Digimon Empress, and she will claim her home universe and this one when she gains the three sacred treasures of this universe!” The IceDevimon then points to the Digidestined and exclaims, “Now, be gone, they belong to us!”
 
Another of the IceDevimon shouts out, “Tundra Freeze!” The IceDevimon then fires freezing beams of ice from his eyes that lands in the ground in front of everyone, causing a huge stalagmite of ice to form where his attack hits.
 
Cody thinks in his mind, “Oh no! We don't have our Digimon partners with us and we aren't sure what this new Digital Knight powers can do! Expect for Davis and Jun since they've had them for two years and have experience using special power, but they can't use them here! Not in front of them!”
 
Kakuka yells out, “You, guys, are on your own! Run!” Kakuka then runs for his life and all of his gang members follow him.
 
Jun thinks in her mind, “Shit! Our Digimon partners are back at where we live in this world and the other, expect for my bro, don't know how to use their Digital Knight powers! And Davis and I can't use any of other special powers, here, in front of Serena and her friends! We have to get away!” All of the Digidestined glace at each other and nod their heads.
 
On the meanwhile, Rei thinks, “Damn! I don't know what those creatures are, but I know that they are trouble! I can intense negative energy coming from them! We've got to transform, but we can't do it, here, in public, especially in front of Serena's `new cousins' and their friends!”
 
Ken then takes a rock, throws it at the IceDevimon, hits one on the head, and he exclaims, “If you want us, come and catch us!” The Digidestined then take off for other parts of the city and the IceDevimon growl in anger at Ken's actions.
 
The IceDevimon leader roars out, angrily, “You will pay for hitting my brother, human! Get them!” The three Fallen Angel Digimon then fly off after the Digidestined while the six civilian form Senshi run off for a place to transform.
 
However, the mysterious red haired girl that was watching our bearer of Miracles and Destiny in the school auditorium earlier today sees this from a hiding place and says, “Oh no. Three Digimon are after my brother and sister.”
 
Soon after, a black version of Gatomon with purple striped and violet gloves jumps down off a tree and says, “We've got to help them.” The teenage girl nods her head as she pulls out a henshin wand with silver heart shaped orb on top with a eight pointed golden star in the center of the orb and four silver angel wings attached to the heart orb as well as pulling out a dark pink and silver D-3 digivice as well as exposing a tag with the Crest of Freedom inside that's around her neck and hidden under her uniform.
 
(A short time later; Somewhere else within the city)
 
Our seven Digidestined run off to find a place where Davis and Jun can at least use their special powers to stop them, but the three IceDevimon are right on their tails.
 
Davis roars out, in anger, “Damn! I hate running away! I wish that I had Veemon with me to give me some time for us to regroup and then smash these freaks!”
 
TK tells Davis, “We wish that we had all of our partners with us, but we can't! So, keep on running!”
 
The IceDevimon leader exclaims, “No, you don't Digidestined! Frozen Claw!” The IceDevimon leader then extends his left arms towards Kari.
 
Davis calls out to Kari, “Kari, look out!” Davis then dives on Kari, knocking her down, getting her out of the way, but the back of Davis' shirt is ripped when IceDevimon's left clawed hand nearly misses him. However, IceDevimon's clawed hand missed Davis' skin, fortunately.
 
Kari tells Davis, “Thank you, Davis!” But when he sees the back of his shirt ripped, she asks, worriedly, “Davis, are you okay?!”
 
Davis replies, “I'm just fine! He missed!” Davis and Kari then get to their feet and start running down on alley with the other Digidestined. The IceDevimon follow them until they are at an abandoned warehouse surrounded by all of the taller apartment buildings.
 
Jun then exclaims, “When we are in the area of the warehouse, we can battle them without endangering others!”
 
Yolei asks, curiously and worriedly, “Without our partners to aid us!”
 
Davis tells Yolei, “Jun and I have experience using our special powers and our Digital Knight powers, we can fight them!”
 
One of the other two IceDevimon yell out, “You won't get the chance! Tundra Freeze!” The IceDevimon fires freezing energy from his eyes and unfortunately, Yolei's lower legs got frozen and she yells out as she falls over.
 
Ken stops and exclaims, horrified, “Yolei!”
 
The IceDevimon looms over our bearer of Faith and exclaims, darkly, “Got you, Faith!”
 
Yolei thinks in her mind, “He knows what crest symbol I have?!”
 
But then Jun runs up, bashes IceDevimon in the face, sending him flying away with her super-strength, and calls out, “Back off, freak!” However, the IceDevimon stops himself in mid-air, rubs his injured nose when Jun sent her fist into IceDevimon, and gives a blood chilling yell of anger at our bearer of Destiny.
 
However, before he could attack, a familiar female voice shouts out, “Stop right there, freak!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Eternal Sailor Moon, Super Sailor Saturn, Super Sailor Mercury, Super Sailor Venus, Super Sailor Mars, and Super Sailor Jupiter standing in front of all of them.
 
Jun and Davis gasp in shock and Jun thinks in her mind, “Those girls have got similar uniform to mine when I go into my Sailor Sun form! Could these be one of the two teams of guardians that Gennai told us about?!”
 
Sailor Moon then says, “How dare attack innocent people who did nothing to you?! I'm Sailor Moon, champion of love and justice, and in the name of the moon, I will punish you!”
 
Ken then whispers, “Sailor Moon? Could they be among the guardians of this world that Gennai told us about?”
 
TK replies in a whisper, “It is most likely. So much from staying out of contact with them.”
 
The IceDevimon laugh at Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts and the leader yells out, “Ha! Do you think pathetic human females in skirts can stop us mighty Digimon?!”
 
Sailor Saturn says to the others, “I never heard of `Digimon' before.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Mercury was using her scanner on the three IceDevimon and she gaps when she sees the results of the scan.
 
Sailor Mars asks Sailor Mercury, “What is it, Mercury?”
 
Sailor Mercury states, “I can't be sure how this is possible, but these `Digimon' aren't creatures of flesh and blood at all! They are made from Digital Information!”
 
The other Sailor Scout gasp and Sailor Jupiter exclaims, “Being made from computer data?! But that's impossible!”
 
IceDevimon leader exclaims, “Ah, but it is true, humans! We are known as Digital Monsters or Digimon for short! We are not like you, weaklings, who are of flesh and blood! This is why we are stronger than humans and this is why we and our Empress will win!”
 
The other two IceDevimon then leap forward and call out in unison, “Frozen Claw!” The IceDevimon then extend both their hands at the Sailor Scout, but all of them jump out of the way with ease.
 
Sailor Mars shouts out, “I don't care what you are! You are going down just the same! Mars Celestial Fire Flash!” Sailor Mars then launches her flames right at one of the IceDevimon, but the other one gets in the way.
 
IceDevimon roars out, “Tundra Freeze!” The other IceDevimon uses its freeze graze to freeze Sailor Mars' attack into nothing, but an icicle that goes to the ground and shatters on impact.
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, “Whoa! That's some wicked `evil eye'!”
 
IceDevimon shouts out, “Come here, human bitch! Frozen Claw!” IceDevimon extends his claw-like hands and Sailor Venus yells out when both hands grab her, but soon, her arms start to ice up with IceDevimon's cold touch.
 
Sailor Moon yells out, horrified, “Venus!”
 
Sailor Saturn roars out, “Silent Glaive Surprise!” Sailor Saturn then uses her scythe to slice IceDevimon's arms, he screams out in pain, and the lower arms turn into digital data while the ice that got onto Sailor Venus' upper arms easily melts.
 
Sailor Venus tells Sailor Saturn, “Thanks, Saturn!”
 
Sailor Saturn replies, “It is no trouble at all.”
 
However, meanwhile, Jun secretly uses her super-strength to break the ice on Yolei's lower legs, freeing her, but then the IceDevimon leader is upon them and roars out, “Oh no, you don't! You, two, have a `date' with my evil lord and mistress!”
 
Davis calls out, shocked, “Jun! Yolei! Watch out!”
 
Sailor Mercury exclaims, worriedly, “Oh no! They are in trouble!”
 
However, a female voice rings out, “Hidden Light!” IceDevimon then looks to the source only to get hit by a sphere of grey and white light and he screams out in pain as he is instantly deleted. The fighting stops soon after and everyone looks to see a Digimon that looks similar to Angewomon, but she has grey and shadowy version of her clothes on her.
 
Sailor Jupiter asks, “Who is that? Some kind of angel?”
 
Davis and Jun gasp when they see her and think in their minds at the same time, “ShadowAngewomon!”
 
The Digimon, identified as ShadowAngewomon, exclaims, in a beautiful female voice, “You, creatures of darkness, are a disgrace to all living things! You attack the innocent and good to cover the light in your evil and shadows for your own greedy and selfish ends! You are a disgrace to all Digimon and you shall be purified by the light from my shadows!”
 
Sailor Mercury scans ShadowAngewomon and she tells the other scouts, “She's one of these `Digimon', too! This `angel' is made of digital information like the other two!”
 
Sailor Mars then exclaims, “But this one is different! I don't sense any negative energy in her!”
 
Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “So, is she on our side?”
 
The IceDevimon that's uninjured exclaims, “You and what army?!”
 
Another female voice yells out, “My partner is taking about me!” Soon after, another Sailor Scout floats to the left side of ShadowAngewomon, much to everyone's shock.
 
This Sailor Scout is 16 years of age and has Davis' red hair in Trista's/Sailor Pluto's hairstyle, with two pairs of three silver feathers on the left and right sides on her scalp, a golden eight-pointed star on her forehead, maroon colored eyes, black colored lips, eight-pointed star jewel with golden crescent moon and sun sigil jewel attached together with the golden crescent moon and sun sigil jewel attached below the star jewels and are attached to her ears as earrings, black cloth choker with golden heart jewel with eight-pointed golden star jewel attached to the heart jewels with both jewel attached to the center of the cloth choker, a tag with the Crest of Freedom is attached below the center of the cloth choker, her V-style sailor collar is pure silver in color, her shoulder pads, designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's, are dark violet in color, her gloves are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's, but they have black bands at the end of each gloves with three small silver feathers on each band, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area on her fuku is pure angelic white, in the bust area is a golden heart shaped jewel with eight-pointed star jewel attached to the heart jewel with four silver wings attached to both jewels, her mini-skirt is mainly gold in color, but it has one silver stripe and one black stripe below the gold coloring, there is a rainbow colored eight-pointed star jewel on the top center portion of the skirt, the bow on the rear of her skirt is pure silver in color and designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, her high-heeled boots are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's boots, but they are golden in color and rainbow colored eight-pointed star jewels on the top center portion of her boots, and she has four silver angel wings attached to her back. Across her slender and sexy waistline is a black belt with the eight-pointed golden star on the silver belt buckle containing dark pink and silver D-3 digivice and a pouch for some kind of special spell scrolls and in her right hand is a beautiful golden version of Sailor Pluto's specter expect it doesn't have the key-like design at the bottom, there is crystal clear heart shaped orb at the top and inside of the crystal clear orb is a angelic white eight-pointed star jewel glowing great and beautiful silver and white lights.
 
Davis and Jun gasp in their minds when they see the Sailor Scouts' tag containing the Crest of Freedom and Davis thinks in his mind, shocked, “Oh my god! That's the Crest of Freedom around that girls' neck! Is that Kairi?!” The new Sailor Scout looks at Davis and Jun with a glance, gives a slight smile, and winks at them.
 
Jun and Davis give weak smiles and Jun thinks in her mind, “Kairi! It can only be you, sis! My god! Look at you!”
 
The uninjured IceDevimon roars out, angrily, “Who are you?!”
 
The new Sailor Scout exclaims, in a strong and confident tone, “The name is Eternal Sailor Star! And I'm not going to allow you to continue your rampage!”
 
IceDevimon roars out, enraged, “That Digimon bitch took out my brother, so, I will take my anger at you!” The IceDevimon then rushes towards Sailor Star with every ounce of speed that he has, but Sailor Star calmly points the top of her specter at him.
 
Sailor Star then yells out, “Star-Mars Celestial Fire Flash!” Sailor Star then launches a more powerful version of Sailor Mars' attack at the IceDevimon and IceDevimon screams out in extreme pain as the attack slams into him and deletes him within seven seconds after impact.
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, “That's my attack!”
 
Sailor Mercury tells Sailor Mars, “A more powerful version of it, however.”
 
The final IceDevimon, the one that got his hands and lower arms cut off by Sailor Saturn, madly charges at Sailor Star, roaring out, “You will pay killing him!”
 
However, ShadowAngewomon gets in front of him and yells out, in a strong tone, “You will not lay a single hand on her! Hidden Light!” From the shadows, ShadowAngewomon summon a sphere of grey and white light and attacks IceDevimon with it, causing him to be totally deleted instantly.
 
After the battle is done, Sailor Star tells Davis and Jun, telepathically, “Davis! Jun! Are the two of you all right?!”
 
Jun replies to Sailor Star's telepathically by saying, mentally, “Kairi, I knew that it was you! Sorry that it took so longto find you, sis!”
 
Sailor Star telepathically replies, “No problem, sis! Getting into alternate dimension isn't a walk in the park! However, you wouldn't know which dimension to find me in if you were sure that I wasn't in the Digital World! It has been a long time and we need to catch up! I take it that they are the newest Digidestined?”
 
Davis tells Sailor Star, mentally, “That's right, sis! These are the third generation of Digidestined and I'm their leader, Kairi! Boy, it is sure glad to see you, again! Look at you, but I think that you need to explain a few things!”
 
Sailor Star tells Davis and Jun, telepathically, “Bring your Digimon partners into the park around or a little after dusk, I have a friend that can explain everything and I have feeling that this isn't a social visit!”
 
Jun replies, mentally, “No, Kairi, we have trouble! Big trouble! We will explain when we meet you at the park! Later, sis! It will be great to be with you, again!”
 
Sailor Star replies, telepathically, “Likewise, sis! I'm glad to see you and Davis, again! I've got so much to tell you!”
 
When Sailor Star looks at the other Sailor Scouts, Sailor Saturn asks, curiously, “Who are you?”
 
Sailor Star replies, “As you know, I'm Sailor Star and I'm friend to all Sailor Senshi as well as anyone who fights to protect all that's good in the universe. Don't worry about my friend, she is known ShadowAngewomon, but I can't explain anyone. Farewell.” Sailor Star and ShadowAngewomon then glow with bright lights and teleport away.
 
Sailor Jupiter then says to the other scouts, “A new enemy and a new Sailor Scout?”
 
Sailor Moon asks the Digidestined, “Are all of you all right?”
 
Kari nods her head and replies, “Yes, we will be fine.”
 
Sailor Moon smiles, nods her head, and states, “Great.” Sailor Moon turns to her fellow scouts and says, “Let's go, scouts!” Sailor Moon then uses her wings to take into the air while the other scouts use their super-human agility to bound away by jumping to the rooftops.
 
Yolei then says, in a plain tone, “Okay, that was different.”
 
Cody then states, “Well, those must be the guardians of this world or one set of them anyway.”
 
Ken then says, “Their leader must be the one that they call Sailor Moon. They are pretty powerful and skilled, but they don't know what they are dealing with.”
 
TK says, “However, it looks like that they handle themselves against several Champion Digimon. But I'm not sure about more powerful levels of Digimon like Ultimates and Mega classes.”
 
Cody nods his head and says, “Sooner or later, they will need our help. But what about that Sailor Star with the ShadowAngewomon?”
 
Jun tells the Digidestined, “That was our sister, Kairi. Her partner, BlackGatomon, digivolves to ShadowAngewomon, her Ultimate form.”
 
The rest of the Digidestined, minus Davis, gasp in shock and Ken exclaims, “That was Kairi up there?! But how Jun?!”
 
Kari then says, remembering the tag and crest, “Her crest! That was the Crest of Freedom and only Kairi could have it! I remember Gennai told us about it!”
 
Jun tells the other Digidestined, “She contacted Davis and me through her telepathic powers! Like us, Kairi has her own set of special powers and she has telepathic, telekinetic, and mastery over the Light and Darkness elements. She told us to meet us in the park around dusk.”
 
Davis tells the other Digidestined, “Don't worry, she remembers us after all this time and we can trust her.”
 
Kari nods her head in agreement and says, “I can agree with Davis. I would feel any darkness coming with her and all I felt was positive energy coming her. I know that we can trust her.”
 
Yolei tells Kari, “If you say so, Kari.”
 
Ken tells everyone, “Let's go.” The seven Digidestined then head off to their place of residences in the Sailor Scouts' world to gather their Digimon partners.
 
(Inside of the park; A little time after dusk)
 
We find Sailor Star in her civilian form of Kairi Motomiya, Age 16, with her hair as in her Senshi form, diamonds in the form of stars in her ears as her earrings, the tag containing her Crest of Freedom is around her neck connected to a spiked leather choker, black colored lips, black colored short tube-top that covers her quite voluptuous breasts and only goes a little over one-eighth down to her navel, dark green leather jacket, dark violet fingerless fighting gloves, her fingernails are black with the Crest of Freedom in gold on each fingernail, dark blue jeans that cover only up to the bottom of her navel, leaving major mid-drift, with a black belt across the jeans containing her D-3 digivice, and flame-designed sneakers on her feet. With her were BlackGatomon and another cat with white fur with black stripes with golden crescent moon mark on the cat's forehead.
 
BlackGatomon then points ahead of her and exclaims, “There they are Kairi!” Kairi and the other cat look to see the Digidestined and their respective Digimon partners running towards them.
 
Jun calls out to Kairi, happily, “Kairi, we're here!”
 
Kairi waves to them and yells out, just as happily, “Boy, are BlackGatomon and I are happy to see the two of you!” When the Digidestined and their Digimon partners get to them, Jun embraces Kairi in a warm hug and Kairi replies in turn.
 
Davis tells Kairi, “I'm so sorry that it took so long to find you, sis.”
 
Kairi replies, with a smile, “I knew that you wouldn't give up. However, what did take you so long?”
 
Jun tells Kairi, “Well, take being unable to come back to the Digital World for six years to find you, Kairi. After we had defeated Apotheosismon and he took you and BlackGatomon into that gateway with him, we had to give up our powers and crests to restore the damage to the Digital World until the next generation had to start their battles.”
 
Kairi looks at the rest of the Digidestined and says, “Are these the second generation Digidestined?”
 
Davis shakes his head and replies, “No, the third generation.”
 
Kairi exclaims, shocked, “Third generation, already?! Gennai is going through Digidestined like there is no tomorrow! What?! He think that we are `too old' to complete with the best of the evils in the Digital World!”
 
Davis tells Kairi, with a smile, “Actually, we could beat the best of them since being a Digidestined has become `tamer' than it use to be. And now, there are millions of Digidestined worldwide.”
 
Kairi exclaims, flabbergasted, “Worldwide Digidestined?! Man, sooner or later, we are going to need a union!”
 
Davis tells Kairi, while pointing to his friends, “Sis, I would like for you to meet my friends and the team of Digidestined that I lead.”
 
Kairi, seeing Davis' goggles on his forehead, nods his head and says, “I can see that. The goggles have been passed down. Leading the Digidestined must run in the family. Like brother, like sister, right, Jun?”
 
The other Digidestined, expect Jun, gasp and TK asks Jun, “You were the leader of the first team of Digidestined?!”
 
Jun tells Davis' friends, with nervous smile, “Unofficially, but yes, I was the first person to lead a team of Digidestined.”
 
Yolei exclaims, with a smile on her face, “A girl leading the Digidestined?! Perfecto! Girl power all the way!”
 
Ken smiles at his girlfriend and tells Yolei, “I knew that you would approve that, Yolei.”
 
Davis tells Kairi, while pointing to each of his friends, “Kairi, this is Miyako `Yolei' Inoue, the Digidestined of Faith, and her partner, Hawkmon, this little guy is Cody Hida, the Digidestined of Honor, don't let his appearance fool you, he is wise as any adult, including teachers, and his Digimon partner of Armadillomon, Ken Ichijouji, the Digidestined of Kindness and my best friend, this next guy with the hat and blond hair is Takeru Takashi, friends call me `TK', he is the Digidestined of Hope, and his Digimon partner is Patamon, and finally, there is Hikari Kamiya, the Digidestined of Light, and she has the vaccine version of your partner, BlackGatomon, namely, Gatomon. Before TK and Kari were part of my team, they belonged to the second generation of Digidestined, led by another friend of mine since I was a kid, Taichi Kamiya, her older brother and the Digidestined of Courage.”
 
The five Digidestined and their Digimon partner say in unison, “Hi.”
 
Kairi tells all of them, in a nice tone, “Please to meet you.”
 
TK looks at Kairi and thinks in his mind, “Wow! I shouldn't be thinking this way about Davis' sister, but she is hot! Something tells me that she has plenty of similarities to our leader, here!”
 
Jun then asks Kairi, “Kairi, we have so much to talk about, but first, where those `Sailor Scouts' the guardians of this alternate Earth?”
 
Kairi nods her head and says, “They have been around since two years ago in this universe and something tells me the same time passed back at home.”
 
Davis tells Kairi, “Gennai told us that. However, how did you become one of them?”
 
Kairi then picks up the mysterious cat into her arms, holds the cat in her arms, and says, “This guy is responsible for that. His name is Orion.”
 
Yolei tells Kairi, a bit nervously, “Uh . . . Kairi, he is a cat.”
 
Just then Orion speaks in a male voice, “Excuse me, but I'm not an ordinary cat, my dear lady.”
 
The Digidestined jump back in surprise and TK states, “Well, this is kind of new. A cat that talks, but isn't a Digimon.”
 
Orion then says, “Yes, my princess told me all about Digimon, their world, and the Digidestined. And I might say, it is the most amazing thing that I've ever heard. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't meet BlackGatomon here.”
 
Davis asks Orion, “Okay, why did you call Kairi `your princess'?”
 
Kairi tells Davis, “It is a long story, bro, but it is true. It involves the `story' of the Sailor Scouts and where they came from. Believe me after you hear this story, you will believe that it is out of this planet.”
 
Orion tells the Digidestined and their Digimon, “If you will follow me and Princess Kairi, here, we will take you to her home in our planet Earth and I can explain the origins of her powers and her heritage.”
 
Renamon tells the others, “I believe that we should. I can tell this `Orion' is a very trustworthy, honorable, and honest living being and we should trust his words. If we are to stay here and battle, we should know more about this world.”
 
Orion bows his head towards Renamon and says, “Thank you, Renamon. BlackGatomon has told me about you and everything I hear is true. You are honest and honorable living being.”
 
Renamon replies, while bowing her head, “Thank you, Orion.”
 
Davis tells everyone, “Well, you heard him, guys. Let's go.” Not needing another word, Kairi, BlackGatomon, and Orion, after Kairi gently puts him on the ground headed back to their home in the Sailor Scouts' universe while the Digidestined and their Digimon follow them.
 
Kari goes over to Davis' left side and tells him, in a whisper, “By the way, Daisuke, thank you for saving my life from IceDevimon back there.”
 
Davis replies, in a caring tone, “It was nothing, Kari. I wouldn't forgive myself if any harm comes to you.”
 
Kari smiles and tells Davis, “You're sweet.” Kari then lands a gently kiss on Davis' left cheek, causing his face to flush a bright red, and Kairi notices this, causing her to give a wide smile on her lips. On the meanwhile, our heroes, human and Digimon, head off towards Kairi's home to learn about the Sailor Scouts' dimension and how this is connected to the battle that they are about to fight . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 2: Stories Told and Secrets Revealed: Back at the Digimon Empress' base, she isn't happy to learn that one of the her targets is also a Sailor Senshi as well as a Digidestined. Meanwhile, the Digidestined and their Digimon partners are at Kairi's home while Orion explains about the Moon Kingdom and the origins of the Sailor Scouts, including the shocking revelation that Kairi is the reincarnation of Princess Serenity's half-sister and Chronos' daughter through his powers and Queen Serenity. On the meanwhile, the Sailor Scouts also learn about this information about Sailor Star from Luna, Atriums, and Trista/Sailor Pluto and also learn about Serena's other siblings from the Silver Millennium, her twin brother, the Prince of the Moon Kingdom, and elder sister, the Princess of the `brother kingdom' to the Moon Kingdom, the Sun Kingdom, as well as learning about the Sun Kingdom Senshi also known as the Zodiac Sailor Scouts and the Prince's guardians known as the Knights of the Moon Kingdom or Solar Senshi. On the meanwhile, the Digidestined learn about this information from Orion and Jun reveals her form as Sailor Sun while Davis reveals Solar Moon form to all of them. However, Orion admits that the Moon Kingdom didn't have a `Solar Moon' or the Sun Kingdom have a `Sailor Sun' during the Silver Millennium. But when the three treasures, the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond, the reason that the Digimon Empress is here and has kidnapped the other Digidestined, Orion informs them the direness of the situations as well as telling of the origin of the items as well as how one of the items is connected to Kairi. On the meanwhile, in order to draw the Digidestined and their partners out into the open, the Digimon Empress sends Arukenimon and Mummymon, fully revived and restored, with a small force of Digimon to attack the shopping district. All of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask swoop in to fight them, but they need help. Enter the Digital Knights as Kari, TK, Yolei, Ken, and Cody use their new powers for the first time while Sailor Star is joined by Solar Moon and Sailor Sun. Not to mention all of our Digimon partners in all of their glory to add into the mix! However, will it be enough to stop Arukenimon and Mummymon? Will the Sailor Scouts accept their `new help'? Hopefully, things will turn out all right on the next Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes!
 
Well, this is the first chapter of my newest story and please remember, this is a multi-crossover not a Mega Crossover story. This time, there is no big ultimate evil threatening all dimensions, just two powerful evil threatening two universes, and there are no `Interdimensional Warriors' or any `warriors' of that sort. All of the main heroes will have some sorts of powers, but they will nowhere close to those shown in the Mega Crossover stories that I've shown, so, they won't be even consider to be called the `all powerful' stuff. And they, along with their powers, will learn and grow as they learn stronger skills and abilities. I'm sorry that the Yu-Yu-Hakusho or Yu-Gi-Oh element isn't shown, yet, but it will be by Chapter 3 or Chapter 4, promise. Anyway, I'm sorry about taking my Digimon Moon X: Wars of Fantasy and Sex off, but it needs to be `revamped' and `retuned', but it will make a return, however, it will be a `while', that's all. Now, please read and review my new story, I hope that you like it, and I will read your reviews as soon as I can. Later, Digimon, Sailor Moon, and Crossover Fans!