Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes ❯ Stories Told and Secrets Revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thank you for the support for my newest story and I hope that it continues to be a success. Anyway, I had forgot the 04/Frontier element in story because I originally didn't intend to use it, but now, I've decided to add and you will see that element added to the story by Chapter 4 to Chapter 5, at the most. I won't say much, but the Frontier Digidestined live in the same world as the Sailor Scouts, Yugi and his friends, and the Spirit Detectives of Yu-Yu-Hakusho and it will be three years after the Frontier Digidestined stopped Lucemon and save their Digital World. Now, before we start this story, I will say that the romances in this story, thus far, are Daikari, Taiora, Junato (Jun/Matt), Kenyako (Ken/Yolei), Joe/Mimi, Serena/Darien, Takumi (Takuya/Zoe), Izzy/Ami, and others, but at this time, I'm stuck between a TK/Kairi or a TK/Mina romance. If anyone has any ideas or opinions between which of the two girls that I will set TK with, please give me a review or a `buzz' on my e-mail. By the way, the 03/Tamers has gone from possible crossover to a definitely crossover, but that will be a lot later in the story. However, I'm still haven't decided on the Inuyasha part, but I'm leaning towards it being a part of the story. Now, I don't own Digimon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, any other story, and anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This chapter has intense violence, blood, possible gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including weapons use by minors and non-minors, and finally, possible X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes
 
Recap: It has been three years since the defeat of MaloMyotismon in the Digital World and the Real World has full knowledge on the Digital World, Digimon, and the Digidestined. With that information, the non-Digidestined population of the Real World has accepted the Digimon and the Digidestined, which now number in the millions from all over the world. However, peace for the Odaiba Digidestined has become shattered when Tai and elder Digidestined, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, and Joe, along with their Digimon partners are kidnapped by the mysterious `Digimon Empress' and taken into another universe via the Vampire Gate. Gennai calls the younger Digidestined, minus Davis, and their Digimon partners, minus Veemon, into the Digital World where they learn that Davis and Jun were members of the very first Digidestined team! Whoa! Not only that, they hold two of the most powerful crests of the Digidestined, the Crests of Miracles and Destiny, two of the Divine Crests, and Davis had a twin sister, Kairi, the bearer of the Divine Crest of Freedom, and she was a Digidestined, too! However, during the last battle of the first team of Digidestined and their last great enemy, Apotheosismon, the first team of Digidestined, including Davis, Jun, and Kairi, sent Apotheosismon through a dimensional vortex after he nearly killed them, but he took Kairi and her Digimon partner, BlackGatomon, with him. But Gennai tells the Digidestined that Kairi and BlackGatomon are living in the alternate universe and gives the other, expect Davis and Jun, the powers of the Digimental morphers to turn into Digital Knight and prepares to send them into the alternate universe. However, Davis and Jun got their Digimental morphers along with their tags and crests as well as old powers around two years ago and have trained with them along with mysterious new transformation forms known as Solar Moon for Davis and Sailor Sun for Jun, in which the source is a mysterious silver diamond and golden emerald that are also magnifying their other abilities. In the world of the Sailor Scouts, it has been one year since the defeat of the Sailor Galaxia or Chaos, the evil entity controlling Sailor Galaxia, and the Inner Scouts', Serena's, and Hotaru's school, Crossroads High, gains seven new students, including Serena's `new cousins', Davis and Jun Motomiya. Yes, that's right! The Digidestined have entered the world of the Sailor Scouts and immediately, Davis starts showing off his true strength by blasting a nasty bully that has been picking on six female heroines in their civilian forms in a Duel Monsters' match! However, three IceDevimon attacked our Digidestined team, who were mainly helpless without their Digimon and all of them, expect Davis and Jun, were unsure how to use their new powers. But the Sailor Scouts stepped in to stop the three ice demon Digimon, however, the evil Digimon were destroyed by ShadowAngewomon and the mysterious Sailor Star, who Davis and Jun immediately recognize as their long lost sister, Kairi! In the aftermath of the battle, Kairi is reunited with her two siblings in a happy reunion with the other Digidestined in attendance and she introduces her family and their friends to Orion, a talking cat like Luna and Atriums! Soon after, the Digidestined and their Digimon follow Kairi, BlackGatomon, and Orion back to Kairi's home in this universe for Orion to explain the origin of her powers as Sailor Star. What will the Digidestined find out about the long lost Motomiya sibling? How did she gain the powers of the Sailor Scouts if she didn't come from their universe? Is there something more to this story and battle beyond what we understand? Hopefully, we find answers to these questions on today's Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes next!
 
(Digimon 02 theme song plays)
 
(Sailor Moon theme song plays)
 
Chapter 2: Stories Told and Secrets Revealed
 
(The next day; Within the Digimon Empress' fortress)
 
Inside the headquarters of the evil Digimon Empress, we find the Digimon Empress, on her throne, with the six captured Digidestined and their Digimon in their inescapable prisons on her left, using some kind of physic powers on the Gazimon that sent the IceDevimon brothers against the Digidestined in pure anger. However, it wasn't the defeat that she was angry at, since she knew that the three evil Digimon couldn't win against both the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined, it was the information about the newest Sailor Scouts, Sailor Star.
 
The Digimon Empress' booms with anger, “What do you mean that she is a Sailor Scout and a Digidestined?!”
 
The Gazimon weakly replies, “Ah . . . It is true . . . my empress . . . the bearer of Freedom . . . is indeed . . . Sailor Star . . . she had a D-3 digivice . . . Ack . . . and . . . the Crest of Freedom attached to her cloth choker . . . and . . . Ack . . . ShadowAngewomon . . . the Ultimate form of Freedom's partner . . . was with this Sailor Scout . . . and protecting her . . .!!”
 
The Digimon Empress then releases her `physic grip' on Gazimon, allowing him to drop to the ground, and she exclaims, really annoyed, “Blast it! How in the world did she gain the powers of the Sailor Scouts?! She isn't a part of this world!”
 
The Gazimon tells the Digimon Empress, “I don't know my empress! I don't know anything!”
 
The Digimon Empress replies, in a dark angered tone, “No, duh, you little worm!”
 
But then the dark shadow appears behind the Digimon Empress and the shadow says, in a dark tone, “My empress, please calm down. Your beautiful evil face shouldn't be so flush with anger, my mistress.”
 
The Digimon Empress calms down and replies, “Yes, Master Apotheosismon.”
 
The dark shadow, Apotheosismon, tells the Digimon Empress, “We have done extensive research about this world in order to get the three great treasures: The Moon Heart Crystal, the Sun Soul Emerald, and the Star Spirit Diamond. Remember, we learned that the powers of a Sailor Scouts, sometimes, can't be bound my mire time and space including powers like Sailor Moon's Imperium Silver Crystal.”
 
The Digimon Empress then asks Apotheosismon, curiously, “Master, are you saying that Freedom could be a long lost princess from the Silver Millennium that somehow was reborn in another dimension, her siblings' home dimension?”
 
Apotheosismon replies, “Exactly, my dear. Remember, we had found out that Sailor Moon also has siblings that mysterious disappeared at the end of the time period known as the Silver Millennium. It could be possible that they are in this universe or our home universe as well as the possibility that they are among the Digidestined, especially the ones that followed us.”
 
The Digimon Empress growls in annoyance and says, “Plus, we don't know what kind of powers that Gennai gave them.”
 
Apotheosismon says, in a dark annoyed tone, “Yes, that old `windbag' has his way of helping his `charges' in any situation and he is knowledgeable in all of the ways of the Digital World and even the universe as well as the functions of all of reality.”
 
The Digimon Empress then says, “We need to learn the full extent of all of their powers and there is only one way to do that . . .” The Digimon Empress commands the Gazimon, “Gazimon! Summon Arukenimon and Mummymon to my throne room now!”
 
The Gazimon replies, fearfully, “Yes, my empress! Yes!” The Gazimon then runs off to summon the two Digimon that the Digimon Empress named.
 
The Digimon Empress thinks in her mind, “I will draw you out to learn the full extent of your powers, Digidestined, and then no one . . . not the Sailor Scouts, not you, not any hero or heroines for either world will stop me and my master from ruling all!”
 
(In the middle of the morning; In front of Rei's shrine)
 
We find all of the Sailor Scouts, Darien, and our two guardian cats in front of Rei's shrine and they are discussing the incredible events that happened yesterday, which amazed Amara, Michelle, Trista, Darien, Luna, and Atriums, who weren't there.
 
When Serena, Hotaru, and the Inner Senshi were done explaining, Michelle says, in a plain tone and smile, “Well, this is interesting. Monsters created from digital information are a new one.”
 
Amara then says, in her usual tone, “However, these `Digimon' as they call themselves have powers that we never seen before.”
 
Michelle then asks, “However, I'm also wondering about this new Sailor Scout, Sailor Star, and that `angel Digimon' that protected her.”
 
Hotaru explains to Michelle, “Well, Michelle-mama, it is like what we said before: Sailor Star had somehow copied and used a more powerful version of Rei-chan's attack and this mysterious `ShadowAngewomon' protected her like it was her duty to.”
 
Ami then says, “Plus, she had a mysterious device attached to belt across her fuku and she had a tag attached to her choker that contained a mysterious symbol on it. It looked like two eagle wings united together.”
 
Trista says, in a plain tone, “The universal symbol of Freedom.”
 
Lita asks Trista, “You know of it?”
 
Trista nods her head and says, “Yes, I do know of it. And I know about the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Star.”
 
The other Sailor Scouts and Darien were flabbergasted by Trista's last statement and Hotaru asks, “Trista-mama, who is Sailor Star?”
 
Trista takes a deep breath, looks at Luna and Atriums, who nod their heads in agreement, and she says, seriously, “Sailor Star is . . . Princess Serenity's half-sister.”
 
Darien and the other Sailor Scouts give out a unison gasp and Rei roars out, stunned, “Serena had a half-sister back in the Silver Millennium?!”
 
Luna tells the others in reply, “Yes, she did. I think that it is time that you knew the full truth about Serena's family, the Moon Kingdom royal family. You see, Queen Serenity had fallen in love and married the ruler of the `brother kingdom' of the Moon Kingdom, the Sun Kingdom. The Sun Kingdom was called the Moon Kingdom's brother kingdom because it was very much like the Moon Kingdom in many respects: For example, it had an alliance equal to the Silver Alliance of the Moon Kingdom known as the Golden Alliance, which was the alliance of the Sun Kingdom with the kingdoms with the twelve star constellations of the Earth Zodiac, namely Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn, Pisces, Leo, Scorpio, etc, but the Sun Kingdom was the `center' for the Golden Alliance as the Moon Kingdom is for the Silver Alliance.”
 
Ami then asks, curiously, “So, the Sun Kingdom was the equal to the Moon Kingdom, correct?”
 
Atriums nods his head in agreement with Ami and replies, “That's right. At first, the Sun Kingdom and Moon Kingdom had a uneasy peace because the Sun Kingdom were a warrior kingdom and they wanted to pro-actively help the innocent and good in battle against evil and darkness while the Moon Kingdom were as `fierce' in defending good and light, through they still wanted peace in the universe. However, the Sun Kingdom and Moon Kingdom realized their two kingdom and their two alliances were very similar in many respects and soon enough, they became the closest allies and friends. During Queen Serenity's reign and during the Silver Millennium, she met and fell in love with the Sun Kingdom, King Apollo Amun-Re, a strong and brave, but kind and gently ruler of the Sun Kingdom, one of the most beloved rulers of the Sun Kingdom and Praetorian of the Golden Alliance. The two kingdoms were united closer than before when they married.”
 
Lita then says, “So, King Apollo must Serena's father from the Silver Millennium.”
 
Trista then says, “Correct, Lita. With the union between the two of them came many children for both families. During the Silver Millennium, Serena had one elder sister, the Princess of the Sun Kingdom and Supreme Princess of the Golden Alliance, a twin brother, the Supreme Prince of the Silver Alliance also known as the tsuki-no-ouji, a younger sister, and a younger brother along with a half-sister.”
 
Rei exclaims, shocked, “Whoa! That's a lot of kids! What's the story with all of them?”
 
Luna explains to the scouts, “The eldest child was Princess Juniper Serenity Amun-Re the tenth, who was born of the mark of the Sun Kingdom on her forehead, the sun sigil, so, she was the Princess of the Sun Kingdom and Supreme Princess of the Golden Alliance, heir to the Sun Kingdom's throne, and the treasure of the Sun Kingdom, the Imperium Golden Emerald, a jewel born from the fires of the sun and powers of the universe as well as created in a similar fashion to the Imperium Silver Crystal and just as powerful. However, with the same price as Serena's crystal if you use its powers too much . . . your life-force is drained and you will die. Plus, the Imperium Golden Emerald is linked to every member to the Sun Kingdom family, but closely bonded with the first born and inheritor of the throne, namely Princess Juniper. Plus, as the Supreme Princess of the Golden Alliance, the twelve princesses of the Zodiac star constellation kingdom came to work as Princess Juniper's court like all of you did in the Silver Alliance. They were the Sun Kingdom or Zodiac Sailor Scouts.”
 
Hotaru then says, amazed, “Wow.”
 
Trista then says, “However, this will amaze you more. You see, however, after the birth of the Princess Juniper, a mysterious assassin, probably a Moon Kingdom dissent that doesn't like a Solaris royal family member as the husband to a Moon Kingdom queen, tried to kill King Apollo, but Queen Serenity got in the way of the attack and was gravely injured as the assassin got away since King Apollo worried more for Queen Serenity's safety and life than his attempted assassination and killer. However, Queen Serenity was gravely ill from the attack that not even the treasures of the two kingdoms would heal her and was not expected to survive until the great time sovereign Chronos appeared in front of the two. He gave them a proposal and said if he would save the life of Queen Serenity for only one favor in return.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What would that be?”
 
Trista replies, “Chronos told gravely injured Queen Serenity and King Apollo that around Princess Juniper's second birthday, she would give birth to a miracle . . . triplets or three children, two would be the Prince and Princess of the Moon Kingdom, the tsuki-no-hime and tsuki-no-ouji, but the third would be his child, a daughter created and sired through his magic, since he would never interfere and intrude with the `love' between King Apollo and Queen Serenity, which is taboo even for Chronos.”
 
Rei says, in a serious tone, “No kidding.”
 
Trista then continues with her story by saying, “Chronos told Queen Serenity that third child, his daughter sired through Queen Serenity with his magic, would become the ruler and protector of the Universe, but this would not happen if Queen Serenity died. He proposed that when the child understands the truth of her birth, Queen Serenity would allow Chronos to take her to take her place of the ruler and protector of the universe, through it did not mean that she would not be allowed to visit her family in both kingdoms. Queen Serenity and King Apollo agreed and Lord Chronos saved Queen Serenity's life and as he predicted, Queen Serenity gave birth to triplets when Princess Juniper was two years of age. The first two were born with the Moon Kingdom mark, Princess Serenity the sixteenth, Princess of the Moon Kingdom and Supreme Princess of the Silver Alliance, the other was Prince Daisuke Serenity the sixth, Prince of the Moon Kingdom and Supreme Prince of the Silver Alliance, and the third was born with the golden eight-pointed star mark on her forehead, the mark that Chronos said that would identify his daughter, Princess Alyssa Serenity, who became Queen Alyssa, ruler and protector of the universe when Chronos took her in, Serena's half-sister and my cousin, since I'm related to Lord Chronos as the Princess of Pluto. Her Senshi form was Sailor Star.”
 
Amara then says, calmly, “So, Sailor Star is Serena's half-sister from the Silver Millennium.”
 
Trista nods her head and says, “However, after the Moon Kingdom fell, she had disappeared and even I didn't know where she had gone. She wasn't in either kingdom when they fell, so, my theory is that she sent herself to Earth to reborn to follow her family.”
 
Mina then says, “Wait! Trista, you said both kingdoms had fallen. You mean that Queen Beryl also destroyed the Sun Kingdom as well?”
 
Trista nods her head, solemnly, and replies, “Yes, Queen Beryl had powerful allies and she attacked the Sun Kingdom with those allies around the same time that she attacked the Moon Kingdom. The main reason was because three of Queen Serenity's children had the power to stop her. Princess Juniper, Princess Serenity, and Prince Daisuke, if they united together, could have destroyed Queen Beryl and all of her evil if all three siblings were united together.”
 
Darien then says, in a serious tone, “Something tells me that didn't happen and Queen Beryl made sure of that, but why was she so sacred about Serena's elder sister and twin brother coming together?”
 
Luna then says, “Because Prince Daisuke held the Moon Kingdom's second powerful treasure, a treasure that also created with the Imperium Silver Crystal.”
 
All of the scouts, minus Trista, and Darien were amazed by this and Rei asks, shocked, “You mean that the Moon Kingdom held two powerful treasures, not just one?!”
 
Atriums nods his head and states, in a plain tone, “Yes, the Imperium Silver Soul Diamond. You see, during the time of the uneasy peace between the Moon and Sun Kingdoms, the first queen of the Moon Kingdom fell in love with the younger brother of the king of the Sun Kingdom, but their love was forbidden. However, they didn't care and they were deeply in love. And their love was so great that when assassins of the Sun Kingdom tried to kill our first queen, the young Solaris prince sacrificed his own life to save his beloved. The people of both kingdom were amazed at such sacrifice, but the tears of our first queen amazingly revived her love and they were allowed to marry and the young Solaris prince became the first king of the Moon Kingdom as well as start the path between the friendship and unity between the Sun Kingdom and Moon Kingdom, which cultivated in the marriage of Queen Serenity and King Apollo. Our first king and queen then performed an ancient ritual that created the Imperium Silver Crystal, but as legends told, something unexpected happened. You see, the power and soul of the cosmos were sealed in the Imperium Silver Crystal, but only half of the soul and power went into the Silver Crystal, which bonded its power with the first queen. The other half, on the other hand, went into another treasure, the Imperium Silver Soul Diamond, which bonded with the soul of our first king. With that, the Imperium Silver Crystal bonded its power with the first born female of the Moon Kingdom royal family and Imperium Silver Soul Diamond bonded its soul with the first born male of the Moon Kingdom royal family. Legends say that our first queen and king wanted a way to protect all of their descendants, male and female, so, those emotions caused the creation of two equally as powerful treasures, one for the protecting the princesses of the family and the other for protecting the princes of the family.”
 
Trista then says, “And since Prince Daisuke was the first born male of the family, he inherited the powers of Imperial Silver Soul Diamond, and you, Serena, as the first born female of the family, inherited the powers of the Imperium Silver Crystal. However, since both of you were born at the same time, there was question of succession since the rule of the Moon Kingdom as was the Sun Kingdom was that the first born child inherited the born, male or female, but since both of you were twins and born at the same time as your half-sister, there was a problem if you or Prince Daisuke were to inherit the throne. However, Prince Daisuke, when old enough to understand, willing stepped down from succession saying that he didn't want civil war because of him. Moved by this willingness by Prince Daisuke, any and all arguments about succession to the Moon Kingdom throne were forgotten with Princess Serenity becoming the next heir to the throne while Prince Daisuke would inherit if anything happened to Serenity, which all hoped that wouldn't happen.”
 
Rei then asks, curiously, “So, we had to protect Serena and her brother?”
 
Trista tells Rei, “Actually, Prince Daisuke had his own set of protectors, the male equivalent of the Sailor Senshi, the Knights of the Moon Kingdom also known as the Solar Senshi.”
 
Lita asks, surprised, “Whoa! Solar Senshi?!”
 
Luna nods her head and replies, “Yes, the Solar Senshi, the protectors of the tsuki-no-ouji, which was made up from the first born male child from each of the planets. With Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter, the twin brothers of Ami, Mina, Rei, and Lita were summoned, Hotaru's elder brother came from Saturn, Amara and Michelle had their own twin brother's come their respective planets, and finally, the Prince of Pluto, the protector AKA guardian and maintainer of the Time Stream, was also the guardian of the Moon Prince.”
 
Hotaru asks Trista, “Who was your counterpart in the Solar Senshi, Trista-mama?”
 
Trista replies, a bit nervously, “My son.”
 
All of the other Sailor Scouts become wide-eyed from this `bombshell' as well as Darien and Serena and the Inner Senshi exclaims, flabbergasted, “YOUR SON?!”
 
Atriums then says, trying to calm everyone down, “Yes, there was no prince from Pluto until Trista had a child, but . . . that's story for another day. Anyway, by law, with his mother was guardian of the Time Gates, her son was guardian and maintainer of the Time Stream to make sure that nothing interferes with the past flow of time and anything that would threaten the balance of time and space within the time stream.”
 
Luna then says, trying to change the subject, “Anyway, at first, the Sailor Senshi and Solar Senshi worked together to protect the Prince and Princess, but with the addition of a younger brother and sister, it became quite the problem for the Sailors and Solars to protect all of them. However, the youngest princess, Princess Kyla Serenity, didn't need protect because of some very special Sailor powers of her own, but that's another story. However, the Sailor Senshi and Solar Senshi, with the queen's permission, decided to `divide' their duties. The Sailor Scouts would protect the Princess, Serenity, and the Solar Senshi would protect the Prince, Prince Daisuke, as well as the younger prince, Prince Lunar the third, of the Moon Kingdom family.”
 
Trista then says, “Finally, you see, since the two treasures of the Moon Kingdom, the Imperium Silver Crystal and Imperium Silver Soul Diamond, were born from a Moon Kingdom queen and her husband was once, a Sun Kingdom prince, the powers of the two treasures somehow could unite with the powers of the Imperium Golden Emerald if there are three suitable `hosts' for the power of the three treasures. Prince Daisuke, Princess Serenity, and Princess Juniper were those royals for the two kingdoms that could do this and if they combined the three treasures, Queen Beryl and the Nega-verse would never have stood a chance. However, as Darien pointed out, they never got the chance. You see, Prince Daisuke and his Solar Senshi, minus my son, went to the Sun Kingdom to gain the aid of his elder sister and the Sun Kingdom Senshi. When they brought her and Imperium Golden Emerald to the Moon Kingdom, Prince Daisuke and Princess Serenity could unite their two treasures with Princess Juniper's treasure, they could create a power that could destroy Beryl, but she never gave them a chance and attacked them. During the ensuing battle, Juniper's and Daisuke's Senshi fought bravely, but they were killed quickly since they were caught by surprise and King Apollo was mortally wounded. Soon enough, only Juniper and Daisuke were able to fight and Princess Juniper fell first. Prince Daisuke fought incredibly well, holding off hoards of youma and suffering multiple wounds, yet, still fighting and refusing to give up, but his strength was fading and soon, the numbers overwhelmed him and he was mortally wounded. Juniper, through mortally wounded herself, managed to get to her feet and with her brother, use the powers of the Imperium Silver Soul Diamond and Imperium Golden Emerald to destroy all of Queen Beryl's allies that were attacking the dying Sun Kingdom. However, after that, I don't know what happened. The first theory was that they died using their treasures' power and were never sent to be reborn, but their bodies were never found in the Sun Kingdom and my son and I checked in the ruins of the Sun Kingdom, twice. However, we did find the body of King Apollo, not where he was mortally wounded, but near where his two children were.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What happened to your son, Trista? And what happened to Serena's younger sister and brother?”
 
Trista replies, solemnly, “Like everyone else in the Moon Kingdom, Princess Kyla and Prince Lunar, were also killed and sent to be reborn on Earth. However, Luna and Atriums couldn't find them and they had indeed searched while they were `awakening' Serena and the Inner Senshi. My son returned to his duties in the Time Stream, but somehow, he mysterious disappeared and I . . . never saw him, again.” Trista then sheds a few tears from her eyes and she wipes them from her eyes.
 
Hotaru tells Trista, “I'm so sorry, Trista-mama.”
 
Trista smiles and tells Hotaru, “Thank you, Hotaru. However, as a mother, I know he is still alive and I will find him . . . one day.”
 
Darien then says, in a serious tone, “However, based on what Serena, Hotaru, Ami, Rei, Mina, and Lita told us about yesterday, do you think that Serena's elder sister and twin brother are still since her half-sister is here? Plus, they could be after the Sun Kingdom's treasure and the second Moon Kingdom treasure with Serena's Imperium Silver Crystal.”
 
Serena then says, “Yeah, those creepy `IceDevimon' or whatever said that they were after three powerful treasures.”
 
Luna states, in a serious tone, “There is another possibly Serena. You see, your twin brother, elder sister, and your half-sister also guarded and weld another set of powerful artifacts, but I can't seem to fully remember what they were about.”
 
Atriums then says, “I'm sure that it will come to you, Luna. I remember out Princess Juniper, Prince Daisuke, and Queen Alyssa also having three powerful artifacts that they could weld, but my memory on those artifacts is . . . weak.”
 
Rei then says, “Hold on! Those digital freak-a-zoids were also after Serena's two cousins and their friends for some reason!”
 
Lita asks, curiously, “Do you think that they have a connection with all of this and those `Digimon'?”
 
Amara says, in her usual `cool' tone, “Unfortunately, we can't rule them out being connection with this new enemy or situation. I don't think that it is a coincidence that Serena gets two new cousins that she has never met before under any reasons and that they, as well as their attacks, get attacked by our new enemy on the same day that they come into the city.”
 
Rei states, “Well, I didn't sense any negative vibes on them, but I did feel something . . . unusual about them, especially Serena's new cousins, Daisuke and Jun Motomiya.”
 
Mina asks Serena, “By the way, Serena, where are your cousins?”
 
Serena replies, “Well, they called my mom to say that they are staying at a friend's house, this weekend, and will be back Sunday afternoon.”
 
Ami nods her head and says, “Good idea. I think that they should lay low for a while after that attack.”
 
Michelle then says, “However, if they are involved in this, we have to keep a good eye on them.” Amara nods her head in agreement with her fellow Outer Senshi.
 
Luna says, “Plus, I think that we should go out on patrol and see if we can get some clues on this new enemy.”
 
Serena exclaims, in an excited tone, “Okay, but I get Darien on my team!”
 
Rei sweatdrops and replies, in a sarcastic tone, “Big surprise, there.”
 
Amara says, calmly, “Hotaru, Michelle, Trista, and I will search the park and housing areas in the district.”
 
Ami states, in a calm tone, “The rest of us will take care of the rest of the district, including the shopping district.”
 
Rei exclaims, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go already!” Not needing another word, Darien, the two guardian cats, and Sailor Scouts rise to their feet and move out to find new clues and answers for the question that they have on their enemy, through many of the Sailor Scouts and our Earth prince had many more questions that didn't involve the enemy as they are leaving . . .
 
(During that very same morning; Inside of Kairi's home in the Sailor Scout universe)
 
Inside one of the very rare Japanese luxury-type home somewhere in the Juuban district of Tokyo of the Sailor Scouts' universe, we find our Digidestined with their `new' member, Kairi, kneeling down in front of a traditional Japanese table while their Digimon sit by their right sides', expect for Renamon, who is kneeling behind her Digidestined partner, and Orion is on the table to allow everyone around to see him. Yesterday evening and again, this morning, Orion explained about the Moon and Sun Kingdoms, the Moon Princess, Serenity, her parents and family, the Silver Millennium, the origin of the Sailor Scouts, and the end of the Silver Millennium as well as the Sun and Moon Kingdoms by Queen Beryl and the Negaverse. Today, they were discussing how the Sailor Scouts and their origins are connected to the kidnapping of Tai and the `elder' Digidestined, the Digimon Empress, and the `battle' in this dimension.
 
Davis tells Kairi, “Whoa! Man, sis, you really have one great pad, here!”
 
Kairi smiles and tells Davis, “Well, bro, if you have step-parents that are quite `loaded', you can afford living in a home like this.”
 
Yolei nods her head and says, “Yeah, with a step-mother that's famous fashion model and a step-father that's the president of a famous electronic company can really give a lot financial support and stuff for all that you want.”
 
Kari asks Kairi, “How did you meet your new step-mom and step-dad Kairi? And when did you meet Orion?”
 
Kairi replies, in a remembering tone, “Well, Apotheosismon had beaten and battered all of us and our Digimon and we had combined powers to try to force Apotheosismon into a dimension prison. Thanks to the battle that we had already fought, Apotheosismon was already weak enough to be thrown into the portal, but he had enough strength to pull me and BlackGatomon into the vortex with him. The first thing that I remember when I wake up that I was in a hospital bed with BlackGatomon by my side and I had found out that I was found in the streets of Osaka. When they asked my name, I said that my name is Kairi Motomiya and that my parents were living in Odaiba district of Tokyo. I thought that portal had somehow sent me and BlackGatomon back to the Real World, but then I had found out that they didn't find any mention of the Motomiyas, mother, father, brother, or sister, in this world. Soon enough, BlackGatomon explained about that the Earth that we were on was alternate Earth and I was bright enough to understand what BlackGatomon was saying. Since I was badly injured when they found me, they thought that I was delusion and got myself `mixed up', so, I decided to go with that and say that I had forgotten the identity of my family, knowing that none of you were here. I was put in an orphanage with BlackGatomon by my side and soon enough, I was found by the two people that I'm living with today . . .”
 
FLASHBACK; Around Nine Years Ago
 
Inside of an orphanage, we find seven year old Kairi Motomiya with her digivice, like the `elder' Digidestined's digivices, in her hands and BlackGatomon, acting as unusual cat, looking out the window and sighing in depression. Fortunately, Kairi and BlackGatomon were in the alone in the room, currently, while the orphanage workers were at the main desk for some reason.
 
Seven year old Kairi tells BlackGatomon, in her child-like voice, “BlackGatomon, I really miss mommy and daddy. That rotten Apotheosismon has trapped me away from home, my parents, Brother Daisuke, and Big Sister Jun . . . and now, we are all alone.” Kairi starts to form tears in her eyes as she beginning to cry and BlackGatomon goes over to her to comfort her.
 
BlackGatomon tells Kairi, in a comforting tone, “Don't worry, Kairi. It will be all right. We will find a way to get home.” Soon after, Kairi and BlackGatomon hear footsteps coming towards the room, Kairi turns towards the source, and BlackGatomon goes to Kairi's left side as well as starting to act like regular cat with the `meow', sitting on four paws, and such.
 
A female voice says, “Come right in. It is so good to see you. I think that we have just the girl that people of your statue would be looking for.” After the voice says that, Kairi and BlackGatomon see the female orphanage worker of thirty-five years of age come with a young woman of 24 years of age with beautiful tone skin, light maroon hair going to her mid-waist behind her back, light brown eyes, and wearing a formal shirt, skirt, and high-heeled shoes, all of ruby red in color, and a young man of the same age with black hair, light blue eyes, and wearing formal brown clothes as well as black formal shoes walk into the room.
 
The orphanage worker points to Kairi and says, “She is the newest addition to our orphanage. The poor dear was found in the streets and barely alive. It is a miracle that she lived at all and she is a very good child. She doesn't remember her parents, any of her friend, and where she lives. Her name is Kairi and she was found with that weird, but cute kitty-cat and from what I know, it is very healthy and doesn't need any shots.”
 
BlackGatomon thinks in her mind, in an annoyed tone, “Who is she calling a kitty cat?”
 
The young woman and man with the orphanage worker goes over to Kairi and the young woman says, with a smile on her lips, “Oh, she is beautiful and she looks very bright child, too.”
 
Kairi blushes in embarrassment and says, “Thank . . . Thank you.”
 
The young man tells Kairi, “Hello, Kairi. My name is Kato Kagoma and this is my beautiful wife, Reika, and we would like to adopt you into our family. How would that be?”
 
Kairi sighs and thinks, “Well, if I'm going to be stuck here, I might as well live with them. They seem to be good people and I can sense their positive intentions for me. They really want to have a good child of their own and are very nice people.” Kairi smiles and replies, “Okay . . . papa!”
 
The young woman, Reika, replies, with a nice and sincere smile, “Oh, how sweet! She is calling you `papa' already dear!”
 
Kato tells the orphanage worker, with a smile, “We want to take Kairi home with us.”
 
The orphanage worker nods her head and says, “I will get to work on the adoption papers right away.”
 
Reika says, in a nice tone, “Arigato.” The orphanage worker than heads off to get the paperwork ready for Kairi's adoption by Reika and her husband.
 
Kato then turns to Kairi and tells her, in a sincere tone, “Kairi, I think that you will like it.”
 
Kairi replies, in a nice tone and wide smile, “Hai.”
 
END FLASHBACK; Return to the Present
 
Kairi tells everyone, finishing up her story, “After that, I learned that Kato, my step-dad, is the president of very successful electronics corporation that goes dealing with even Seto Kaiba's KC Corporation and my step-mom, Reika, is a famous model. We've traveled a lot during eight of the nine years that I've been in this world. It was only after the Sailor Scout had defeated their greatest foe before all this started, Sailor Galaxia, that my `family' moved here to Juuban and enrolled in Crossroads High. That was around one year ago, but I had met Orion around four months I had arrived in this universe.”
 
Jun asks Kairi, “How did it happen Kairi?”
 
Kairi looks at Orion and says, with a slight smile, “My step-mom and step-dad had started me in public school because they felt that private school were kind of overrated and they had been in public schools and worked to where they got today. They were escorting me to school until we found some punk kids of my age terrorizing this certain cat . . .”
 
FLASHBACK; Four Months After Kairi Arrived
 
We find our child-like Kairi being escorted by her new step-mom to one of the elementary schools in Osaka and when they are near an alleyway, they hear some kids causing a commotion and when Kairi looks, she gasps to see Orion, through she didn't know him at the time, being attacked by a group of children around nine and ten and Orion is meowing in pain from their `attacks'.
 
Kairi breaks away from her step-mom's slight grip on her right hand, runs over towards the kids, and yells out, in a strong tone, “Hey, leave that poor kitty alone!” When the kids turn around to face Kairi, they were not intimidated by her, but when her step-mom comes over, they run away.
 
When Kairi goes over to the kitty, Reika tells Kairi, worriedly, “Kairi, please be careful!”
 
Kairi tells her step-mom, “Reika-mama, this poor kitty-cat was attacked by those bad big kids!” Kairi then removes some tap and bandages that they stick on Orion and she says, in a kind tone, “Are you okay, kitty?” But when she pulls the bandage on Orion's head, Kairi notices the golden crescent moon on his forehead and thinks, “What a weird mark on this kitty's forehead? It looks like a crescent moon.”
 
Reika looks at Orion and says, also noticing the mark, “What a weird mark? Did they hurt this poor cat?”
 
Kairi asks Reika, in a begging tone, “Reika-mama, can I keep this kitty?! Can I? Please?” Kairi thinks in her mind, “For some reason, I really want to have this kitty with me.”
 
Reika tells Kairi, seeing the begging tone in her eyes, “Okay, Kairi. But only after I have this cat inspected and have some shots.” Orion gives off a worried expression and a worried sounding `meow' from his mouth.
 
Kairi tells her step-mom, happily, “Thank you, Reika-mama! Thank you!”
 
However, Orion is thinking in his mind, “I can feel it! After all of this time, I have finally found my queen and my charge! I'm not sure if I should fully `awaken' her, now, but I will give her powers and train her to fulfill her destiny.” Soon enough, Kairi and Reika then head away with Kairi still holding Orion in her arms, not knowing what is about to happen next . . .
 
END FLASHBACK; Return to the Present
 
Kairi then finishes her `story' by saying, “Soon after, when BlackGatomon and I were alone, Orion revealed that he could talk to us and we were shocked, but then again, after experiencing what we experienced in the Digital World, it wasn't so surprising. Orion told me about the Moon and Sun Kingdoms, the Sailor Scouts, Queen Serenity, my `other' mother, Chronos, the Sovereign of Time, the royal family of the Moon and Sun Kingdoms, the Silver Millennium, and the end of the Silver Millennium along with the Moon and Sun Kingdoms by Queen Beryl and the Negaverse.”
 
Orion then says, “In which my charge told me about Digimon, the Digital World, and the Digidestined, I was surprised to see living beings made of digital information with human levels of intelligence and understanding. However, finding out about the power and strength of BlackGatomon proved to be a great advantage since she could help with Kairi's training as Sailor Star and the bond that BlackGatomon shares with Kairi allows her Senshi powers and abilities to enhance BlackGatomon's power, which greatly increase the possibilities for what both of them can do.”
 
Jun then says, “However, I can't believe that my sister is actually the reincarnation of the daughter of your Queen of the Moon Kingdom and the Sovereign of Time. Mom and dad would flip if they knew that Kairi is the ruler and protector of the universe.”
 
Orion nods his head and says, “Yes, my charge is the reincarnation of Queen Alyssa, ruler and protector of the universe. Born of the Moon Kingdom Queen's womb and Chronos, the Lord of Time's, magic, Kairi was duty-bound to guard the universe and maintains its `fragile' balance of light and darkness. However, at the end of the Silver Millennium, my charge vanished and I didn't know where she was. My lord, Chronos, sent me to Earth to find her, however, what I didn't expect was for her to be reborn in an alternate universe, which makes me wonder how many more of the other Senshi weren't reborn on this Earth.”
 
Yolei tells Orion, “So, Orion, these Sailor Senshi are actually the guardians of this tsuki-no-hime or Moon Princess, many hundreds of years ago, there was a beautiful kingdom on the moon, which was the `leader' of alliance of kingdom known as the Silver Alliance, which were this `Moon Kingdom' allied with kingdoms on all of the other planets in this galaxy, expect for Earth, they were in some kind of golden age known as the Silver Millennium, this Moon Princess fell in love with this Prince of Earth, known as Endymon, and this evil force known as the Negaverse destroy the Silver Alliance and the Moon Kingdom, forcing the Queen of the Moon Kingdom to send the Princess, the Prince of Earth, and the Princess' guardian, the Sailor Senshi, to Earth to be reborn in the future? This kind of sounds like something out of a sci-fi or fantasy movie.”
 
Orion tells Yolei, “My dear lady, this is certainly real. Kairi, here, in the reincarnation of my charge, Queen Alyssa, and her Senshi form is known as Sailor Star. Queen Alyssa is the daughter of Queen Serenity, but also the daughter of Chronos, through the power of his magic when he saved Queen Serenity's life. She is the half-sister of the tsuki-no-hime and the rest of her children.”
 
Kari then says, “And you said that the Moon Princess, known as Princess Serenity, was reincarnated as a human on Earth and now, is that super-heroine known as Sailor Moon.”
 
Orion nods his head and replies, “Yes, the rest of the Sailor Scouts, expect for Sailor Pluto, since she is the guardian of the Time Gates, were also reincarnated, here, on Earth as well. Tuxedo Mask, the masked man that you see that helps the Sailor Scouts, is the reincarnation of her prince, Prince Endymon of Earth, and they have reunited, once more.”
 
Yolei then says, with a smile on her lips, “Well, I think that it is romantic how love can transcend death and time like that.”
 
Ken says, with a playful smile, “No surprise there, Yolei. You are very much into romance.”
 
Davis then asks Orion, “Okay, but what about these other kids of Queen Serenity?”
 
Orion then says, “As I have said before, Queen Serenity had six children, one was Princess Serenity and the other is my charge, but the eldest daughter, two years older than Princess Serenity and Queen Alyssa, was known as Princess Juniper Serenity Amun-Re the tenth, born with the mark of the Sun Kingdom, she became heir to the Sun Kingdom's throne and inherited the treasure of the Sun Kingdom, the Imperium Golden Emerald, the only treasure that could rival the two treasures of the Moon Kingdom in power.”
 
TK then says, “And in price since you said that only who are members of the royal family of those kingdoms can use them and if they use too much of their power, it will drain their life-force and kill them.”
 
Orion nods his head and says, “Sad, but true. Princess Juniper also had twelve princesses from the star constellation in the Golden Alliance, Aquarius, Aries, etc., and they acted as her court and guardians. They were known as the Sun Kingdom or Zodiac Sailor Senshi for obvious reasons.”
 
Yolei then asks, “Okay, what about these other kids of this Queen Serenity?”
 
Jun then adds to Yolei's question by stating, “What about this prince? The person that held the final treasure, the Imperium Silver Soul Diamond?”
 
Orion then says, “Yes, he was known as the tsuki-no-ouji or better translated as `Moon Prince'. He was Princess Serenity's twin brother and known as Prince Daisuke Serenity the sixth. In our ancient language, Daisuke means Miracles.”
 
TK says, curiously, “Pretty interesting that this `Moon Prince' has the same first name as you, Davis.”
 
Davis shrugs his shoulders and says, “Weird coincidence.”
 
Orion thinks in his mind, “I can't be sure of that, young warrior. I'm getting a weird feeling about you and your elder sibling and you may be more related to Kairi than even you and Lady Jun realizes.” Orion then says, shaking off that final thought, “Anyway, Prince Daisuke was a brave, courageous, strong, kind, gentle, and caring warrior, but he had a tendency to be quite stubborn about `things', especially battles, in which he refuses to give up on them, even when they look hopeless.”
 
Yolei then says, in a sly tone, “Sounds like someone we know . . .”
 
Davis growls at Yolei, annoyed, “Can it!”
 
Orion then exclaims, “Excuse me!”
 
Davis tells Orion, “Gomen.”
 
Orion says, continuing his story, “Anyway, right where I left off, Prince Daisuke, as the eldest male in the family, inherited the Imperium Silver Soul Diamond, as it is with every eldest male in the Moon Kingdom royal family line. The Imperium Silver Crystal, currently in the Princess' possession, is used to protect the female members of the family while the Soul Diamond protects the male members of the line. Both treasures were created by the first king and queen of the Moon Kingdom to protect all of their descendants, their kingdom, and all who live in their galaxy. Like his elder sister and twin sister, Prince Daisuke also had his own set of guardian that was known as the Knights of the Moon Kingdom or their better term, the Solar Senshi.”
 
Kairi asks Orion, curiously, “Solar Senshi?”
 
Orion tells Kairi, “Yes, Kairi, Solar Senshi. You see, remember, Senshi meant back in the Silver Millennium and in your Japanese language as `soldiers' or `warriors'. So, Senshi is the general term description and `Scouts' became sort of a nickname or secondary termination usually used with the Sailor Senshi. The Solar Senshi was the guardians of the tsuki-no-ouji or the Moon Prince. Like the Sailor Senshi, they were drawn from the royal families of the planets of Mercury through Pluto, but they were the first born princes of each family. Originally, the Solar and Sailor Senshi worked together to protect both the tsuki-no-hime and tsuki-no-ouji, but when the Moon Prince and Princess got a younger brother and sister, they decided to change with the Sailor Senshi protecting the Princess and the Solar Senshi protecting the Prince.”
 
Jun then asks, curiously, “Okay, now, you said that the Moon Princess, the Sailor Senshi, minus Pluto, and the Moon Princess' beloved were killed by Queen Beryl and the Negaverse and were sent to be reborn on Earth by Queen Serenity who used the power of the Imperium Silver Crystal to do this and seal Queen Beryl away through it cost her life. Now, they are Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, and the other Sailor Scouts, but what happened to the other Princes and Princesses?”
 
Orion sighs and replies, “From what I know, Prince Daisuke and Princess Juniper along with their Senshi were killed when Beryl sent her allies to destroy the Sun Kingdom, but her allies were destroyed or sealed away by the powers of the Imperium Silver Soul Diamond and Imperium Golden Emerald. Plus, I know that both teams of Senshi, Sun's Sailor Senshi and Moon's Solar Senshi, were also sent to Earth to be reborn on Earth. While the younger prince and princess were killed in the earlier moments of the attack, but they were also sent to Earth to be reborn along with the Moon Princess and her Sailor Senshi. However, when my charge also disappeared and reappeared from another dimension, I can't be sure that all of them in both kingdoms were sent to this Earth. During the Silver Millennium, this dimension was kind of `hub' for all other dimensions and gateways to alternate universes weren't uncommon and only ended just after the end of the Silver Millennium.”
 
After what Orion said, Jun then asks, curiously, “Orion, did these Sailor Scouts and Solar Senshi has some kind of `special items' to transform into their Senshi forms?”
 
Orion replies, “Why yes, my lady. The Sailor Senshi mainly used henshin wands to turn into their Senshi forms, but Sailor Moon uses a brooch to transform from her Senshi form and back to her civilian form, through I'm still in the dark about their civilian identities. Remember, Kairi and I weren't here until all their battles were over and we were fighting our own `secret wars' at the time. On the meanwhile, the Solar Senshi has special devices infused with a piece of special crystals from their planets and the power from the tsuki-no-ouji's treasure.”
 
TK asks Jun, “Jun, why are so curious about the Sailor and Solar Senshi and their heritage all of us a sudden?” Jun gets to her feet, standing up, and takes three steps back from the others.
 
Yolei asks Jun, perplexed by her actions, “Hey, Jun, what's wrong?”
 
Jun asks, in a plain tone, “Orion, you said that Sailor Moon uses some kind transformation brooch to transform?”
 
Orion asks, curious and perplexed, “Yes, why do you ask?”
 
Jun then takes out her transformation brooch, much to everyone's, minus Davis', shock, and yells out, “Sun Eternal Power!” Soon after, Jun was engulfed in bright light as her clothes melted away, her fuku wrapped itself around her body, and when the light faded, Eternal Sailor Sun was in place of Jun Motomiya.
 
All of the Digidestined, minus Davis, and Orion were flabbergasted and after one minute of stunned silence, Kairi calls out, “Whoa! Sis, you are a Sailor Scout, too!”
 
Davis tells Kairi, in a plain tone, “When we started on this `mission', there were some things that we didn't tell you. Including that when Jun and I got back our tags, crests, and powers, we've gained more power than our Digital Knight powers.” Davis stands up, pushes a button on his Digimental morpher, transforming it into his Senshi morpher, pushes the crystal on the orb, and he transforms into Solar Moon before everyone's eyes. Davis AKA Solar Moon asks, “Is this one of that Solar Senshi that you talked about Orion?”
 
Orion exclaims, surprised, “Yes! Yes! That's the uniform of the Solar Senshi! Unbelievable!”
 
Kari asks Solar Moon, “Davis, how did this happen?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, “Well, when we took our crests and morphers, I gained this brooch and Davis' morpher turned into that `Senshi morpher' of his. Soon after, we transformed into this `Sailor Sun' for me and `Solar Moon' for Davis, but don't ask us about the names, it came with our uniforms and powers. The names just entered our minds and we started to train with them along with our Digital Knight and other powers, but these powers started enhanced other abilities, so, we had to learn how to use all of them. And yes, this started all two years ago.” Sailor Sun and Solar Moon then transform back to Jun and Davis and kneel back in front of the table.
 
Kari asks Davis, “Why did you tell us about this?”
 
Davis replies, “A mysterious Digimon that we can't see, Lunamon told us about the prophecy and Jun and I agreed to train by ourselves and not tell any of you because we didn't want to get you involved since we thought since we are the important part of this `battle', we would become the main targets of this evil and we didn't want you to get hurt . . . the way that people in our past got hurt.”
 
TK then says, “On that part, we don't really know your past beyond the day that you, Tai, Sora, and Kari met each other in that part. Kari told me about that day and from what we know, now, it was just after Kairi vanished into that portal right.”
 
Jun tells TK, solemnly, “Yeah, it was. Before we came to Odaiba, Davis, Kairi, and I lived in Kyoto and we didn't exactly have a good childhood. The three of us were picked on because we were `different' and I, as the older sister, had to defend myself and my younger siblings.”
 
Kairi nods her head and says, in a solemn tone, “Yeah, Davis and Jun told me what happened after I `vanished' and we agreed that we should tell about our pasts.”
 
Davis then states, “And in that, you should know that the `Jun' and `me' that you knew were nothing, but facades that we created in order hide our pasts and prevent history from repeating itself.”
 
Cody asks, curiously, “Wait! So, the `Davis' and `Jun' that we knew are the real you?”
 
Jun takes some papers out of her backpack, throws them on the table, and says, “These should explain everything.” When the other Digidestined, minus Kairi and Davis, look at them, they were shocked to see top scores in advanced courses and they were from Davis and Jun! However, what shocked them the most is a paper from ten years ago in the Kyoto of their home dimension that describes a tragic accident involving a six-year old boy and one of the witnesses of the accident was a six-year old Daisuke Motomiya.
 
Kari asks, shocked, “Davis, is that you?!”
 
Davis nods his head and says, solemnly, “Yeah, that's me. I'm really very bright. Not a genius, but I did get mainly B and A in my subjects and I was good in all types of sports. However, I was picked on because of my brightness and talent as well as Kairi and Jun and no one would become our friend until a popular boy in class named Kira became our friend and soon enough, we made plenty of friends, some of them life-long since they got to knew us, but one day, we were playing soccer and I kicked the ball into the woods, Kira went after it, and then we heard a motorcycle crash into what sounded like human flesh and bone. What we found . . . was Kira run over by some ass of a joy riding motorcyclist, he was taken to the hospital, and . . . he didn't survive.” All of the Digidestined, minus Kairi and Jun, gasp in horror and shock as Davis wipes a tear from his eyes in remembrance and Davis then says, solemnly, “Soon after, only those who were life-long friends stayed by our sides to support us, but the rest and the other kids in school treated all three of us as outcasts, like it was our fault that Kira died. After that, our mom and dad moved to Odaiba in the hope that we could start over in a new city, but when Kairi and I were seven years old, Jun, Kairi, and I were summoned with others into the Digital World and we began our lives as Digidestined. The rest you know.”
 
Yolei then says, flabbergasted, “Whoa, Davis. I never knew. No wonder you hid your real intelligence like that. Believe me, there were times when I wanted to hide my smarts.”
 
Jun says, finishing the story, “After we came home, Davis started to hide his real strengths from everyone, not wanting anyone else to get hurt because of his past or his talents. I tried to continue on as I truly am, but this `tomboy girl' never got me any friends and I really wanted some friends in Odaiba. So, when I was twelve, I decided to just follow the crowd and became the girl that you and TK's older brother knew me today. Our teachers knew about our `acts', so, they made a deal with us that we would be allowed to barely pass our `public' classes, but we take `secret advanced courses' to improve our grades.”
 
Kari tells Davis, with sympathy in her tone, “Daisuke, I never knew and I'm sure that you didn't want to worry us with your troubles. However, you have friends, true friends, now, and we want use that strengths and stop hiding who you truly are from us. You don't have to worry about us getting hurt since all of us, especially you and your sisters, have the power to make sure that doesn't happen.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a smile, “Jun and I agreed to do this and you are right. Thanks a lot for the support.”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a sweet smile, “Don't worry, Davis, it is what friends are for. And if you need any support, we are all here for you.” All of the third generation of Digidestined nods their heads in agreement.
 
Veemon tells Davis, “Renamon, the other Digimon, and I are here too, Davis.”
 
Orion thinks in his mind, “Incredible! Kairi told me about what happened in her homeworld and I still can't believe it! Three people that go through such a tragic childhoods still ending up so pure and caring about others rather than themselves. They truly are miracles no matter how you look at and are truly unique. However, I never knew of a `Solar Moon' with the Solar Senshi and a `Sailor Sun' with either of the Sailor Senshi of the Moon and Sun Kingdom, through Jun sounds like she is a Sun Kingdom Senshi.” Orion then clears his throat and when everyone looks at him, Orion says, “Well, anyway, Jun sounds like she is a Sun Kingdom Senshi since she has the sun sigil, the mark of the royal family, on her forehead and Davis is a Solar Senshi, but the thing is . . . I had never heard of a Solar Moon in the Solar Senshi nor a Sailor Sun within the Sun Kingdom Senshi.”
 
Yolei then says, “Hey, what if Davis and Jun are the Moon Prince and Sun Princess?”
 
Davis exclaims, with a sly grin, “Yeah, right, Yolei! Not in a million years!”
 
Jun tells Yolei, with a smile, “Sorry, Yolei, I don't think Davis and I would come close to `royal material'.”
 
Orion thinks in his mind, “I'm not sure about that, Lady Jun. Your brother and you do have a resemblance to the Moon Prince and Sun Princess, but I can't be so sure about this.”
 
Cody then says, “Back on the subject of Tai and the others, we have to save them from this Digimon Empress and stop getting her hands on these three treasures from this universe.”
 
Orion asks Cody, “What three treasures, young Cody?”
 
TK tells Orion, “Our friend and advisor, as you could call him, told us that they are after items known as the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond.”
 
Orion's eyes grow wide as saucers and he exclaims, “What?! Oh, by the goddess Serene, this is bad! Awful! Terrible!”
 
Ken tells Orion, “Whoa! Is it that serious?!”
 
Orion tells everyone, “If they get their hands on those artifacts of power, then all will be lost! If your friend said that the situation is dire, then he is right! The Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond were artifacts of great power, forged from the light and power of the left over from the very creation of the whole of the reality itself, and the first king and queen of the Moon Kingdom from the one `fragment' of that power created the Moon Heart Crystal through the power of their love via their hearts, the ruling family of the Sun Kingdom created the second from the second `fragment' with the strength and strong fire within their souls to protect all good in the universe and those that they love and cared, including the beloved younger prince, who became the first king of the Moon Kingdom, and finally, the final `fragment' was created by the two kingdoms and the lord of time, Chronos, himself, by the strength of the two kingdoms' spirits to untie and keep peace in the entire universe. Long ago, during the Silver Millennium, Prince Daisuke used the power of the Moon Heart Crystal, Princess Juniper used the power of the Sun Soul Emerald, and you, Kairi, as Queen Alyssa, used the power of the Star Spirit Diamond to defeat a great evil with a powerful dark force behind it from taking over our galaxy and you were only a child along with Prince Daisuke and Princess Juniper, which makes incredible that you welded such power. In the aftermath, Kairi, you along with Prince Daisuke and Princess Juniper, sent the three items to Earth to be sealed by a group of very special guardians on Earth. These three artifacts were created by the power of reality, itself, which makes them possibly even more powerful than the three treasures of the Moon and Sun Kingdoms. If the negative forces get their hands on them, all will be lost.”
 
Ken tells Orion, “Don't worry, Orion, we won't let that happen.”
 
Davis tells Orion, “As long as we are around, that rotten Empress and all her friends won't get what they want!”
 
TK tells Davis, with an encouraged tone, “That's right! We've defeated evil forces before and we will do so, again!”
 
Orion then says, “However, you are fighting by another set of rules. Remember, you will have do the fighting as well as your Digimon and plus, not all of the enemies that you will face here are the Digimon that you are use to. I think that your enemy has plenty more surprises in store for all of us.”
 
Yolei tells Orion, “Hey, don't worry, once the rest of us master our new powers, there will be no one to stop us.”
 
Ken tells Yolei, “However, I'm not sure it will be that easy, Yolei.”
 
Orion then says, “I agree with young Ken, here. I think that it would be best that the rest of you train with your new powers with Davis, Jun, and Kairi since they have experience with special powers. However, I would like to request Jun and Davis to allow me to aid them in the training with their Senshi powers.”
 
Davis tells Orion, “Well, we've managed to handle them okay, but you do know more about these powers than Jun or me, so, okay.”
 
Jun nods her head and says, “Yeah, we don't want to blow anything by accident. So, we would be honored to.”
 
Orion tells the two Motomiya siblings, “Excellent. I know plenty of the ancient techniques and way that will give allow you to handle your Senshi powers a lot more easily and possibly, combine your other powers with your Senshi abilities like Kairi has already learned to do.”
 
Davis tells Orion, “Actually, Orion, we've managed to figure ways to do that already.”
 
Orion tells Davis, “Incredible! When we start training, I would like to see.”
 
However, Gatomon's voice calls out, “You might get to see sooner than you think, Orion!” When everyone looks at Gatomon, she points to the television, which is on, and states, “I wanted to see if the differences in our two universes and unfortunately, I had found this! Digimon are attacking the shopping district here!”
 
Everyone is shocked and Kari replies, “Gatomon, are you sure?”
 
Gatomon tells Kari, “No kidding! And look who is leading these Digimon?” When everyone looks at the television, they are shocked to see Arukenimon and Mummymon, in their human forms, leading a small army of Digimon into battle.
 
Yolei growls in annoyance, “Why I am not surprised by this? That bitch revived those two!”
 
TK then says, “Well, ready or not, I think that the `Digital Knight' are going to have to make their debut a bit earlier than all of us wanted.”
 
Jun then tells Davis, with a sly grin, “I think that Solar Moon and Sailor Sun should also make their `leap' into the super-hero scene. What do say bro?”
 
Davis tells Jun, “Jun . . . you read my mind.”
 
Ken tells everyone, “Wait! Before we have our Digimon digivolve to transport us, if we need them to, I have one final present from Gennai.”
 
TK asks, curiously, “A present?”
 
Ken smiles and tells everyone, “Believe me, you are going to love it and he even made one for Kairi, too. Come on, I will show you when we get outside.” All of the Digidestined, their Digimon, and Orion followed the team outside, wondering what kind of `gift' Gennai has created for them.
 
(In the Juuban Shopping District; Sometime later)
 
Chaos reigns in the Juuban Shopping District as Arukenimon and Mummymon, in their human forms, lead a small force of Champion and Ultimate Digimon through the streets and all of the innocent civilians in run away as the Digimon as they assault the town from the ground and from the air, causing destruction and mayhem through the streets.
 
Mummymon tells Arukenimon, “Ah, isn't it a beautiful day for destruction, my sweet?”
 
Arukenimon tells Mummymon, annoyed, “I told you to stop calling me that!” But then Arukenimon says, in her calm and dark tone, “But yes, it is such great day to cause such mayhem to these pathetic humans and we have a better mistress than our rotten former master, MaloMyotismon.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Stop right there!” When Mummymon and Arukenimon look to the source of the voice, they see Sailor Moon, the Sailor Scouts, and Tuxedo Mask facing them and their Digimon force.
 
Mummymon asks, curiously and annoyed, “Who are you?”
 
Sailor Moon then says, “I'm Sailor Moon, defender of Love and Justice, how dare you attack innocent people like that, in the name of the moon, I will punish you!”
 
Arukenimon then states, in an annoyed tone, “Do all super-heroes in this universe have such pathetic one-liners?”
 
Sailor Venus asks, “Wait! You don't come from this universe?”
 
Sailor Jupiter roars out, in anger, “And who are you calling pathetic bitch?!”
 
Sailor Mercury uses her scanner, gasps, and exclaims, “They aren't human! They are like those `IceDevimon' that we fought yesterday! They're those `Digimon'!”
 
All of the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask gasp and Arukenimon laughs and exclaims, in a dark tone, “Your little `girlfriend' is right! I'm not human, I'm . . . !!” Arukenimon then transforms from her human form into her Digimon form and yells out, “. . . Arukenimon!”
 
The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask jump back in surprise and Sailor Mars exclaims, disgusted, “Yuck! Major gross-out!”
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, grossed out, “No kidding!”
 
Arukenimon roars out, in anger, “How dare you call a lady like me, ugly?!”
 
Mummymon then says, “Maybe we should teach these girls a lesson in manners!” Mummymon then transforms from human form into his Digimon form and says, “Hello, kiddies. The name is Mummymon and my Snake Bandage attack is going to make all of you run back to your mummies.”
 
Arukenimon tells Mummymon, annoyed, “What have I told you about those mummy jokes?”
 
Mummymon tells Arukenimon, in a solemn tone, “Sorry.”
 
Arukenimon then calls out, “Now, it is time to pay, you pathetic little `girl scouts'?!”
 
Sailor Mars roars out Arukenimon, “Who are you calling `girl scouts', you overgrown butt ugly spider?!”
 
Arukenimon becomes enraged and shouts out, “Why you?! How dare you?! You will die for that remark! Acid Mist!” Arukenimon then sprays a mist of acid from her mouth at her opponents, but the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask jump out of the way and the acid hits one of the cars, turning it into nothing, but a pile of goop.
 
Tuxedo Mask says, “Watch out! That's real acid!”
 
Sailor Neptune tells Arukenimon, with a sly grin on her lips, “A lady, huh? A real lady would never spit under any circumstances.”
 
Sailor Venus calls out, “Time to clean up your act! Venus Love Chain Encircle!” Sailor Venus creates a chain of energy hearts and launches them at Arukenimon, but the spider Digimon jumps out of the way and sticks her multiple feet to a nearby wall.
 
Sailor Mars yells out, surprised, “Whoa! How did she do that?”
 
Arukenimon replies, “Hello! I'm a spider Digimon and I have a spider's abilities! Like sticking any hard surface that I wish!”
 
Sailor Jupiter roars out, in a strong tone, “Oh, yeah! Prepare to get stepped on!” Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Saturn then jump up into the air to attack Arukenimon.
 
Arukenimon yells out, “Spider Thread!” Arukenimon launches her spider webs from her hands and Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Saturn become entangled.
 
Sailor Saturn calls out, unable to break free, “I'm trapped!”
 
Arukenimon roars out, “Exactly! I've got you, now, said the spider to the Flymon!”
 
Sailor Uranus takes out her sword and shouts out, “I don't think so!” Sailor Uranus uses her sword to slice through Arukenimon's webbing to free Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Saturn.
 
Sailor Neptune then shouts out, “Neptune Deep Submerge!” Sailor Neptune launches an orb of water energy in the shape of a planet at Arukenimon, but she manages to jump out of the way.
 
Sailor Pluto and Sailor Mars face Mummymon and Sailor Pluto shouts out, “Pluto Deadly Scream!” Sailor Pluto launches an orb of dark pink energy at Mummymon, but the evil Digimon jumps into the air with a wide smile on his lips.
 
Mummymon yells out, “Snake Bandage!” Mummymon's bandage then come alive and wrap up Sailor Mars and Sailor Pluto.
 
Sailor Mars struggles to get free, but she can't, causing her to call out, “What is this?! I'm trapped!”
 
Mummymon points his blaster at the two of them and yells out, “That's the point!”
 
Sailor Saturn shouts out, “Silent Glaive Surprise!” Sailor Saturn uses her Silent Glaive scythe to slice apart the bandages and Sailor Pluto and Sailor Mars are freed.
 
Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Saturn, “Excellent work, Sailor Saturn.”
 
Sailor Saturn replies, “Thank you, Pluto-san.”
 
One LadyDevimon heads for Sailor Moon and exclaims, “The human female with the pigtails is mine!”
 
Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Not this time, witch!” Tuxedo Mask throws two roses at LadyDevimon and both of them land in her eyes, causing her to scream out in pain.
 
Lady Devimon screams out, “My eyes! What did you do to my eyes?!”
 
Tuxedo Mask yells out, “Sailor Moon, now!”
 
Sailor Moon nods her head and replies, with a smile, “Right!” Sailor Moon takes out her Eternal Tier and calls out, “Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!” Sailor Moon sends a powerful wave of energy at the LadyDevimon and she screams out as she is turned into data particles. Sailor Moon calls out, excitedly, “She's moon dust!”
 
Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Moon, “It is far from over, Sailor Moon.” All of the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask then look to see Arukenimon and Mummymon with their full force of Dark Digimon.
 
Mummymon roars out, “Time to end this, girls! Snake Bandage!” Mummymon fires his laser blaster at Sailor Moon, the Sailor Senshi, and Tuxedo Mask.
 
However, a familiar female voice shouts out, “Star-Mars Celestial Fire Flash!” Soon after, a more powerful version of Sailor Mars' flame attack comes out of seemly nowhere and slams into the Mummymon's attack, negating it.
 
Mummymon calls out, in surprise, “What the?!”
 
Just then another voice shouts out, “Desperado Blaster!” Mummymon is then blasted by dozens of energy bullets right in his face and he is thrown to the ground, hard.
 
Arukenimon calls out, stunned, “What just happened?!”
 
Another voice then exclaims, “I will give you one guess, Arukenimon! Static Force!” Just then Arukenimon screams out as a pink sphere of electric energy blaster her back, but she is still able to stay on her feet.
 
Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “Who did that?” When Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and the Sailor Scouts look to the source, they see Paildramon, Silphymon, and Sailor Star, standing on hoverboard like the ones used in the Sonic Riders video mask with pink and light violet colors with the Crest of Freedom and eight-pointed golden star sigil on the board.
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, “That's her! That's Sailor Star!”
 
Sailor Mercury then says, scanning Paildramon and Silphymon, “Those two `creatures' are made of digital information as well. They're Digimon, too!”
 
Arukenimon roars out, in pure anger, “Paildramon! Silphymon! Why can't you and your partners ever leave us alone?!”
 
Paildramon replies, in a strong tone, “As long as you cause pain and suffering Arukenimon, we will be here to stop you, no matter which world you are. You've already caused enough trouble in our universe and we are not going to allow you to cause anymore here!”
 
Mummymon yells out, annoyed, “Just try and stop us, you overgrown excuse for Digimon!”
 
Sailor Jupiter then says, “Something tells me that they don't even like each other, much less be on the same side.”
 
Tuxedo Mask states, “It might be that these two are members of our new enemies own enemies . . . the one from their homeworld.”
 
Arukenimon looks at Sailor Star and says, “You must be the newest of these rotten heroes of this universe known as Sailor Star.”
 
Sailor Star replies, with a sly grin and sarcastic tone, “Well, did you guess that yourself or did someone hand you a cheat sheet?”
 
Arukenimon roars out, in anger, “You will pay for that insult!”
 
Sailor Star replies, “I don't think so! You see, I've got some new tricks and `new' friends for you to meet. First, how do you like my new `Digi-Galaxy Rider', the latest in hoverboard tech?” Sailor Star thinks in her mind, “Gennai, you haven't lost your touch after all these years! Man, this is great! I will thank you for this . . .someday.”
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, annoyed, “Hey, why does she get some super-cool technology?”
 
Sailor Mars sweatdrops and says, drolly, “Way to keep your priorities straight, Venus.”
 
Sailor Star then says, “Next, I will like to introduce the next stars in this `show' . . .!” Soon after, Sailor Sun, Taomon, Solar Moon, ShadowAngewomon, and Shakkoumon float down from the skies with Solar Moon and Sailor Sun going to left and right sides of Sailor Star, riding on two more Digi-Galaxy Riders, expect Sailor Sun's is gold with the Crest of Destiny in silver and the sun sigil on the top center portion of the board and Solar Moon's board is silver and dark blue with the Crest of Miracles in gold and the golden crescent moon on top center portion of the board.
 
Tuxedo Mask gasp and exclaims, shocked, “Another Sailor Scout?! And she looks similar to Sailor Moon!”
 
Sailor Saturn then asks, “And who is that young man with the golden crescent moon mark on his forehead?”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, stunned, “He is wearing the uniform of the guardians of the tsuki-no-ouji, the Solar Senshi!”
 
Tuxedo Mask and the other scouts look at Sailor Pluto, stunned, and Tuxedo Mask asks, “You mean the guardians of Sailor Moon's brother from the Silver Millennium?”
 
Sailor Pluto nods her head and says, “Yes, that's the exact uniform of the Solar Senshi, but I never seen this one back in the Silver Millennium.”
 
Sailor Star then says, “Let me introduce them: I think you already know Shakkoumon, but my other Digimon friends, here, are ShadowAngewomon and Taomon. Finally, I would like to introduce one of the Sailor Senshi of the Sun Kingdom and she is known as Sailor Sun. Watch out for her or you will really get burned in the fashion you are in the center of the sun itself and the other is one of the guardians of the tsuki-no-ouji or Moon Prince for better translation. He is known as Solar Moon and believe me, when you are eclipse by his shadow, don't think you are getting out of it . . . in one piece anyway.”
 
Sailor Pluto states, “Wait! There was never a Sailor Sun in the Sun Kingdom Senshi or Solar Moon for the Solar Senshi!”
 
Sailor Moon asks Sailor Pluto, “Are you sure, Pluto?”
 
Sailor Pluto nods her head and replies, “Yes, so, who is this `Sailor Sun' and `Solar Moon'?” Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, “Could it be that they are the long lost Sun Princess and Tsuki-no-ouji?”
 
Sailor Sun then says, “Hey, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. A friend of yours told me a lot about you, but let's just say . . . I'M NOT IMPRESSED!”
 
Arukenimon then states, in an annoyed tone, “Well, we will see when you are dead!”
 
Solar Moon then states, “Well, let's just see about that, you bad excuse for a freak!” Solar Moon then snaps his fingers and says, “Okay, guys, time to come out and rumble!”
 
Arukenimon thinks in her mind, “Wait! That voice! He's so familiar! Ah! That's it! It is the Motomiya brat! So, that other girl must be his older sister, the Digidestined of Destiny, but we weren't told about these powers! Where did they get these powers from?!” However, four more figure come down from the skies on hoverboards like Solar Moon's, Sailor Sun's, and Sailor Star's hoverboards, but one is white with the Crest of Hope in yellow on the board, the next is yellow with the Crest of Honor in emerald green, the next hoverboard is light red with the Crest of Faith in dark violet, the next one is grey with the Crest of Kindness in gold, and the final one is bright pink with the Crest of Light in silver on the board. But what was more impressed than the boards were the `people' on the hoverboards.
 
The person on the hoverboard with the Crest of Hope on it looks to be a male of Sailor Moon's age and has a dark yellow spandex bodysuit under orange armor with the orange leg armor designed like MegaMan's, from MegaMan NT Warrior, boots that only go up to half-way of his lower legs, his kneecaps had orange kneepads with the Crest of Hope in green on both kneepads, on his chest was a chestplate like Magnamon's chestplate, but it had a emerald in the center like Gallantmon Crimson Mode's emerald with the Crest of Hope in gold, his spandex covered hands had orange armored gantlets like WarGreymon's gantlets, but they didn't have the claws in them and they were attached to his lower arms via metallic bands, the Digimental morpher is attached to his left gantlet, he had shoulder pads designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's, but they were orange in color and metallic, on his head and covering his hair is a Ancient Roman-like helmet with one golden angel wing coming out of each side with visor to cover his eyes and only the mouthpiece is open, and coming out of his back armor were two orange wings like Pegasusmon's wings.
 
The warrior on the hoverboard with the Crest of Honor on it looks to be a boy of Sailor Saturn's age with a dark brown spandex bodysuit on his body that under light brown and light yellow armor, his leg armor is light brown designed like Gallantmon's leg armor with the Crest of Honor in silver on the armored kneepads, his chestplate is designed like Magnamon's as well, but there is a diamond in the center instead of emerald like the last warrior and it has the Crest of Honor in yellow in the diamond, his armored gloves are designed MegaMan's, from MegaMan NT Warrior, and they are light brown in color, his Digimental morpher is attached to his left armored glove, his armored shoulder pads are also designed like Magnamon's expect they are sized to fit his size and they are light yellow in color, he has a Ancient Roman-type helmet on his head with a visor covering his eyes, and across his armored waist is a black belt containing a good sized katana with the Crest of Honor on the hilt and engraved on the blade.
 
The next warrior, the one on the hoverboard with the Crest of Kindness on it, looks to be another male of Sailor Moon's age with a black spandex bodysuit under grey armor and dark green armor with the armored boots being like MagnaAngemon's boots expect they are dark green in color, he has grey armored kneepads on his knees with the Crest of Kindness in pure silver color, his armored chestplate is designed like Gallantmon Crimson Mode's chestplate, expect that it is dark green in color and the jewel in the center is ruby red emerald with the Crest of Kindness in dark violet in the ruby, he has metallic versions of the Sailor Scouts' gloves over the spandex bodysuit expect with the Crest of Kindness on the top center portion of the gloves and minus the bands at the ends of the gloves, he has spiked shoulder pads like Stingmon's, he has a Ancient Roman-type helmet on his head, with some of his hair coming out of the back, and a visor to cover his eyes, and attached near the sides of his chest armor are two black daggers that are like Rikku's from Final Fantasy X-2.
 
The next warrior, the one on the hoverboard with the Crest of Faith on it, looks to be a female that's one year older than Sailor Moon and the Inner Scouts with a dark violet sleeveless bodysuit that ends at her neck with a silver metallic choker with a tag containing the Crest of Faith inside that attached below the center of the choker around her neck, she has dark red version of Sailor Mercury's boots with rubies in the form of the Crest of Faith on the top center portion of the boots, she has a emerald armored chestplate that tightly, but not painfully, fits around her slender and sexy waistline that the armored chestplate covers up to the front of her bust, which the shape can be seen even under the spandex bodysuit, she has white gloves that go up to the bottom end of her elbows that has the Crest of Faith in light violet on the top center portion of her gloves, light red armored elbow pads, emerald green armored shoulders pads designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, her mouth and nose are covered by a tight veil, she has mid-waist dark violet hair, and she has a pair of wings like Aquilamon's wings attached to back side of her chestplate.
 
The final warrior, the one with the hoverboard that has the Crest of Light on it, is a female of Sailor Moon's and the Inner Scouts' age, she has a bright pink sleeveless spandex bodysuit covering her sexy and seductive frame that goes up to her neck, she has golden metallic neck choker with a tag containing the Crest of Light attached the center of the neck choker, she has golden version of Eternal Sailor Moon's boots on her feet with rainbow jewels on the form of the Crest of Light on the top center portion of the boots, white armored kneepads with the Crest of Light in bright pink on the armored kneepads, she has a similar armored chestplate to the other female warrior, the warrior with the Crest of Faith, expect the color is bright violet, she has pink gloves designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect it doesn't have the bands on the end with the feathers on the bands, she has pink armored elbow pads designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's pads, she has a pink veil covering her mouth and neck, she has chestnut brown hair that goes to three quarters down her waist behind her back, and finally, she has eight white angel wings like Angewomon's coming out of her back.
 
Solar Moon says, with a wide and sly grin, “They may not be the Solar Senshi that I'm a part of, but they are just as powerful. Meet my friends called the Digital Knights.”
 
Sailor Jupiter, hearing Solar Moon's statement, states, “Digital Knights? I never heard of them.”
 
Sailor Uranus then says, “Neither have we. They could part of the warriors from where these `Digimon' come from, but we can't be sure they are on our side.”
 
Arukenimon then says, not impressed, “Bah! So, what? New and improved Digidestined doesn't frighten me.”
 
Sailor Saturn thinks in her mind, “Digidestined? What does that mean? Is that what those `Digital Knights' really called by?”
 
Sailor Sun then says to Solar Moon, “How about we get this party started?”
 
Solar Moon tells Sailor Sun, “You just read my mind.” Solar Moon and Sailor Sun then draw their swords from their sheaths and then seemly vanish into thin air with super-speed that not even the Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Mask could match. Soon after, Solar Moon appears in front of Arukenimon and Sailor Sun appears in front of Mummymon and slashes both of them with their swords. The two evil Digimon scream out in pain as their bodies widely spark from the blow and they are thrown twenty yards away with Arukenimon slamming into a parked truck that's squashed flat by her form and Mummymon falls into a group of garbage can, which are thrown all over the place and Mummymon gets covered in garbage.
 
The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask are stunned by their super-speed that they couldn't even see and Sailor Uranus states, stunned, “So fast . . .”
 
Tuxedo Mask then says, just as shocked, “And so powerful. They might even more powerful than Sailor Moon. We couldn't even see their movements.”
 
However, Arukenimon and Mummymon, badly injured and/or stinky, get to their feet and show they still have most of their power remaining and Arukenimon calls out, enraged, “What are all of you waiting for?! Get them!” Not needing another word, the small force of Digimon prepared to attack all of the heroes and heroines assembled in front of all of them.
 
Sailor Star tells the five Digital Knights, “The five of you better take the Digimon and take out Arukenimon's and Mummymon's `friends', I'm going to join Sun and Moon on the ground! Later!” Sailor Star does a forward mid-air flip and lands on the ground by Sailor Sun and Solar Moon, causing her to ask, “Need a hand?”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Star, with a wide grin on her lips, “No problem.”
 
Mummymon tells all three Senshi, “You are going to need each other's help since Arukenimon and I are more powerful than we were before!”
 
Sailor Sun tells Solar Moon and Sailor Star, “Bandage for brains is mine.”
 
Sailor Star nods her head and replies, “Moon and I will be glad that to take care of that overgrown spider.” When Mummymon and Arukenimon step into the street, the one Solar Senshi and two Sailor Senshi leap into battle while the five Digital Knights and five Ultimate Digimon fly off to fight the Dark Digimon.
 
Paildramon roars out, “Sting Strike!” Paildramon then extends two blades from his gantlets and slices two Airdramon in half that turn into digital data soon after.
 
Silphymon calls out, “Static Force!” Silphymon launches a beam of static energy at one Tyrannomon, who roars out in pain from the attack as he is deleted.
 
Shakkoumon yells out, “Justice Beams!” Shakkoumon fires two beams of energy from his eyes that destroys one Megadramon unfortunately enough to face Shakkoumon.
 
However, one Gigadramon exclaims, “You will pay for that! Giga Byte Wing!” The Gigadramon fires two missiles from his armored hands and Shakkoumon roars out in surprise and pain as the attack slams into him and destroys one building when his form slams into it, but fortunately, the building was totally abandoned when this battle began.
 
Taomon calls out, “Talisman of Light!” Using her giant paintbrush, Taomon creates a mysterious symbol of light and uses it to destroy the Gigadramon that attacked Shakkoumon.
 
On the meanwhile, Solar Moon and Sailor Star were battling Arukenimon and the evil spider Digimon shouts out, “Acid Mist!” Arukenimon then spits out her acid spray at the two Senshi, but Solar Moon dodges out of the way while Sailor Star takes to the air. Arukenimon roars out, with a wide grin, “Gotcha, brat! Spider Thread!” Arukenimon then launches spider thread from her arms that `tie up' Sailor Star.
 
Solar Moon then yells out, “Moon Dragon Dance!” Solar Moon jumps into the air and spins around with his sword in his right hand, tearing Arukenimon's threads into ribbons.
 
Arukenimon exclaims, shocked, “Hey!” Solar Moon then bashes Arukenimon in the face and sends her right into the side of another recently abandoned building.
 
Sailor Star lands to the right side of Solar Moon and she says, “Nice.”
 
Solar Moon replies, “I never skip out on good exercise.”
 
However, Arukenimon comes out of the rubble, scratched and bruised, but not too damaged, and says, in a dark sarcastic tone, “Well, I say that you need to work out more brat!” Arukenimon then shouts out, “Taste my new power! Sonic Screech!” Arukenimon then lets out a ear-piercing screech at the two warriors and they cover their ears and yell out in pain.
 
Sailor Star shouts out, “Shit! That's a voice only a mother could love!” But then the power of the attack was so powerful that it throws Solar Moon and Sailor Star into the air causing Solar Moon to go through the side of a building and Sailor Star to go through the side of a park car.
 
Kari, in her Digital Knight form see this to her horror, and thinks in her mind, “Oh no! Daisuke!”
 
Just Yolei's voice shouts out, “Hey, look out!” When Kari looks in front of her, she finds that she was about to be attacked by two Devimon and she couldn't escape in time.
 
One of the Devimon shouts out, “It's over, human!”
 
Yolei, in her Digital Knight form, uses her hoverboard to get in front of the Devimon and roars out, “Not this time, freaks! Tetra Cyclone!” Yolei then jumps off her hoverboard and spins around in mid-air, creating a powerful cyclone, and the two Devimon get caught in the cyclone, causing them to scream as they are ripped apart by the cyclone and turning into the digital particles. When Yolei stops spinning, she lands on the ground perfectly and thinks in her mind, “Perfecto! Got to love these new powers!” On the meanwhile, Arukenimon was about to celebrate her supposed victory over Sailor Star and Solar Moon, but the car that she slammed Sailor Star lifts into the air and Arukenimon sees that Sailor Star, who only has a cut lip and slight cut on her neck, is responsible.
 
Sailor Star replies, with a sly grin and sarcastic tone, “Did you miss me?” Sailor Star then throws the car at Arukenimon and she yells out as it helplessly slams into her, causing a explosion on impact.
 
Sailor Jupiter, stunned like the rest of the Moon Kingdom Scouts and Tuxedo Mask, states, “Whoa! I don't think that even I could do that!”
 
Sailor Pluto says, in a calm tone through pretty stunned herself, “Sailor Star has indeed proven that she is more powerful than the rest of us.” But then Solar Moon comes out of the hole in the side of the building that Arukenimon threw him in, jumps up in the air, and lands beside Sailor Sun, showing that he has a nasty gash on the left side of his head and badly cut lip, but not too serious injuries.
 
Solar Moon slams his right fist into the ground and roars out, “Fire Tower!” Soon after, a column of flame energy bursts out of the ground and rockets towards Arukenimon, who has just come out of the burning wreck of the car that Sailor Star threw at her, and she sees the column of flames coming at her, but doesn't even have time to do anything as the column of flame as it slams into her. Arukenimon screams out in extreme pain as she is burned by the flame attack.
 
Sailor Mars sees this and exclaims, “What in the world was that? Doesn't look like a Senshi based attack?”
 
Sailor Pluto, showing off a rare amazed look, says, “That isn't a Senshi attack. Some kind of powerful elemental flame attack.” Meanwhile, TK and Cody, in their own Digital Knight forms, are battling a small squad of Ogremon and one Musyamon with Cody using his katana to battle Musyamon in the sword fight with TK uses a silver staff similar to Angemon's to beat down the Ogremon.
 
Musyamon tells Cody, “Your power is great and you fight well, human, but it is over. Shogun Sword!” Musyamon then swings his sword down on Cody, but he manages to block with his katana, however, he is struggling to hold back the blade. However, Cody uses his inner strength to throw Musyamon's sword into the air and uses his own blade to slice the Dark Digimon in half and he roars out in pain before he turns into data particles.
 
TK manages to hold off the Ogremon squads without much difficulty since the Ogremon aren't strong on brainpower and TK shouts out, “Hand of Fate!” TK then uses Angemon's special attack on the Ogremon and they cry out in pain as they are destroyed.
 
Meanwhile, Sailor Sun bashes Mummymon in the face and send skidding back into the car, which he greatly damages with his body, and he shouts out, angrily, “You are going to get it now, girl! Snake Bandage!” Mummymon fires three shots from his laser blaster, but Sailor Sun easily blocks them with her sword.
 
Sailor Sun tells Mummymon, confidently, “Ha! You are going to have to do better than that, bandage head!”
 
Mummymon replies, with a sly grin, “Gladly!” Mummymon fires another blast from his blaster, but Sailor Sun jumps into the air to easily avoid it. Mummymon then calls out, “Surprise! Snake Bandage!” Mummymon then uses his bandage to wrap up Sailor Sun's legs and throw to the ground, which she lands on her butt with a painful thud and she yells out in pain.
 
Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “Shit! Real smart move, Motomiya! You left exposed to attack!”
 
Mummymon exclaims, excitedly as he points his gun at Sailor Sun, “I have you now!”
 
Sailor Sun points her sword at Mummymon and calls out, “Sun Nova Flash!” Sailor Sun's sword sends a beam of solar energy into Mummymon's eyes and he calls out in pain as he is temporary blinded.
 
Mummymon roars out, in aguish and anger, “My eyes! What did you do to my eyes?!” Sailor Sun uses her sword to free her legs from Mummymon's bandages and jumps to Mummymon's left as he walks onto the street. However, Mummymon recovers his sight and starts to look for his opponent.
 
Sailor Sun calls out, in a sarcastic tone, “Hey, aren't you looking for me, you overgrown sand rag?!”
 
When Mummymon turns towards Sailor Sun, he points his gun at her and yells out, “Snake Bandage!” Mummymon fires his blaster at Sailor Sun and all Sailor Sun does it put her sword away.
 
However, she then calls out, “Sun Nova Pirouette!” Sailor Sun then spins around like she is in a ballet creating a whirlwind that comes engulfed in flames of solar energy that naturalizes Mummymon's attack and heads for Mummymon, coming so fast that he can't react.
 
Mummymon thinks in his mind, “Uh no! This is going to hurt!” When the attack comes close, the cyclone of solar flames is gone, leaving Sailor Sun spinning around with her right foot and leg engulfed in solar flames and energy, which she uses to plaster Mummymon right in his chin and he screams as he is sent thirty yards into the air and he slams into the ground, soon after, causing a small crater to form when his body hits the ground and Mummymon to lose most of his energy.
 
Sailor Star gathers light and darkness energy into her right hand and shouts out, “Chaos Spear!” The light and darkness energy then forms into a spear that Sailor Star throws at Arukenimon and she screams out in aguish as the attack sends her skidding across the ground until she stops by Mummymon's fallen form, which is on her left side.
 
On the meanwhile, Ken, in his Digital Knight form, while hiding on his hoverboard, is using his daggers for fast swift cutting attacks, allowing him to destroy several Airdramon, and Kari, still in her Digital Knight form, is facing a IceDevimon and she calls out, “Angel's Light!” Kari creates a beam of light that turns into the form of angel and IceDevimon roars out in extreme pain as the attack rips through him and he is deleted.
 
However, several Harpymon catch her off-guard and Yolei yells out to Kari, “Watch out! Behind!” Kari turns to see she was about to be attacked and she calls out in horror.
 
Solar Moon sees this to his horror and thinks in his mind, “Kari, no!” Solar Moon uses his wings to take to the air and when he gets within range, he roars out, angrily, “Get away from her!” When the Harpymon looks at Solar Moon, they only see his blade before they are deleted nearly in a instant. Solar Moon asks Kari, worriedly, “Are you okay?”
 
Kari tells Solar Moon, “Yeah! I owe you!” However, Kari gasps and yells out, worriedly, “Look out! Behind you!” When Solar Moon turns to his left head, he looks to see a Megadramon about to fire on him and he couldn't react in time. Kari then shouts out, “Light's Judgement!” Kari then summons a beam of light that slices the Megadramon in half and keeps Solar Moon safe.
 
Solar Moon tells Kari, “Well, I say that we are even.” Solar Moon then gives a wink with his right eye and Kari's heart skips a beat from that, causing her to blush under the veil.
 
Kari thinks in her mind, “Whoa! Why did my heart just skip a beat like that?”
 
Arukenimon then thinks, “This isn't good! They are beating us!”
 
Just then the Digimon Empress' voice calls out into Mummymon's and Arukenimon's minds, “Mummymon! Arukenimon! Listen up! Return to base!”
 
Arukenimon replies, mentally, “But my Empress, we haven't defeated them for you!”
 
The Digimon Empress replies, telepathically, “Your mission wasn't to defeat them at all! It was to draw them out into the open and allow us to view their powers for ourselves! In that, you have done very well! However, I need you for another mission! Now, return to base!”
 
Arukenimon and Mummymon replies in unison, mentally, “Yes, our mistress!”
 
Mummymon tells the heroes, “Ha! You've gotten lucky! We're leaving, but we will be back!”
 
Paildramon replies, “I don't think so!”
 
Digivolution
 
“Paildramon Mega Digivolve to . . . Imperialdramon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
After Imperialdramon's digivolution, the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask were stunned by this newest `development' and Sailor Venus exclaims, stunned, “Whoa! Talk about a growth spurt!”
 
Sailor Moon says, nervously, “I'm worried about him begin friendly. He's a big dragon.”
 
Sailor Mercury scans Imperialdramon and thinks in her mind, “Incredible! The amount of digital information of this one increased and his power has increased greatly as well! This must some kind evolutionary process for these `Digimon'!”
 
Imperialdramon yells out the two evil Digimon, “You reign of terror ends! Position Laser!” Imperialdramon then fires a laser from the large cannon on his back at Arukenimon and Mummymon.
 
Arukenimon roars out, “Not this time, you overgrown! Farewell fools!” Arukenimon and Mummymon then gain dark auras and soon after, teleport away before Imperialdramon's attack hits, but the remaining Digimon in their forces weren't so lucky and they scream out in pain as Imperialdramon's attack rips through them and deletes them in a massive explosion. When the smoke and dust clear, the remaining Dark Digimon were gone as well as good portion of the street that they were on.
 
Imperialdramon says, in annoyance, “Rats! I missed them!”
 
Solar Moon tells Imperialdramon, “Don't worry, we won't miss next time!”
 
Solar Moon and Sailor Sun sheath their swords and says, “Let's go!”
 
Sailor Moon calls out to all of them, “Wait!” When our Digital Knights, Digimon, and three Senshi look at Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Scouts, Sailor Moon asks, “Wait! Do you know about someone called the tsuki-no-ouji?”
 
Sailor Star replies, “The Moon Prince? Yes, we do. Along with all members of the Moon Kingdom of the royal family, especially me. One of our missions is going to find the Moon Prince and Sun Princess.”
 
Sailor Uranus then asks, in her usual `cool' tone, “You know what's going on here?”
 
Sailor Sun then says, “Yes, we do. And more about this enemy since we've faced people like this `Digimon Empress' that came to your universe.”
 
Sailor Mars replies, perplexed, “Wait! Our universe? Are you saying that you come from another universe?”
 
Sailor Sun sweatdrops and thinks, “Way to go, Motomiya! You gave them a clue about all of you!”
 
Sailor Star tells Sailor Sun, telepathically, “Don't worry, sis! They would have found out, sooner or later!” Sailor Star tells Sailor Mars, “Our origins come from this universe, but we were reborn on a alternate Earth, the Earth where the Digimon come from. However, with our friends, the Digital Knights, we came back to our `homeworld' as you can say for several missions of great importance.”
 
Sailor Neptune asks, curiously, “What missions would that be?”
 
Solar Moon says, “Other than kicking that bitch's butt, saving the universe, and whatnot, we have to keep her smile filled hands off of three powerful artifacts. If the Digimon Empress gets them, it will be all over . . . for all of us. We need to find and protect the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond.”
 
Sailor Pluto gasps and exclaims, shocked, “Are you sure?!”
 
Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Pluto, surprised by her reaction, “What's wrong, Pluto-san?”
 
Sailor Moon then asks, “What are these artifacts?”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, “Three artifacts that could even more powerful the three treasures of the Moon and Sun Kingdoms! They were created by the first queen and king of the Moon Kingdom, the Sun Kingdom, and the final one, the Star Spirit Diamond, by Chronos, himself! Each of these treasures gains their powers from the very powers of reality itself and if they fall into evil hands, all of reality is in danger of falling into darkness.”
 
Tuxedo Mask and the rest of the Sailor Scouts are stunned and Sailor Sun says, “They had found the key of unlocking the powers of these three treasures: They need fourteen individuals with unique qualities and she already has six of the people that she needs.”
 
Sailor Pluto says, “So, the prophecy is true. The only way to unlock the powers of these powerful artifacts are the fourteen `children of the light' with the powers of Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope, Light, Honor, Faith, Kindness, Miracles, Destiny, and Freedom to unlock their power.”
 
Sailor Mercury asks Sailor Star, “Wait! You have the symbol of Freedom on you? Are you a target?”
 
Sailor Star then says, “Yes, which is why you must stick to defending the people from the Empress and leave this mission to my friends and me.”
 
Sailor Uranus asks, coldly, “Why should we do that?”
 
Solar Moon tells Sailor Uranus, in a serious tone, “Because you have no idea what Digimon are truly capable of and we do! Plus, if we fall, which we hope won't happen, someone has to carry on the fight!” Solar Moon then says, “Let's go team!”
 
Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and the five Digital Knights call out, “Digi-Galaxy Riders, hang ten!” Soon after, their hoverboards automatically fly towards them, all of them jump up, and they, along with their five Digimon partners, fly away into the distance.
 
Sailor Moon shouts out, “Wait! We can help!” However, our eight warriors and their five Digimon partners have already left into the distance.
 
Sailor Jupiter asks, curiously, “Are we sure that they are the good guys?”
 
Sailor Mercury replies, “Why would they give us all of that information?”
 
Tuxedo Mask asks, curiously, “But why wouldn't they allow us to aid them?”
 
Sailor Mars then says, in her usual tone, “I don't know, but I don't care what they say! Even they are heroes from another world, this Digimon Empress started a fight, here, and is out to rule our universe . . . then this has also become a Sailor matter!”
 
Sailor Uranus then says, in her usual `cool' tone, “However, even if they aid us, we can't be sure about all of them.”
 
Sailor Venus tells Sailor Uranus, “Do you have to be mistrusting of everyone that tries to aid the good and innocent, Uranus?” However, what the Sailor Scouts don't notice, is a news reporter watching the whole event happen before her eyes while she is trying to `get the story'.
 
The news reporter thinks in her mind, “Wow! New Sailor Scouts, a male counterpart to Sailor Moon, and a new type of heroes! This will make one incredible story! I will get promoted for sure!” The news reporter, using a camera to film what happened, takes off with her footage to her news office.
 
(Meanwhile; Back at the Digimon Empress' base)
 
In the aftermath of the battle, Arukenimon and Mummymon, back in their human forms, are bowing in front of the Digimon Empress and she motions for them to rise.
 
When they do so, Digimon Empress says, in a dark pleased tone, “Excellent work. You have brought them out into the open and we have seen their powers, firsthand, while you have fought them. Now, we can come up with a strategy to defeat them.”
 
Arukenimon replies, “We are glad that you are pleased.”
 
Mummymon then asks, curiously, “What are our new orders, mistress?”
 
The Digimon Empress then throws two bracelets that look like Dark Rings to Arukenimon and Mummymon and she says, “Here. These modified Dark Rings will allow you to steal the energy from human beings in their world.” Arukenimon and Mummymon put the bracelets on their wrists and they groan out from the new power flowing through them. The Digimon Empress says, “Don't worry, it will take some time for you to get use to the power.” The Digimon Empress than hands the two evil Digimon a load of Dark Rings with weird dark violet jewels in them and the Digimon Empress says, “These are the Dark Diamond Rings, these Dark Rings instead of controlling Digimon, will allow you to control other humans, expect for me of course, and your Dark Rings will allow to control them through your minds.”
 
Arukenimon says, annoyed, “I'm surprised that Mummymon has one.”
 
Mummymon flushes in embarrassment and he says, embarrassed, “Arukenimon, not in front of the mistress!”
 
The Digimon Empress then yells out, “Just get going!” The two evil Digimon then rush out there as quickly as they can while the dark shadow, Apotheosismon, returns to the Digimon Empress' right side.
 
Apotheosismon, features still unseen, says, “What is your plan with those two dolts?”
 
The Digimon Empress tells Apotheosismon, in a dark sadist tone, “Two fold, my master. One, they will gather energy for you to gain new levels of dark power. And two, these attacks will most certainly will get the attention of the Sailor Scouts, that Tuxedo Mask, and the Digidestined. Most likely, they will come in peace-meal and then . . . I will squash them!”
 
Apotheosismon says, in a pleased tone, “Excellent idea, my mistress! Excellent!”
 
The Digimon Empress replies, “I'm glad that you are pleased my master. And if those two are destroyed . . . no matter, they are just cannon fodder for those stupid heroes. I can send more and more powerful generals if I need to.”
 
Apotheosismon then says, “However, I am concerned about Miracles' and Destiny's new Senshi powers. I wasn't expecting this. However, I did read in the ancient text books that the Moon Princess, Sailor Moon, had a twin brother in the Moon Kingdom during the Silver Millennium, the tsuki-no-ouji, with his own set of guardian known as the Solar Senshi. You see, `Senshi' is term meaning warrior or soldier, so, Senshi is the general term for the Sailor Scouts or Sailor Senshi, but they are also called Sailor Scouts because it became a common `second name' for all of them. Plus, Destiny's forehead holds the mark of the home kingdom for where the husband of the Moon Queen resided, the `brother kingdom' and equal of the Moon Kingdom, the Sun Kingdom, which held the eldest daughter of Queen Serenity as their princess and this `Sun Princess' had her own guardians of Sailor Senshi, but they never had a `Sailor Sun' based on their records and the Solar Senshi never had a `Solar Moon' either. So, I know that both Motomiyas are connected with the Silver Millennium, but how . . . I can't be sure.”
 
The Digimon Empress says, in a confident tone, “However, we won't need to worry when we use them and their friends to gain the three legendary artifacts. The Moon Heart Crystal, the Sun Soul Emerald, and the Star Spirit Diamond will be in our grasp and we will rule all, my master.”
 
The Digimon Empress and Apotheosismon look at their prisoners and says, with a evil glee in his blood red eyes, “Yes, my mistress. Soon, they will fall . . . and the reign of Apotheosismon and the Digimon Empress will begin!” The two evil villains then give off blood-chill evil cackles which send chills of terror even through our six Digidestined and their Digimon partners.
 
Next time in Chapter 3: Revelation of the Egyptian Gods: Davis and Jun start getting mysterious dreams about the Moon and Sun Kingdoms and they are being called by mysterious entity from the spirit world and on the meanwhile, Darien, the two guardian cats, and Sailor Scouts are starting to discuss about their meeting with Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and their Digital Knights, yesterday, but that proves difficult since the media has gotten wind of the `newest heroes in town'. Plus, Arukenimon and Mummymon start on the Digimon Empress' plan of gathering energy for her master, Apotheosismon. When our Digidestined and the Digimon get wind of this situation, they were preparing to investigate, but that was before Yugi, the Pharaoh, and their friends stepped `into the picture'. The spirit of the Millennium Puzzle, Yami, and Yugi, getting a vision from the Millennium Necklace and sensing the evil in Juuban come from Domino City to investigate. When our Digidestined and Digimon along with Orion get wind of this, Orion tells our team about the connection that Egyptian Gods and the spirit of the Millennium Puzzle has in connection to the Silver Millennium. Believing that the Egyptian God Cards could aid them in the search for the Moon Prince and Princess which could aid in the finding of the three artifacts, Sailor Sun challenges Yami to a duel and much to everyone's shock, our Senshi of the Sun proved to have as much skill as the King of Games! With much at stake on both sides, the duel is intense and fierce, but when the duel is over and done with, Arukenimon and Mummymon attack all of our heroes and heroines in a surprise attack! Can Sailor Sun do the impossible and defeat the King of Games himself?! Will they survive Arukenimon's and Mummymon's surprise assault?! Find out next time on Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes!
 
Here is the next chapter in the story, but it might take sometime before the next chapter comes out. Anyway, like I said, this story will start out as 02 and Sailor Moon crossover, but it will turn into a 02/Tamers/Froniter/Sailor Moon/Yu-Gi-Oh/Yu-Yu-Hakusho crossover. The Yu-Yu-Hakusho element will come in Chapter 4 and the Frontier element will come in Chapter 4 or Chapter 5, at the most. Next, I think that you noticed that I used a little Japanese in the last and this chapter. Well, I plan to use them in this story as much as I can to try to make these seem this is taking place in Japan and make the story seem a little more `authentic', if you get my meaning. Anyway, what did you think of my back-story for the Solar Senshi and the Sun Kingdom Sailor Senshi as well as Davis' and Jun's `little back-story'? And the `looks' for the Digital Knights, the males and female `members'? Finally, before I go, I will like to give credit to Fanfiction author YallRCrazy and this author's story, To the Digital World We Go, for the idea of allowing the Digital Knights the use of the ability to use their Digimon's attacks since it is based on a idea this author used in that story. Now, please read and review, I will read your reviews as soon as possible, and I will see all of you, Crossover Fans, later!