Crossover Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angel ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark Angel

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z or any of the Dragon Ball Z characters. I do not own Star Wars or any of the Star Wars characters. They are owned by those who own them. I do, however, own the fic all of this is in. that is all.

Chapter Eleven:

It would be soon that the ship would finish moving through the last few miles of the Earth's atmosphere before moving into space that surrounded it. Not long after entering the void, it would take a little while longer to reach the portal that swirled not far from Earth itself. Moving through the portal in a big ship this one wasn't as bad as going through one smaller in size, like the two Saiyans had the first time they had gone into the other universe. There still was rattling of metal upon metal, but it would not be so bad in a ship of this size.

Even so, Vegeta sat on a twin sized bed in one of the rooms of the ship, his arms crossed over his chest. A scowl was on his face as she stared straight ahead at the metal wall that surrounded him, his eyes narrowed. A deep coldness surfaced in his eyes as he tried not to think about what was going elsewhere on the ship. Many of those that had come along on this trip were steadily trying to use the last moments they had in their universe to make sure they were ready to cross over into another place entirely. I can't believe that I am going through with this or any of it is happening, He thought to himself. Especially with those damn, so called Jedi.

At that point, he felt like he was living through his worst nightmare all over again. It seemed like everything from the past was now coming back to haunt him not only in his dreams but in reality. All the battles that were fought for freedom, either won or lost, seemed to be for nothing now. Every single detail loomed over him like a dark cloud on a rainy day. If this had been any other time in which he was fighting a new enemy, he would have embraced it with open arms. But, this was Frieza he was facing and there was nothing he wanted to embrace more then the Icejin's horrified look when the Saiyan killed him.

What had happened in the last few hours hit him like a ton of bricks. For once in his life, and certainly not the last, Vegeta felt scared although he wouldn't admit it. He didn't know what to do about the present situation. He would be fighting his enemy in a unknown universe which he had no control to what happened in there. Hell, at the present time, he didn't know what Frieza was capable of in this other realm. That had never stopped a Saiyan before and it would never do so in the future. But, just this once, he would let his emotions flow through his body before he faced anyone else.

Suddenly, a knock woke Vegeta from his deep thoughts. He blinked his coal eyes at the door before muttering something under his breath. Who would be disturbing him at this point, he did not know. Whoever it was, he hoped that person was prepared to face an angry Saiyan.

"Who is it?" He growled, standing up. The door opened as Obi-Wan stepped in without even looking at the Saiyan. He smirked at him, snorting slight. "Aren't you supposed to be piloting this piece of crap into the portal?"

"Hello to you too, Vegeta. No, Ki-Adi has the controls for now. Besides, he wants me to make a truce with you," The Jedi snapped, frowning in anger. He steeping in more, allowing the doors to close behind him so that no one else could look into the room. "As much as I hate it, I have to make amends with you before we go into this."

"Cute. Very cute. What is next that he wants us to do? Surrender ourselves to Frieza?"

"I wouldn't mind surrendering you to the Dark Side for all that it would be worth. It would save me a lot of grief in the future. Besides, you would make a half assed Sith considering how stupid you are."

"What?" Vegeta huffed, a low growl forming from inside this throat. "Do you realize we are still in my world?"

"We are too close to the portal for anything to work at the present time. I doubt your powers and my lightsabre would work right now," Obi-Wan shot back, his hands balling into fists.

"Is that a challenge or some lame excuse to get out of a battle?"

"It is better then what I have to listen to from you."

"As much as I would like to listen to more of this nice conversation, we are now right below the portal. I suggest you two get strapped in because it might be a bumpy ride like it had been when we came through the first time," Ki-Adi's voice came over the comm. system of the ship. Both Obi-Wan and Vegeta growled at each other before the Jedi stomped out of the now opening door, vanishing around a corner. Vegeta had to give a chuckle as he moved away from the bed, shaking his head as he did so. He moved his body over towards the door, his arms moving to his sides.

"After I defeat Frieza, that Jedi is next," He muttered under his breath as the door re-opened in front of him, allowing him to peer into one of the corridors of the ship. The Saiyan looked around the room one last time before exiting out, going in the direction of the cockpit. Maybe there he could continue the conversation he had with Obi-Wan.

****

It was like falling from her bed back at the Theed palace, but a lot farther to the ground and would hurt a lot more then that. Amidala felt the wind rush past her as she held her eyes closed tightly, waiting for the impact of her body hitting the ground. With her arms crossed over her face, she started to mutter words under her breath in a language she had learned years ago. Words that might help her get out of the present situation that she was in. She hoped that a miracle would just come and sweep her out of the mess she had created just by trying to find out where two Jedi were.

Suddenly, like the words had reached the right person, she felt her body being lifted upwards before a thump-like sound reached her ears. Amidala waiting for the pain of hitting the ground at a very high height to start kicking into her body at any moment. Yet, there was no pain that came into a body that was supposed to have been splintered by a fall like his. She slowly opened one eye to see what had happened to her only to discover herself dangling several feet away from the sandy ground.

"What the....?" She wondered as she lowered her arms to a hanging position next to her body. As she opened both eyes, the Naboo queen moved her head to figure out what in the hell had just happened. To her surprise, and somewhat to her joy, Cold's face was the first thing she saw. He was lowering himself onto the ground, his arms crossed over his chest as his tail held her off of the ground. "Well, it was about time you came. I was just about to make an imprint upon the ground here."

"Serves you right," He grumbled under his breath. He then placed her on her feet, giving her an angry look all the while.

"Was it something I said or asked?" She asked, pushing the Icejin's tail off of her waist. Giving the other a glare, Amidala spun around and faced him, her hands being placed on her hips. Cold did not answer her question as he met the girl's gaze, a snarl forming on his face. "I take that as yes from you. Explain to me what I said was so wrong in regards to having me dropped in the air like that. I have no clue as to why you did such a thing."

"Why should I have to explain everything that I do?"

"Because it will give me some idea as to what you have been going through. It doesn't have to be detailed or anything; just something that I would like to know more about."

"I...I..." Cold started, stammering out those words, quickly turning his gaze away. Amidala tilted her head some, her lips forming a thin line as she tapped her foot onto the ground. "....can't...."

"And why not? There has to be a reason why you dropped me at the end of a innocent question."

"It is too painful for me to talk about right now."

"Even so, painful memories would lessen that certain pain by talking about it."

"You wouldn't understand anyways, Padme."

"Try me," Amidala said with a fierceness in her voice.

"No, not now. Let's get going to where we have to go," The Icejin said, shaking his head as if he was trying to get the thoughts out of his mind. He quickly moved over to the queen, uncrossing his arms from his chest and letting his gaze turn back to her. Scooping up Amidala from the ground, Cold allowed his body to lift off from the ground once again. Then, like a bolt of lightening, the two left in a flash that left those who had watched what had just unfolded in shock, confusion, and awe.

****

Siddious sat behind the blinking controls of his ship, his eyes looking out into the desert planet of Tatooine. Almost sitting next to the near barren wasteland of a planet, a cloud swirled around in the voice of space. The portal was almost like a new system of planets that held together a new breed of life that was just beginning to form. However, it wasn't something that the Sith wanted to keep around forever. He knew that he had to destroy it at one point before anything else came through it that he didn't want to come through. What better way to do it while the Jedi were in the other universe if he could lure them into it. If they were to be trapped, then he would be able to rule his universe without the threat of being stopped at all by any meddlesome Jedi.

Sighing, Siddious leaned back in the pilots chair, his hidden eyes moving throughout the void in which the window allowed him to see. I can sense some other life forces around here. Where they are, I can not pin point. They can't be stupid enough to have really going into the portal without any reason to. They should know what will happen if someone was to accidentally hit the portal with a blast from a ship, He thought as he eyed the swirling mass.

The Sith kept thinking as to why he had done all of this in the first place. Why he had even bothered to have help from people---no, creatures---that no one even knew of. After all, he was strong enough and had enough power to do so himself, but he found that it was not enough. Though the Sith generation had been strong in the past, it was not at the present time with the majority of having being wiped out by Jedi of the past. These Jedi had been the ones who had destroyed the great leaders of the Dark Side like it was nothing to them. Destroyed what he had worked on since he had offered his soul to the very darkness that had once plagued the galaxy. Now it was time to get the revenge he solely wanted to carry out.

Without warning, the sensors on the ship's control that indicated any ships passing by began to beep wildly. Siddious sat up quickly, his eyes moving across the panel then to the window. Like a cloud storm, another ship slowly appeared in front of his from inside the portal. Once it had cleared the mass of rubble, the metal hunk started to move towards the Sith's like it was about to collide with him.

"Damn Jedi," Siddious muttered under his breath, his anger flowing in him when he recognized the ship. The, he got ready to fire.

To Be Continued