Crossover Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angel ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark Angel

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z or any of the Dragon Ball Z characters. I do not own Star Wars or any of the Star Wars characters. They are owned by those who own them. I do, however, own the fic all of this is in. That is all.

Chapter Fourteen:

What exactly was going on in this whole mess she didn't know as Amidala ran through the crowded streets of the Tatooine desert town, pushing past people and looking behind her. She had to make sure that she wasn't being followed by the creatures she had been with, although she assumed neither one was willing to go after her now. Even though she thought she was some distance away from the space port, she still felt like she was in some sort of danger. There was a feeling deep within her that made her think how easily she could come across anyone that was working with the Sith, one of those creatures, or even the Hutts. She did not want to really think about that at this moment. She wanted to find the Jedi and warn them about what was going on.

First she had to find Panaka and tell him what she had overheard the two creatures saying. By this time, she knew she had lost him when Cold had taken to the air. Course, that didn't mean that he wasn't following her or trying to find her. Although they didn't give many details as to what was really going on, the queen had a strong idea as to what it involved. Neither Cold nor Frieza gave any names or reasons why they were after the Jedi except for the fact that two things called Saiyans were with them. As far as those two were concerned, it seemed like anyone or anything that was allied with these beings were to be killed instantly.

Amidala eventually slowed down far enough away from them, bending over to catch her breath. She placed her hands on her knees, taking in several deep breaths to get the sandy air into her lungs. Feeling a little more confident that no one was bothering to look for her, she looked behind her once again as she straightened her back slowly for she was still breathing hard from her running. Continuing to look behind her, she started to walk forwards, not even paying attention to what was going in front of her. Then, suddenly, she bumped into something that had crossed her path.

She backed up quickly, turning her attention forwards to apologize to the person she had bumped into even though she knew it wouldn't help her much. Standing in front of her, a creature she had never seen before looked down at her with a snort. He stared at her, his arms by his side and a frown on his lips. There was something strange about this guy, even though she could not put a finger on it.

"Why don't you watch where you are going?" He said icily. Amidala could almost feel the same kind of anger and evil in the creature as she had with Frieza. Cold had been another matter, everything having to do with him as confusing as this matter was. By the Force, please don't tell me he knows the Sith as well, She thought to herself as she gave him an innocent smile, placing her hands behind her back to complete the image of an ordinary peasant girl.

"I am sorry. It is just that I was running away from someone, and I didn't see you there," She said in a small voice, trying to sound like she knew nothing and saw nothing. The creature just looked at her with a strange look on his face as if he knew she wasn't telling the truth.

"Running from whom?" He asked just as innocently.

"I don't think it is any of your business. Besides, most of the Tatooine creatures around here don't need to know other people's business unless of course they are in league with the Hutts or some sort of bounty hunter. If you are, then I believe you don't need any information from me. I know nothing and have seen nothing," She said in a quick breath. He gave her a even stranger look as if he didn't know what she was talking about. Amidala took in a deep breath, her stomach going into a knot. She had to try one last thing before she got away from this person. "I don't think you are familiar with anything that goes in the Outer Rim or it's territories."

"Lady, I don't understand what you are talking about. I don't even know what a Hutt is much less what this 'Outer Rim' business you are saying," He informed her. Amidala took in a deep breath, gulping down what fear was lodged in her throat. What he had just told her confirmed the sinking feeling she had in her chest.

"Nor are you with this galaxy," The queen said, turning her body around as she widened her eyes without trying to give herself away. She could hear the creature walk up closely behind her as she tilted her head backwards to look into his face. He was staring down at her even harder, his lips now in a thin line.

"How do you know I am not from this universe? There is only a few that know that or would even bother to care," He said, his arms crossing over his chest. From the past experiences she had with other species and different situations, Amidala knew to either keep quiet or to tell whoever what she knew. If she did tell information that she knew, it would mean that other people would be in danger. If she didn't, her own life would be on the line. It wouldn't make any sense to give any lies at this point because she knew nothing. From what she could make out in the last couple of hours, the Jedi were already up to their waists in things to do and her life wasn't going to get easier. "Tell me, damn it."

"If I did, then you would take me back to Frieza," She said, turning around as she placed one hand up before he could question her. "Don't bother asking me how I know that name. Just imagine. I am sure that you have more then enough of a imagination to understand."

"I don't care how you know that name. I just want some answers."

"You want to know? Fine. I figured that out since you guys don't know anything, so you are not from this galaxy. If you are, then you would be from some backwater planet that doesn't know anything about the rest of the galaxy or hasn't been discovered yet. And, since I am going to assume that you know this Sith that Frieza had mentioned before, you are bound to be up to no good." She shrugged, knowing that any attempt to make anything out of this situation would just lead to more dead-ends. "Take your pick. I don't care. All I know is that I have had a long few days, and I am going to get a few answers myself even if it kills me."

"You could be of some use to Frieza," The creature thought, looking like he was thinking up a plan to take her back to where she had just came from. Amidala stared at him, sighing. I figured that he would probably take me back to him. I just got away from that creep and now I am about to go back to him, She thought bitterly to herself. But, then again, I could get some more answers to my questions and hopefully they could lead me to Obi-Wan and Anakin even if they say they don't know where they are. Hopefully, everything can be placed together, and I can go back to Naboo.

"He could be of some use to me as well," Amidala muttered, straightening her back. Whatever was going to happen now, she was at least going to get somewhere.

****

It was an uneventful trip back into the upper regions of Tatooine's atmosphere if one would count the many times Siddious wanted to strangle the creature that he had brought into his universe. So many times he had fought the urge to turn around in the pilot's seat and wrap his hands around the being's neck, choking the life out of him. Then the fact of his immortality came back into his mind, often at the last moment. If he hadn't put his lightsabre into his chest and found out the easy way about that, Siddious would have long since dumped his body into deep space.

"Do you have any idea as to where Goku is?" Was the latest question the small creature had asked as Siddious stared straight ahead, his eyes fixed on the desert planet ahead. He was carefully navigating his way through the last parts of the atmosphere, being even more careful not to find ways around such a thing as immortality.

"I believe he will be close to Courscant, the capital of the Republic, in time which can only be told by the ship he is in and those who are piloting it. The Jedi, along with whoever else is with them, are already too many hours ahead of us to catch up with them. If we move towards Courscant, then we would have an opportunity to have our own little meeting with them," He replied, a hidden smirk on his lips.

"I am going to assume we aren't going to this place you call 'Courscant'."

"Not at this present moment we aren't. In time, we will."

"How long will it take for us to get there?"

"Depending on this ship, only a matter of hours. By then, some of your powers will be able to be used in this galaxy and you can use them to your liking. However," The Sith paused, looking over his shoulder, "that doesn't mean that you can use them to your full extent. I don't know what exactly you can do, but I am sure that they will be an easy target for you."

"Agreed," The creature said, smiling as he stood there, his eyes gleaming with the knowledge that he was about to get his own brand of revenge on those who had dared to cross him years before.

To Be Continued