Crossover Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Journey to the City of Endless Night ❯ Chapter Fifty Four ( Chapter 54 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Fifty-Four

Warnings: Mucho, mucho lemons

Kagome dragged the comb through her hair, relishing in the feel of its cleanliness. She lifted its damp mass, inhaling the scent of rose oil. She sighed, hoping it wouldn't bother Inuyasha's sensitive nose. Kagome stood, dropping her bath towel to the floor. She tugged on her pajama pants and shirt before stretching, her arms raised high above her head, yawning wide. The day's ride had been a long one and now all she wanted to do was cuddle with her hanyou.

The door opened and Inuyasha stepped through. His brow was furrowed and his ears drooped. A tight frown crossed his tired features and Inuyasha muttered, “Oi. What a long day.” He shut the door and slumped against it, tapping his claws against its wood. He looked up and Kagome felt herself ache at the guilt and weariness that filled his gold eyes. His ears sagged further and he looked down at the floor. His shoulders slumped and he closed his eyes, sighing. Inuyasha's weary voice asked, “How was your bath?”

Kagome clasped her hands in front of her, rubbing the knuckles together. “It was nice.” The quiet distance between them pained her as she watched Inuyasha drift even further away. The defeat in his posture and voice frightened her. What if her hanyou had slipped away beyond her reach? She smiled weakly. “It sure took the day's aches away.”

Inuyasha nodded. “Good.” He crossed the room and threw himself onto the bed, casting his arms over his eyes as he stretched out.

Kagome sat down on the bed's edge, looking down at the blue comforter. “So, what happened after we left? Did that woman really go through with her dance and ask your brother to buy her?”

Inuyasha's body became rigid. He didn't lower his arms as he replied, “Yeah. Of course he said no.” He snorted. “The whole thing was disgusting if you ask me.”

Kagome nodded. She sighed and curled up against him, resting her head onto his shoulder. “I'm glad I missed it then. Rin and Shippo really didn't need to see it.”

Inuyasha flinched away from her, sitting on the other side of the bed, his back turned. His shoulders dropped and he hung his head, sighing. “I shouldn't have stayed for it.”

“Inuyasha?” Kagome reached a hand out only to pull it back when Inuyasha stood, crossing to the window. The moonlight caught his silver hair and illuminated his gold eyes, making them glow. He turned his back to her, staring out the window. “Inuyasha? Are you alright?”

Inuyasha hung his head, turning back around. “I---I liked it, Kagome. I'm sorry. I hurt you and then I acted no better than that hentai monk. Just what kind of mate does that make me?”

Kagome gasped. She could feel her dog boy slip further away as she locked eyes with him. The shame in his beautiful eyes cut into her. “Oh Inuyasha---”

“No, Kagome. As soon as she began to get ready for that disgusting dance, I should have come here, but I didn't. I stayed and then I enjoyed it.” He sighed, folding his ears in contempt. “Not only did I hurt you, now I've dishonored you. I'll understand if you sit me.” It seemed as if her hanyou was begging for the humiliating punishment.

Kagome felt her lip tremble as hot, salty tears filled her eyes. She ran to him, hugging him around the waist. Unable to contain it any longer, Kagome sobbed into his shoulder. At first he stood stiff but then his strong arms pulled her close, holding her as she cried. How could she get him to understand that she loved him and couldn't bear to see him hate himself so? “No. I won't 'it you.”

“Why?” Inuyasha nuzzled his nose into her hair. “I fucked up. I looked at another woman. Why aren't you angry?”

Kagome's breath hitched in her throat. She burrowed further into his shoulder, inhaling his scent. “Please, don't.”

“Don't what?” Inuyasha pulled away from her, resting his clawed hands onto her shoulders.

Kagome blinked more tears away. She whispered, “Please, Inuyasha, don't hate yourself anymore. I can't watch you slip away from me. I can't. I don't know what to do.”

“But I hurt you---” Inuyasha began.

“No!” Kagome beat her fists into his shoulders. “Don't you understand? You hurt me when you blame yourself for things you didn't even do! That wasn't you back at that inn. You did not hurt me. Those Grolims did. Don't you get it?” She slumped against him, clutching his fire rat robe in her fists, and sobbed. “I can't take it anymore. I can't lose you.”

Inuyasha pulled her close, resting his cheek onto her damp hair. He gently rubbed small circles onto her back. “I'm sorry, Kagome, but those were my hands around your throat. It was me who tried to kill you. I should have done something, anything to stop myself, but I didn't.” He pulled her closer, securing her to his chest. “You're my mate and I hurt you anyways.”

Kagome bit her lip. She pushed against him until he let go. “No! Just what were you supposed to do? How were you supposed to fight back? They used your own memories and mind against you. It's not like you could have used Tetsusaiga on them.” She shook her head, blinking back tears. “They didn't even give you a chance to fight back. Don't you see? I never blamed you for what happened. I can't. I won't. Why can't you forgive yourself? You would never hurt me. Ever. I hate what they've done to you, Inuyasha.” Kagome turned towards the window. “Why can't you see that it wasn't you?”

Inuyasha hugged her from behind, his nose nuzzling his mark. He traced the faded bruises with a claw. “Because every time I see these, I know just how close I came to losing you. I would've had no one else to blame, Kagome, if you had died. The hands that would've strangled you to death would've been mine and mine alone. No one else's.”

Kagome leaned back into his strong chest. She sighed and felt her lip tremble again. Her shoulders shook as she shouted, “Damn it, Inuyasha! How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't you! You didn't hurt me.” Kagome turned around in his embrace. She kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. His tongue wrapped around hers as they battled for dominance. After she broke the kiss off, Kagome placed her hands on either side of his head. She narrowed her eyes. “And every time I look into your eyes, Inuyasha, you slip a little bit further away from me. What do I do? I can't lose you. Don't you remember? You made me a promise and I mean for you to keep it. I forgive you, so why can't you forgive yourself?”

Inuyasha blinked. His ears flattened to his head and he averted his eyes. “Why? Why do you always forgive me when I fuck up?”

Kagome kissed his cheek. “Oh Inuyasha, it's easy when you've done nothing wrong. It's not any different than when Menomaru made me shoot that arrow at you. That wasn't my fault any more than what these Grolims did to you, is it? You knew it wasn't my doing when I pinned you back on the tree. I knew it wasn't you when you said all those terrible things. I knew it wasn't your hands trying to strangle me. Don't you see? It's not any different. Neither of those things were our fault. You can't blame yourself for something you didn't do.”
 
Inuyasha hugged her close, burying his nose into her hair. “No. That wasn't your fault.” He pulled away, his ears pinned back and a frown on his lips. “Alright, fine, it wasn't me back at that inn, but I still did something wrong. I didn't fight back enough. I should have been able to resist and I didn't. Not enough.”

“Inuyasha! You didn't know how and that's not your fault, either. Is it fair to beat yourself up over something you couldn't control? I can't take it anymore. I can't watch you leave me.” Kagome bit her lip, wiping a tear away.

“Leave? Leave you? Leave where? What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere, Kagome.” He pulled her to his chest, his arms wrapping around her tightly. “Where would I go?”

Kagome sobbed into his shoulder. She hugged him fiercely. “I---I watch you every day and every day I see more pain in your eyes. What happened is killing you inside, and I'm so afraid I'll lose you.” She burrowed her head into his shoulder, clutching his fire rat robe in her hands. She shook against him with the violence of her sobs. “I need you. Don't go.”

Inuyasha nuzzled his nose into her hair, inhaling deeply. He sighed, resting his cheek onto it and his arms pulled her closer. He whispered, “I won't leave you. I made a promise to you that I'd stay with you.”

Kagome brushed her nose underneath his chin. “Inuyasha, do you really want to be with me? I don't want it to be a duty or a responsibility. I want you to stay with me only if it makes you happy and if it's what you really want. I just don't want you to leave me behind.”

Inuyasha gasped, fiercely hugging her. “Of course I want to be with you, Kagome. Why wouldn't you think that I did? I won't leave you.” He kissed her ear and whispered, “Mate. Mine. No one else.”

Kagome shuddered against him. She lifted her head up, looking into his gold eyes. She reached a hand up and rested it on his cheek. Kagome leaned in and kissed him, gently pushing her tongue into his mouth. She said, “Mate. Mine.”

Inuyasha frowned, his ears sagging. “I still did something wrong tonight, Kagome.” He averted his eyes. “I looked at another woman. How can you forgive me for that? It was wrong.”

Kagome sighed, wiping an errant tear away. She laughed softly. “Inuyasha, you're wrong again. You didn't do anything wrong. So you liked her dance, but you didn't go to her room with her, now did you?” She kissed him, exploring his mouth with her tongue. She closed her eyes, pushing her tongue further in and Kagome reached up, massaging the tip of an ear. Her tongue brushed against one of his fangs before it twisted with his and a soft groan reached her ears. She smiled against the kiss before pulling away. “Besides, I doubt she could kiss as well as me.”

“Kagome---” Inuyasha panted and his eyes filled with unchecked desire. He grabbed her around the waist and kissed her forcefully. His tongue dominated hers and he thrust it deeply into her mouth, exploring. His hands cupped her ass through the thin fabric of her pajama pants. Every so often they would gently squeeze, holding her firmly against him. She could feel the heat pool between her legs as his hips ground against hers. She moaned softly against his kiss.

Kagome pulled away, taking one of his hands into hers. She led him to the bed and climbed on. He joined her, kissing his mark. Kagome shook her head. “No, Inuyasha.”

He looked up, confusion in his lust filled eyes. “Kagome?”

Kagome rested a hand onto his cheek. “Let me do something just for you.” She pulled on the string to his haori, pulling the red fabric away. She then undid his undershirt, revealing his strong chest. Kagome slapped his hands away as he tried to unbutton her pajama top. “No. This is all about you.”

Inuyasha fell back onto the bed, giving into her demand. He whimpered softly and tossed his haori, hood, and undershirt to the floor. Kagome stared at his muscular chest, admiring the power in it. She reached a hand out, tracing the firmness of it. He panted and Kagome leaned over, flicking her tongue out to circle a nipple. Inuyasha whined, “Kagome---”

“Do you have any idea how beautiful you are, my dog boy?” Kagome gently bit his nipple before kissing her way to his neck. She left open mouthed kisses on his throat, tracing her hand over his upper body, relishing in the power underneath her touch. She kissed his jawline before pushing her tongue into his warm mouth. Kagome reached up and gently massaged his ears. She leaned forward, kissing a tip before gently biting it. She whispered, “You're beautiful, my hanyou.” Kagome kissed back down to his throat and circled her tongue over his pulse. It raced underneath her touch and Inuyasha growled softly. She dragged her tongue over his left shoulder, circling the tiny scar left behind after his fight with Kagura. It was almost invisible now, she only saw it because she knew it was there. Inuyasha groaned and she smiled against his skin. “You're so beautiful and you're all mine, my mate.”

“Fuck.” Inuyasha panted, writhing on the bed. He bit his lip, throwing his head back. His ears flattened to his head and he groaned loudly. “What are you trying to do to me, Kagome?”

Kagome slowly kissed down his chest, relishing in the strength that rested there. She circled a nipple, her tongue tasting him. Kagome moved to the other nipple, her fingers dragging across his broad, sculpted chest. She whispered against its firmness, “Mine. So much power and it all belongs to me.” She kissed his hips, moving to his hard stomach. She trailed open mouthed kisses on the rough skin before pulling the string to his hakama.

Inuyasha grabbed her wrist, stopping her. “Kagome?”

Kagome looked down, noticing the rather large evidence of his arousal. She said, “I told you to let me do something just for you.” She managed to free her hand away from him and revealed his hardened flesh. She tentatively grasped it in her hand, feeling it swell in her grip. Inuyasha's breath hitched in his throat and he bit his lip, a soft moan escaping. Kagome moved her hand, wrapping it around Inuyasha's arousal. Her hanyou bucked upwards, thrusting into it.

Inuyasha's eyes fluttered shut and his mouth opened as a soft growl tore from his throat. Kagome licked her lips, uncertain of how her hanyou would react to her next action. Slowly, Kagome lowered her head, flicking her tongue out to taste the head of his arousal. He groaned loudly, his hips bucking upwards. “Kagome, you, you don't have to do this if you don't want to.” Inuyasha panted, his gold eyes locking with hers. The desire swirling in them caused Kagome to squirm.

Shoving her own arousal aside, Kagome shook her head. “No. I want to do this for you.” Kagome bit her lip at its large size before leaning forward. She opened her mouth, swirling her tongue on the head of Inuyasha's rigid length. She took it into her mouth, feeling it swell even further. Inuyasha growled, bucking slightly. More of his girth filled Kagome's mouth and she sealed her lips around it. It felt uncomfortable to have this much of him in her mouth and she allowed herself to adjust before slowly bobbing her head, taking in as much of Inuyasha's arousal as possible.

Inuyasha fisted her hair into his hands and held her before thrusting upwards into her mouth. He grunted. “Fuck. Kagome. Feels. So. Good.”

Kagome reached her hands down to his thighs and brushed her fingertips against his rough skin. She felt him buck upwards hard, groaning in pure pleasure. Kagome moved her hand down to the base of his length and rubbed it. She could tell he was close to release and she matched his frantic rhythm, trying to push him over the edge.

Inuyasha stuttered, “I-I, I'm gonna, Kagome.” He pushed her away.

Kagome shook her head. She licked her lips and looked down shyly. “This is all about you, Inuyasha. I want to do this.”

A sheen of sweat coated Inuyasha. He panted and bit his lip. “You, you, sure Kagome?”

Kagome nodded. She bent down, blowing hot air onto his shaft. She smiled as he writhed, clutching the blue comforter in ecstasy. Kagome lowered her mouth over his length, bobbing fast. She watched his face as she moved on his hardness. His eyes fluttered shut and he bit his lip, his fangs appearing at the corner of his mouth. His ears pinned back and Kagome felt him frantically buck upwards, thrusting into her mouth. He gripped her head into his hands and held her on his hard arousal as he tried to find his release. He grunted and Kagome felt a hot, bitterness flood into her mouth.

Inuyasha groaned. He settled back into the bed, panting. “Kagome---?”

Kagome swallowed, not wanting Inuyasha to think she had rejected any part of him. She leaned up and kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his surprised mouth. “Do you understand now? I forgive you. So what if you liked the dancing girl's dance. I know I don't have to worry, my hanyou. You'll always come back to me.”

Inuyasha's gold eyes locked onto hers. He smiled shyly. “Why? Why did you do that---that for me?”

Kagome blushed, looking down. She said, “Because you deserved it for all the things you've done for me. You do so much and you don't even realize how much it means to me, Inuyasha. I thought you should know and I could only get you to understand if I showed you.” Kagome kissed his cheek and undid the buttons on her pajama top. “And who said I was finished with you, anyways?”

Inuyasha smirked and reached a hand up to help her out of the top. She slapped his hands away and his lips formed into a boyish pout. “No fair. You get to do all the touching. That's just cruel.”

Kagome laughed and nuzzled her nose against his. “You'll get to touch all you want soon, Inuyasha. I promise.”

“You had better mean that.” Inuyasha growled. He shifted to sit, his elbows propping him up. He stared at her, his gold eyes flooded with heated lust. He kicked his hakama away, settling into the bed. “Well, wench?”

Kagome stood and slowly finished unbuttoning her top before pulling it off. Kagome tossed it aside and slid a hand into the waist band of her pajama pants. She smiled slyly as she watched Inuyasha squirm on the bed. She pulled them down and stepped out of them, returning to the bed. Kagome lifted one of his hands, gently leaving open mouthed kisses on his palm. She placed it to her cheek, holding it there. “You hate what these hands almost did. I love these hands, Inuyasha.” She pulled his hand away from her cheek to kiss his callused palm. She sucked on one clawed finger. “These hands have saved me more times than I can count. They do so much more than you give them credit for. Don't hate them for something you couldn't control.” Kagome took both of his large, rough hands into hers. She kissed the backs of them. “It's these strong, wonderful hands of yours that have shown me more love than I could have ever asked for.”

Inuyasha flexed his fingers when she let go. He held his hands up, looking at them, before turning them over and making fists. His brow furrowed and he looked towards Kagome. “You, you love my hands? Why?”

Kagome nodded. She kissed him, pushing her tongue into his waiting mouth. She rested her forehead against his. “Of course, Inuyasha. If it weren't for them, I might not be here.” Kagome took them back into hers, interlacing her fingers with his. “So many times it was these very hands that saved me in the end. I am grateful to them, Inuyasha. Just as I am grateful to you.”

“I don't understand. After what happened, how can you still feel that way?” Inuyasha looked down, staring at their joined hands. “These hands almost took you away from me.”

“No, Inuyasha. Remember that wasn't your fault. Don't you see how good these hands really are? They hold me up when nothing else will. They protect me from danger. What happened is in the past and was not your fault.” Kagome lifted their hands, kissing them. “Don't think about what those Grolims did to us. Let it go. I'm still with you and that's all that matters, isn't it?”

Inuyasha gently squeezed back. He smiled shyly, the first true warmth in it since the dark night at the inn. He looked down at their hands, and sighed. “Yeah. I guess.” He rubbed his clawed thumb onto the back of one of her hands. Inuyasha leaned forward, kissing her. He let go of her hands, placing his onto her cheeks as his tongue thrust deep inside. He whispered into her ear, “Mate. Mine.”

Kagome shuddered against him. She kissed his cheek. “Let me do something else just for you.” Kagome straddled Inuyasha, feeling his hardened flesh rub against her. She moaned softly, her gold-flecked eyes connecting with his gold. She said, “I want to show you all the love that you've shown me. I want you to know exactly how you make me feel, my dog boy.”

Kagome guided Inuyasha's arousal into her heat, sinking down onto him. Once she was fully seated onto him, she leaned forward, kissing his shoulders. She dragged her tongue over Inuyasha's pulse. Kagome kissed his strong chest, trailing to a nipple. Her tongue darted out, circling it as she felt Inuyasha fill her. She moaned softly, nuzzling her nose underneath his chin.

Inuyasha bucked up into her, filling her completely. He groaned, his strong hands gripping her hips. He whimpered. “Kagome---” He urged her to move, grinding his thick flesh into her.

Kagome kissed his ears and forehead, remaining still. She wanted this to last. She kissed him, her tongue twisting with his. She shifted, lifting herself up by the palms of her hands, before slowly sinking down onto Inuyasha's hard arousal. She leaned back as he filled her core, moaning. Her eyes fell shut and she panted, fighting the urge to go any faster. Her eyes opened, locking onto Inuyasha's passion clouded ones. She rocked back and forth, grinding herself onto him.

Inuyasha slammed himself upwards, grunting. He threw his head back and his clawed hands dug into her hips. He growled, his hooded eyes swirling with savage lust. His ears pinned back and his fangs gleamed in the soft lamp light. Inuyasha ground himself into her, pleading with her to move faster. “Kagome---fuck.”

Kagome moaned softly as she drove Inuyasha wild. She kissed his jawline, nipping at it before she lifted up again. This time she drove herself down onto him and bit her lip as she groaned loudly. Inuyasha's name fell from her lips in a broken form and she threw her head back, panting. She looked down at Inuyasha as she slowly raised herself again before shoving back down hard.

Inuyasha gripped her hips, driving himself deeper into her. He groaned, bucking faster. He shifted underneath her, his thickness filling her as he took control. Inuyasha grunted, thrusting harder as he sought his release. He moaned, her name escaping in stutters as he ground her onto his hard flesh.

Kagome leaned forward, kissing him as she pushed herself down onto him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he bucked into her core, slamming deeper with each thrust. She broke the kiss off as she groaned, feeling her climax overtake her. Her eyes fell shut and she drove herself down onto him one more time as she moaned his name in pleasure.

Inuyasha followed, his claws digging into her hips as he furiously drove himself upwards into her heat. He held her down onto his hard arousal as he found his release, a feral growl escaping from his throat. He pulled her down to him, his clawed hands fisted in her hair as he kissed her fiercely. Inuyasha remained buried deep within her. When he let her go, he collapsed back, panting. A grin crossed his features and he brushed the back of his hand onto her cheek. “So, is it my turn yet?”

Kagome collapsed onto his chest and laughed. “Oh Inuyasha, you're such a smart ass, did you know that?” She caught her breath, resting her cheek onto his shoulder. She nuzzled her nose against his jawline. Kagome grasped one of his hands into hers, kissing it. “Yes, but wait just a little bit longer. There is one more thing that I want to do for you.” She slid off of him, feeling an ache where he had filled her. She smiled shyly at him as he stuck his bottom lip out into a pout. “I promise that you'll like it.”

“Oi. Wench, will you hurry it up already?” Inuyasha crossed his arms, his ears folding down in impatience.

Kagome crossed to the small bureau. She opened the drawer and took out the soft yellow scarf. She turned around, wincing at the frown that crossed his lips. Kagome rejoined him on the bed. She kissed him. “You'll like this, I promise.”

Inuyasha snorted, glaring at the offending yellow fabric. “Feh. What do you need that stupid scarf for, anyways?”

Kagome looked down at the lemon silk. She sighed. “I knew you hated this scarf when I put it into my hair tonight.”

Inuyasha's ears drooped. He looked away before sitting on the edge of the bed, his back turned. His shoulders fell and he sighed. “Oi. I said that I thought it looked nice.”

“I didn't mean it like that, Inuyasha.” Kagome reached a hand out, resting it onto his shoulder. “I know you don't like this scarf because it reminds you of what happened.”

Inuyasha placed his hand over hers. “Yeah. I do hate that scarf, and yes it does remind me of what happened. Every time I see it, I think of what that fucker tried to do. I think about how close I came to losing you. I think about how I could have killed you.”

Kagome shook her head. “Inuyasha, remember, that still wasn't you. As for that other man, he can never hurt me again.” She kissed an ear and turned his head, looking into his gold eyes. “Let me do just one more thing for you.” She held up the scarf, folding it into a thin ribbon.

“What are you doing?” Inuyasha cocked his head to one side.

Kagome laughed. “Oh Inuyasha, you can be so silly sometimes.” She held the folded fabric up. “I want to show you one more thing. I trust you more than anyone else. Let me shows you how much.” Kagome brought the scarf to her eyes and tied it behind her head. “I trust you, Inuyasha. I promised you'd have your turn to touch. You can touch all you want, now.”

Inuyasha gasped and took one of her hands into his. He kissed it. “Kagome?”

Kagome nodded. She smiled and squeezed his hand. “I trust you, Inuyasha. Go ahead.”

Inuyasha hugged her fiercely. He nuzzled her neck, kissing his mark. He growled against her skin and kissed a path across her jawline to her mouth. Inuyasha's tongue plunged deep inside and he held her close to him. His rough voice whispered, “Mate. Mine.”

Kagome shuddered at the possessiveness in his voice. She blindly reached a hand out, finding an ear. She massaged the furry appendage, earning a deep growl from Inuyasha. Kagome felt him push her backwards onto the bed, his body resting over hers. He trailed kisses down her throat before moving to her shoulders. Kagome groaned, spreading her legs for him. He settled between them and a clawed hand rubbed a breast, squeezing. His tongue circled the other nipple and Kagome arched to meet him. She panted, “Inuyasha---”

Inuyasha brushed his claws gently down her side. He massaged one of her breasts with the other hand, eliciting a soft mewl from Kagome. Inuyasha slowly traced the skin of her inner thighs, and she lifted her hips, opening her legs further. He trailed a path of kisses between her breasts, his hair brushing her skin. She felt him drag his tongue over her stomach before swirling it in her belly button.

Kagome found his hair with her hands, and fisted it between her fingers. Inuyasha slowly pushed one finger into her, flexing it so the claw stroked her core. Kagome gasped, biting her lip as she felt him slide another inside. Inuyasha breathed against her thighs, his hot breath teasing her. He kissed her thighs and said, “I get to do what ever I want to you, is that right, Kagome?” He smirked against her thighs. “This could be fun.”

Kagome groaned as Inuyasha's tongue delved deep inside her, his fingers pushing further. She tossed her head from side to side as he thrust his tongue faster. Kagome clenched her hands into the blankets underneath her as her hips bucked. Inuyasha flicked his tongue over her opening, gently biting down on her sensitive button. He circled his tongue over it as he drove another finger deep inside. As Kagome neared her climax, Inuyasha kissed a path down her thighs. He brushed his fingers against her skin, away from her core and Kagome panted. She bit her lip and rasped out in frustration, “Inuyasha---don't be such a tease.”

Inuyasha draped his body over hers. He kissed her forehead, and ran his claws over her sides. Her hanyou nipped at an ear. “Not yet, wench. This is my turn, and we'll play by my rules, now.”

He interlaced his fingers with hers, shoving her arms to rest on either side of her head. He ravished her throat, gently sucking on her pulse. Inuyasha brushed his fangs against his mark and Kagome arched to meet him. She threw her head back and Inuyasha dragged his tongue over her jawline. He growled against her skin, his hips grinding against hers. Inuyasha kissed her, his tongue delving deep. Kagome could taste herself in the kiss. He broke it off, moving to her shoulders, grazing his fangs on her skin.

Kagome gasped, moaning his name as he moved down her body. He tugged at a nipple with his fangs, sucking. Kagome panted, arching upwards. She groaned, throwing her legs around his waist. Inuyasha ground his hips into hers, his hard erection pushing against her thighs. She gasped, “Please, Inuyasha---”

Inuyasha escaped from between her legs. She felt him move her to sit up and he gently kissed her, a hand resting onto her cheek. Kagome's lips drew into a pout as she felt his touch disappear. She moved her head as if to look for him, even if she couldn't see. She said, “This isn't funny, Inuyasha. Where did you go?”

Inuyasha pushed her to rest on her stomach. He brushed her hair away from the back of her neck and clamped his fangs around it. Kagome understood that he commanded her submission and she relaxed into the pillow, resting her cheek against it. Inuyasha's hot breath brushed her ear and he whispered, “Remember, my rules now, wench.”

Kagome felt Inuyasha behind her as he ran his hands over her back. He straddled her hips and squeezed her shoulders. Inuyasha kissed them and nipped tenderly. His rough hand massaged her shoulder blades and Kagome groaned softly, biting her knuckles. Inuyasha pressed the pads of his fingers into the center of her back before making circles with them. He relieved the tension that had built over the day's ride and Kagome sighed in contentment. Inuyasha leaned forward, his long, soft hair tickling her back. She moaned, “That feels so good, Inuyasha.”

Inuyasha kissed a path down her spine. He moved down to her rear, kissing and nipping one cheek and then the other. His hands cupped them and squeezed. Inuyasha slid his hands down in between her legs, spreading her. He buried his nose into her folds and Kagome raised her hips, a soft mewl tearing from her throat. She inhaled sharply as she felt Inuyasha shove her back down onto the bed. He plunged his tongue deep inside, his hands holding her hips down firmly. His ministrations increased in pace as he swirled it inside.

Kagome bit her lip and panted. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have his tongue deep within her core. She groaned again, nearing her release when Inuyasha draped himself over hr body, blanketing it. His hands moved underneath her, cupping her breasts. Inuyasha whispered into her ear, “We taste damn good together, Kagome.”

Kagome moaned as she felt his hips grind against hers. She pleaded, “Please, I---I can't take much more of your teasing, “Inuyasha.”

Inuyasha laughed softly against her ear. “Now you know how I felt, wench.” He lifted her up to rest on her knees, his hands holding her up by her breasts. He squeezed them, pinching the nipples in his claws. He growled into her ear and fit his fangs around her throat. Inuyasha settled her back onto the bed, placing her onto her elbows. He held her by her stomach as he guided his thick flesh to her folds. He rubbed against her, teasing her further.

Kagome pushed her hips back towards him, begging. “Please. I need you.”

Inuyasha firmed his grip on her stomach and drove himself all the way inside. He grunted and remained still within her. Kagome groaned softly as she felt him fill her aching core. She ground her hips backwards. Inuyasha gripped her hips into his hands and pushed her down further into the bed. He withdrew, only to plunge deeper into her. He growled behind her as he began to thrust faster. Her name fell from his lips as he snapped his hips against hers.

Kagome felt him rock her body back and forth with the strength of his thrusts. She groaned, feeling his arousal slam deeper inside. His motions became frantic and she returned his rhythm, driving herself back onto him. She heard his breathless grunts as he drove harder into her and Kagome cried his name out as she climaxed. Her body shook and she felt Inuyasha drape himself over her as he thrust faster, growling into her ear. She felt him become rigid behind her and he released deep inside before rolling them over, still buried in her core.

Inuyasha kissed his mark. He pulled at the scarf covering her eyes, tossing it aside. Kagome blinked at the sharpness of the dim lamp light. She turned her head, looking at Inuyasha. His ears were down and his gold eyes tired, but a warm smile rested on his lips. He whispered, “Hey.”

“Hey yourself.” Kagome rested a hand onto one of his cheeks. She pulled him to her, kissing him. “Do you understand now?”

Inuyasha kissed her back before nuzzling his nose against her neck. “Oi, wench, I'm not that stupid.”

Kagome laughed. “It's good to have my hanyou back.” She kissed his cheek. “That's exactly what I wanted to hear.”

Inuyasha yawned wide. He laid them down, spooning behind her. He remained within her and he pulled the blankets over them. “I don't hate that scarf so much anymore.”

“Good.” Kagome settled against him. “Oh, and Inuyasha, remind me to thank that dancing girl tomorrow. I certainly reaped all the benefits, wouldn't you say?”

Inuyasha snorted. “Shut up and go to sleep, wench.” He buried his nose into her hair.

Kagome sighed. “Yes, my mate.”

She yawned, closing her eyes. The lamp would burn itself out on its own. She smiled in satisfaction. Hopefully she had relieved Inuyasha of his guilt and they could finally put all the terrible things that had happened in that inn behind them for good.

Inuyasha pulled her closer to his chest possessively. He whispered, “Mate. Mine.”

Kagome replied, “Mate. Mine.”