Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Reason And Accountability ❯ Massage ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
NINETEEN

 

I awoke today in a rather nice room. The ceiling was predictably unfamiliar, but it was a nice ceiling just the same. There were birdcalls out the opened window, and people bustling around. I was in the strong guy’s body again. I checked the mirror, found short hair, an easy grin, and panty dropping smile. I also noted he was amazingly fit, like moving around fast didn’t even tire him out. I found his schedule written in Japanese near the mirror and memorized it, hoping I’d get the timing right. The written language of this place wasn’t recognizable to me as an Earthling, but apparently Kenshi, the guy’s name, had picked it up. He was currently working in the dorms doing odd jobs, cleanup, cooking in the kitchens, repairing uniforms and shoes, and was about to get a promotion and pay raise.

I went to work in my uniform and found myself facing Pinky, this time in a men’s suit that enchanced just how very female she was, holding a riding crop and promising to teach me a new skill. Well, won’t that be something. Once we were behind closed doors she had me change to the Bathroom Attendant uniform, which left my arms bare, and practice scrubbing her bare back, with instructions on massage and pressure points and erotic zones. The sort of thing Tenchi would use on his wives in private. I knew about some of this from Washu, so applied what I’d learned and Pinky pretty much melted for me.

“Is this a good time to finish what we started in that cage?” I asked her.

“Oh? You’re back? Yes, but be quick. I can’t wait anymore,” she insisted. So we did that for a while and her howls of pleasure and demands for more were about what you would expect. She was a good fit and reminded me of Yui, of all things. I eventually finished the job and she lay exhausted from my efforts.

“Be sure to save that last part just for me. If you use that on any of the women at the academy you’ll never get any rest.”

“Aren’t there women who would really like that here?” I asked.

“Of course there are. But look what you’ve done to me. I can barely move. My ambitious plans to exploit you for profit selling massages to maidens is ruined,” she complained.

“It’s almost like there’s good reason for Monogamy,” I said, washing myself clean after this exercise. I was feeling really good. Kenshi’s body had not done that since my first visit, and I think he’ll be seeing more of Pinky in the future.

“You aren’t the first man to notice that. I’m not the first woman to desire control over the source of that kind of passion,” she added from honesty. I gently washed her clean of our activities and she looked ruefully at the glowing contraceptive rune.

“That was good enough I wish this wasn’t here,” Pinky commented.

“Oh? I can get rid of it,” I offered, using Cure Disease/Curse and breaking the spell. “There. Next time you’ll have a chance to get pregnant. Though technically, all I’ve put inside you is still swimming upstream so you might just get pregnant,” I pointed out. She looked a bit happy, and hugged me hard. We did that thing again, slowly this time and there was lots of kissing and cuddling. I never knew Pinky could be this shy and gentle. It was a nice side to her. We washed ourselves clean again and dressed for school, her to teach classes and me to clean rooms and cook lunch.

Enjoying the afterglow of the last two hours of healthy exercise and “training” directed me to the kitchens where I helped prepare upper class bentos for the royals attending the academy and personally delivered them. Princess Aura, a lovely sweet dark elf that Kenshi had a crush on, was eating with an uptight Tsundere who reminded me of brother’s princess-wife Aika, only this one was blonde with glasses. She liked to adjust them, and sit just so. It was amusing. I left the room, hearing the exclamation about the decorations in the bentos, but I have other work to do.

The afternoon was finishing up laundry, doing construction work, and getting my raise approved. Kenshi was working for money and favors with the local pilots in training because someday he’s need to ask for help to get back to Earth from this parallel world and distant planet he’d been summoned to. One with several terrorist events by a rebellion over the right to marry, rather than be studded out like a race horse. Kenshi was young and virile, so it probably didn’t bother him as much, but more attached romantic partners being torn apart was causing resentment and anger in this world, and it needed to be talked about openly rather than build more anger.

I got a message to report to the bath house to use my training on a series of “volunteers”. Pinky had decided to rent me out after all, despite walking with an extra sway in her step that made her angry sister even more angry. I started with her.

Massaging women isn’t the same for them as for men. Women are covered in erogenous zones and their tension builds up in various ways. Particularly that kind of tension, so application of pressure and movement while washing her back left the girl moaning. Even when she tried to stand up to escape my attentions as too embarrassing, I used what I could reach to make her sit back down and just take it. Kenshi’s physical fitness was amazing. I could never do this kind of grip for this long in my own body. Eventually I massaged the bits that made her tension peak and she let out a long gentle cry. I rinsed her and washed her hair while she shuddered, then lowered her into a soaking tub with a floater board to keep her from drowning. She sank into somnolence and I took the next patient.

This was the uptight Pope’s daughter with the tsundere glasses. She was easier to arouse and manipulate, which suggested muscle groups to apply skill to and generally raise to a higher threshold. This wasn’t a true lover’s touch, mere technician’s skill. Pinky was my lover, after all. What we did pleased us both. The Pope’s daughter? I played her like a concert grand piano and washed as I went, making her sing before washing her hair, and lowering her exhausted body down with another board beside Pinky’s sister. Another flawless victory. I suspect Kenshi would have been terribly embarrassed to do this himself, and I admit I had to cast healing on my hands to restore them. This grip had limits.

Next was the opposing brunette princess, who I handled like the virgin she was, with lighter touches and gentle massage. She was like a violin rather than a piano I could bang on the keys with. After her was the mechanic, who was heavily muscled and small and took more strenuous effort to massage. She let out a single cry by the end and was able to recover faster while I washed her hair and rinsed her for the bath soak. She talked to Pinky’s sister in the tub.

I next worked my magic on the whitenette pilot, the princess’s attendant. She was very shy, virginal, sweet, and our mutual crush deserved more attention than I could give her. I was gentle and helped her reach an acceptable level of comfort before washing her hair and gently depositing her in the soaking tub. Some of the girls were climbing out and heading for the changing rooms, drying themselves on fluffy towels and looking satisfied, moving slowly so as not to break their relaxation.

There were more women who visited that day, and they got their appropriate massage and cleaning and attention and finally it was time to end my shift, wash and soak myself on the men’s bath side, and then return to my rooms as the Princess Lashara’s attendant. It was a good day. Pinky will probably give Kenshi a child, and I’d avoided overdoing a lot of massages or enraging a bunch of women who can pilot mechas. So yeah. A good day.