Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Reason And Accountability ❯ Skinship ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
TWENTY-TWO

 

I woke in yet another unfamiliar place. Or I thought I was unfamiliar until I recognized the high ceiling. I have been here before. I was the really fit guy again. I sat up, beginning his morning routine with little effort or thought, then headed out to his job. He was so good at this he thought he was dreaming and didn’t need to pay it much attention. It was during this phase of our work that I encountered a man chatting with Pinky. They both perked up at seeing me, but he was putting on a brave face while she practically glowed.

“Kenshi, you look different today,” she said. The blonde haired bishounen reminded me of the queen officially in charge of Kenshi’s parole, and had hidden his ability so he could freely move around the academy. They are probably related by blood. I quietly cast Heal Other on him, and the Cure Disease. He regained some color while I made small talk with Pinky, a woman I’d been intimately familiar with twice now. We got very close and kissed, while I finished healing the man without either noticing. He made an uncomfortable laugh.

“Thank you for that tea the other day, Kenshi. I have been feeling more healthy since then. I feel just fine right now, so please excuse me,” he offered, strolling away to let Pinky and I commune with each other.

“I’m pregnant. You gave me twins. The doctors are sure. I don’t know how you broke my conception blocker, but this means I can’t operate a frame until after the babies are born. You cad you,” and she giggled. “I haven’t told my little sister but she’s going to figure it out when I get big.”

“You enjoy teasing so much, and flirting. Are you going to be an ara-ara mother?” I asked her. She giggled at the name. We embraced more deeply. There were some gasps from onlookers and tittering girls watching this otherwise remote balcony used for tea, having a nice view of the grounds and forest. In another world we might have been interrupted by angry massage victims attacking with a mechaworker that wrecked a bridge and nearly killed a key villain by accident, but that didn’t happen here. All because of me being at the wheel of this overly fit body.

“We should find somewhere private to celebrate,” I suggested. So we did that. A substitute had to take over her classes for the day and her students were somewhat put out their sexy sensei was absent, till they learned she was sharing fun times with the school hero-servant Koro Kenshi.

Not destroying the grounds also meant they didn’t have an excuse to import a bunch of workers who would turn out to have loyalties to the Monogamist’s Rebellion under lord Babalun and his sons, one of whom I’d just finished healing from long illness. This change had further effects and saved the lives of around 200 pilots on the academy, even more workers and guards, and put off the rebellion several months. Many people were fascinated by the pregnancy of their school idol, Mexiah sensei, since she continued to work rather than retreat to some remote estate with a good midwife. There was too much going on. Of course I was gone that night as usual and would only learn these things later.

No tsundere redhead wrecked Kenshi’s necklace yanking on it like some ape, so nobody discovered the cracks in his “highlands” origin story. Nobody on this world had the technology to make fine gold like he casually wore without a thought, carrying a literal piece of Ryoko’s spaceship and cabbit, Ryo-Ohki. A bit of home, and proof of his origins that had survived the trip here, somehow.

Alas, some of the potential romances with a certain shy white-nette and a certain Princess Aura would be delayed or sidetracked because the foundations of Monogamy offered proof in the academy’s star couple, however strange that may be.