Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Reason And Accountability ❯ Ethics Complaint ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
TWENTY-FIVE

 

“Niisan, are you back yet?” asked Komachi, the real one, peering into my bedroom. This woked me up thoroughly. I was home again.

“Ah sister. I missed you so. It’s been weird again. Are my guests behaving themselves?” I asked her.

“You have homework again. The last few guests were really weird. That Milly girl emptied the fridge, said it was from her pregnancy cravings. You probably gained weight even though it was just for the day. She really liked donuts. There was also a guy who spent the day watching scifi movies and laughing at the credits.”

“He probably saw his own name there. He was one of the special effects masters from Star Wars,” I explained.

“The newer ones?” she asked. I nodded. She stuck out her tongue at that. Nobody really liked the new ones, no matter what they said. The original trilogy was best. JarJar Abrams ruined the franchise. The effects were good, but the acting and stories were terrible.

“That Kenshi guy made a lot of phone calls, but kept getting wrong numbers. I think your phone is going to need more minutes,” she warned. I sighed. At least DoCoMo was relatively cheap. “I took him out for a walk so he could calm down. He said you’re slow and out of shape.”

“Compared to that guy everybody is out of shape. I swear he’s the fittest person I’ve ever known. Oh, and he’s probably getting married soon.”

“Ehh?” she asked, having some suspicion.

“Some of these guys are oblivious, so I help things along.”

“So niisan is getting experienced?” she demanded.

“Yes. Some of these women are so pent up they’re emotional wrecks. They have been waiting a long time, and the outside perspective fixes things. When he comes back to his body, the new status is easy to repeat, and his life gets a lot less stressful.”

“So it is your fault that Kenshi is getting married, then?” she confirmed.

“Yes. She’s a nice woman. They’ll be having twins, she said,” I casually mentioned.

“Twins. With someone else’s body. Niisan, the ethics of your choices deserve some review,” she pointed out. I looked her in the face. She was quite angry. I considered that. I value her opinion after all.

“Okay. Let’s talk about that. Tell me how this is wrong,” I said.

“You decided for someone else that they should have sex with someone. How is that not rape?” she demanded.

“Both parties are willing. The owner of the body is still in there, sleepwalking with me in control. In many cases they’ve only been holding back out of obstinacy, blindness, or spite. I had high hopes for Jaune and Pyrrha, but she died in battle. Understand I don’t have sex everywhere I go. I usually heal someone. I think that’s the pattern. Some ROB is sending me to heal someone in the nick of time, and derail more terrible events caused by injury or death. Each of my visits to Skryim only lasted long enough to gain more healing spells. That’s what I do, mostly.”

“Uh huh.”

“Quite a few women I’ve met out there have pretty serious injuries. I’ve met way too many sterilized by abdominal injuries. I’ve regrown wombs and ovaries and healed livers and kidneys. They wouldn’t have lived long without me getting involved.”

“Like who?” she asked, suspicious.

“Misato Katsuragi from Neon Genesis Evangelion,” I offered.

“You didn’t! With Shinji Ikari?” she jumped to the wrong conclusion. I sighed while she thumped me.

“Not what you think. He’s lonely, not horny. Misato was badly injured in Antarctica during Third Impact, so I healed her wounds. She drank so much to forget that she was sterile, and not being able to give Kaji a family is her private agony. I fixed that. She can have kids now. I also fixed Rei Ayanami, who is his half sister, and informed him of their relation, so nothing creepy happened there. He’s looking after her properly now, and she’s safe in their apartment.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad,” she admitted. “So you heal people without their permission?”

“Healing people without wasting time explaining stuff is way more efficient. I’ve cured cancer wards and children’s leukemia, given years of life to dialysis patients and stopped tragic deaths. Milly almost lost her husband yesterday. I saved him at the last moment. So she gets to have a father for her child, and he gets some responsibility and a chance for redemption.”

“As for Kenshi, his wife is his favorite anyway, though two others are disappointed right now. Its distracted a huge crowd of admirers into backing off from the two of them, and shows the benefits of a single pair-bond,” I pointed out.

“I don’t know the anime you’re talking about,” she complained.

“It was a light novel, then a manga. I have it on my shelves, Saint Knights Tale.”

I spent the rest of the day doing homework and sipping tea. I had to lot to catch up from. I cooked dinner that night and Komachi finally forgave me.