Crossover Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Different Path ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in your house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Before I begin this pornographic Ranma 1/2 story, I thought it best that I make a few things clear. I'm doing this now, rather than at the end of the story, for one main reason: The Ranma 1/2 characters and their various relationships seem to arouse a surprising amount of heated debate among people so I don't want there to be any surprises about what's coming. First and most importantly: This is not a `Ranma and Akane get together story' so don't be looking forward to that kind of ending.
 
I have read a few of the translated Ranma 1/2 manga and seen all of the seasons of the TV show, the movies, and the OAVs that have been released. Therefore, I'm well aware that despite their constant squabbling Ranma and Akane love each other and that the only realistic story would have to be with the two of them admitting it in some way. Let me repeat, I know this is true, but I'm not going to do it.
 
The main reason for this discrepancy is that I really dislike almost everything about the Akane character. Granted, she's not the only reason that the relationship between the two of them doesn't work out; Ranma too bears some responsibility. I do feel, however, that she's the main reason. In addition, as I mentioned above, I really don't like her personality, her looks, or almost anything else about her. She's inferior in every respect to all the rest of his fiancées (including Kodachi). Think about it, in cooking, fighting, attractiveness, and personality she's pretty much bringing up the rear. Thus, don't expect much of her in this story.
 
Of the rest of the main female characters I definitely have to say Shampoo is my favorite. She's the best-looking, probably the best fighter and generally the coolest, in my opinion. I like Ukyou, and Kodachi is at least amusing. As for the Tendo sisters, I like Nabiki a lot, she cracks me up, so don't be surprised if she plays a major part in this story.
 
Looking at the male side, the one character that actually surpasses my loathing of Akane is Ryouga. If there is a more despicable, hypocritical, whiny son of a bitch of a character that for some reason some people really like, I have yet to encounter them. Needless to say, you'll be seeing very little of this bastard. Mousse is generally pathetic, Kuno is good for some laughs, the fathers are somewhat annoying and Happosai is pretty funny.
 
Thus, looking at what I've just written above I hope it's clear that what is to follow is going to primarily focus on Ranma and his adventures with a bevy of beautiful babes, among whom you'll definitely not find that bitch Akane. There'll be plenty of m/f and f/f sex in various combinations, but absolutely no m/m. Sorry for those non-traditional male readers out there (or females for whom it's a turn on), but it's not something that attracts me so I'm not going to write about it.
 
Finally, as should be clear right from the beginning, this is an Alternate Universe story where some things will be quite a bit different from the regular Ranma universe (whether anime or manga-inspired). I freely admit that the inspiration for this story came originally from a Fan Fiction.net story, whose title I think was something like Pervert Fu and whose author I completely forget. Sorry! In their story the author imagined a universe where Ranma was trained by his mother first and later by Happosai, turning him into the total pervert Akane has always imagined he was. It's a really well-written story (although incomplete, bummer!) with a lot of amusing descriptions and dialogue. It isn't really a lemon, but I liked it so much I thought I would write a somewhat similar story; with more descriptive sexual activity, though.
 
I guess that's more than enough prose on those points. On with the porn!
 
 
A Different Path
 
Chapter 1
 
Japan, One Hour's Walk Northeast of the Outskirts of Osaka, Shortly After Noon
 
Happosai, paced back and forth in front of his miserable disciple who was groveling in the dirt in front of him, his wizened mouth curled back in a sneer as he contemplated the many possible punishments he could inflict on the worm. A worm! That's exactly what this piece of filth was! It wasn't so much that he blamed the idiotic doormat and his equally moronic cohort for tying him up in a keg of sake, covering it with lit sticks of dynamite, dropping it in the deepest, darkest cave they could find and rolling a boulder in front of the entrance. Of course he wasn't exactly pleased with their behavior, but he could understand it at least.
 
Was he not, after all, Happosai; the most evil man in Japan? Happosai, the degenerate; whose name could make women on 6 continents blush in shame and rush to hide their precious undergarments? Happosai; the fearful martial arts master who had proudly never paid for a meal or drink at a restaurant in his entire life? Happosai; winner of the All-Pervert Competition for two-and-a-half centuries running?
 
No, he could understand their behavior; their insolence; their assassination attempt. What really corked his fanny was their sheer, absolute, complete…
 
“INCOMPETENCE!!!” The most perverted martial arts master in Japan bellowed the word into the surrounding forest with surprising strength for such a shrunken old man. The force of his master's anger along with the glimmering evidence of the ancient creature's flickering battle aura caused the cowering student in front of him to whimper in fear and try to dig his body further into the dirt in complete abasement.
 
“After all I've taught you,” Happosai went on, his voice starting low but gaining in strength as he continued. “You two worthless excuses for skin, you two walking sacks of dog shit couldn't even finish me off when you had me on the ropes! IDIOTS!!”
 
“You're exactly right, Master! We're not worthy, Master! We--!”
 
“SHUT UP!!” Happosai ruthlessly cut off the man whining at his feet and stopped his pacing directly in front of the toad's downcast head. “Oh, you're not going to blubber your way out of this one. Oh, no,” The dwarfish master's toe began tapping dangerously as his battle aura continued to grow with his anger. “Not this time. I've been thinking of a few things I want to try out on you, things I contemplated while I was in that Kami-forsaken hole in the ground. And after we've had a little fun we're going to go to Tokyo to track down your little partner, he shouldn't be too hard to find.” He chuckled evilly, making his student quiver with fearful anticipation.
 
“Would you like to know what I'm going to do to you? Should I tell you? Well, first I'm going---“ Suddenly, Happosai's recitation of the tortures he was going to inflict on his pitiful disciples was cut off by the sound of a loud, young boy's voice.
 
“Hey, Pops! I'm back and I caught that dumb doggie no sweat!!”
 
Looking over at the source of that statement, Happosai saw a shaggy, black-haired youngster, probably only around five years old entering the forest clearing where the martial arts master had finally tracked down his student. Behind him the child was dragging the body of what looked more like a wolf rather than a dog, the poor creature's face swollen from what looked like a number of severe blows and its tongue hanging from its whimpering mouth. With amazing strength for one so young the boy used his grip on the animal's tail to sling it into the space between Happosai and the suddenly completely still body of his disciple. Mission obviously accomplished as far as he was concerned the boy stood staring eye to eye with the much more ancient martial arts master, his hands on the hips of his gi; a copy of the one worn by the individual kneeling on the ground.
 
The silence lasted for a few moments: Happosai was too surprised to speak, his student was too scared, and the little boy was too busy staring. Finally it was the youngest person who broke the lull, turning and kicking the older man who was prostrate on the ground while asking, “Hey, Pops? Who's this ol' oompa loompa guy? Huh? And why ya diggin' in the dirt like that? Ya drop ten yen or something? Huh, Pop? Huh?”
 
“On your knees, boy! Show some respect!!” Lightning fast the older man reached out with his closest hand to force the boy face-down in the dirt just like he was. “This is Master Happosai, the wise, powerful, venerable and (hopefully) forgiving Master who trained me. He's the Master of the Founding School of Anything Goes Martial Arts, so you owe him your loyalty and complete obedience!!”
 
Happosai twirled one of his wispy whiskers at this description of him, his anger at the boy's insolence slightly mollified. He noticed the blue-eyed tyke worming his head up from under his father's hand to look at him doubtfully.
 
“Ya sure, Pops? He don't look so tough to me. Hell! I think even I might be taller'n him!”
 
“Shut up, boy!!” The youngster's father quivered in fear about what his master might due to him in response to the child's disrespect. But he was surprised when the evil one simply chuckled dryly.
 
“So you think you might be taller than me, do you boy? But what difference does that make? Look at your father; he's taller and heavier than ten of me put together, but he bows at my feet because he knows I could crush him like the maggot he is anytime I want. Don't you Genma?”
 
“Yes, Oh Mighty Master! Listen to the Master with respect, Ranma!!”
 
“If you say so, Pops,” the boy replied, doubt still evident in his voice.
 
Happosai looked at the two forms prostrate before him; one large and shaking with dread, the other small and fearless. “Up! The both of you!” Happosai suddenly snapped. As the two got to their feet he looked them over closely. Finally he spoke to his anxious disciple, “So, I take it this is your boy, Ranma, is that right, Genma?”
 
“Yes, All-Powerful Master,” Genma replied figuring some more sucking up couldn't hurt in an attempt to stave off his superior's wrath.
 
“And what are you doing with him out here, so far from your home?”
 
“I'm training him in the Art, oh Glorious Master. I know my own skills are like the flicker of a firefly in the glare of your sunlight…No! The supernova brilliance that are your own…”
 
Happosai tuned out Genma's pitiful attempts at flattery and instead focused his attention on the little boy in front of him. He had to chuckle internally at the confused look on the child's face as he listened to his father kiss up to this strange person. Evidently because of his youth, Ranma hadn't become aware of the sheer amount of self-serving bullshit that was contained within Genma. Happosai allowed his keen ki senses to expand and encompass the boy, lightly touching him in all the right areas to detect his abilities and his potentialities. Then the ancient master let those senses delve deeper into the youngster's core, seeing what he could find. As Genma nattered on, his master went deeper and deeper into his son, surprise and awe growing in Happosai's mind, although nothing showed on his face.
 
“So you're training him, are you?” Happosai eventually said, breaking off his examination as well as his student's blathering. “Well, show me then.”
 
“Uh, Master?”
 
“I said `Show me,' you blithering idiot!” Happosai hopped up to crack Genma on his kerchief-covered head with his metal pipe. “Pretend I'm not here; just go about your normal training day.”
 
“Uh, all right, Master. Whatever you say,” Genma was clearly confused, but was equally obviously happy not to be suffering the torments of the damned at the hands of his evil master. Therefore, he turned to his son and began their normal afternoon sparring session.
 
Or, brawl, if you prefer.
 
The battered wolf, part of an impromptu training test by Genma for his son, slunk off unnoticed as the pair of martial artists continued their battle. All the while, Happosai sat on a nearby rock and watched them, smoking a pipe. And as the smoke took the shape of various pieces of lingerie, his dark, beady little eyes never left the small, spinning, dodging, battling form of Ranma Saotome.
 
That Night
 
Ranma was sleeping quietly as the night chill descended on the forest clearing, leaving only two figures around the lightly flickering campfire. Genma Saotome, his large, chubby frame closest to the tent that contained his only son and heir, kept glancing out of the corner of his eyes at his wizened master who continued to calmly smoke his pipe, seemingly content in the peace of the night. It's not right! Genma snarled internally. The Old Letch is never this quiet. That is unless he's planning somethingsomething horrible. A cold sweat arose on the elder Saotome's brow at this thought as anything his master was scheming would certainly bring him only pain and misery. Suddenly the pervert in question spoke, his voice causing Genma to start in a combination of surprise and fear.
 
“Genma!”
 
“Yes, oh Merciful Master?”
 
Happosai snorted at that, “'Merciful'?! Who gives a damn for mercy?! You should know better than that you idiot!”
 
“Yes, Master! Sorry, Master!” Genma immediately began the Crouching Tiger Special Attack, the one martial arts skill he was most proficient in.
 
“Pitiful,” Happosai spat. “Genma, you worm, I have a proposal for you.”
 
“A, a pro-pro-proposal?!” Genma stuttered in shock. The Evil One never proposes anything! He orders! What could this be? He didn't have long to wait.
 
“In return for soothing my wrath and my forgetting you and your brain-dead companion's numerous misdeeds and insolence to me, your Most Honored and All-Powerful Master, you will give me your son.”
 
“My son, Master?!!”
 
“Yes, your boy, Ranma, seems to have some small potential,” Happosai vastly understated. “At least more than you and that fool Soun ever showed. Amazingly you don't seem to have bungled his training too much so far; you've only left a few gaping holes in his skills. But I can fix those soon enough before we move on to the real training.” Happosai cackled evilly and rubbed his gnarled hands in anticipation.
 
“Uh, thank you, Master?” Genma put forward diffidently, unsure if he was being complimented or criticized. “But…”
 
“Shut up, you boil on the universe's ass!” Happosai wheeled on his student sending the larger man back to the ground to cower in fear. “Real training! That's what that boy needs! What was your plan for him next, Genma?”
 
“Well, Master. I was planning to go back to Tokyo so he could get some schooling and also so I could train him in this incredible new technique I found out about.”
 
“Schooling?! Bah! Who needs it?! Although,” Happosai ruminated. “The pretty schoolgirls in those delectable little uniforms are always a good reason to stop by any nearby schools. But to actually attend school? What a waste of time!!” Happosai took out some of his anger by smacking his disciple in the head. “Well, what's this `incredible technique' then?”
 
Genma reached into his dirty gi and brought out an even more soiled and tattered booklet, which Happosai immediately snapped out of his hands and began skimming through as his student spoke. “It's called the Neko-ken or Cat Fist technique; it's supposed to be unbeatable.”
 
Tie the student with fish sausage and drop him into a pit of starving cats, blah, blah, blah, Happosai read over quickly, not bothering to read every single detail. Details were for pansies after all, not dreaded masters of the martial arts, right? Right? RIGHT?
 
Hmm, Happosai mused. It seems to have potential, but “Fool!” Happosai cracked Genma's skull with his pipe again smashing the younger man's face into the dirt. “Idiot!!”
 
“I'm sorry, Master!!” Genma whined. “But what…?”
 
“You're too soft!” SMACK! Another belt to the head. “How many times have I told you that you have to be merciless if you want to become a true Master of the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts?!! Did I ever show you or Soun any kindness?! Did I pamper you?!!”
 
“No, Master!!” Genma answered with heartfelt truthfulness as his mind involuntarily went back to the horrors of his training. “But I tried to…”
 
“Shut up!! `But I tried' Bah!! `Tried' what?! To turn your son into a weak-kneed pansy?!!” Happosai looked at the booklet in his hand in disgust before slapping Genma's face with it and letting it fall to the ground. “Cats?!! How could cats teach the boy anything, you moron?! Now tigers…Yes, now starving tigers… They could certainly teach the boy a thing or two…Yes! And maybe wolves after that! After all, if this thing works with one animal, why not with…?” Happosai rubbed his chin in speculation either not noticing or ignoring the sweat drops rolling down his student's face. Eventually, however, he turned back to face the prostrate Genma Saotome. “So what's it to be, Genma? Will you face my wrath or give me your son so I can properly train him?”
 
“My son! My son!!” Genma immediately volunteered, desperate to save his own fat ass. “Would you like a written document signing over my parental rights?! I can gift wrap him!! Anything you want, Master!!”
 
“Fine then,” Happosai grunted ignoring his disciple's continued babbling. “We'll tell Ranma in the morning and then he and I will be on our way.”
 
As the fire dwindled to nothingness three people dreamt happy dreams. In Ranma Saotome's he twirled like a cyclone, his fists and feet flashing out like lightning, their impacts like that of raining meteors until his foe collapsed with a thundering groan of defeat. “Take that, ya dirty Pops!” The dream Ranma crowed. “You'll never take my octopus puffs again! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!” A grin crossed the face of the deeply dreaming little boy as his dream self defeated the nasty, food-stealing ogre that was his father again and again.
 
Genma Saotome's dreams in turn centered on the complete absence of his evil master from his life once and for all. The dream Genma was lazing on a beach where the trees dipped down to offer him the tastiest of fruits, the mugs on the table at his side were ever-brimming with ice cold alcohol, and an endless stream of impeccably polite waiters brought him dish after dish of the world's most expensive and delicious foods. Right at the edge of perfect horizon one could see a small boat just disappearing from view and somehow Genma simply knew that on that boat was the devil who had plagued his life ever since he had taken him on as his student. But now that threat was ant small and getting ever smaller, soon to vanish, never to return. Genma smiled at this wonderful dream version, then rubbed his rumbling stomach as his dream self gorged himself.
 
Happosai too was wrapped up in the most beauteous of dreams. Dreams that brought a deep, appreciative smile to the most twisted martial arts master in the world. What was he dreaming of, one might ask? Panties, bras, and other ladies unmentionables, of course. He's Happosai! What else would he dream of?!
 
The Next Morning, Shortly After Dawn
 
“OK, Pops! I'm ready for trainin'!” Ranma stepped out of the woods, still in the midst of adjusting his gi after taking care of his morning `business.' Ranma stopped at the serious look on his father's face, noticing that that strange old guy was still at their campsite.
 
“I've got important news for you, boy,” Genma began, anxious to get it over with so that he could get as far away from his master as quickly as possible. “The Master and I talked together last night and he has decided to take over you're training. You're so lucky, boy! To learn at the feet of the Great Master of the Founding School of Anything Goes Martial Arts is a treasure beyond price! You should bow to him immediately to show your respect and devotion. Bow, boy!” Genma bellowed when Ranma simply turned to look at Happosai, a deeply skeptical expression on his face.
 
“Are ya pullin' my leg, Pops?” Ranma asked after a sketchy bow. “This old geezer don't like he could teach me much of nuthin'.”
 
Genma's eyes bugged out and sweat began pouring off his face at these disrespectful comments. He opened his mouth to shout down his son, worried that his master would cancel the deal in anger for his son's insolence, but he was quickly brought up short.
 
“Let me handle this, Genma,” Happosai walked off to one side of the clearing gesturing for Ranma to follow him. As they approached a large boulder that dominated that particular forest clearing he spoke. “So, you still think I'm nothing special do you, Ranma? You really think the Master of the Founding School of Anything Goes Martial Arts has nothing to teach you?”
 
The little boy snorted, “Well, I ain't seen you do nuthin'.”
 
“That's a good point, Ranma,” Happosai stopped in front of the boulder which was massive, over ten feet in height and probably a bit greater than that in width and depth. “Well, what do you think of this?” As soon as his master's bony finger began approaching the huge stone, Genma immediately flung himself back, curling himself into a ball for some degree of protection. Ranma, not knowing what to expect was hit full blast when the gigantic rock suddenly exploded in response to Happosai's touch, gravel and debris from the detonation scattering everywhere.
 
“Why the hell'd ya do that for, old man?!?!” Ranma's piping voice shouted in outrage in the midst of his coughing as he pulled his battered body out from under the pile of rock chips and dirt that had sent him flying twenty feet away from where he had originally been standing. Coughing and waving away the thick dust that still covered the clearing he stumbled his way back towards where he had last seen the shrunken master who had just caused the biggest explosion he'd ever seen in his young life. Along the way he absentmindedly dabbed at some of the streamers of blood dripping along his face caused by the stones that had knocked him for a loop.
 
Arriving back at his original position he found Happosai calmly smoking his pipe looking none the worse for the wear for being right at the center of the massive blast. As Ranma staggered to a halt in front of him, Happosai took the pipe away from his lips and commented, “That's called the Bakusai Tenketsu or Breaking Point technique. What'd you think?”
 
“Ya `bout knocked my head off, dummy!” Ranma yelled, but his face quickly cleared of anger. “Are ya gonna teach me how to do it?”
 
“If you're good enough.”
 
“Cool!”
 
“So I take it that you're willing to accept me as your master after all then, Ranma?”
 
“Yeah, OK. If Pops says it's all right,” Ranma looked over at his father who was nodding his head so hard it looked like it was going to cause what few brains he had to shake right out.
 
“Good,” Happosai stood up, knocking the dottle out of his pipe and tucking it away. “Go pack your things; we've got some traveling to do.” As Ranma dashed off to collect his few belongings Happosai cocked his eye at Genma, causing the chunky man to pale in fear. “And you; I don't want to see you again so don't try to follow us. If you do…” Happosai's voice trailed away suggestively.
 
“NO! No, no problem!” Genma hurried to reassure his evil master. “No, Master. I won't follow you. But if…I mean, if…If it's…you know…not a…Well, I mean…”
 
“Spit it out, retard!”
 
“Well, I was just wondering if I could see Ranma again sometime,” Genma spoke quickly, trying to get it all out without angering his master again. “Maybe when he's around 15 or so? I promised his mother that…”
 
“Fine, fine, fine,” Happosai muttered. He looked over to where Ranma was just finishing putting the last of his things in his backpack and then asked, “Well, how old is he now?”
 
“Uh, he just turned five, Master.”
 
“I'll bring him back shortly after he's sixteen then. That should be enough time, I guess. Depending on him. We'll meet you in Osaka.”
 
“Oh, thank you so much, Master! You're too good to your worthless student!”
 
“Yes, I know,” Happosai glared at Genma as Ranma joined the two older men, his bag on his back and ready to travel. “Say goodbye to your father, Ranma,” Happosai ordered him. “We're going on a long training trip and you won't see him for quite a while.”
 
“OK,” Ranma accepted what he was told easily, his short life already full of extended training trips and saying goodbye to people. “See ya around, Pops. So, where we goin', Sensei?”
 
“Call me `Master',” Happosai ordered. “Well first we're going to Kyoto to see what you're capable of. After that we'll go to Korea, China, India and various places in Southeast Asia for your training. Japan can sometimes get a bit cramped for serious training. All those stupid rules! `Child Abuse,' this! `Destruction of Property,' that! Phooey!! Who needs `em!?”
 
“Cool,” Ranma said as they began walking away from the campsite and his father, the young boy's mind full of images of the places he was going to be seeing and the awesome martial arts techniques he'd be learning. “Is that where you picked up that Baking Pot thing?”
 
“The Breaking Point or Bakusai Tenketsu, Ranma. Yes, that's right. When I was a young man I went on a similar trip. It's a great opportunity for you to educate yourself and build character, just like I did.”
 
“All right. Sounds good.” After a few moments of silence he asked, “So this `character' thing? What is it? Is it some kinda muscle or somethin'?”
 
Happosai cocked an eye at his newest and youngest student. Of course with Genma for a father he wouldn't have much of an idea what character is, the old man thought to himself before answering, ignoring his own widely acknowledged, complete lack in that particular area. “Well, yes I suppose you might consider character to be something like a muscle. It's just one you can't see.” Another short silence. “And perhaps not quite as useful as other muscles.”
 
Ranma pondered this for a while. “Well then, if it's all the same to you, Master, I'd rather just build the regular muscles.”
 
“Yes, perhaps that's for the best, my boy,” Happosai admitted. “I never really saw the big deal about character anyway. Let's just forget the whole thing.”
 
“You got it, Master!”
 
Meanwhile back in the clearing Genma Saotome slowly gathered his belongings and tried to figure out what to do next. Telling his wife the truth was completely out of the question, of course. So probably the best thing would be just to keep traveling around Japan sending her postcards from him and `Ranma.' It would definitely be more difficult now that he didn't have the boy to trade off for free food and lodging, but at least that way his wife wouldn't have to worry.
 
Or make him commit seppuku.
 
Anyway, eleven years was a long time and anything could happen in that time. If worst came to worst he could always kidnap a kid or something to cover himself. “Trouble delayed is happiness today,” the lazy thief said to himself as he pulled his backpack on with a grunt and began walking in the opposite direction from the one taken by his master and only child. “Well, since I don't have to train the boy anymore, I might as well stop off for a drink or two. I think I remember a little bar off the highway back around…”
 
And so Genma and Ranma Saotome, father and son, went their separate ways without a backward glance on either's part. They would meet again in eleven years in Osaka and it was then that Genma would learn that trouble delayed is often trouble doubled. Or tripled. Exponentially. To the point of infinity.