Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Europa to Ganymede wa koori fukusui desu. // Europa and Ganymede emerge from the ice. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #4 - Europa to Ganymede wa koori fukusui desu. // Europa and Ganymede emerge from the ice.
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Japanese Terms:
N/A

~-~-~-~-~

The man hid the wreckage in a slew of bushes. He directed his attention towards his surroundings. He walked forward looking for anything that could give him a clue of his location. He looked for trashcan so he could find a newspaper. Luckily, he found the trashcan, looked down, and found a newspaper. He picked it up and scanned at it. He couldn't understand it for it was in Asian kanji. He wasn't sure if he was in China or Japan. But he was relieved to know of his location when he heard a young child say "Arigatou."

"Oh, man!" he said as he threw the newspaper back into the trashcan.

****

Beverly Hills, California, United States.

A family with the surname Kelly rode in their black caravan.

A brunette haired girl with knee-length, bangless hair, and brown eyes sat in the back seat. She crossed her arms and looked out the window. "I don't understand why we have to go. Why didn't you turn them down and get a *better* job here?" she said with a smug look on her face. She shook her hair out of her face and continued staring at the beautiful, Beverly Hills scenery.

Her father sighed. "Eliza, It's an opportunity of a lifetime. Besides, You'll love it there." he replied.

Eliza rolled her eyes. "It's not Paris," she mumbled.

"Eliza." her brunette haired mother whined. The cold, air conditioner air blew her shoulder-length, bangless hair from her eyes. Her brown eyes shown brightly as the Sun's rays collided with them. "Can you at least try to like the idea?" she asked.

She sighed. "Alright, I'll try."

"Good." her mother replied as she rubbed her second trimester, pregnant stomach.

****

Holden residence.

A bangless, brunette haired girl with her bangs streaked blonde and blue eyes sauntered into the family room holding a group of mail. She shifted through the mail until she found what she was looking for -- a envelope from a foreign exchange agency. She became ecstatic when she saw it. Her mother and younger brother raced into the room.

"What's all the excitement about?" asked her dirty-blonde, shoulder-length haired mother. Her blue eyes hid behind sophisticated, brown glasses.

She quickly opened the envelope and hastily opened and read the letter. "I got into the exchange program."

"Where to?" her short brown, haired brother asked. His blue eyes matched his mother and sister's blue eyes.

"Japan."

"Congratulations." both her mother and brother said as they hugged her.

She suddenly thought of something. "Oh, I'm going to go pack right now!" she said hysterically as she ran to her bedroom.

****

Tokyo, Japan, Minato-ku district.

Hikawa-jinja.

Jovian walked into the guest room and hopped onto the bed. He sat down, rolled into a ball, sighed, and fell asleep.

He began mumbling in his sleep. "Baka Serpenna. You'll never get away with this, you bitch. You...you destroyed the Whi-White Millennium..."

He remembered the talk of the White Millennium and seeing actual simulations of its reign and destruction. Serpenna was the one responsible for its demise. In his mind, he saw her laughing with victory as she fled the aftermath. He wouldn't let that happen again, especially to Earth.

Right before his mind, a surge of tremendous energy sped toward him. As soon as it reached his view, a hand touched, which woke him from his nightmare. He looked up and saw a familiar face. He was happy to see the calmness in Kali's face.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." That wasn't true. She knew something was wrong. All she had to do was to weasel the information out of him. But before she could continue, Jovian stood up, jumped onto the ground, and walked out of the room.

****

Scorpion Stinger.

Serpenna walked down the hallway as she talked to Deviot about the ship's logs. Out of the blue, Trakeena rushed up behind them.

"Mother, When I was watching the viewing screen, I notice a red streak passing us by."

"So, What's your point?" Deviot remarked.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Serpenna added onto her daughter's remark with a glare, which snapped him erect. "I think it might be the Red Galaxy Ranger. May I go play with him?"

"Does he pose a direct threat to you?" she asked.

"Well, no."

"Then, why do you want to destroy an inferior being?"

"Because he destroyed father! He should pay!" Deviot grinned. "What are you grinning about?!"

"Oh, nothing, nothing..."

"Trakeena, no you can't. We have bigger issues to deal with. Now, do you understand?"

"Yes, alright." she said painfully.

****

Mall.

Kali, Crystal, and Hillary walked through the hall. Kali dragged them into a department store. It was something that Crystal didn't want to endure. Hillary became bored right away and wanted to go someplace else of her interest.

Crystal crossed her arms. "How long are we going to be?" she moaned.

"I'm hungry." Hillary added wittily.

"O, Stop your complaining. We're only going to be here for an hour." Kali remarked.

As they walked into the department store, both Kali and Hillary noticed a similar face. They recognized her as their American best friend Ashley Holden.

"Ashley!" they alerted. The girl turned her head and recognized the girls as her best friends. She walked towards them.

"Kali, Hillary, What are you doing here?"

"We're here because of an exchange program." Kali answered, "Our brothers are also here so they won't feel eccentric about their siblings traveling to a remote country. What are you doing here?"

"The same as you."

"So, Where are you staying?" Hillary asked.

"Um...In the 'host' family, Kino Makoto: I've already placed my things there but I still have to get settled."

"That's where I'm staying. Kali's staying at Hikawa-jinja. Our brothers are staying at a friend of hers, Chiba Mamoru."

"Who are these losers?" a female voice said from behind Ashley. The girl walked forward. She wore her hair long, bangless, and brown. Her eyes matched her hair.

"Don't call my friends losers!" Ashley demanded.

"Oh, Sorry." she said in English. Kali repeated the statement to Crystal in Japanese.

"So anyway, this is Eliza Kelly. I met her on the way here. Her parents just moved here. They offered to help drop my things off and to take us to the mall."

"Boy, That's reckless. Wait until your parents hear about this." Hillary mumbled. Eliza glared at her but she wasn't intimidated.

"Eliza, These are my best friends from American, Kali Pryor and Hillary Dunn." Eliza didn't say a word. "So, Who's your friend?"

"Watashi no namae wa O'Bryan Crystal desu. [My name is Crystal O'Bryan.]" Crystal introduced. Kali whispered the statement to the two girls.

"Um...Konnichiwa."

"Hmm...how interesting." Eliza commented pretentiously. Kali could tell that Eliza didn't want to be in that environment. I'll ask about that later, she thought.

They suddenly heard a strong commotion. They were obligated to investigate it, but they went towards the sound anyway. They walked out of the store and suddenly noticed a creature attacking the innocent civilians. Eliza and Ashley didn't know what it was or where it came from. They looked at their friends and knew just by the look on their faces that they knew something.

Kali, Crystal, and Hillary recognized the creature. "Deviot!" they alerted.

"Huh? What?" Eliza and Ashley said as they swiftly looked at the other girls and the creature. But before they could get answers, there was a flash of red and green light. Their friends changed right before their very eyes.

"Flame Encircle!"

"Stupid bitches! Die!" Deviot coughed as he released new found energy from his gauntlet. He swiftly jumped backwards away from the gas. The senshi pushed their friends out of the way.

Jovian swiftly ran towards them.

Deimos released another round of gas but stronger.

"Minna, I've found more senshi." he alerted. The senshi looked him.

"What? Where?" Io asked.

"They're your friends, Eliza and Ashley." Ashley's eyes widened. She knew what he meant. Can that be, she thought. "Here, girls, take these wands. You'll know what to do." he said to the two girls. They took them submissively. They did indeed know what to do.

"Europa Crystal Power, Make Up!" Eliza shouted as she raised her henshin wand. Ice emitted from the top. The ice flowed in front of her, expanded, and wrapped around her body. It formed her bodysuit, collar, choker, and brooch. Lightning crashed on her, which formed the rest of her fuku. Then, she stepped forward and struck a pose, posing with her right hand on her hip and with a glamorous look on her face.

"Ganymede Crystal Power, Make Up!" Ashley shouted as she raised her henshin wand. Frost emitted from the top. The frost quickly froze upon her body, which formed her bodysuit, gloves, boots, brooch, bows, and collar. Lightning struck her body, and she appeared in her entire sailor fuku. She posed to her left side and with her arms crossed.

"What now?" Europa asked.

Jovian saw Deviot emerging from dissipating gas. "Quick! Attack now!" Words seemed to come from their minds and through their lips.

"Thundering Ice Enrapture!" Sailor Europa shouted as she brought her hands to the midway up her right side. She slowly moved it straight above her head. As ice combined into a ball, lightning struck and surrounded itself around the ball. She plunged it into the ground and raced towards Deviot, electrocuting him and leaving him in a twenty degree temperature.

"Thundering Ice Blow!" Sailor Ganymede shouted as lightning surrounded her fists. She brought her fists close to her chin and opened them. She closed her eyes and inhaled. She quickly opened them and exhaled icy mist surrounded by lightning. It swirled around her and aimed towards Deviot. As soon as it impacted him, he was blown backwards.

"Fire..."

"Volcanic..." But before they could continue, Deviot was teleported out of their vicinity.

****

Ichinohashi Park.

Trakeena attacked the dark haired man. As he reached to activate a device on his left arm, she stuck her sword through the bottom of his hand. He hollered in pain as she slowly slipped it out. He grasped his bleeding arm as she slashed his chest. As she walked towards him, she was kicked in the back. She looked and recognized the person.

"You!!" she said to a female brunette with glasses, the same girl she fought during her first battle with the senshi.

"Yes, Trakeena, It's me. What are you going to do about it?" she remarked in English. The man watched this confrontation.

"I'm going to destroy you, you stupid senshi!"

"Let's see you try. And don't be so cocky about it, you ugly bitch." That comment upset her and lounged toward the girl, but the girl wittly kneed her in the stomach. Trakeena tried again but was stopped when a loud voice demanded her to return.

"Why mother?"

"Come!" Serpenna growled. A disgusted look appeared on Trakeena's face.

"I'll get you next time." she said as she teleported back to the ship.

"That's what they all say." the girl said nonchalantly.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
Edited.
geovisit();