Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Iwa na shichishou // Rocky lives ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #5 - Iwa na shichishou // Rocky lives
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Note 1: "~~~~" means the same scene, different time. ^_^;

Note 2: There's another tutorial at the end of the page. ^^

Japanese Terms:

~-~-~-~-~

Ichinohashi Park.

The girl turned around.

The man looked at her blankly. He did not know what to think. "Who are you?" he asked in pain.

She stared at him, trying to figure out why Trakeena wanted to destroy him. A few seconds later, she began to talk. "I'll answer your question if you answer mine. But first, lets get you to a hospital?" she said as she walked towards him. She bent down, grasped his elevating hand, and helped him up.

"Thanks." he grunted.

"You're welcome." she said as he held onto her.

****

Hospital.

The girl retrieved Mizuno-san to attend to the man's wounds. She knew she could trust her and knew that Mizuno-ishi would believe any story the girl told her.

As Mizuno-san spoke to the man, the girl translated for her.

Mizuno-san read the name on the chart and began to speak. "Oke, Corbett-san, lets see what we can do for you." she said in Japanese, as she placed the chart down and started examining his wounds. When the girl heard Mizuno-san say his surname, she became interested.

"She's going to look over your wounds." the girl responded.

"You can understand that?" he replied.

"Yes." she remarked, "By the way, I'm Hillary Dunn."

"Leo Corbett." he replied, "I'm guessing you know that already."

"This will need extra attention." Mizuno-san concluded in Japanese as she looked at his hand.

"Your hand will need extra attention." Hillary translated.

****

Kino apartment.

As the front door opened, Hillary Dunn walked into the apartment supporting Leo Corbett on her shoulder. He looked uncomfortable and tried, so tried that he looked like he could pass out at any second.

Hillary managed to get him into a spare bedroom. She walked him into the dark room, leaving the hall light to illuminate the room. But somehow, she was able to hold on to Leo as she undid the bed and placed him under the covers.

"Thanks." he said.

"You're welcome." she smiled, "Can I get you anything?"

"Not right now. Thanks anyway though." Something just occurred to him. "You're not from Japan, are you?"

"Correct. I'm an exchange student. I traveled here with my older brother, my best friend, and her two older brother." she answered. "I live with Kino Makoto. Just recently, I found out that my other best friend became an exchange student and stays with Makoto."

He wondered what she was or, besides from her name, who she was. "So, what are you?"

"I'll tell you if you tell would tell me why Trakeena was after you." He nodded. She began to leave but stopped and looked behind her. "But that'll have to wait until later. Besides, you need your rest. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." he said as she slowly closed the door.

~~~~

The door to the spare room opened, suddenly walking Leo from his sleep.

Hillary walked into the room with a tray of flood. "Oh, sorry." she apologized as she placed it on the night stand.

"That's okay." he said squinting.

"I thought I would serve you breakfast before I leave for school." she added. He eyed her uniform. She knew what he was looking at and replied, "Yeah, it's a school uniform. It's customary, but I don't mind."

"Thanks."

"No problem." she said, "By the way, I'll be sending someone over to take care of you while I'm at school: my brother. I explained to him the situation and he'll be happy to help out."

"Thank you."

****

Scorpion Stinger.

Trakeena tried sneaking aboard the ship but she was spotted by one of the Snakewinders. It made a constant hissing noise, causing the others to partake with each other. They hissed until Serpenna and Deviot arrived. Trakeena turned around to face her mother's ireful countenance. Deviot smirked, knowing that it'll be her turn to get bitched at for disobedience and couldn't wait to see her punishment.

"Trakeena, How dare you disobey me! I told you not to pursue whatever you went to Earth for. We have bigger issues to deal with." Serpenna said irately.

"I'm sorry, mother. I don't know what came over me." Trakeena apologized.

"We don't need you to indulge in an off-set agenda." Deviot smiled but it didn't last long. "Besides, That'll be next thing we'll work on but one thing at a time." Trakeena smiled. "Now, go to your quarters."

****

Juuban Koutou Gakkou.

During English class, Hillary tried hard to focus on the subject but Leo's injuries keep slipping into her mind. She shook that thought out of her mind and once again focused her attention towards the lesson.

I'll check up on him this afternoon, she thought, I don't know how Rei-chan's going to react when she finds out that I missed a senshi meeting but I won't let that bother me.

****

As Hillary walked towards the Kino apartment, Jovian ran up to her. She noticed that Jovian was out of breath. She knew he had found something or someone, possibly un-awakened senshi.

"What's up, Jovian?"

"I need you to come with me," he panted.

"Why? Did you find more un-awakened senshi?"

"Hai. There are two new senshi from your school."

"Hmm...I didn't notice."

"Lets go."

"I'm sorry, Jovian, I can't. I have things to do. Can't you get someone else?"

"Well, yeah, but you're the closest person that I could it to." he sighed, "I guess I'll have to get someone else."

"And, I'm sorry."

****

Kino apartment.

When Hillary walked into the apartment, she could hear two men talking. She figured the voices were Leo and her brother's. She decided that she would change before she spoke to them.

She took off her schools, went into her room, and closed the door behind her.

A minute later, Hillary emerged from her room dressed in blue jeans, a v-neck burgundy shirt that closely reveals the breast crack, and a pair of white socks.

She headed for the spare bedroom.

!~!~!~!

As the two talked, they heard a knocking at the door. Bryce went to answer it. When the door opened, he found his sister waiting to see them.

He quickly noticed the semi-revealing shirt and became somewhat protective of her by making suggestive moments to leave. But she whispered to him to not worry as long as he's there to watch her.

"So, Can I come in?" she whispered.

"Oh, alright." he said, making room for her to walk into the room.

"Hi." Leo greeted.

"Hi, How are you feeling?" He didn't respond quite fast but she could tell he wasn't feeling all that better. "Like eh."

"Yeah, that's a better way to put it." he chortled.

Bryce watched them flirt with each other but couldn't stand it. So, he decided to change the subject. "So, we should get things understood about the Trakeena situation."

"You're right. It's about time."

****

Hikawa-jinja.

Two girls stood admiring two beautiful sticks.

One girl wore her brown hair short. Her bangs were long and messy. She mostly kept them hung over her right eye. Her green-blue eyes gleamed seriously. Her attire was eccentric, wearing all leather.

The second girl wore her brown hair short, short as Hotaru's but less manicured. Her hair shimmered with orange highlights, matching her glimmering personality. Her attire was casual, wearing blue overalls and a short-sleeved red shirt.

"Remember what we told you." Crystal responded.

"Are you sure you're not insane?" the serious girl asked.

Eliza glared at her and sighed with disbelief.

****

Tokyo Tower.

Deviot roamed the structure. He needed some time before the senshi found out was he was up to. But it was too late; the senshi had arrived.

"Don't you have anything better to do than interrupting one's work? You know, that's not nice." he chortled.

"Oh, Urusai! [Shut up!]" Sailor Deimos shouted. Deviot ignored her and released a charge of energy from his gauntlet. The senshi swiftly moved out of the way and spread out.

"Thundering Rock Bombard!" shouted a serious voice as the attack bombarded towards Deviot. But he nimbly moved out of the way while the attack bombarded a fence and destroyed it on impact.

"Let me try." cried another voice. "Thunder Crash!" Lightning surrounded Deviot and crashed upon him making him deaf.

"Now!" shouted Uranus.

Eternal Sailormoon took out her scepter. "Silver Moon..." But before she could continue, Deviot nimbly rose and rammed towards them. Suddenly, Brak and Io attacked him from behind.

"Where have you been?!" Sailor Mars demanded.

"Not now!" Sailor Neptune urged.

But before they could continue, Deviot took the chance to teleport away.

Io noticed two new senshi were in their company. One wore green and brown and the other wore green and orange. "I see we have two new senshi in our group." she noted referring to the senshi with the brown and orange, "Sailors Callisto and Amalthea, I presume." They nodded.

"Where were you two?" Sailor Mars demanded again.

"We had something to do." Brak replied, "We better get back to it." Io nodded. "Lets go."

****

Kino apartment.

"Maybe we should tell Makoto and Ashley when they get home." Bryce noted.

"You're right. Makoto might feel weird finding out that a man stayed at her home without her knowledge." Hillary replied.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
Edited: Proofread and Spell Checked.
geovisit();