Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Kakureru Himitsu // Hidden Secrets ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #6 - Kakureru Himitsu // Hidden Secrets
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Note 1: More Japanese dialogue in some areas of the episode. But don't worry, the translations are right next to them. ;) :)

Note 2: There's going to be some reference to the rangers' history by going to rangercentral.com. ;)

Japanese Terms:
Ofuda - Evil banishing scrolls

~-~-~-~-~

Kino apartment.

On that very morning, Hillary was up earlier than usual, waiting for Makoto and Ashley to awaken. This was a very tense moment for her. She didn't know how they would react. Then again, there was Makoto's usual side of her personality will manifest when she was in the vicinity of a male: her boy-crazy side.

Patience grew thin on her. She looked at the clock again and read the clock as 6:00, which was ten minutes from the last time she looked at it. She knew the mornings were usually slow for her but this time, it was even slower.

She couldn't take it anymore, so she decided that she would do something productive while she waited for her roommates to awaken. She decided that she would get herself ready for school early, and she thought about making everyone breakfast for a change.

~~~~

Leo woke up to the smell of bacon. As he tried to get to the source of the smell, he was bedridden with a stroke of pain from his chest. Even though he determinedly wanted to move, it was a battle that he couldn't win.

Just as he lied back down, Hillary walked into the room carrying a tray of food. When he saw her, a weak smile grew on his face. "Good morning." she greeted in English as she placed the tray onto the bedside table.

"Hey." he said as he tried to sit up.

"Here...let me help." she said as she helped him sit up. As he held onto the her and the bed, Hillary carefully placed a pillow behind his upper back for support. Then, she carefully placed the tray onto his lap.

"Thanks." he said, "So, have you got a chance to talk to your roommates about my presence?"

"No, not yet." she responded, "Sometime this morning, I plan to, that is if I could get a word spoken before they 'dash' out of the apartment." She let out a laugh. Leo replied with a painful laugh.

~~~~

Makoto and Ashley walked out of their bedrooms. Despite the somewhat messy hair and disoriented look on their faces, they were ready for the new day.

As Makoto walked by Hillary's bedroom, she noticed that her door was open. "Hillary-chan wa doko desu ka? [Where's Hillary?]" Ashley looked at her blankly. She was still new to the Japanese language, but good thing she was a quick study.

She shrugged. "I don't know." Ashley responded in Japanese. As soon as she finished her sentenced, they saw Hillary walking from the last spare bedroom, carrying a tray of eaten food. Makoto and Ashley looked at each, and returned their attention towards their friend.

As Hillary closed the bedroom door behind her, she noticed her roommates staring at her and the tray. She knew she would definitely have to explain this one. She let out a deep sigh.

"Hillary, who's in that room?" Makoto asked.

She decided to test them. "What makes you think that someone's in that room? Couldn't I have just eaten this tray of food in there by myself?" she responded deviously as she put away the tray, emptied the remaining food contents into the trash, and placed the dishes into the dishwasher.

"You *could* be right. But it doesn't make sense that that you would do that."

"That's true."

"So, who's in there?"

"Come on. Why don't you have a seat?" she said as she over to the couch. "Come on." she directed. They followed her and slowly sat down.

Hillary took in a deep breath. "Do you remember the day that Bryce and I ran off at the end of the battle?" They nodded their heads. "On the day that Eliza and Ashley became senshi, Trakeena attacked a man. His name's Leo Corbett..." but before she could continue, she was interrupted by a line of continuous questions.

"Why did she attack him? And where did he come from? And why must he stay here?" Makoto blurted uncontrollably.

An annoyed look appeared on Hillary's face. "I was just getting to that," she said irritably. She sighed and let her anger slide. "Earlier that day, Leo's vehicle crashed to Earth and later that day, Trakeena attacked him. He fought and destroyed sometime back and now wants revenge. And for some reason, she was able to overpower him, destroyed his morphing device, and managed to injure him. Luckily for me, I intervened and helped him. Then, I took him to the hospital where Ami's mother tended to him. Afterward, I made the decision to bring him here for now. By the next day, I made the decision to bring Bryce in on the situation. He said he'll help out while we're at school so Leo won't have to do any strenuous work."

Hillary took in a deep breath. "Leo's originally from Earth but lives on a planet called Mirinoi and where his powers come from, which he's hoping to explain when he's better."

"So, what do you say? Can he stay until he gets better?"

Makoto thought for a while. "Ah, alright..."

"Thank you. And he'll surely be grateful that you did so."
"I just hope he looks like my ex-boyfriend!!" Hillary glared at her as Ashley hit her forehead with her palm.

****

At the heart of the Minato-ku district.

Jovian paced his steps as he watched two brunettes make their way through the crowd. He knew they were the next to be awakened but he didn't know how to approach them. Though, he didn't want to wait until the last minute. He wanted the moment to be just right.

****

Scorpion Stinger, Trakeena's corridor.

Trakeena sat at her vanity brushing her hair, remembering the events from the day before. She was just about to destroy the Red Galaxy Ranger when that girl Sailor Io or whoever she was intervened. Then, her mother came to bring her back to the ship where she was shouted at for disobeying a direct order. Thus, her mother ordered her to be confined in her room for a while or until her mother says otherwise.

She hated her punishment. What sickened her the most was her other punishment, watching Deviot taking all the glory for himself. But that will soon change. And she'll always have her main objection on her mind, getting her revenge for her and her father.

She smirked.

****

As Makoto, Ashley, and Hillary walked down the street towards the Crown Game Center where they were suppose to meet the others. As they continued, questions remained on Makoto's mind.

"I still don't know why Trakeena wants him," she said, referring to her house guest, Leo Corbett.

"He and his friends fought her before and for Trakeena, it's a personal matter..." Hillary began.

"Why?"

Hillary sighed. "He personally destroyed her father, which *he* will explain when he gets better." Makoto nodded understandably.

But she couldn't resist asking another question. "And when can I see Leo-kun?!" she blurted. Then, she kept carrying on visualizing what he looked like. Hillary glared at her.

"Probably when she's not on a severe level of boy-crazy." Ashley muttered. Hillary snickered. Thankfully, Makoto was too boy-crazy to know what was happening in the real world.

Though, Makoto wasn't able to stay in her fantasy world because their communicators interrupted her thoughts. Makoto quickly answered hers. "Yes." She listened as Super Sailoruranus informed them of the situation. "No need. I have Hillary and Ashley with me, and we'll be right there."
****

When the senshi fought the Snakewinders, Deviot fired a blast of energy from his gauntlet throughout the business division as innocent civilians scattered in every direction. As the senshi fought him, they tried their best to balance the fold of maintaining order and security during their time of crisis. The senshi managed to shield the innocent civilians from the mayhem as they moved to safety. But Deviot took advantage of the situation and sent a stronger wave of energy from his gauntlet.

"Jupiter Oak Evolution!"

"Volcanic Eruption!"

"Thundering Ice Blow!" yelled three voices as three nature related attacks destroyed a line of foot soldiers.

Deviot didn't need to look because he already knew who intruded in on his glory. "Oh, I see it's more of you again. I knew you would come to each others aide." he said looking at the ground. He looked up. "They always do." he said turning his head to look at them.

"You know us all too well," Jzak said in a raspy tone.

"Well, I can change that." Deviot smirked as he let out another wave of energy from his gauntlet. The senshi tried their best to escape the path of the attack but he kept releasing wave after wave of energy, forcing them to withstand the pain of each attack. Deviot laughed. "Looks like you're not as powerful that you think you are especially with two new members of your team." he said referring to the two senshi with light gray and light magenta bows. Jupiter, Io and Ganymede didn't understand what he meant until they noticed that they had two new members to the team.

The first girl wore her brunette hair long and formed in a braid, which was held together with dark green and pink beads. Her dark green eyes showed a calming and caring personality.

The second girl wore her brunette hair long and held up in a braided bun with the loose tails flowing from the top. Her hair flowed with dark green streaks that matched her green eyes, which showed a quiet and shy personality.

They knew the girls were the next Jupiter sisters on Jovian's list: Leda and Himalia.

As Deviot prepared to send another wave of energy, Saturn ran in front of her comrades and held up her glaive horizontally into the sky. "Silent..." she shouted as he released another wave, "Wall!" She struggled to maintain her front. "Leda, Himalia...do your thing!" They looked at her, nodded, and immediately took action.

"Thunder Swan Crash!" Sailor Leda shouted as lightning crashed on her forehead creating an artificial tiara bolt. Lightning then forms at the top and sparks outward forming a large, green swan. The attack raced towards Deviot and the Snakewinders with immense force, quickly destroying half of the foot soldiers in its path. Luckily, Deviot dodged it before it could do any harm.

Sailor Himalia stepped forward. "Magics Shine!" she shouted as she pulled back her right arm. Then, green sparkly energy emitted from her fingertip and makes their way to the middle of her hand. As a green energy ball suddenly formed in her palm, she quickly placed her other hand underneath her that arm. Then, she quickly pushed her arm forward as the energy released from her grasp. Deviot thought this attack was going to be another pointless, offense attack...but he was wrong. Instead, it blinded him. He tried to get rid of the blindness but he failed.

The Mars sisters took the chance to use their ofuda on him. They quickly took it out and shouted, "Akuryou Taisan!" This was an unexpected event for Deviot. No one bothered to tell him about the scrolls. Was this some kind of plot against him? Did they know what he was planning? He didn't know. He will know soon enough. But right now, he needed to figure out how to get out of his little dilemma. Before he could continue, he heard the most horrifying words...

"Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!" He panicked as he saw the attack racing at an exceeding rate. But something happened: the attack suddenly dissolved. The senshi were perplexed for a second and realized who could have thrown it. Afterward, Deviot and the remaining Snakewinders were teleported away from them.

"I knew that might happened." Chak murmured.

"Now, we can get back to my apartment to take care of Leo-kun." Jupiter blurted.

"Who's he?" Neptune asked.

A guy? Where?" Eternal Moon, Mars, Venus, and Europa asked in sync.

"So, you told them?" Brak asked his sister.

"Sadly, yes." Io sighed.

As the brawl of boy-craziness continued, Leda and Himalia worked themselves into the conversation. Amalthea recognized Himalia as her long time friend Heather O'Neil and started introducing her friend to everyone while Himalia personally introduced Leda to Amalthea. Her name was Lydia Taylor.

****

Scorpion Stinger, Trakeena's corridor.
As Trakeena viewed the last segment of Deviot's battle, she became amused at his failure. He could barely do a job on his own without the interference of her mother. She's just waiting for the right moment for his ultimate failure so she could intervene and to take her rightful place by her mother. "My turn will come soon enough. Just you wait and see." she laughed.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
Edited: Proofread and Spell Checked.