Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Nagare no hagoshii // Streams of fury ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #7 - Nagare no hagoshii // Streams of fury
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Note: Slight Parental Advisory suggested. ;)

Japanese Terms:
N/A

~-~-~-~-~

Scorpion Stinger, the Throne Room.

Trakeena listened and watched as her mother yelled at Deviot. The yelling was felt throughout the room. This made her smile. She couldn't get enough of it. She loved indulging in his misery, and she wouldn't miss a minute of it.

Serpenna's throat hurt from the yelling. But the only person that caused her to yell that high was Deviot. "What am I going to do? I can't rely on the both of you for anything!" she said furiously. Of course, she was just blowing steam. She could always rely on her daughter but not Deviot. However, this time was different. How was she supposed to conquer and destroy everything good in the Universe if she didn't have competent workers? Silence settled throughout the room for a few minutes. Then suddenly, she thought of something...or someone. "I know of someone who could be of some use."

Trakeena was the first to respond, "Who, mother?"

"She's an old friend," she said. She took a pen and notepad and scribbled something on it. "Deviot, you can be of some service to me." Huh...what, Trakeena thought as Deviot raced forward.

"Yes, my queen."

Serpenna tore the sheet off the pad, folded it, and stuck it into an envelope. "Here, take this to a few Snakewinders, tell them to deliver this to the planet Olon, and to give it to the name of person on this envelope."

"Yes, my queen." he replied. I do as you request, my queen, but I'll deliver this myself, he laughed to himself. But before he could indulge in his plan, Serpenna interrupted his moment of thoughtful glory.

"And Trakeena, I want you to go with him."

Trakeena smirked. "Yes, mother, I understand." she said gratefully.

"But why?" Deviot whined.

"Because she doesn't trust you." Trakeena answered.

****

Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan.

Rain poured heavily on Hillary and Leo as their carefully walked down the sidewalk of Shibuya. Hillary held a burgundy umbrella in one hand as she held onto the semi-injured Leo. It's been a few days since his arrival. It only took a short time for him to explain the story behind Trakeena and Deviot's past existence and motives to Hillary and the other senshi: Trakeena's yearn to resort back to for final green form and Deviot's yearn to usurp every entity and gain more power. With the information that Leo provided, now they were one step closer to becoming further prepared.

"It's funny how things turn out," Leo commented, "I mean the chances that I got saved at the time that I absolutely needed it."

"I just happened to be nearby," Hillary replied, "and even if I wasn't, I'm sure someone would've come to help."

"That's true, but I am still grateful that you decided to risk your life for me even thought you were alone."

Funny, he didn't think it was stupid that I went on my own rather than take others along to help him, she thought. "Don't worry about it, even if it *was* stupid that I went alone but I'm always willing to help." she smiled slightly.

"Don't worry about it. I have a tendency to do stupid things myself." he joked. "Besides, I'm happy to know that I've got another person to watch my back, especially in a foreign city," Leo flirted. Hillary blushed.

"Sumimasen." a voice said as a body walked towards them from their left. The voice belonged to a tall, young girl whom looked like she was about sixteen years old. Her long brunette hair ran a little bit past her buttocks as a lime green and purple striped bow wrapped itself around the upper portion of her hair. Her brilliant blue eyes matched her elegant attire.

"Hai?" Hillary answered."

The girl noticed that the two possessed American features. "Oh, you're American." she said in English. Hillary nodded. "Then maybe you can help me..."

"Sure, we'll be happy to help you." Leo commented."

Do any of you know where I can find the Tokyo National Museum?"

Hillary thought about it for a moment and suddenly remembered where it was. "It's in the Ueno district." she answered, "Do you know where that is?"

"Yes, I do. And thank you for your help." she said. She hesitated for a minute then continued. "Bye and thanks again." she added as she jogged away.

As the girl jogged away, Leo and Hillary noticed Jovian following the girl. They have decided to stop and ask him why he was following her, besides the usual reason, the possibility of the girl being an awakened senshi.

As Leo whistled for him, Jovian's ears perked up, which caused him to look towards the sound's direction. He noticed Hillary and Leo standing a few feet from him. He gulped. Hillary looked at Leo; they nodded in agreement with something and looked back at Jovian. She used her finger to signal him to follow them.

!~!~!~!

As they walked underneath a lone roof of a building, Leo closed the umbrella for Hillary. Jovian shook the water out of his fur, soaking Hillary and Leo as they shielded themselves from the water droplets.

"I guess I should have kept it open." Leo joked. Hillary laughed softly as she took out a tissue to whip the water spots from her glasses.

Jovian grew impatient. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"We were wondering why you were following that girl who we were just talking to a couple minutes ago, besides the obvious of course." Hillary responded.

"What girl?" he responded nervously, "I wasn't following a girl." Hillary glared at him. "Okay, alright, I have a feeling that she is a senshi. Was that what you were wondering?" Jovian yammered. Before Leo and Hillary could answer, Jovian continued yammering. "Well, I got to go. See ya. Later. Bye." he said as he took off after the girl.

"Is he always like that, you know hast and indecisive?" Leo asked.

Hillary shrugged, " I don't know," she said sincerely. In fact, she didn't know the reason behind Jovian's motives nor what's going through his head most of the time, but she didn't care. She knew he would show all of his true colors sooner or later.

****

Jimbocho Bookstore.

Geri, Lydia, and Heather decided to spend their time at the Jimbocho Bookstore. Lydia thought that this was a good opportunity for Geri and Heather to get to know each other better. They explored the reduced bin, looking for books of their interest. Geri loved books on Astrology, Mythology, and the supernatural. She squealed with glee when she found a book on reincarnations. Lydia loved books on Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology. She smiled when she found one on Child Psychology. Heather loved novels and the classics. As soon as she found Helen Keller, she quickly sat down and started reading.

Geri directed her attention away from her book and towards the relaxed Heather. "Are you always like that?" she asked.

Heather looked up at her. "Like what?"

Geri squatted. "Quiet and reserved."

"Well, I've never actually noticed until you, uh, mentioned it." she said quietly, "Why? Is that a problem for you?"

"I was just wondering," Geri answered, "and, no, it's not a problem for me."

Lydia smiled when she noticed Geri and Heather talking to each other. She could already tell that they were becoming close friends. "Well, why don't we go pay for our books and get some lunch." she commented.

****

Space, the M86 Galaxy, in the Moran Star System.

A purple, large, ringed planet revolved around a hot, white star called Abraxes 25. The planet possessed five medium-sized moons, moons that were as big as Jupiter's moon Amalthea. The planet was called Olon.

On the planet, the Snakewinders slithered from side-to-side on the planet's torrid terrain. They slithered until they found a gated city. They transformed into upper limb, bipedal beings and walked towards the gate. The gate slowly crept open as a tall figure approached them. The figure dropped to the ground when it saw them, knowing which warlord owned these foot soldiers, Serpenna!

"How can I be of some service to the oh-powerful one?" a male voice nervously asked. The man was indeed a humanoid, a slave more or less, but a prized slave.

One of the Snakewinders held out a note to him. He took it as he slowly rose from the ground. He carefully read the note and quickly reacted to what it read. "Right this way." he said nervously.

!~!~!~!

The slave took the foot soldiers into a villa where a she-monster conversed with other monsters; they were the rulers of the villa. The slave quickly fell to the ground. "Excuse me, Lady Dementia."

Dementia turned around and noticed her slave on the ground. She smirked. "What is it, Xonos?" she asked looked at her tanned, blue eyed, black haired, scarred slave.

Xonos stood up to face his master. She stared at him with her piercing red eyes, waiting for a reply. "Oh mighty one's foot soldiers are here to see you master." She quickly noticed the half dozen snake-like creatures by her slave's side.

"I see." she walked towards them, "What does Serpenna want from me?"

The same Snakewinder handed Dementia a note. Her grayish skin camouflaged itself onto the paper, making it seem as though it disappeared from reality. She stared heavily at the note as the sandy wind blew through her semi-braided black hair.

~~~~

Her thoughts formed into a memory, a memory of her and Serpenna together as teenagers on a destroyed kingdom.

"I'll always have your back, Serpenna, no matter what."

"And I will have yours." They smirked and let out a hideous laugh.

~~~~

"Tell her, of course I will come. She should know me by now." she smiled deviously.

****

Scorpion Stinger, Throne Room.

Serpenna sat waiting for that specific person to arrive. She hasn't seen this person in years and wondered how powerful that the person has become.

Deviot once again broke the silence, something that caused Serpenna's irritation for him to escalate every time he does it. It was one of hobbies even though he would get screeched at for his impudence, but he didn't care because he loved doing it. "Face it, they're not coming."

"Don't be so optimistic. It might bit you in the ass at the end." a female voice said from behind him, which startled Deviot in his spot.

Serpenna's eyes widened after she heard that familiar voice. The voice belonged to her loyal friend and follower Dementia. "I told you she would come." she commented. Deviot groaned. Serpenna, Trakeena, and Dementia looked at him with delight.

"Now, let's get down to business." Dementia announced.

"I agree." Trakeena commented.

"But first, I want everyone to get to know one another before moving on," Serpenna stated, "Trakeena, Deviot, I would like you to meet my good friend, Dementia. Dementia, I would like you to meet my daughter Trakeena and Deviot, one of my generals."

"Serpenna, your daughter is the splitting image of you, except for the eyes and hair of course. I suppose she got them from her father. And who was he, may I ask?"

Trakeena stepped forward. She was the first to respond. "My father was Scorpius, ruler of the Scorpion System." Dementia raised her eyebrow when she heard Scorpius' name because she knew of his reputation over the years of being a hardcore warlord.

"And where is he?" The room suddenly got quiet after Dementia said those words.

Anger ran through Trakeena's veins. "He was destroyed not too long ago by the Power Rangers." she growled. Dementia's eyes widened when Trakeena said the last two words of her reply.

"So, Is this why you have sent for me, to help you destroy the Power Rangers?"

"No, something just as bad as the Power Rangers, the Sailor Senshi." Serpenna replied.

"So, you're having problem's destroying those vermin, eh?"

"I hate to admit it but yes we are, and they multiply like them too."

"Say no more, I'll be happy to serve you once again."

****

Ichinohashi Park.

Leo and Hillary sat outside enjoying the after rain sunny sky and cool weather. After being confined to the Kino apartment for the last couple of days, they thought it was nice to be outside for a change. Since the rain dissipated, they thought they would go to the Ichinohashi Park to sit, talk, and enjoy the scenery even.

Leo found Hillary easy to talk to. He also enjoyed her company, and he could tell that she felt the same too, especially since they had similar interest and a similar destiny, to rid the Universe of evil. But lately, he's been having feelings towards Hillary, or could it be a limmerance?

Hillary decided to break the silence. "So, Leo, how did you become the Galaxy Red Ranger?" she said, stressing the last three words of her sentence."

Actually, my older brother Mike was chosen for my Quasar Saber..." Leo began. Hillary noticed that Leo's facial expression changed when he ended his sentence.

"So, what happened?"

"When we first arrived on Mirinoi to help Maya's people, " he said, referring to his fellow Power Ranger teammate, "we battled Scorpius' foot soldiers, the Stingwingers. As Maya, Kai, Damon, Kendrix, and I fought them, my brother Mike fought a monster name Furio. When he fought Furio, he lost his weapon. As Furio lowered his sword to strike Mike, he grabbed one of he stoned Quasar Sabers, unknowingly pulled it out, and block Furio's sword.

"When Furio could get what he wanted, he slammed his sword into the ground, causing everyone and everything to turn to stone. Once we saw that happen, we ran to get back to the Astro Megaship (the ship that Damon and Kai used to get to Mirinoi), but Furio and the Stingwingers stopped us. Then, he slammed his sword into the ground again, causing the ground to break apart and to become a chasm. As this happened, Mike pushed me out of the way of the chasm, causing him to fall into it instead of me--hanging onto the edge of the inner ground. I went to help him but he told me to take the saber. I didn't want to choose between saving my brother and saving the saber. Mike told me that I could take the saber and that he was always proud of me. So, I took it and he let go. After he fell into the chasm, the ground closed. Then, I became the Red Ranger."

Hillary placed her hand on his shoulder. She thought of something that would make him smile. "But weren't you glad that the Magna Defender brought Mike back?" she said with a devious smile. What she said worked. He let out a smile.

"Yeah." Now, it was Hillary's turn to explain to him how she became Sailorio. "So, how did you become Sailor Io." he asked.

"One night, Kali and I had an apocalyptic dream. The next day, she called me and we agree to spend the night and talk about our dreams. At the same time, my brother decided to join me so he could chat with her brother, Joey. After we arrived, it wasn't long until Jovian found and alerted Joey, Chris, Bryce, Kali, and me of whom we were. It took a short time for the guys to believe it until they were shown their pasts. Then, Jovian notified us that he would sign us up for a foreign exchange program. And now, here we are." Hillary finished as she let out a sigh.

In the middle of their conversation, they noticed that Jovian was twelve feet away from them, following the same girl that they met earlier. Leo and Hillary could tell that Jovian was still trying to figure out a way to approach the potential senshi. But it was unusual for Hillary to see Jovian have a hard time approaching the potential senshi as usual. Then again, he did take his time when he awoke she, Bryce, Joey, Chris, and Kali when they were first alerted of whom they were and of their destiny.

Before Leo and Hillary could finish their thoughts, a monster appeared before them. They quickly stood up and positioned themselves in their fighting stances.

They examined the monster's appearance and noticed that it was a female. Her piercing, red eyes stared at them as her semi-braided, black hair blew in the wind. Her grayish skin camouflaged itself to whatever object that it touches. She looked more elite than Deviot; they knew that they must not underestimate this new monster.

"So, you must be the Power Ranger that destroyed Scorpius." the monster said to Leo, examining his current appearance, "You don't looks so tough now, do you?"

Before Leo could respond, the monster directed her attention towards Hillary. "And you must be one of the senshi that Serpenna and Trakeena told me about." she said, examining Hillary's physique, "Hmm...I'm eager for a challenge." She grinned.

Hillary quickly reached into her pocket, took out her henshin wand, and transformed. She reverted back into her originally fighting stance and prepared to fight, knowing that she was on the cusp of the monster's attack.

"Who are you?" Leo asked.

"I'm known as Dementia, and that should be the least of your problems," she said, referring to her name. She grinned and then let out a shrilling laugh.

Dementia immediately darted towards both Leo and the transformed Hillary. Hillary, now Sailor Io, pushed Leo to the side to prevent more damage to harm Leo, and took Dementia's powerful blow to the chest. Leo's saber materialized, drew energy from it turning the metal part into a molten fire, and slashed Dementia on the back, causing her to spring backwards onto the ground. Leo ran towards Io and helped her up.

Dementia gasped. "Did you honesty think that could stop me?"

"No, but it was worth a try." Leo said sarcastically as he held onto Io.

As Dementia stood up, metallic spikes grew out of her fingertips. She quickly charged forward, making sure that she didn't make the same mistake twice. As soon as Io saw Dementia coming towards them, she quickly struck back. "Volcanic Eruption!"

Dementia used her spikes to disintegrate the attack and on with continued her rampage. She increased her fighting speed, causing Io use every maneuver that she could think of to get away from the dangerous spikes. At the same time, Leo used his saber to help Io dodge them.

Dementia decided that she didn't want to deal with the powerless Power Ranger anymore and kicked him in his injured spot of his chest, causing him to scream in agonizing pain. This gave her Io the chance to call for backup and quickly opened her communicator. As she started to speak, Dementia noticed this and quickly stopped her. Io screamed in agonizing as she felt the pain of one of the spikes went through her left hand and through her right shoulder. Blood dripped from where the other two spikes slashed her upper arms, staining parts of her white bodice, burgundy bows, and green skirt. Dementia quickly released herself from her grasp and examined her spikes. Io felt very weak and fell to her knees.

Leo strained himself to get to Io but his new and unhealed wounds kept him from reaching her.

Dementia laughed maniacally. "See, I told you that my name should be the least of your problems." She licked her spikes.

This situation made Leo flare with fury. He grasped on to his saber again and released another round of fire, but Dementia used her spikes to throw it to the side. Then he said words that he's never said in battle before, "You bitch!"

"Why thank you," she laughed.

"Oh, you will pay for that!" a shouted from above. After that commented was made, a small dog rammed into Dementia's stomach, causing her fall to her knees and gasp for air. Io and Leo immediately recognized the dog as Jovian, the Guardian of the Moon Senshi. Then they noticed someone standing from afar: they noticed that the potential senshi was watching the battle ensue. She started to tremble, frozen with fear. That poor girl, Io thought in pain.

Jovian darted towards Dementia, jumped, and this time, he aimed for her chest. But he wasn't quick enough for she caught him by the scruff of the neck. She examined him for a moment then threw him to the side, causing him to yelp as he hit the ground. The girl ran over to Jovian to make sure he was okay.

"You bitch!" Io shouted in pain, "I'm not going to bother with asking you how could do that because we'll receive the usual responses like 'I can't help it. I was born evil.' or some sort of psychobabble crap." She spat.

"You're quite right, deary. Aren't we predictable?" Dementia commented.

"Jovian, are you alright?" the girl asked, lifting his head and resting it in her lap.

"Just a little woozy." Jovian joked. He coughed and became serious. "Misty, you must help the others. You can do it. I know you can."

"Are you sure I'm the one that you're really looking for?"

"Yes, positive."

Misty gently put Jovian's head back on the ground, took her jacket off, and gently placed it under his head. She took out the wand that Jovian gave her and slowly stood up. She decided it was now or never, and she chose now. "Hey, you, stop right...um...what you're doing?!" Misty shouted.

Dementia turned her head. "What? Me? Are you talking to me?"

"Yes, I'm talking to you."

"When did you decide to join in this little group here?" Dementia asked referring to the three injured figures lying on the ground.

"It doesn't matter because you're going to pay for what you've done!"

"Oh, really? What are you going to do, kill me with you're shyness?"

"No, something different." Misty said as she raised her wand into the air, "Elara Crystal Power, Make Up!" A lightning stream jumped out from the top of the henshin wand. It fell to the ground and started wrapping itself around her body from toe to head. As soon as the lightning stream finished its path around her head, it began tightening from bottom to top. After a few seconds, it exploded revealing Misty/Elara in her sailor fuku. She posed bending down her hands on her knees.

"So, you are a Sailor Senshi too, eh? Hmm...I'm curious to know if you are just like your predecessor." Dementia said referring to Sailor Io.

That comment made Io laugh. "Weren't you ever taught to never underestimate you opponent?" she said sarcastically, grimacing with pain.

Leo signaled to the newly transformed Misty to attack. Misty, now known as Sailor Elara, nodded to let him know that she understood. Dementia noticed this but she didn't have time to react because Elara attacked. "Lightning Stream Shock!" she shouted as raised her hand into the sky with her index finger pointing upward. Lightning suddenly struck and formed a ball of lightning on the tip of her finger. Then, she pointed her finger at Dementia, releasing lightning from it. As it made contact with Dementia, it slowly started incinerating her, but she somehow reversed the attack.

"What? How?" Leo asked.

"I'm not easy to beat." Dementia gloated.

"Oh yeah, let's see about that." a voice said from above. Suddenly, Dementia was knocked down, resulting from a blow to the head. Io immediately noticed who the figure was: Sailor Ganymede.

"It's about time that you got here." Io groaned.

"Sorry, I'm late." Ganymede said. Then she directed her attention towards Elara, "Now, let's do this together." Elara nodded.

"Count me in." Io groaned as she forced herself to stand up.

"Are you sure?" Ganymede asked. Io nodded.

Io began to feel weak again and felt like fainting but Leo managed to get himself up and catch her.

"Do it." he said to her.

"Volcanic..."

"Thunder Ice..."

"Lightning Stream..." The three attack formed into a ball of lava, ice, and lightning.

"...Eruption!"

"...Blow!"

"...Shock!" The ball of lava, ice, and lightning engulfed Dementia, which created a bright green, blue, and yellow aura around her. Her screams echoed as she felt her insides burn inside her. Then, there was a loud explosion and all that remained was medium sized pothole.

Ganymede smiled.

Elara cheered and let out a quiet yes.

But Io and Leo didn't celebrate with the other two. They thought that it was too easy to destroy Dementia, and they were right. A large apparition of Dementia's face appeared before them. "You haven't seen the last of me..." she laughed as she formed into an orbed and flew up into the sky.

Io and Leo fell to their knees, carefully holding onto each other.

"Are you okay?" Io asked.

"Somewhat, but you shouldn't worry about me. You have the more serious injuries than me." he said cooly.

Elara picked up Jovian and cradled him in her arms. "Well done." he said looking up at her.

"Thanks!" she smiled.

Ganymede noticed how Io and Leo held each other and looked over at Elara. "Hey, don't they look like they're ogling at each other?"

"They kind of do." she giggled. After Elara's comment, both Ganymede and Elara ran over to Io and Leo.

****

Scorpion Stinger, throne room.

Trakeena and Deviot watched as Serpenna trashed her throne room. Then, she released her powers around the room, causing both Deviot and Trakeena to run, and hide with fear; for fear that she might release her anger on them. She released another wave of energy, causing the room to shake vigorously. After she was done, she panted uncontrollably and decided to take a rest.

"But how? But how?" she asked, "They're just children." Serpenna could believe that her dear friend Dementia, a powerful and veteran soldier, was defeat by mere children. "I shouldn't let this get to me." she said, "This is a mere setback, and Dementia's right. They haven't seen the last of her. They just don't know it yet, nor how powerful that she'll become" She smirked.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
Edited: Proofread and Spell Checked.