Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Ogon Ringu // Golden Rings ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #8 - Ogon Ringu // Golden Rings
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Note:

Japanese Terms:
N/A

~-~-~-~-~

Nexus.

Darkness plagued a void in space. There was nothing moving within the space except for one figure, a body of an alien woman. The void allowed her figure to be descriptive. Her skin was grayish and her stationary semi-braided black hair was spread out around her. The alien woman was no other than a frail Dementia.

“Dementia. Dementia, wake up.” spoke a male voice. As soon as it said those words, Dementia slowly opened her eyes.

“What? What am I doing here? How did I get here? Where am I?” she asked.

“You are here because of me,” Dementia quickly alerted herself, “You are in the Nexus.”

“Who are you?” she demanded.

“Who I am should not be your concern right now. All you need to know is that you have been saved.”

“And what? I should be thankful, right?”

“You don’t have to be,” he said wittily.

“Then, how and why did you save me?”

“You were right about being extremely powerful. Besides, you couldn’t be easily destroyed by a couple of puny little girls. However, if you were to prevail after the attacks consumed you, the senshi would have continued with their charade.”

“Of course I am right. I am very powerful indeed, and those pitiful girls can’t easily destroy me. But I could have taken them even with an injured senshi,” she said arrogantly.

“No, the rest of the senshi would have came to their aide and you would have been destroyed by their most powerful warrior, Sailor Saturn, the senshi of Creation and Destruction.”

“Destruction!” Dementia exclaimed, “Then, why couldn’t you wait until Sailor Saturn used her destructive attack? Wouldn’t it be worthwhile to destroy them where they stand?”

“No, the senshi of Creation and Destruction would not allow her destructive power to manifest. She is too smart to let that happen.” he answered, “Besides, I still have plans for you. I plan to make you more powerful, almost as powerful as your beloved friend Serpenna.” When he finished preaching his response, Dementia grinned. The voice knew that her facial expression was a sign that she liked his idea and that she will stay for the intended time.

****

Clinical Hospital.

After the recent battle, Leo, Ashley, and Misty brought Hillary to the hospital’s clinic to take care of her wounds. When Leo was injured, they specifically asked for Mizuno-san, Mizuno Ami’s mother, to tend to his wounds, so they decided to do the same for Hillary’s wounds. They knew they could somehow trust her, though, they did not understand why they felt that way. Nonetheless, they decided not to question their feelings now because there were urgent matters to take care of, like Hillary’s wounds, and Serpenna’s ever-cunning ideas.

Leo sat next to Hillary and held her uninjured hand as Mizuno-san tended to Hillary’s wounds. Ashley and Misty stood at the foot of the bed watching Mizuno-san tending to Hillary’s injured left hand, left arm, and right shoulder. They noticed how Leo held onto Hillary and how he consoled her as Mizuno-san applied pressure to Hillary’s shoulder wound. Hillary winced and let out a low cry as Mizuno-san began stitching her sliced tissue and skin together.

Hillary let out a painful, short-ranged yell and tightly gripped Leo’s hand. He did not care about the strength of Hillary’s grip; instead, he mostly cared about consoling Hillary. Leo placed his hand on top of hers.

Suddenly, Hillary’s older brother Bryce embraced the room with his heavy footsteps. He looked panicky and worried. When Bryce first heard that his sister was very injured, he immediately felt worried and, like his mother, feared for the worst. What will his mother think when she finds out that one of her children was injured far away, especially under Bryce’s watch? How will she react? How should he tell her? He would have to think of something clever to convince her to allow her children to stay. Though, Bryce might have to confide in Hillary and his friends for advice to take care of the situation. As soon as he saw his sister’s condition, his felt relieved that Hillary’s wounds were not very severe. Hillary knew Bryce and his mom would not know what to do if they had lost her.

“Hillary, I am glad to see that your wounds are not life-threatening.” Bryce said relieved as he rushed to his sister’s side.

“Hi, Bryce, I am glad you are here.” Hillary said relieved, letting out a little painful smile.

“Why wouldn’t I be? I’m your brother, right?” he responded, “Besides, I was very worried about you.” Hillary was very surprised to see and hear Bryce’s emotions because he barely expressed his right feelings around her and her mother, except for the occasional blowout and very rare crying moments. Why did Bryce finally decide to finally show his emotions? What made him connect with them? But those questions did not matter to Hillary; instead, she was glad to know that Bryce was actually able to express his emotions. She could not wait until she told her mom about Bryce’s unexpected emotional manifestations.

Hillary smiled, “Of course, you are my brother.”

****

Jovian sat on the roof of the Crown Café. For the last five days, he had been noticing the recent foreigners in the Minato-ku district. He wondered if the foreigners were the result of the recent senshi and evil activity. Jovian wondered if the foreigners contain senshi. He did not doubt the possibility. He knew he had to watch the foreigners to make sure his suspicions and feelings were correct. Jovian had to finish the search for the Moon Senshi before anything serious happens to them.

****

Juuban Koutou Gakkou.

Misty pondered as she watched her math teacher thoroughly explain a geometric problem. Even though she did not quite understand it, she tried her best to absorb and apply the information. However, there were new events in her life that kept reoccurring in her head: moving to a new city, becoming a senshi, and the appearance of a new student name Zoe Jackson.

Misty did not like the idea of moving. She always found the though to be tedious, irksome, and unnecessary. She had repeatedly asked herself, “Why couldn’t mother and father get his and her promotions back home in Auckland?” She would have rather liked to stay where Misty felt comfortable. She missed the New Zealand scenery and the pleasant, New Zealand life. She hated being away from her old school and friends. No matter how much her father tried to console Misty, his words and comfort did not make her feel any better.

Misty did not seem to have the social stamina nor the courage to walk towards another person and start a conversation. Instead, she would only talk to a person if her or she initiated the conversation first. Misty could not understand how people like Tsukino Usagi and Aino minako gained their giddy and outgoing ability. She envied them completely. She longed for the day when she did not have social anxiety anymore.

However, the move turned out to be a good move for Misty. She made some new friends during her new transition into Japanese lifestyle: Tsukino Usagi’s fellow Planetary Sailor Senshi, the eight Moon Senshi, etc. Through those new friends, Misty discovered her true destiny, as a senshi called Sailor Elara. But she was not fond of her new destiny and what came with it: emotional, mental, and physical pain, lose, and death. Although, Misty did have positive feelings towards her destiny: acceptance, partnerships, companionships, growth, friendships, trust, stamina, and strength.

Misty still was not use to the powers in her senshi and civilian forms. Her friends taught her how to use her senshi and evil sensing powers. However, that day was different. Somehow, she managed to sense something, a senshi chi power. Her power targeted a new student name Zoe Jackson.

!~!~!~!

Juuban Koutou Courtyard.

Misty walked out of her classroom and glided towards the school’s courtyard. She knew that was where the three Planetary Sailor Senshi would dine for lunch. “Tsukino Usagi, Mizuno Ami, Kino Makoto, Aino Minako…” she said politely, “Hello, everyone!”

“Misty-chan!” Usagi said enthusiastically as she wrapped her left arm around Misty’s neck. Usagi's action made Misty feel very comfortable.

Ami noticed Misty’s discomfort. She knew she should say something, “Usagi-chan, you’re making Misty-chan feel uncomfortable.

“Nah! She’s just fine…” Usagi said, “ne, Misty-chan?” She looked at Misty and quickly noticed Misty’s uncomfortable expression. Not only was Misty uncomfortable, Usagi was starting to choke her. Usagi quickly loosened her grip around Misty’s neck and apologized. “Gomen, Misty-chan. I guess I don’t know my own strength sometimes,” she giggled nervously. The other girls blushed with embarrassment.

Misty cleared her throat. “That’s okay, uh…Usagi-can,” she said quietly.

The five girls heard a student clear his or her throat from behind them. “Konnichi wa…sumimasen…” a gruff female voice with a foreign accent. The five girls turned around. They were faced with a girl about Makoto’s height and with a strong muscular tone. Her golden brown, medium-length hair flowed into a high ponytail while a few strands of her long hair blew in her face. Her eyes glistened a golden brown color. Misty immediately recognized the girl as the new student Zoe Jackson.

“May we help you?” Makoto asked.

Zoe stared at her for a moment and directed her attention towards Misty Perry. “Misty Perry, My name is Zoe Jackson. I heard you were part of the Literature club. I am not very skilled in the subject. Would you mind tutoring me?”

Misty was surprised. She never expected anyone to ask for her help with any academic subject. “Um…okay,” she said quietly with a small smile, “When would you like to begin?”

“Cool,” Zoe replied enthusiastically, “Is this afternoon fine with you?”

Misty looked at her friends for a second then looked back at Zoe. She wanted to consult with her friends to see if they needed her for anything. She quickly came to the conclusion that if anything important occurred, her friends would call her. “Yes, we can start this afternoon.”

“Great, I will see you there,” Zoe replied with a wink, “ Ja ne matte, Perry-san.” she said in Japanese as she turned and ran towards the school.

“What a strange girl!” Ami said quietly.

“I don’t know about you, girls, but I like her attitude!” Makoto said energetically.

****

Ichinohashi Park.

Misty and Zoe sat on a park’s picnic bench. Their literature books spread flat onto the picnic table. Zoe rested her elbows on the picnic table as Misty explained similes to her. Zoe yawned as a fresh breeze of air upturned one of her loose tendrils.

Zoe groaned. “I still don’t get it,” she said as she arched her back and stretched her arms.

Misty looked puzzled. She thought she explained it simply and precisely. “What don’t you understand?”

“That want me to find a meaning of something and explain it in my own words.”
“That is the point. They want you to understand the simile’s meaning.”

“I don’t know. I don’t think I would ever get this stuff, Perry.”

“That is not true. You have the power to read and absorbed the information. You will understand it eventually. I know you will.” Misty smiled.

A swift flash of color passed by the two girls. They watched as the flash of color landed on the grown and formed into a figure. Misty immediately recognized the figure, Deviot. Misty quickly stood up. “Zoe, run and hide,” she demanded, “I will fight him.”

Misty’s claim did not make sense to Zoe. “Huh? What do you mean? Two people can take it on more than one person.”

“No, just do it. Now…run!” Misty barked as she retrieved her henshin wand from her right pant pocket. Zoe was dumbfounded; she had never seen Misty’s serious side before. She decided to comply with Misty’s decision. Before Zoe could leave, Misty transformed before Zoe’s eyes.

“Ooh, you think you can defeat me now, do you?” Deviot mocked.

“No, but it does not hurt to try,” Misty as Sailor Elara responded, “Lightning Stream Shock!” Deviot quickly moved out of the attack’s destructive path.

Zoe watched as the figure battle her friend. Sailor Elara shot another attack at the figure. The figure dodged the attack and shot a counterattack at Sailor Elara, which knocked her down. Zoe had enough; she could not stand too see her friend abused anymore. Sailor Elara stumbled to stand up again. Deviot laughed as he prepared to fire a stronger energy blast towards her. Before he released it, Zoe rammed into Deviot’s left side, which caused the attack to misfire and dissolve in the sky.

Zoe grinned and took out a henshin wan. She lifted it into the air, “Lysithea Crystal Power, Make Up!” she shouted as a lightning bolt emitted from the top. Then, the lightning bolt spiraled around her body. It formed bodysuit, bows, brooch, collar, choker, and skirt. As soon as it finished forming her bodily clothing, it separated into four lightning rings, revolving around her hands and feet and spiraled upward, forming her gloves and shoes. She spun around as a burst of light shone on her face and formed everything else. Finally, she slid to the ground. She posed squatting down and with her left arm resting on her left knee. Sailor Elara observed Sailor Lysithea’s sailor fuku, which looked hers. However, the bows and bootlaces were gold instead of lime green.

“What? Another senshi?” he stated, “I should've known.”

“Yes, you should’ve thought twice before you messed with us. You’re toast!”

“Lightning Mandala!” Sailor Lysithea shouted as she formed a circle of lightning. Then, she spread her arms and legs, which looked like she is grabbing onto the circle of lightning's sides. She quickly clapped her body together (side wise) as the lightning transferred into her body to her hands. As she put the tip of her palms together, lighting formed. Afterward, she released the lightning, which pummeled the figure to the ground.

Elara was surprised by the attack’s strength. However, expression faded when Deviot raised the ashes. “What? How can that be? That attack was extremely powerful!” she claimed.

“You can’t destroy be that easily!” he laughed. Elara and Lysithea prepared themselves as he began powering up his gauntlet. However, four attacks of water, fire, lightning, and gold thwarted his plans. Deviot managed to jump away from the attacks and landed on his feet again.

“Ai to Seigi no... [For love and justice...]” Eternal Sailor Moon began. Before she could continue, Deviot decided he had his fill of entertainment and left.

“Hey, how rude!” Moon exclaimed.

The Sailor Senshi shifted their eyes to the new green and gold senshi.

“Hey, who are you?” Super Sailor Mars asked.

“My name is Sailor Lysithea,” the green and gold senshi replied as she held onto Sailor Elara.

“Hmm…you remind me of someone,” Super Sailor Jupiter declared.

“I wonder who that could be,” Lysithea joked.

****

Shibuya

Jovian stealthy walked down the street. He stopped. After five hours of searching, he found his objective. He found the next Moon Senshi: Ananke and Carme. He observed two girls in a department store. Both girls were about fifteen years old and wore the Juuban Junior High school fuku. One girl wore her hair brown, curly, and just above the shoulders. Her eyes shined a brilliant green like peridots in the Sun’s rays. The second girl wore her hair long with parts in a half bun. Her eyes matched the azure blue sky.

Jovian knew what he must do. He had to complete his mission: to awaken and guide the Moon Senshi.

****

Scorpion Stinger, Serpenna’s corridors.

Serpenna paced back-and-forth frantically. “Go away. I demand you to go away!” she muttered.

She could not control herself anymore. A different feminine voice forced itself out of her mouth. “No, I will not leave,” responded calmly, “I refuse to leave.”

Serpenna held onto her head. “Get out!” she yelled as she threw a lamp against the wall, shattering into multiple pieces. She painted heavily as she rested against her bedpost.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
After over three years, I am done. I am sorry for the long wait. ^^;