Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Yama wa, Tokyo ni ochiru...// Darkness falls upon Tokyo... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #9 - Yama wa, Tokyo ni ochiru. Seeraa Senshi wa karera ga toshi mata kaifuku suru hikari desu ka. // Darkness falls upon Tokyo. Can the Sailor Soldiers restore light to their city again?
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Note:

Japanese Terms:
N/A

~-~-~-~-~

Serpenna paced back and forth in the ship’s throne room. She looked shaky and uneasy. She seemed to be speaking to someone. However, she was alone in the room. Then the conversation turned into an argument.

“You must do it, Serpenna,” said a deep voice in her head, “You have to retrieve the greatest treasure of the Universe even if you commit high crimes to get them.”

Serpenna trembled. “No, I am not going to do that. I won’t steal and hurt innocent people. It’s wrong,” she said in a soft tone.

“Oh, you won’t do as I say and give me what I desire?” the deep voice replied, “Then I will be forced to kill you daughter with your own hands while you watch helplessly from your own prison in your mind.”

Serpenna’s eyes widened. “You wouldn’t dare!” she said shocked.

“Oh yeah, watch me,” the deep voice sneered. Serpenna’s feet started moving against her will. Her body began moving towards the doorway to Trakeena’s corridors. Before her body finished, its trek, Serpenna decided to comply with the deep voice’s commands.

“Fine! I’ll do what you say,” she blurted out. Her outburst caused the deep voice to stop moving Serpenna’s body. “Just don’t hurt my daughter.”

The deep voice chuckled, “I see you will see it my way.”

Serpenna grabbed her forehead. She panted heavily as she felt herself loosing control of her own body. Then Trakeena walked into the room. Serpenna looked up and saw her daughter standing before her. Trakeena looked concerned; she could tell something was troubling her mother.

“Mother, are you okay?” Trakeena asked.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Serpenna said, “Thank you for asking.”

Suddenly, Serpenna’s mood and facial expression changed. “Now, what do you want?” she asked grumpily.

“I wanted to let you know that I’ve detected a strange energy signal on Earth,” Trakeena responded.

“What?” Serpenna responded as she turned towards the viewing screen to her left.

****

The senshi ran after a creature in the business district. It looked humanoid in appearance. It looked male and young. Its skin was a golden color with strange oval-shaped purple runes on its body. It eyes contained a fused red iris and pupil. Its hair shined a bright blue hue. It wore a white shirt, purple cameos, and black shoes.

The creature stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the senshi. “I see that you are good at this,” he smirked, “Now, how about we try something different? Why don’t we play a little game of hide-and-seek?” He immediately zipped towards a building to his left and around the corner.

His exit left Eternal Sailormoon shocked. “Um…what shall we do now, Sailor Moon?” Sailor Himalia said softly.

Super Sailormars poked Eternal Moon on the back. “Oh, right,” Eternal Moon cleared her throat, “We should probably split up in groups because we could hit more ground that way.”

“That’s a great idea, odango,” Super Sailoruranus said.

“But how do you suggest that we do that, Sailor Moon?” Sailor Elara asked.

Eternal Moon turned around to face her fellow senshi. “We should divide ourselves into three groups,” she said as she counted her fingers.

“Uh, Sailor Moon, there is a problem with you solution,” Super Sailormercury said softly, “There are twenty-six of us. If we divided into three groups, we will be left with two extra senshi.”

“Oh yeah, you are right, Mercury,” Eternal Moon said embarrassed, “My mistake. Sorry, everyone.” She laughed nervously. Sailor Mars put her hand on her forehead in embarrassment. Sailor Europa let out a chuckle. Sailor Callisto rolled eyes at Europa’s response.

Sailor Leda placed her left hand on Eternal Moon’s right shoulder. “That is okay, Eternal Sailormoon,” she said with a smile. Eternal Moon smiled back at her.

Super Sailorneptune cross her arms. Then she rested her left hand on her chin and pondered for a second. “Although, it wouldn’t hurt to include the new senshi with us. We could use more man power,” she said as she crossed her arms again.

“Good idea, Neptune,” Sailor Phobos said.

“Ananke, Carme, are you up for it?” Eternal Moon said as she looked at the two new senshi. The first girls had brilliant green eyes and brown hair. She wore her hair like Saturn’s but curlier. The second girl had azure blue eyes and brown hair. She wore her hair like Pluto’s but sleeker. The girls’ fukus looked like the other Moon Mokusei sisters’ fukus except one hand black bows and the other had dark purple bows.

“I am up for it, Sailor Moon,” said the girl in green and black with a Dutch accent.

“So am I, Sailor Moon,” said the girl in green and dark purple with a German accent.

“That’s fantastic!” Sailor Amalthea exclaimed.

Saiyan Jzak raised his right hand. Eternal Moon immediately noticed this action. Before she could respond, Jzak interrupted her. “How do we do it? How do we pick out teammates?” he asked.

“I’ll take my usual partners: Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus…” Eternal Moon began.

“And I will take mine including Chibi Moon,” Uranus interrupted. Eternal Moon glared at her. She did not like being interrupted. Then she shrugged it off and focused on the situation at hand.

Super Sailorsaturn looked down at Chibi Moon. “Isn’t it great to be fighting side-by-side again?” she asked smiling.

Super Sailor Chibi Moon looked up at her. “Uh-huh…” she said smiling. They both let out a giggle.

“Now, lets pick out the four senshi for the two main groups. Then the remaining senshi will make the third group,” Super Sailorpluto said.

A thought came to Sailor Lysithea’s mind. “It’s like dodge ball,” she blurted out loud. Europa gave her a strange look and then scoffed. Callisto flicked the back of Europa’s left ear. Europa glared at her. Callisto responded with a smirk.

Eternal Moon pondered for a second. “I’ll pick the two new senshi, Ananke and Carme,” she began,” and Elara and Saiyan Chak.”

“Europa, Callisto, Leda, and Saiyan Jzak will be coming with us,” Uranus announced. Europa’s jaw dropped when her heard that she was going to work with Callisto. Callisto chuckled.

“Then that leaves the remaining senshi in the third group,” Pluto declared.

“Good, now we are ready to continue our current mission,” Eternal Moon said, “Good luck, everyone.” As soon as she finished her statement, the three groups departed their ways: the first group to the north, the second group to the south, and the third group to the east.

!~!~!~!

The nine senshi chased the creature through out the north part of the business district. His presence caused the pedestrians to scatter away from the scene. The creature turned around to face the senshi and smirked. He raised his right arm and pointed the palm of his hand at them. Then he released an energy wave in their direction. The girls doffed themselves away from the attack as Saiyan Chak stood in the energy wave’s path. He uses his left arm to reflect the attack toward the sky. It dissipated into tiny particles.

“How’d you do that?” Super Sailorjupiter asked Saiyan Chak as the girls rushed to his side.

“I honestly don’t know,” he replied, “It sorta just came to me.”

“I see you are better skilled that I realized,” the creature said, “I won’t make that mistake again.” He ran as he began releasing his energy wave again.

Before the creature finished his attack again, Sailor Jupiter interrupted him. “Sparkling Wide Pressure!” she shouted as she released her attack towards him. The attack hit him in the chest and sent him flying into a parked car.

Sailor Mercury decided to stall the creature before he recovered. She stepped in front of her friends and shouted, “Shabon Spray!”

A small microphone and fiber optic camera at the top formed and hooked itself onto Elara’s right ear. She activated the mouthpiece. “Groups Two and Three, we have found the creature,” she said.

“What? That can’t be!” Europa exclaimed, “It’s right here with us.”

“It’s here too,” Sailor Deimos said, “Something’s off here.”

“I agree,” Elara said.

“What? What are they saying?” Eternal Moon asked.

Elara covered the microphone’s mouthpiece. “They said that the creature is with them, too,” she replied. The new shocked the eight senshi.

“How can that be?” Super Sailorvenus asked.

“He could be cloning itself,” Mars suggested. Sailor Mercury took out her computer and activated her visor. She began typing on the keypad.

The creature laughed. “You’ve seemed to underestimate my abilities,” he said as Mercury’s attack faded away, “Now feel my wrath.” He laughed manically as he powered up his energy wave.

Sailor Ananke and Sailor Carme looked at each other. They nodded their heads. They knew what to do.

Water formed around Ananke’s feet. “Aquatic…” she shouted as she spun counterclockwise which sucked up the water into a funnel. As she made her revolution, she sent the water toward the creature. “…Strike!” she should as an antenna from a temporary tiara formed on her forehead. The antenna released an electrical charge and struck the creature with tremendous force. However, the attack only weakened him.

A cloud appeared above Sailor Carme’s head. “Lightning…!” she shouted as lightning emitted from the cloud and struck her hands. She aimed her hands at the creature. “…Ignite!” she finished as she released a wave of lightning at his feet. It surged up his body and combusted him from within. Her attack’s strength shocked Elara, Chak, and the Inner Senshi.

!~!~!~!

The senshi ferociously fought the creature. He dodged every attack and physical assault with physical expertise. Uranus and Neptune’s talismans appeared in their hands. Uranus released a wave of “Space Sword Blaster” attacks in the creature’s path. He acrobatically moved way from each attack wave. Neptune tried to show him his worst fears through her Deep Aqua Mirror, but she was unsuccessful. He was apathetic to weaker emotions like anxiety and sympathy.

“Is that the best that you’ve got?” he laughed.

“Try this out for size,” Callisto said, “Thundering Rock Bombard!” The creature gracefully dodged the attack and jumped in front of Chibi Moon. Pluto rammed her staff’s bottom into his stomach, which sent him flying into a wall.

“Chibi Moon, are you alright?” Sailor Saturn asked as she ran towards the pink haired senshi.

“Yes, I am fine, Saturn,” Chibi Moon replied.

The creature released an energy wave from his right hand. Saturn stood in front f her comrades and raised her Silence Glaive. “Silent Wall!” He watched as his energy wave dissolved into tiny particles.

“Is that all *you’ve* got?” Europa mocked.

The creature smirked, “Of course not, what do you take me for? A fool?” His body began emitting a pulsating energy. The energy quickly charged itself in his body. Before he could release it, Saiyan Jzak jumped on his back, which startled the creature and interrupted his concentration. The creature tried to ram Jzak into a wall but Jzak instantly blinked from the impact site, which caused the creature to hit the wall instead.

“Everyone, lets combine our attacks to finish off this clone,” Leda suggested.

“Good idea, Leda,” Neptune said.

“World Shaking!”

“Deep Submerge!”

“Dead Scream!”

“Silence Glaive Surprise!”

“Laser Beam Strike!”

“Thundering Rock Bombard!”

“Thunder Swan Crash!”

“Thundering Ice Enrapture!”

The creature recovered from his ordeal, but he was too slow to escape from all the attacks’ destructive path.

!~!~!~!

The senshi struggled to fight the creature. He out maneuvered every attack that came his wave. Phobos, Io, Lysithea, and Saiyan Brak tried to use martial arts against the creature. However, the creature out skilled his and her moves and knocked them to the ground.

“Thunder Crackle!” Amalthea shouted. The creature immediately covered his ears, but it was too late. The attack already worked its course, deafening him in an instant.

Himalia decided to do something before the creature recovered from Amalthea’s attack. “Magics Shine!” she shouted as the attack consumed him with energy and pounded him to the ground in complete silence.

The four senshi aided the fallen senshi: Phobos, Io, Lysithea, and Brak. “Are you guys alright?” Sailor Ganymede asked as the fallen senshi stood up. They dusted themselves off.

“Yes, thank you, everyone,” Saiyan Brak said.

The creature quickly recovered from Amalthea and Himalia’s attacks. He raised his hand at the senshi and released many energy waves, which caused the senshi to scatter all over the place. The creature took the change to weed out the weaker senshi. He swiftly jumped in front of Sailor Io. Before he could do anything, Saiyan Brak kicked him the gut, which caused his to fly away from Io and Brak.

“Are you alright, Io?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m fine, Brak,” she replied. That event made her feel helpless and a burden to her team. She knew she wouldn’t feel secure until her right shoulder and hand heals.

“Lets finish this guy for good,” Lysithea said as the creature recovered from Brak’s physical assault.

“Right,” the other senshi said. Io decided to step backwards away from the frontlines. The others took their positions.

“Fire Encircle!”

“Flame Encircle!”

“Thundering Ice Blow!”

“Thunder Crackle!”

“Magics Shine!”

“Lightning Mandala!”

“Full Moon Crisis!”

The attacks formed into a massive energy wave. The creature released another energy wave to counteract the senshi’s attacks. However, their attacks were too powerful for him. His attack was consumed by the senshi’s attacks and he was slowly dissolved into tiny particles bit-by-bit.

****

Usagi-tachi gathered outside the Hikawa-jinja. This time the new senshi from the earlier battle joined them in their meeting. However, they were in civilian clothing. The short hair girl wore proper-like attire while the long hair girl wore cutesy clothing styles. Their names were Colleen Aaldenberg and Hannah Weiss.

“Man, that was a tough battle,” Joey declared as he stretched his arms.

“I agree,” Zoe said.

Haruka slammed her right fist into the doorframe. “Damn! How can we be so stupid to underestimate our enemy?” she said angrily.

“Hey, that is not nice,” Lydia said.

“Yeah, we’re not stupid. Besides, that word is very demeaning word,” Eliza said as she crossed her arms and looked away.

Ami decided to change the mood. “Before my group destroyed one of the clones, I ran an analysis of it,” she stated. The others focused his and her attention on Ami. “Through my analysis, I discovered that the creature was originally a humanoid that seemed to become a mutation through a higher form of technology,” she finished.

“Could the technology have come from Serpenna?” Luna asked.

“That information is undetermined. To come to a proper conclusion, I will have to do more investigating,” Ami responded.

“Next time we have to be more careful and better prepared because we won’t know what will come after us next,” Michiru stated.

“Right,” Hannah said.

“Got it,” Colleen said with her left thumb up.

“I think it would be better if Hillary stayed behind for now until she is fully healed,” Bryce said.

Hillary sighed, “I agree. I don’t want to be a liability.”

Usagi decided to make a very tough decision about Chibiusa’s safety. “I’ve decided to leave Chibiusa behind, too…”

“But I wanna fight, too,” Chibiusa interrupted.

“Chibiusa, this energy is even stronger than we’ve imagined,” Usagi said calmly, “I don’t want you to get seriously hurt.” Chibiusa stared at Usagi. This was the first time she was young Usagi act very mature for her age.

“Besides, you can help protect me, Chibiusa-chan,” Hillary said, “Think of it like senshi training.” She smiled.

****

Jovian prowled up a building’s stairway until he reached the rooftop’s door. A star shaped beam shun on the doorknob, which opened the door for him. He steered around an air conditioning unit and two men came into his view. They turned around to face him. One had deep blue eyes and deep blue mid-length long hair. The bangs slight covered his eyes. The other had pale blue eyes and short pale blonde hair with a red headband wrapped around his forehead. They both wore armor similar to Prince Endymion; however, their arm colors were different. The first man’s contained blue and lavender colors while the second man’s contained orange and red colors. They wore masks like Tuxedo Kamen but in their primary colors. The signs of Mercury and Venus sat on their foreheads. Lastly, they both possessed their own personal weapons with them. The man in blue carried a sword made out of crystallized water on hips. The man in orange carried a golden bow and arrow set on his back.

Jovian walked towards them. “Hermes Kamen, Cupid Kamen, where have you been? Why haven’t you joined the other senshi yet?” he asked.

“We can’t join them yet,” Hermes Kamen announced, “There is something wrong with enemy name Serpenna.”

“What is it?”

“They are not suppose to fight her,” Cupid Kamen answered, “We believe there is someone or something controlling the situation.” Jovian looked shocked when he heard that news.

****

Serpenna obsessively watched the senshi’s battle with the humanoid-like creature. She was impressed with its abilities. She had to find out whom it belongs to. She turned off the viewing screen and turned to face her daughter. “Trakeena, I have a task for you,” she said, “I would like you to find out the person responsible for creating that…thing.”

“I will be happy to take up this assignment, mother,” Trakeena replied.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
This episode took me about a month to write. :p