Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden: New Moon Ninja ❯ The Twin Wrath of Cosmos ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We are getting closer to the final battle and the grand finale of this story, everyone! It looks like that Kaguya has won the war, but you have to remember in the stories where the heroes and heroines win and they mainly do especially in the end, you are going to know where this is going to go. However, you are going to have to expect tragedy in this chapter, everyone! Before I begin this chapter, I would have to say sorry to Darien fans for whatever I’m going to do, but when he goes, I hope I show him going in heroic fashion that shows that he is noble, folks!

Disclaimer: I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Yu-Gi-Oh GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Dragonball/Z/GT, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, and Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible mature adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Ages of characters starting this chapter:
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze: Age 16-17
Sakura Haruno: Age 16-17
Sasuke Uchiha: Age 16-17
Kakashi Hatake: Age 31
Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon: Age 16-17
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury: Age 16-17
Raye Hino/Sailor Mars: Age 16-17
Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter: Age 16-17
Mina Aino/Sailor Venus: Age 16-17
Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn: Age 14-15
Amara Ten’ou/Sailor Uranus: Age 18-19
Michelle Kaiou/Sailor Neptune: Age 18-19
Trista Meiou/Sailor Pluto: Physically, around age 27, but actual age is centuries to around one millennia
Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask: Age 20-21
Kasumi: Age 19
Ayane: Age 18
Hayate: Age 25
Ryu Hayabusa: Age 25
Tsunade Senju: Physically mid-twenties, but actually 53 years of age.
Hinata Hyuga: Age 16-17
Shikamaru Nara: Age 16-17
Kiba Inuzuka: Age 16-17
Yakumo Kurama: Age 16-17
Shizuka: Age 16-17

Sailor Moon Shippuden: New Moon Ninja

Chapter 9: The Twin Wrath of Cosmos

Inside of Hayabusa Village, there is a protection Ninpo surrounding the whole of the village and Ryu, Jo, Momiji, Kasumi, and Shizuka are assembled together.

Jo says, “The worst has happened. Kaguya has cast her evil illusion on the people of Tokyo.”

There are gasps and Shizuka asks, “The Infinite Tsukuyomi?! But how?!”

Ryu says, shocked and horrified, “I thought that she couldn’t use our moon due to the surviving power of the Lunarian kingdom within the ruins and Queen Serenity’s spirit!”

Jo says, “Yes, but with my ‘mind’s eye’ enhanced by the Ninpo that I just cast, I can sense that she created her own moon using the same technique that Hagoromo-dono used to create the seal for his mother long ago.”

Shizuka thinks in her mind, “Naruto!”

As Shizuka prepares to leave, Ryu says, “You can’t!”

Shizuka says, “I can’t just stand here and do nothing, Ryu-dono!”

Ryu says, “We feel the same way, but until the light from that technique stops, we must stay away or we will be trapped as well.”

Kasumi asks, “But what can we do against Kaguya?”

Jo says, with a solemn tone, “There is only one that can stop her now and he is sealed in Kaguya’s moon with the Earth Prince.”

Shizuka asks, “You mean that she didn’t get him with that horrible Genjutsu?”

Jo replies, shaking his head, “No. He was too much a ‘wild factor’ for her to risk anything, so, she sealed him away in his moon.”

Kasumi says, “That means that there is still hope. We need to figure out a way to free Naruto from the moon.”

Jo says, “I fear that we don’t have the power to do so.”

Shizuka says, seriously, “But we need to do something! If Naruto is alive, there is still hope for both of our worlds!”

Jo says, with a nod, “There is hope as long as he is alive, yes, but right now, there is nothing that we can do for him.”

Shizuka thinks in her mind, “Naruto, please! Be okay! Stop her! Please save our two worlds!”

(In Tokyo; Later on)

Within Tokyo, there is chaos as the roots of the Shinju come out of the gateways that Kaguya made and the Infinite Tsukuyomi shining its infamous light via the artificial moon that Kaguya had made which is also entrapping Tuxedo Mask and Naruto causing the people who ‘light’ the artificial moon shines upon get Rinnegan-like eyes and the roots of the Shinju entrap them in wooden cocoons that are suspended in the air and enslaving them to the Genjutsu.

At the center of it all is Kaguya and Black Zetsu in which Black Zetsu says, excitedly, “We’ve won, mother! We did it!”

Kaguya says, with an evil smile, “Yes, Zetsu. Asura and the Earth prince are sealed away and we have avenged ourselves against that wretched women that dared to aid Hagoromo and Hamura against me.”

Black Zetsu says, evilly, “Yes! Her daughter and her guardians will now serve us for all eternity!” Black Zetsu laughs evilly as the numbers of the cocoons attached to the roots increases with every second in which when we look in nine of them, we find our Sailor Scouts also cocooned up and entrapped in the wicked Genjutsu living in their own ‘dream worlds’ as their energies are being drained for Kaguya’s use.

Within Ami’s dream world, she has become an excellent doctor and she has made major medical discovers in which have helped people to live longer and better lives.

Within Mina’s dream world, she is the top level idol and she has legions of fans as well as a legion of the most handsome males as her boyfriends.

Within Raye’s dream world, she is head of her shrine home with both of her parents alive and well and they are a happy family.

Within Lita’s dream world, she is the owner of a flower shop and she has a handsome husband who loves her for her cooking and feminine nature.

Within Hotaru’s dream world, she is with Rini, Serena’s and Darien’s future daughter and Princess of Crystal Tokyo, and they are enjoying a happy time with the other Sailor Scouts watching.

Within Amara’s dream world, she is with Michelle and enjoying the freedom of the road.

Within Michelle’s dream world, she is playing her violin and everyone is around her just enjoying the pleasant serenity of her violin playing.

Within Trista’s dream world, she is watching Rini and her family as she enjoys a peaceful life in Crystal Tokyo with her very own life to live without having to worry about the Time Gates all the time.

And finally, with Serena’s dream world, she just got married to Darien and she had a grand wedding with him as well as a wonderful honeymoon with ‘all of the bells and whistles’ so to speak.

(In another world; later on)

Within another realm known as the Digital World, we find Davis, TK, Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and other humans and creatures like Veemon and Gatomon, known as Digimon, are watching what’s happening back to Tokyo from an image created by a massive dragon Digimon with blue helmeted head, blue transparent dragon-like body, and multiple orbs surrounding its body.

Kari yells out, horrified, “Oh no!”

A young woman of 18 years of age with pink dyed hair shouts out, “Momma! Poppa!”

TK shouts out, “Azulongmon, is there nothing we can do?!”

The huge dragon Digimon responds, “No, there isn’t. If you go there, you will be trapped within the powerful hypnotic waves of what this fiend from another world is doing.”

Davis yells out, “We can’t just sit here as she traps our family, friends, and the people in this ‘dream world’ as she cocoons them up for whatever purpose!”

The huge divine dragon Digimon, Azulongmon, responds, “There is nothing that you can do. Neither you nor Digimon have the power to stop. Even we, Sovereigns, are powerless against this fiend in human form.”

A young man with spiky brown hair shouts out, “Why is she doing? What we ever do to her?!”

Azulongmon says, “She is a pure fiend, plain and simple, young Tai Kamiya. We believe that she just desired to ‘absorb’ all into herself and enslave all to her will.”

Davis says, “In short, another world conquering nut like Myotismon.”

Gatomon says, “Just hundreds to thousands of times worse.”

Kari says, fearfully, “What can we do? She is destroying the city and taking everyone!”

Azulongmon says, solemnly, “There is nothing that we can do, young chosen of Light. All we can do is hope and pray and pray that the one that she has sealed inside of her artificial moon can break free and fulfill his destiny as one of the ‘saviors of the universe’.”

The group of humans and Digimon are confused and TK asks, “What do you mean Azulongmon?”

Azulongmon says, “From what Gennai could gather, another person from her world came before she arrived here. He is a ‘protector’ of his world. The world that he and this fiend came from was already taken in by this ancient fiend and he fights to save his world and our world from her. He has the power to stop her along with the one known as Sailor Moon, but now, she is trapped in this fiend’s spell while this mighty warrior is sealed inside of the artificial moon to make sure that he can’t stop her.”

Davis yells out, “Then how do we break this ‘super guy’ out of there? If he is the only one along with Sailor Moon chick that can stop her and both of them have been captured, we need to break them out!”

Azulongmon says, solemnly, “There is nothing that you can do Davis.”

A female voice says, “Don’t you think that we feel the same way?” Everyone looks to see a young woman of 20 years old with spiky magenta hair and with her a chocolate brown and violet bunny Digimon coming up to them.

TK says, “Hey, Jun.”

The young woman nods her head and she says, “I’m glad that you are safe squirt.”

Davis says, “Same here, Jun.”

Jun tells Davis, “Anyway, I know how you feel. It is taking everything that I have not to leap into a Digi-Port via my D-Three right now. However, there is nothing that I can do. I go out and I’ll be as trapped as our family, bro.”

TK tells Davis, “But that doesn’t mean that we are helpless, Davis. We can figure out a way to stop her. There is always a way, but we need to figure out the way to stop her.”

Davis says, “Yeah, I know. But it is so hard. All the people that we care about…”

Kari tells Davis, “We know how you feel, Davis. All of us do, but we don’t want to lose anyone else to this or worse.” Davis clenches his fist and he is looks a young man that’s one year older than him with short dark blue hair with a green and black worm-like Digimon.

The young man tells Davis, “We’ll get through this, Davis. We always do.”

Davis says, with a weak grin, “Yeah, Ken. I know.” However, as the Digidestined and their Digimon look on at the horrific scene, they don’t know what they can do to reserve this nightmare situation.

(Inside of the realm of Elysion; on the meanwhile)

Within the realm of Elysion, the Digidestined and their Digimon aren’t the only ones watching this horrible event happen as the ninja animal clans of Earth are also watching this horrible event with Helios.

Argon says, “This can’t be happening! How could we have been so blind?!”
Fenir says, “Do not blame yourself, Argon! All of us should have known better!”

Regina yells out, “We must do something! We can’t it to end like this!”

The massive ape, known as Terragon, says, “But what can we do? We have no way to help them since our summoners are now entrapped in that nightmare illusion along with much of the city. It is good that she can’t get the whole world thanks to Queen Serenity, but seeing her daughter like this might cause her to weaken.”

Fenir says, “She will not fault Terragon! Right now, we must focus on saving our summoners and the city somehow!”

Regina asks, “But what can we do? They are all trapped in the illusion!”

Helios says, “Not all of them, Regina-dono.”

Asuna says, “It is true. My summoner, Prince Endymon, and other dragon warrior, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, are not entrapped in the illusion, but inside of that artificial moon itself.”

Just then Dragoon makes his appearance and he says, “And that’s where she has made her mistake, Asuna-dono. There is still hope.”

Argon asks, “But how, Dragoon-dono?”

Dragoon responds, “With the links to our new partners, we can reserve summon them here to Elysion.”

Fenir says, confused, “But Asuna-dono tried to bring Prince Endymon here several times!”

Dragoon responds, “That’s because she only used her power, but together, we can bring them both here.”

Helios says, with a nod, “Yes, it just might work, Dragoon-dono. I will add my power to aid you.”

Dragoon replies, “Thank you, my friend.”

Asuna says, “I believe that Dragoon-dono is right. Only the power of uniting ourselves as one can we hope to succeed.” Soon enough, all of the mystical ninja animals start to unite their powers as one while Helios adds his own power into the mix.

Helios thinks in his mind, “Do not fret my prince. We shall save you and you and Naruto will be able to save everyone.”

(A short time later on; Back in Tokyo)

Returning to Tokyo, it seems all hope is lost as the roots of the Shinju scoop everyone in the city who are entrapped by the Infinite Tsukuyomi, which includes Molly Baker, Serena’s partners and brother, Ami’s mother, Raye’s grandfather, and many others. Within the center of Kaguya’s artificial moon, Tuxedo Mask and Naruto, who is still blind from when Kaguya slashed his eyes, are entrapped within the center and they are feel like they are getting crushed.

Tuxedo Mask says, weakly, “Can hardly breathe…”

Naruto says, “We have to get out… of here… We can’t let… that bitch win…”

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Can you… teleport…?”

Naruto says, “Something is… interfering with my… Hirashin… can’t use the other seals… for some reason…”

Tuxedo Mask says, “We have… break free… I can feel… my Serena-chan… in danger… I know it… I can’t let this… beat me… I have to save her…”

Naruto says, “We will… believe it… we’ll get free somehow…” And just then Tuxedo Mask and Naruto give off a bright glow and they vanish from the center of the artificial moon in which Kaguya senses something off and she looks at the moon.

Black Zetsu asks, “Is something wrong, mother?”

Kaguya responds, “Nothing, Zetsu.” Kaguya isn’t sure, but she gets a ‘bad feeling’ in the pit of her stomach, however, she ignores as it seems like there is nothing to stop her now and she plans to return home in which to finish off the reincarnation of Indra, Sasuke Uchiha, and his teammates, Sakura and Kakashi, to ensure her rule over two worlds once and for all.

(Briefly afterworld; In Elysion)

Inside of the realm of Elysion, Tuxedo Mask and Naruto appear in a puff of smoke in front of the mystical ninja animals and Helios.

Fenir says, excitedly, “It has worked!”

Terragon says, with a nod, “Yes, there was always hope and we have brought it forth.”

Helios goes over to Naruto and Tuxedo Mask and he asks, “My prince, are you and Naruto all right?”

Tuxedo Mask catches his breathe and he responds, “Yes. We are okay.” He grunts and he says, “My ribs are a bit sore, but if it wasn’t for my powers, I would be in worse shape.”

Naruto asks, unable to see, “What happened?”

Tuxedo Mask says, “We’re in Elysion, my kingdom back in the Silver Millennium.”

Naruto asks, curiously, “Really?” Naruto says, with a groan, “Wish I could see it.”

Helios asks, “What happened to your eyes, Naruto?”

Naruto asks, leaping to his feet, “Who is that?”

Tuxedo Mask says, “Easy. This is Helios, a very good friend of mine.” Naruto nods his head and Tuxedo Mask explains what happened up to the point that he and Naruto were sealed into the artificial moon.

Helios says, looking at Naruto’s eyes, “I see, my prince. I can see that some kind of nasty poison is in your eyes. I know about your recovering abilities and this poison is hampering them.”

Kurama tells Naruto, “No kidding, kit. And thanks to father’s power and Uncle Hamura’s power, the healing ability that you have thanks to you being my ‘container’ has been enhanced into a new regeneration bloodline and basically, it is ‘super healing’ that’s so powerful that you can grow back limbs!”

Naruto responds, “Whoa! You are kidding me?!”

Kurama retorts, “I don’t ‘kid around’, kit. However, Kaguya’s poison, must be using some kind of Yin-Yang release in it too, is negating it and making unable to heal your eyes. You would need the mystical healing powers of that Hotaru girl to restore your eyes.”

Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “Helios, what’s happening?”

Helios says, solemnly, “I’m afraid that the worst has happened. Kaguya used the artificial moon to seal you and Naruto in to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi.”

Naruto and Tuxedo Mask gasp and Naruto shouts out, horrified, “What?! No!”

Dragoon tells Naruto, “I’m afraid that it is true, my warrior.”

Naruto asks, “Dragoon-dono?”

Helios then shows what’s happening in Tokyo right now and Tuxedo Mask shouts out, horrified, “Serena-chan! Girls! No!”

Naruto asks, “I can’t see! Is it true?”

Tuxedo Mask says, horrified, “It’s true, Naruto. She has brought the roots of the Shinju and it is taking everyone.”

Naruto yells out, “No! Send us back now! We need to stop her now! Now!”

Dragoon tells Naruto, “Calm down! If you rush in there, you may be caught too or worse! You are in no condition since you haven’t adjusted to the current loss of your eyes!”

Naruto shouts out, “I can’t just sit here, Dragoon-dono! Serena, the girls, and the whole planet is in danger! I just do nothing!”

Asuna responds, “You aren’t doing nothing, young Naruto. We wouldn’t have brought you here without giving you a chance for victory.”

Helios says, bringing out the Golden Crystal, “My prince, you have something in your possession that rivals the purification and healing powers of the Imperium Silver Crystal.”

Tuxedo Mask responds, “The Golden Crystal.”

Helios responds, “That’s correct, my prince. While it took Sailor Moon and Sailor Mini-Moon the strength of everyone to unleash the full power of the Golden Crystal, as the heir to our planet’s throne, you have the power to do on your own, but you must hurry before the Earth is weakened too much and the Golden Crystal with it.”

Tuxedo Mask says, “I understand, but while this will free everyone from the Shinju, we will need the power of the Rinnegan as well.”

Just then a male voice says, “That’s why I have brought here, your majesty.”

Naruto gasps and he yells out, “I know that voice! That’s Nagato!” Everyone, even Naruto, who is still blinded, look towards the source of the voice and none other than Nagato, looking as he did as ninja of Rain and Rinnegan eyes, is looking at them.

Asuna says, “I had used my clan’s connection to the spiritual realm to bring Nagato-san’s spirit and chakra.”

Nagato says, “And I am glad that she has done. I am here to help. Despite my eyes originally belonging to Madara Uchiha, the Six Path chakra in the eyes had become part of my chakra and my Uzumaki bloodline, one of the two bloodlines of Asura, allowing me to still weld the Rinnegan to be allowed to given to whoever I choose by making my chakra a part of their body.”

Naruto says, excitedly, “Awesome, it means that we can break that wretched Genjutsu.”

Nagato says, “However, this will be only a one time attempt, my friend. And I wanted to be infused into you since you are the reincarnation of Asura, the younger son of the Sage, but you are currently blinded and unable to use your eyes to weld the Rinnegan.”

Naruto yells out, “Then what we do?!”

Tuxedo Mask says, “There is no other choice. Since I have chakra from the Sage’s brother, I might be able to weld its power.”

Naruto shouts out, “No way, Darien! You aren’t an Uzumaki, Senju, or Uchiha!”

Nagato says, “True, but the power of this planet will give him enough strength to weld the Rinnegan for enough time to do what needs to be done, but there is a great danger.”

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Danger?”

Helios says, “My prince, the power of your star will allow you to weld the great power of the Rinnegan, but using it and your crystal at the same time will put immense strain on your power and your star seed. Most likely, the worse may happen and you may burn out your inner star.”

Tuxedo Mask says, plainly, “I see. It is most likely because of the Sailor Scouts being captured in the Genjutsu and Shinju as well.”

Helios says, “Correct, my prince. It will take much power to free them.”

Naruto asks, “Wait a minute! What are you talking about?”

Helios says, solemnly, “Allow me to explain.” Helios then explains about the star seeds and what they mean to Tuxedo Mask and the Sailor Scouts and what would happen if someone with a true star seed burns out their ‘inner star’ in which needlessly to say, Naruto was horrified and that’s a major understatement.

Naruto yells out, “What?! No! No way! There has to be another way!”

Tuxedo Mask says, “There is no other way. Every second that we waste allows Kaguya to gain a stronger foothold in this world and my power weakening to the power that we can’t do this. We must do this now.”

Naruto shouts out, “You can’t! What about Serena?! She is your princess! The woman that you love so much! Do you care about how she will feel if she loses you?!”

Tuxedo Mask responds, strongly, “And if she is trapped until she is turned into Kaguya’s mindless slave, then what?!” Naruto become silent and Tuxedo Mask tells Naruto, “Serena is the woman that I love and the Sailor Scouts are my only family. I lost my parents in this life when I was just six years old, Naruto! And I have no memories of them even after I remember my past life! It was a miracle that I have the name Darien of the person that I am now in this life at all! It isn’t just because of our past lives together that I love her! She has a lot of faults, but my bunny is a bright star in this life! Full of love and life! And that’s why I love her so much! She is my everything! I know that I will hurt her so much by giving up my life to save her, but without my Meatball Head, my life is nothing! I can’t let that happen! And she, as Sailor Moon and Princess Serenity, means so much to my planet and the universe! I can’t let it end like this! I refuse!”

Helios says, amazed by the conviction in Tuxedo Mask’s voice, “My prince…”

Tuxedo Mask asks Naruto, “Would you give your life for the people that you love so much?”

Naruto then remembers all of the people precious to him in his life and he responds, solemnly, “Yes… Yes, I would. It is because of them, my precious people, I am who am I today. They gave me light when those that betrayed my father gave me darkness. But you are…”

Tuxedo Mask responds, with a smile, “I know, Naruto. Even though we were just friends for a short way, you are one of my best friends and one of the few friends that’s a guy like me.”

Naruto says, with a weak giggle, “Yeah.”

As tears start to flow from Naruto’s eyes despite him being unable to see from them, Tuxedo Mask tells Naruto, with a smile, “Thank you, Naruto. And now, I want you to promise me, Naruto. Take care of my love. Take care of my Meatball Head. She is goofy and ridiculous, but she has a wonderful and strong, however, she needs someone to be there for her. Take care of her and help her move on.”

Naruto says, with a solemn nod, “I promise, believe it.” Tuxedo Mask nods his head, holds the Golden Crystal up high, and he closes his eyes as the Golden Crystal glows causing him to transform into Prince Endymon in which Nagato transforms into pure chakra energy and goes into Prince Endymon’s body. When Prince Endymon opens his eyes, his eyes show Rinnegan eyes.

Dragoon yells out, “Now, Naruto! It is the time!” Naruto transforms into his Six Path Grand Senjutsu Mode and put his hands in front of the Golden Crystal in which he roars as he starts to pour his power into the crystal and Prince Endymon causing both of them to be bathed in a golden light forcing everyone to cover their eyes. When the light dies down and everyone is able to look, they see that Prince Endymon and Naruto are gone.

Helios says, solemnly, “Farewell, my prince.”

Asuna says, “Prince Endymon is a true hero and he will always be remembered here, Helios. And one day, the whole universe will know his heroism.” Dragoon and the others nod their heads in agreement as they know that this is the ‘final fight’ for the Earth Prince as using this method to stop Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi will cost him everything.

(Returning to Tokyo; shortly thereafter)

In Tokyo itself, the roots of the Shinju absorb the people into cocoons to be enslaved into the Infinite Tsukuyomi and Kaguya and Black Zetsu look at their work.

Black Zetsu says, “We will only get the city, but soon, we will have this whole world to give you power and Queen Serenity’s wretched daughter shall grant you power over the universe for all eternity!”

Kaguya says, with a nod, “Yes.” But then a golden light catches their eyes and they turn to face it in which the golden light, which was small, turns into a blazing light as strong as the sun in which Kaguya yells out as it becomes blinding, “What?!”

Black Zetsu asks, confused, “What?! What is this light?! It… It’s blinding!” Soon enough, this golden light overtakes the ‘light’ of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and suppresses it while the roots of the Shinju stop in their tracks as well as start to slowly recede as dark violet smoke comes from them.

Kaguya yells out, “Who dares?!” The third eye on Kaguya’s forehead is forced to close and they look in which they see none other than Prince Endymon and Naruto appear in front of them.

Black Zetsu shouts out, in disbelief, “You?! You, two?! But how?! You were sealed! Mother sealed you! How can this be?!”

Prince Endymon responds, “We have friends in all places, you slime! And now, you are going to pay for your actions on my planet! I am the heir to the throne of Earth! I am its guardian! I will not allow you, fiends, to have your way and when you enslave the love of my life into this nightmare, you have gone too far! Sailor Moon is my beloved! The Sailor Scouts are my family! And you will not get away with this! Now, I will destroy your wretched spell before your very eyes!”

Black Zetsu then notices Prince Endymon’s eyes and roars out, “Wait! You have the Rinnegan?! That’s not possible! You aren’t of our world much less a blood descendant of Hagoromo or Hamura! How can this be?!”

Prince Endymon responds, “Friends and allies of all shapes and sizes, that’s how! When we unite truly as one, nothing is impossible! Even through this will be my end, I go to my grave knowing that peace will be restored on my world and Naruto’s world and you are sent to the void for all eternity! Now, Naruto!” Prince Endymon roars as he unleashes the Golden Crystal’s full power with Naruto boosting his power up while Prince Endymon reflects his Rinnegan on Kaguya’s artificial moon causing it to create a great silver light.

Black Zetsu screams out, in disbelief, “No! No! NO! HOW CAN THIS BE?! WE WON! WE WON!!!” Black Zetsu and Kaguya scream as they are engulfed in golden and silver light that bathes over the whole of the Tokyo area causing the Shinju roots to slowly dissolve and the cocoons containing the victims of Kaguya’s attack to be slowly lowered to the ground in which they start to wake up one after another.

(At Hayabusa Village; on the meanwhile)

The light is so bright that those in the Hayabusa Village can see it, expect for Jo, who is blind, but Jo is smiling warmly.

Momiji asks, “What is that light?”

Shizuka says, awe-struck, “It is so warm.”

Jo says, with a warm smile, “The light of hope. Kaguya has lost this round. Our world’s prince has unleashed his power to free Tokyo and stop Kaguya.”

Ryu asks Jo, “Are you sure father?”

Jo says, with a nod, “Thanks to my new ‘Mind’s Eye Ninpo’, I can see it in my mind’s eye. Tuxedo Mask is using the power of the crystal to stop Kaguya.” Jo says, with a serious tone, “However, I fear he will pay the ultimate price.”

There are gasps of shock and Momiji asks, horrified, “Jo-sama, you don’t mean…?”

Jo responds, with a solemn nod, “I do. He will die a hero and fearfully, leave scars in the hearts of two people, the two saviors.”

Ryu, Shizuka, and Momiji look towards the city and Shizuka says, with great concern in her voice, “Lady Serena. Naruto.”

(Within the Digital World; at the same time)

Inside of the Digital World, the Digidestined are also watching the same event happen and tears of joy and happiness are coming from their eyes.

TK yells out, “I can’t believe it! Someone did it! They did it!”

Tai says, “Yeah! Our families are saved!”

Just then a female voice calls out, “Kari?” Everyone then looks over and they see Davis, Jun, and Kari having their hands over their hearts and tears of sorrow in their eyes.

Tai asks Kari, “Kari, what’s wrong?”

Kari says, weakly, “I… I don’t know… I feel… I feel sorrow… like as if you died on me, Tai… like a precious family member died…”

Ken asks Davis, “What’s wrong?”

Davis says, “It’s freaky, Ken. It feels like my best friend… like you just died on me. That I’m losing an awesome buddy.”

Jun says, with a nod, “Same here. It feels like a best friend that Davis and I had since our childhood just died and I can’t stop myself.” The other Digidestined and the Digimon including the Digimon with Kari, Davis, and Jun are confused about why they are feeling this way while Azulongmon only looks at the three of them as he continues to also glance at the scene of the dispelling of Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi on Tokyo.

(Shortly thereafter; Back in Tokyo)

Within Tokyo, namely the remains of Odiaba Park, all nine of the Sailor Scouts are lying on the ground and they slowly wake up as the silver and golden light fades away along with the roots of the Shinju.

They get up into a sitting position and Sailor Mercury asks, “What happened?”

Sailor Venus says, “I was having a wonderful dream. I was an awesome idol and boys were lining up to be my boyfriend.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “I had finally gotten my wonderful sempai and flower shop as well as us being an ultimate success.”

Shaking the cobwebs out of her head, Sailor Mars says, “Oh shit! We were caught in that ‘dream world’ same as Naruto’s world!”

The Sailor Scouts gasp as they struggle to their feet and Sailor Uranus asks, “But we’re here now? Are we free?”

Sailor Pluto says, “I believe so.”

Sailor Saturn asks, “But how?” Just then they hear a ‘thud’ like a body collapsing and they look to see Prince Endymon lying on the ground while Naruto, his Sage Mode ‘sensory abilities’ activate allowing him to ‘see’ in a way even though he is still blind, turns over to him with the Golden Crystal floating in front of him.

Sailor Moon yells out, horrified, “Darien!” Sailor Moon stumbles over to him while the others follow her in which they get over to them.

Sailor Saturn asks, seeing Naruto, “Naruto, your eyes?!”

Naruto says, “Yeah, Kaguya got me in the eyes. I can’t see and my healing powers can’t help me. I need your help.”

Sailor Saturn says, activating her healing powers, “Okay.” As Sailor Saturn helps heal Naruto’s eyes, Sailor Moon grabs Prince Endymon’s right hand.

Sailor Moon says, worriedly, “Darien!”

Prince Endymon looks at Sailor Moon and he says, weakly, “Serena… my love… Thank kami… you are safe…”

Sailor Pluto looks at the Golden Crystal and she says, horrified, “You didn’t!”

Prince Endymon says, “I did… Pluto… I had no choice… you… the world was in danger… I couldn’t let it end… like this…”

When Sailor Saturn is done healing Naruto’s eyes and he is able to see, Naruto says, looking at Prince Endymon, “Oh, shit! Hang on! I’ll use my Yang power to…”

Prince Endymon weakly says, “No, Naruto… you know… that’s not possible… not even the Silver Crystal… can save me now… I have… burned out my ‘inner star’…”

Sailor Neptune asks, confused, “Your ‘inner star’?”

Sailor Pluto says, solemnly, “His star seed. He must have used the full power of his star seed to bring out the full power of the Golden Crystal of Elysion and he is able to since he is the heir to the throne of Elysion, the throne of Earth, while it took Sailor Moon and Sailor Mini-Moon the strength of the world to activate its power despite Mini-Moon holding Darien’s blood in her veins since she only activated her Lunarian blood and not her Earth blood.”

Sailor Mars asks Naruto, seriously, “What happened here?”

Naruto says, with tears of sadness, “Something I should have never agreed to.” Naruto then explained what happened when they got to Elysion, thanks to the ninja animal clans of Earth/Elysion, and what they did.

There are gasps of shock and horror and Sailor Moon says, with tears streaming down her eyes, “No, Darien! No, you didn’t!”

Prince Endymon says, weakly, “I had… no other choice… I couldn’t… I couldn’t let it end… Don’t blame… Naruto… I begged… and pleaded with him… to help me… he didn’t want me… to hurt you… but I couldn’t… I couldn’t lose you… there was no other way…”

Sailor Moon says, tears streaming down her eyes and pure sorrow in her voice, “No, Darien! Don’t leave me! Please don’t leave me!”

Prince Endymon says, weakly and while gently cupping her cheek, “I’m sorry… Meatball Head… you are… all that I have… the woman that I loved… in two lifetimes… the light in my life… if I lost you… my life would… have no meaning… and your guardians… have become my family… you were all that I have… and this world… is my home… my people… that I swore to protect… as the prince and guardian of Earth… it is my duty to put their lives over mine… and your life means the universe to me…” Prince Endymon gives off a faint glow and he says, “Naruto, please come here quick.”

Naruto asks, solemnly, “What is it?”

Prince Endymon makes the Golden Crystal fly into his hands and Prince Endymon tells Naruto, weakly, “On my authority… as the Prince of Earth… since you hold the noble blood of the royal family of Whirlpool… a nation of your world of Gaea… I transfer ownership of my throne… the throne of Elysion and Earth… to you… Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze… the power of my guardian star and guardian world… I leave in your care…” Just then Naruto gasps as he glows golden and Prince Endymon says, weakly, “Take of my world… my friend… Prince Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze of Whirlpool and Earth…”

Naruto says, with a solemn nod, “I understand… your majesty, my friend, believe it.”

Prince Endymon then looks at Sailor Moon, with a look of absolute sorrow and tears streaming down her eyes, and he says, with a weak smile, “Don’t give me… that face Meatball Head… you must remain strong… even though I’m gone… I’ll always be with you… I think… I have enough strength… for one final gift…” Prince Endymon then uses every ounce of strength to lift his head and kiss Sailor Moon right on the lips in which she blushes and wishes for this kiss to last forever, but her eyes widen as she feels a warmth in her waist and everyone looks on as a new star seed appears out of Sailor Moon’s womb area.

Prince Endymon lowers his head back down to the ground and Sailor Moon says, catching the star seed, “This star seed…”

Prince Endymon says, “Our daughter’s star seed…”

There are gasps and Sailor Saturn asks, “Rini?”

Prince Endymon says, weakly, “I don’t know how… but I gather enough of ‘myself’ into your womb… and our daughter will be… born… please take good care of her… and find her a wonderful new father for her…” Sailor Moon weakly nods her head and Prince Endymon tells Sailor Moon, “Promise me… one final thing… Meatball Head… find new happiness… find a new light… and protect my home… my world… lead the world… and the universe to wonderful happy future… I know that you will bring… but most of all, promise me that you will… try your best… to remain… the Meatball Head… that I love… promise me…”

Sailor Moon says, weakly, “I… I promise…”

Prince Endymon tells Sailor Moon, “I love you, Serena… my moon goddess…”

Sailor Moon says, weakly, “I love you, too, Darien-kun…” Prince Endymon gives a warm smile as his eyes close for the final time and he turns into golden particles of light in which Sailor Moon screams out, “DARIEN!!!” Sailor Moon, unable to take anymore, collapses onto her hands and knees and wails in pure despair and sorrow as the love of her life in two lifetimes is now gone, forever. The other Sailor Scouts close their eyes as tears fall from their eyes, sorrow from losing a valued friend, comrade in arms, and the beloved of their beloved princess. Naruto, his hands turning into fists, has tears in his eyes, but they aren’t only tears of sadness, they are tears of anger. In his mind, he can see the memories of the day that he was born that his mother showed him when Obito attacked his parents and used him to get Kurama from his mother to cause death and destruction to the Leaf before his mother and father gave their lives to seal Kurama into him, but not just to keep the Leaf safe from Kurama, however, to keep Kurama and Kurama’s power out of the hand of those that would use him to commit horrible acts like that. Naruto’s memories surge through the battles in Wave, Orochimaru’s invasion of the Leaf, the Land of Snow, and more. He remembers all those that gave their lives, the sorrow of those that were close to them, and their hopes and dreams.

Naruto thinks in his mind, “This madness… this madness must end! I have to end this! I will end it! I will stop this once and for all!”

Just then a familiar female voice booms, “ASURA!!!” Everyone, expect for Naruto and Sailor Moon, look to see Kaguya, smoking somewhat, but otherwise unhurt, walking over with a look of rage.

Black Zetsu says, with a sinister sneer, “The wretched fool that dared to oppose us is dead, huh? Well…”

Naruto screams out, with great anger laced in his voice, “SHUT UP!! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR MOUTH!!” Everyone is surprised, but while Sailor Moon continues to sob in sorrow, everyone else looks at him.

Kaguya says, with a sneer, “How dare you…?” But then becomes immediately silent as Naruto looks at her with a deadly glare never seen in him before and this glare is like it was looking into Kaguya’s and Black Zetsu’s very souls in which for the first time, both of them felt fear… true fear.

As the Golden Crystal goes into Naruto’s body, a powerful chakra aura blazes around causing the wind to pick up and he yells out, his voice filled with rage and determination, “You greedy, self-centered, ancient fossil of a bitch! This is the last straw! Beyond the last straw! All of this pain… this misery… all the lives that you… and your wretch blob of a ‘child’… ruined and hurt… for your self-centered… sadistic… and greedy actions… is beyond forgiveness! I won’t take it anymore! This is unforgiveable and I will end it here and now! You won’t hurt anyone else anymore in any life time because today you are going to die, Kaguya!” Naruto roars out as his body explodes with a powerful chakra aura that transforms into the visage of Kurama in full fox form, but it then transforms into the visage of a replica of Dragoon himself, shocking and/or awing everyone else, minus Sailor Moon.

Black Zetsu says, shocked, “This power! It’s not possible!” Naruto then transforms into his Six Path Grand Senjutsu Mode, but there is a new change as on the forward portion of his scalp now contains a wonderful silver crown, like a king would ware, and it is covered in nine golden magatama jewels with the insignia of the Uzumaki clan, the red whirlpool, and a picture of the Earth itself, in the center. And creating a sonic boom, Naruto rockets right into Kaguya, ramming her in the chest, and with a war cry, he rams Kaguya through four buildings and quite a few cars in which they land in the middle of a street which is still in confusion as everyone is still recovering from being recently freed from Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi with a loud ‘bang’ in which everyone in the streets runs for their lives as dust and dirt go high into the air.

Back with the other Sailor Scouts, Sailor Venus says, shocked, “Holy shit! Naruto is on fire!”

Sailor Mars says, with an enraged sneer, “I don’t blame him! That monster… that fiend! She is going to pay for this!” On the meanwhile, with Sailor Moon, her mind races as she remembers all of the times that she could remember of both of her lifetimes with Darien, as Prince Endymon, as Tuxedo Mask, and just as Darien, in which pure sorrow surges through her. She then remembers all of her adventures as Sailor Moon and all of the sacrifices and pains that Darien and her friends have made to help her protect this world and seeing what Naruto went through when Trista/Sailor Pluto showed them his memories through she could barely stand a bit of his childhood due to it being so horrible. She then remembers Prince Endymon’s/Darien’s last moments and the promise that she made to him to his last moments. All of this causes her eyes to narrow and a look never seen on our Moon Princess’ face to appear as her eyes darken with determination, but also true anger and rage.

As the Sailor Scouts witness other ‘explosions’ from the clash of Naruto and Kaguya all over Tokyo, Sailor Uranus says, with an enraged sneer, “Let’s get her!”

Sailor Moon then says, lowly, “No, I won’t have you risking your lives. Not anymore.” Everyone looks at Sailor Moon and they are shocked to see her darkened visage.

Sailor Mercury asks, concerned, “Sailor Moon?” Sailor Moon doesn’t reply, but puts the recently created star seed of Rini into her hands.

Sailor Moon says, “Take care of my daughter’s star seed until my body is ready for her and I can give her life.”

Sailor Venus asks, concerned, “What are you planning to do?”

Sailor Moon says, her face wet with tears and her visage darker, “Do? I intend to fulfill my final promise to the one man that I loved in two lives. I intend to finally do what I should have done as Luna told me to do! I intend to do my duty as Sailor Moon and protect this world… this universe… and the wonderful dreams and hopes of all the good and innocent people here and make sure that my tragedy never happens again!” Sailor Moon says, her voice filled with something not heard in her voice ever, true anger, “Kaguya… I’m going moon dust her once and for all!” Sailor Moon then flies away at such speed, she creates a sonic boom.

Sailor Jupiter yells out, shocked, “Oh shit! She just lost it big time!”

Sailor Venus asks, “Can you blame her?!”

Sailor Mars says, with a serious tone, “There is no time for any ‘blame game’! We have to stop her before she gets herself into more trouble!” Immediately, the other Sailor Scouts fly after Sailor Moon, who has a determined and also rage filled look in her eyes, never before seen in the eyes of the Moon Princess. Joining back with Naruto, he and Kaguya are fighting through the air and they crash through the center of another skyscraper as Naruto transforms two of his Truth Seeker Balls into staff that deflect Kaguya’s All-Killing Ash Bones. He then zips in to land a powerful punch to her face, but Kaguya easily stops his attack by grabbing his wrist.

Naruto yells out, surprised, “What?” Naruto then coughs out blood as Kaguya lays a powerful blow to his chest.

Black Zetsu says, tauntingly, “Do you think that it would be that easy, fool? You are dumber than you look, Uzumaki!” Kaguya gives off a powerful dark glow as her power seems to reach new heights.

Naruto thinks in his mind, “What the fuck?! She seems to be even stronger than before, but how?!”

Naruto gasps and Black Zetsu says, with a sly grin, “I guess that you finally got the memo! Even though it was for a short time, we manage to collect wonderful new power from that wretched Moon Princess and her guardians! Let’s see how you like their power in my mother’s hands!” Kaguya then rams her knee into Naruto’s gut causing the wind to get knocked out of him and she rockets down as she slams Naruto into the pavement of the street causing a huge explosion that creates a massive crater in which Naruto grunts out in pain.
Naruto says, with a sneer, “You are worse than an Uchiha, Kaguya.”

Black Zetsu says, with a grin, “You forgotten that mother is the ancestor of the Hyuga, Kaguya, Uchiha, Uzumaki, and Senju.”

Naruto retorts, with a glare, “Not on your life! Kaguya only gave birth to wretched fiend like you! Old Man Hagoromo only gave birth to the Uchiha, Senju, and my clan! Old Man Hamura gave birth to the Hyuga and Kaguya! Kaguya is nothing more than a fiend and the birthing chamber for those two great men! People that will always be greater than that ‘fiend mother’ of yours!”

Kaguya says, with a sneer, “You will die with those words, Asura!”

But then a familiar female voice booms, “Kaguya!”

Moon Silver Dragon Inferno!

Just then a dragon made of silver colored energy slams into Kaguya with terrific force and she roars out in pain and agony as she is sent to the ground with a massive crash causing dust and dirt to fly into the air, but the dirt and dust dispel quickly to reveal a somewhat burnt, however, not very injured Kaguya, who is more angered than injured. Sailor Moon, short sword drawn, then appears and Kaguya blocks with two bone spikes out of her palms.

Sailor Moon yells out, a completely out of character look of rage and determination in her eyes, “Kaguya, you fiend! I won’t ever forgive you for this!”

Black Zetsu says, “We weren’t looking for your forgiveness!”

Sailor Moon retorts, “Not surprising since you are a heartless and soulless fiend! You destroy my future, Kaguya! I won’t let you destroy any more! You destroy people’s hopes and dreams for your own selfish ambitions and plain greed! This is completely unforgiveable! You are moon dust once and for all, bitch!” Sailor Moon then unleashes a powerful kick that busts through Kaguya’s own bone spikes and slams into her face sending her skidding backwards for about twenty yards.

Kaguya says, with a sneer, “You wench!” However, Kaguya and Naruto are shocked as Sailor Moon roars with incredible power and unleash a barrage of silver spheres filled with chakra and mystical energy in a never-ending assault in which cause massive explosions that send Kaguya flying backwards as she can’t defend against them. But Naruto can see the pure rage as well as the pure determination in her eyes.

Naruto thinks in his mind, “No, this isn’t the way.” Naruto then zips over to Sailor Moon, grabs her by the hand, and he shouts out, “Stop it now, Moon-chan!”

Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “What are you doing?!”

Naruto responds, “That bitch needs to pay, but this isn’t the way! Revenge is never the answer! You are fighting on rage and determination! If you defeat her this way, it will define who you are for the rest of your days! I know! I’ve seen it before! Winning on hatred and fury will only lead to such! It is the very thing that Black Zetsu brought in Indra and created a ‘Curse of Hatred’ that has scarred my world to today! You are the symbol of hope and love in this world! If you fight this way, you will only spread that cycle here! Would Darien want that?! Would he want you to lose yourself over hatred and pain to become something just as horrible as that fiend?!” Sailor Moon gasps in shock and her memories of Darien/Prince Endymon/Tuxedo Mask flow into her mind.

Sailor Moon calms down and she says, weakly, “No… he… I… I don’t want that!”

Naruto tells Sailor Moon, “Your family is still here for you. Your friends are still here for you. And I’m here too, believe it.” Sailor Moon, tears flowing down her eyes again, nods her head, but then Kaguya uses this chance to attack.

Kaguya shouts out, “Die!” Sailor Moon and Naruto gasp as Kaguya prepares to slash them with another bone coming out of her palms in which Naruto twists Sailor Moon in front of him and he screams out as Naruto takes the blow from Kaguya’s bone.

Sailor Moon yells out, horrified, “Naruto!”

The Sailor Scouts have just arrived on the scene and they gasp in shock in which Sailor Venus screams out, horrified, “Naruto!”

As Naruto’s body starts to disintegrate at a molecular level, Black Zetsu says, with a dark sly tone, “What a foolish move. So ends the ‘savior’.”

Naruto’s body glows and he says, pure determination in his voice, “No, it isn’t!” As Naruto’s body struggles to hold itself together from the slash wound, Naruto says, “I won’t die! I refuse to die! I will not die until Moon-chan and this world is safe! I promised Darien to protect this world! I promised him to protect the woman that he loved so much! And I promised… I swore to save both worlds and achieve the dream of Old Man Hagoromo! I will not die until then! This is far from over!”

Black Zetsu says, “Like you can do anything, you can’t even hold yourself together.”

Naruto says, “I can since I’ve got so many people behind me even if they aren’t here physically! People who have died and put their dreams and hopes behind me! With all of them by my side and by Moon’s side, we will win!” Naruto asks Sailor Moon, with a foxy grin, “Now, let’s get this bitch and save our worlds!”

Sailor Moon becomes filled with determination and strength and she responds, with a nod, “Yeah! Together!” Sailor Moon grasps Naruto’s hands and her broach bursts open as the Silver Crystal blazes with light and then Naruto’s body becomes completely healed in which he blazes with a golden light causing everyone else to gasp in shock.

Sailor Mars asks, “What’s going on?!” Just then both Sailor Moon and Naruto are engulfed in a column of rainbow light that throws Kaguya backwards and all of the other Sailor Scouts’ broaches on their chests start to glow.

Sailor Uranus asks, “What’s happening?”

After a moment, Sailor Saturn responds, “She… Sailor Moon is asking for our help. She and Naruto need our power.”

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “Yes, I can feel it.”

Sailor Venus yells out, “Well, what are we waiting for?!” Soon after, all of the Sailor Scouts close their eyes and turn into orbs which fly into the column of light. After a minute, the column of light vanishes as quickly as it appeared and when Kaguya looks, she gasps to see what or should I say, who is before her.

The first one is none other than Naruto, but he is covered in his chakra cloak similar to Six Path Grand Senjutsu Mode, however, the portion of it that was orange-red flames is now pearly white, the black portion is now silver, and all of the ‘markings’, the whirlpool spirals, magmata, and whatnot are black, expect for one, which is a golden eight-pointed star. He also has that same star on his forehead now along with a metal choker around his neck designed like a ninja headband, but it has a golden ‘strap’ and the silver metal plate has a rainbow galaxy engraved on it. There is a mighty crown that’s golden with all sorts of jewels on it with the sign designs as the new crown that he had gained from Six Path Grand Senjutsu Mode from gaining Darien’s/Tuxedo Mask’s/Prince Endymon’s power and Golden Crystal. Finally, coming out of his back, there are eight huge and fluffy silver feathered wings coming out of his back with a group of Truth Seeker Balls of all shapes and sizes in the form of our solar system floating behind the wings.

The other one is a Sailor Scout with gorgeous silvery hair in a hairstyle similar to Sailor Moon’s hairstyle, but her buns are heart-shaped with pearly white oval jewels in her buns, there are two white wings attached to the forward portion of her scalp, the same golden star on Naruto’s forehead is on her forehead, blue-violet eyes, lovely full pink lips, a silver-white cloth choker with a jewel in the form of the same star on her forehead in the center of the choker, she has a sailor collar that’s silver-white, golden shoulder pads, pearly white gloves, pearly white colored body suit, a rainbow colored skirt, white orb-shaped broach with a golden eight-point star in the center and two white wings attached to it, pearly white high-heeled shoes, and in her hands, there is a silver-white specter with a sky blue orb with two wings attached to it on the top of the specter.

Kaguya asks, “What is this?”

The Sailor Scout responds, in a deeper and stronger version of Sailor Moon’s voice, “This is the ultimate power of our bond. We are the chosen two of the cosmos. Destined the weld the ultimate power of the Cosmos Crystal. The Silver Crystal was born from this power and it is the key to this power. I am that key and Naruto is the lock and door that holds this power. Now, the power has been unlocked despite it not being time for it to be truly unleashed. Now, Kaguya, it is time for you to return to the death filled void of which you deserve. I shall send you there personally! My name is Sailor Cosmos!”

Naruto says, with a deeper and stronger voice, “And I’ll help her kick your ass! This time, you won’t be able to stand up to the power of my Six Path Cosmos Sage Mode!”

Black Zetsu asks, stunned, “COSMOS Sage Mode?!” Just then the rusty sword that Naruto was given appears in front of them and the sword glows as it comes out of the sheath on its own causing it to transform into a gorgeous sword with a black and golden hilt, a dragon shaped hilt guard, and a blade made of rainbow energy.

Kaguya says, her expression for the first time ever showing horror, “No, it can’t be.”

Black Zetsu yells out, in disbelief, “The Star Saber!” Naruto and Sailor Cosmos look at each other and they grasp the sword causing the blade to glow with a mighty power.
Kaguya says, with a sneer, “Not again!”

Kaguya charges in to attack, but Black Zetsu says, concerned, “Mother, wait!”

Cosmos Star Dragon Judgment!

Naruto and Sailor Cosmos unleashes a powerful blast of energy, spiritual, chakra, and mystical, that transforms into the shape of a dragon and slams into Kaguya with terrific forces in which she and Black Zetsu cry out in extreme agony as they were sent skywards by the powerful attack before slamming into the gateway that they had used to bring in the roots of Shinju causing a massive explosion of light.

(Returning to Gaea; shortly thereafter)

Back on Gaea, we return to the four reanimated Hokage and the spirit of the Sage in which they notice a blue glow coming from high in the sky.

Tobirama says, “That light.” Just then there is a massive ‘explosion’ of light and forcing everyone, minus the Six Path Sage himself, to cover their eyes as a blast of power comes down from the explosion and slams into the ground with terrific power. When the light dies down and everyone is able to look, they gasp to see a massive portal in the sky with the view of Tokyo, upside down, above them.

Minato asks, “What is that?”

Hiruzen says, “It looks like an upside down city in the sky, Minato.”

Hashirama says, “I believe that it is a gateway.”

Hagoromo says, with a smile, “You are correct.” When everyone looks at the Sage, he says, “Naruto is about to return home and the final battle is about to begin.”

The Kage are stunned and Minato asks, “Naruto?”

Hagoromo responds, “Yes. My mother just suffered a defeat at his hands and the heroine of that world above us. They will be coming here soon to end this since my mother is far from beaten, Minato-san.”

Tobirama says, “Then we must be ready when the time comes that they return and for the final battle with her.” The others nod their heads in agreement and Hagoromo looks some distance away in which with a massive crater, Kaguya, badly burned, cuts, and torn, gets to her feet and roars out in anger as she slowly starts to heal from her wounds since her healing has been somewhat reduced by the attack that she received.

(A brief time afterwards; back on Earth)

Returning to Earth, we find Naruto, in his new Six Path Cosmos Senjutsu/Sage Mode, and Sailor Cosmos, Sailor Moon’s new Sailor Scout form, floating down in which the two of them transform back with Naruto going back to his ‘normal state’ and Sailor Cosmos becoming Sailor Moon once more causing her to sigh in exhaustion in all sorts of the word and collapse into Naruto’s arms while eight colored orbs come out of their energies and become the other eight Sailor Scouts.

Sailor Jupiter says, concerned, “Sailor Moon!”

The other Sailor Scouts surround Naruto and Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon says, weakly, “I’m okay.”

Sailor Mars says, “No, you aren’t, Meatball Head. And I don’t blame you for being.”

Sailor Venus says, amazed, “Wow! We know what happened!”

Naruto, holding Sailor Moon with his right arm and hand, says, looking at the Star Saber in his left hand, “The rusty blade was the Star Saber all along.”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “It would seem so. Now, we have two of the three ‘things’ needed to destroy Kaguya.”

Sailor Venus asks, “Are you sure that she is alive?”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, Venus.”

When everyone looks up at the sky, they can see the battlefield where the Jubi, Madara, and Obito fought against the Allied Shinobi Forces before Madara cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi and Sailor Neptune asks, “What is that?”

Naruto responds, his eyes widening, “That’s the battlefield where I fought the Ten-Tails, Madara, and Obito!”

There are multiple gasps and Sailor Jupiter asks, “You mean… your home?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “I believe so. The push into Kaguya’s gateway has sent her back, but from what I can sense, the space-time storms surrounding Gaea have been completely dispelled and Gaea is now back ‘in phase’ with the rest of our universe. The way to Naruto’s world is now open.”

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “And it is time that I head home to end this.”

Sailor Moon says, “I’m coming with you.”

There are multiple gasps and Naruto says, concerned, “No way, Moon-chan! You already have been through a lot already! You already did what you need to do to save your world! I’ll end this with my friends!”

Sailor Moon says, with tears in her eyes, “And I am your friend too, Naruto! I’ve already lost too much already! The man that I love is gone forever and while I will have my future daughter, it won’t be the same without him! As long as Kaguya lives, both of our worlds are under threat! This is our fight too! I can’t allow my tragedy to happen to anyone else, Naruto! Please Naruto!”

Naruto sees the look in her eyes and he says, with a nod, “Okay.”

Sailor Uranus says, “Not without us, you aren’t.”

Sailor Mars says, “I don’t want to do this with Sailor Moon as she is, but we have to end Kaguya first and protect both of our worlds.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “That sicko has to pay for what she did! We can’t allow her to go on!”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yeah! We can’t allow this to go on! It has to end now!”

Sailor Moon asks Naruto, “Naruto, before we head back to your home, allow me to do one more thing?”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Sure, Moon-chan. We can’t waste time, but we need to recover before we can take down that fiend.”

Sailor Mercury asks Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon?”

Sailor Moon says, “Sorry, girls. I’m about to do something that’s going to make plenty of you and Luna made at me.”

The Sailor Scouts are confused and Sailor Mars says, “Something tells me that I’m not going to like this.”

Naruto, on the meanwhile, looks up towards the sky and he thinks, “Dad… Sasuke… Sakura… Kakashi-sensei… I’m on my way. And Kaguya, I’m coming for you, believe it!” Naruto goes with the Sailor Scouts and prepare to take a very short rest to recover as much of their strength as possible knowing that the final battle is about to begin.

And that’s the chapter, everyone! The grand final battle of this story is about to begin and there are only two chapters to go! Like I said before, the updated knowledge about the Naruto manga has made me somewhat change the final battle and what it entails for the sequel to this story! I know that plenty of you, Darien fans, are upset, but I am one of his fans myself and I hope that I made sure that I showed him how much he truly loves his princess in this story and gave him an ‘ending’ worthy of a hero. You can probably guess who I’m setting Serena up with, but keep reading and reviewing to find out! Tell me what you think and later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!