Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A YYH/YGO Fanfic (Aren't I creative with names?) ❯ I'm Entering the Tournament ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A YYH/YGO Fanfic pt. 3
 
Please note: The characters from the shows are not mine; I'm just playing with them. ~The Author
 
“You're not going to enter either tournament?” Jasmine asked, surprised that I wasn't being my usual ambitious self.
“No.” I replied, sipping my tea.
“WHY NOT!? Everyone knows you're the best street-fighter in school!” She protested passionately.
“Yes, but that's street-fighting; I'm still a novice in martial arts.” I said. I had prepared for this; I knew she was one of my biggest fans when I fought.
“So? No rules say that you can't use street-fighting!” She folded her arms across her chest.
“Come on. Do you really think that I'd stand a chance against them if they've had constant training; or, better yet, on and off training at different schools like me for like, ten years strait?” I said, my imagination at work.
Pleeeeeeaaaaaase?” She begged.
“Only if You-Know-Who enters.” She was silent at this statement; although neither of us was supposed to know about this stuff, we both found the info and had studied what we could for months now. She new that he wouldn't stand a chance if I fought him, and that I couldn't be contained if he were around.
 
Later on, a list was posted with all the names of the martial artists that were entering the tournament. I skimmed it, and stopped. He was entering. I dug a pen out of my purse, and signed my name at the bottom.
“I wonder; what gave you the motivation to do that?” Dartz said from behind me.
“Let's just say that one of my enemies is entering.” I replied with a surprisingly cold edge to my voice.
“Oh really? Who?” He asked, knowing I was in a bad mood.
“You're prying; that is not something I answer to.” I said, pulling the trigger on my verbal-insult-gun.
Our cold argument was suddenly interrupted when four people came in. They were wearing black cloaks, and I couldn't see their faces. I knew he had to be among them; probably the biggest one. Yes, the biggest one.
“Welcome, my shinobi friends. Bakken, do me a favor, and when the tournament begins, knock her out cold. The little nuisance deserves it.” He said, politely, for him.
“Why, Dartz, I didn't know you were such a devoted fan of mine.” I said mockingly.
“I'd gladly knock her out for you, Dartz.” Came the “bad-boy” tone from (you guessed it) the biggest one.
“Hmph. I wish you luck at that task.” I rasped, morphing my voice so I sounded like Genkai, the master of the reidoha [spirit wave]. I cleared my throat, and, in a completely innocent voice said, “good luck.”
“Oh, I'm petrified.” He said, pretending to shiver. I clenched my fist; I don't take being mocked too well.
“I won't take much lip from you; if you keep pressing, you might find yourself knocked out of the tournament before it even begins.” I warned, making no attempts to keep my rage at his nerve hidden.
“Oh, a woman's wrath, please. You should be asking me to go easy on you during the tournament.” He said, stupidly taunting me.
SNAP!!!!!!! I lost all of my self-control momentarily and I punched him strait in the face as hard and fast as I could, knocking him out cold.
“Any one else have some comments on whether or not you should go easy on me during the tournament?” I asked, completely ready to hit somebody if they said the wrong thing.
Nobody said anything; they were all too stunned to speak. Well, that was until I heard something….Something that you really don't want to do…
 
 
 
 
To be continued…