Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A YYH/YGO Fanfic (Aren't I creative with names?) ❯ Mental Issues ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A YYH/YGO Fanfic pt. 4
 
Please note: The characters from the shows are not mine; I'm just playing with them. ~The Author
 
I caught the fist in mid-air and flipped the fool over.
“OWW, MY BACK!!!! I was just playin'!” Hector, an ally of mine, yelled from the ground where he lay.
Shinobi. They and Hector were exactly alike: all too full of themselves; but the shinobi…All of them are egotistical but two: Jin & Touya.
They had now taken Bakken's cloak off and were examining the wound. I remembered Jin: he's Wind Master with tornado fists and the ability to fly. I also remembered Touya, an ice demon with a kick-ass ice sword and ninja stars made out of ice (and, no I don't have a secret crush on him [a lot of people say I do T.T]).
“What was that for, anyway?” Hector asked, getting up.
“Oh, nothing. I just thought you were way over-due with your in-line-beating.” I replied, smoothly. mental thought: `smooth, girl, just wriggle your way out of the situation; you weren't caught of-guard. You just wanted him to try to hit you, yes, that's right'. One of them took off his cloak. He had ocean-blue eyes and red hair.
“'In-line-beating'?” He asked, talking like the wind; and I mean that literally: he talked so fast; it took me at least thirty seconds to decipher his words.
“Uh…Yeah. Every once in a while, a guy will get the idea in his head that he could beat me; so, I give them a beating once a month to remind them that I'm still here, and can beat them if they cross me, or get in my way.” I answered in full detail.
The other two took off their cloaks. The leader, as I guessed he was, had greasy black hair, and circles under his eyes; now, I don't know why I knew this, but something about him gave him the air of something like a villain off of a television show. The other had blue hair and (believe it or not) ice-cold eyes; you know, the kind that send shivers down your spine.
“I am Risho,” Villain-dude said. ” And they are Touya,” Blue-boy nodded. ”And Jin.” Redhead held up his hand.
“You can call me Thunder.” I replied, shaking hands with each of them in turn.
“Thunder? Okay.” Jin said in his really fast way. *Mental Thought:* `Okay, I think we need a translating device over here like a tape recorder, so I can replay his words in slow motion.'
“Yeah. So, Risho, I have a challenge for you.” I said with a sinister smile, completely changing the subject; they didn't need to know too much about me.
“What?” He asked.
“Win without cheating more than zero times.” I said, just barely keeping a strait face. Believe me: it was hard to keep from laughing at him afterwards.
“You're on. The stakes?” he replied.
“Don't know. Just for fun.” I said, waiting for a reaction.
“It's fun to cheat.” He countered. Someone walked up behind me. They were trying not to be heard; I could tell by their footing. I whirled around. He was blind, judging by the fact that his eyes were closed, and had long black hair down to his waist; he was about 6' 4”, and stood with a seemingly constant “nonchalant” look on his face. It gave me an idea. I turned my head slowly to the right so I could see Risho. One look at his face, and I knew I wouldn't have to say the threat. If he wouldn't fight fair, then I wouldn't either. I turned back to Blindie.
“You need somethin'?” I asked quite politely, for me anyway.
“No. I was just wondering what made the atmosphere over here so tense.” He replied *mental thought:* `Smooth cover-up, but I'm not buying'.
“It's her, Yomi-sama.” Dartz answered before I could get a word out of my mouth *yet another mental thought:* `He must be really strong to make Dartz call him “sama”… Wait. Did he just call him Yomi?''
“I apologize for interrupting Ms…”Yomi said.
“Oh, sorry, my name's Thunder.” I said, sounding like the idiot I was being *here we go again, mental thought:* `Stupid, Alex, STUPID!!!'' (Alex is my real name, FYI)
“Ah, Thunder. An interesting name.” He replied.
“ You're already saying that, and you don't even know my full name.” I replied, luring him into a dangerous trap, for me, anyway…
“What is it?”…I'm so mean…
“Well, really, my full name's Thunder's Silence, but everybody just calls me Thunder.” I said, keeping things cool. He tensed, and I knew he had translated that into Japanese…That made the name come out as: Raizen.
Raizen-sama was one of the three kings of Makai. Makai is the Demon World that Yomi-sama and another king named Mukuro-sama used to rule in. That is, they ruled until Raizen-sama's death. It caused something of an up roar, you see, because now Raizen-sama's land was up for grabs or something, that is, unless the only person left to rule them learned how. He was the stupid human that went by the name of Yuusuke Urameshi. Yuusuke was Raizen-sama's only descendant, and the rightful heir to his power. Although he was dying from starvation (demons eat [guess what] humans), Raizen-sama remained alive long enough to train Yuusuke. By the time he died, Yuusuke was as strong as an S-Class demon. They don't get any stronger than that (even in their world that kind of power is rare). So, that's your little Makai History Summary for the day.
Anyway, they never really liked each other, because a) Yomi ate as many humans as he pleased, b) because Yomi was really ambitious (a.k.a. take over Ningenkai [the human world]), and c) he and Mukuro MIGHT have felt threatened by Yomi's vast armies and great wealth (*cough*cough*thief*cough*). You may now return to the present.
He stood stiffly, and I tried very hard not to smile sadistically, but I failed my “mission”, and smiled slightly.
“You did that on purpose, you little wench!” Bakken said, getting up, seeming enraged.
“What? Hit you? Yes, I did do that on purpose.” I answered.
“No. You know that Thunder's Silence means Raizen in Japanese.” He accused. Yomi started to say something, but I cut him off.
“Bakken. There's just one little problem with that statement: you can't prove it.” I said, savoring his difficulty coming up with a comeback. Then he turned to Yomi.
“Can I borrow Kara for a while?” he asked him very politely. He obviously wanted this guy `Kara' really badly. mental thought: `What's he thinking? Bringing in a guy with a weird name like Kara… Wait. Isn't Kara…'
“Of course. I'm quite curious, myself.” Yomi answered. mental thought: `Oh no… They're not serious… Yes they are. RUN!!!!'
“You wanted me, Yomi-sama?” came a creepy voice from next to me. I tensed, completely ready to run for my pathetic little life. I knew what I was in for.
“Don't worry. If you have nothing to hide, nothing will happen to you.” Yomi said, sensing my fear.
“No, Yomi, I wouldn't expect you to understand. I can't let you do this. No, it would put people in danger. I can't.” I said, shaking my head and slowly backing away.
“How would that be?”
“You'd know my name, and I can't allow that.” I replied, hearing Bakken tell Kara what to do to me. ”…and get her name, too.” I heard him whisper.
“YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!” I yelled, causing Yomi to flinch, and I ran.
“Kara,” Yomi gasped, “I'll pin her, and then get inside!” He was right behind me, and closing the gap between us. mental thought: `He may have the advantage of speed and strength, but I have friends and know some short cuts.' [Yes, I know it was a false hope, but I was desperate!] I galloped up the stairs, sped down the hallway, and was on the way down the second flight when I saw Yomi, waiting for me.
 
 
 
To be continued…