Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen: Demoonica's Story ❯ Book 1 Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The World of Songwinds' Bishonen and Bishujo:

Demoonica's Story

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Whatever had happened it wasn't meant to be seen by anyone but her. He had let her see, but why? Nebula waved her hand in front of Demoonica's face. "Earth to Demoonica you just lost contact with the real world."

"Huh? Neb I'm okay, just thinking that's all."

"About that half-bishi?" Nova cut in.

"Oh look, you've came back from the Happy Heero Land! We were getting tired of dragging you along anyway." Demoonica said with a grin. "You missed the conversation. See anything without spandex bike shorts for the last ten minutes?"

Nova blushed.

"Oooo look she's speechless!" Demoonica teased.

"That's a first." Nebula added.

"Shut up sis! Who's side are you on?"

"Demoonica's." This quickly turned into a round of sisterly taunts and short tempers that never did blow up. Nova was loosing because Nebula made many good points she couldn't get around. All this time the three girls kept walking down the road and soon found themselves far from Epoh City.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Not far behind them, staying off the road, a young man folowed them. He moved quickly and silently in the under growth keeping his eyes on the trio of girls. He stopped when they came to a fork in the road. They seemed to talk something over then two went left and the girl he had bumped into earlier went right. Zander moved closer to the road watching as the girl walked away.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Hey look! It's a road sign up ahead." Nova pointed to where the road split into two.

"What way should we go?" Nebula asked.

"Splitting up would give us better chances." Demoonica reasoned.

"If that's the case then still which way do we go?

Demoonica shrugged. "When in doubt choose the right way."

"Then you go right and we'll go left." Nova anounced. "And call one of us when you get a Bishonen!"

"Good bye Demoonica!" The twins called waving as the left.

"Bye Nova! Bye Neb!" Demoonica called back then turned and began walking down the right path.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Why did she have to go that way?" Zander sighed. He waited until she was out of sight then took the road back to Epoh City.

"Oooooh! A Duo!" Came a cry from a girl up the road. Suddenly a Bishiball came flying at his head. Zander barely dodged it and it landed harmlessly on the ground behind him.

"That's it!!!!" Zander grabbed the Bishiball from the dirt and flung it hard back at the girl. Completely surprised by the turn of events she just stood there as it bonked her on the head knocking her back. She stayed on the ground, little swirls in her eyes, completely knocked out. Zander walked past her not really caring. "Stupid Newbies, stupid humans, stupid Bishonen, stupid world, stupid..."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Demoonica made camp right out of sight near a small waterfall and shallow lake. She started her campfire as the sun was just about to set. She hadn't so much as heard a leaf russle wrong all day and was slightly tired from her walking.

*SPLASH!*

Demoonica jumped up at the sudden sound.

*Splash! Hehe. Splash! Splash!*

It sounded like someone had jumped into the lake. Demoonica moved toward the lake trying to be quiet in the dimming light. The first thing she saw was a Bishounen with light blue hair sitting on the lakes edge kicking water with his feet and laughing. Then she noticed the other boy, who had short white hair, as he surfaced a few feet away.

"Max! That's not fair! Now my clothes are completely soaked!" The boy in the water complained.

"Sorry Sterling, but you needed that! I mean it, you have got to find a better pass-time than getting us into trouble." He kicked the water again. Demoonica laughed. Now she knew that voice: Maximilian Jiinas from Super Dimension Fortress MACROSS! The first ever anime boy she had called a Bishounen. This one didn't seem as shy as he was on the show.

"That didn't give you the right to dump me into a lake!" The white haired boy, Sterling, pulled himself out of the water and onto the bank. He looked over at the Maximilian. "Gee thanks for the help out."

"You're welcome."

"Another remark like that and you're going back into the ball." It was then that Demoonica realized that the boy was Max's trainer and a very young trainer at that, Sterling looked on older than fourteen maybe even a little younger. Demoonica watch the pair a little longer and headed back to her camp when they started to set up their own camp. It was dark by this time so Demoonica decided that she would go meet the boy and his Bishounen in the morning.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o