Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen: Demoonica's Story ❯ Book 1 Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The World of Songwinds' Bishounen and Bishoujo:

Demoonica's Story

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The Kagome spun around. "Oh! Why you..." Her voice trailed off. "... are a girl!"

"Last time I checked." Kagome just gave Demoonica a strange look. Demoonica stood up. "I'm Demoonica Darkmoon, nice to meet you Kagome."

Kagome took Demoonica's hand. "I'm Ka... hey wait a minute! You just captured me, I can't be captured right now~" Kagome looked around, spotting her sling she ran over to it. "Lala!"

The little two-tail, cat like creature was knocked out, swirls in it's eyes. Demoonica came up behind them. "So that's what I tripped on, oops. Will Kirara be alright?"

"You tripped on her! How?"

"I was stopping your Bishiball from going into the water."

"Baka trainer. Trainer? Oh-no, I am caught..." Kagome looked like she was about to cry.

"Why is it so bad that your caught? Other than the normal. It could have been worse, just think a trainer with 59 Miroku's and catches you to keep them company..."

Both girls sit there with the image in their minds. Both shudder uncontrollably at the sickening thought.

"Heehe, I see your point. You don't have any Miroku's do you?" Kagome eyed the Bishibelt fearfully.

"Hu-uh, your my first bishi. I have someone to talk to now. I hate being alone, at home I was always alone." Demoonica said the last sentence slowly then fell silent lost in her own thoughts.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Zander made his way out of Epoh City carefully. He didn't want another Newbie thinking he was a Duo. "I hate this place."

Sterling passed the half-bishi as he entered the city. 'That looked like Duo, but it couldn't have been. A wild one wouldn't walk around out in the open.' He thought.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Kagome looked at her trainer. "Yea, I miss my Inuyasha. I've been trying to find him... It's been months. I think he must have been caught."

"So that's why you didn't want caught." Demoonica bowed her head. "I'm so sorry."

"Oh, don't be." Kagome said as she waved her hands. "It was bound to happen. We are so close to a town and all." Kirara who was now awake hopped onto Demoonica's lap. "That's Lala, she was tracking Inuyasha for me. I guess I should let her return home now."

"Oh, no! Wait a minute please Lala." Demoonica gently grabbed Kirara. "Turn into your other form first, I always wanted to see that!"

"Purr..." Kirara hopped to the ground, then transformed in a burst of magical flame. "Kraow..." She growled.

"So pretty..." Was all Demoonica could say. Throwing her arms around Kirara's neck she hugged the large cat. "Thank you so much, Lala!"

In a second burst of flame Kirara was back to her small form again. "Pauurr..."

Kagome picked Kirara back up. "Okay, Lala. Time to go back home, everyone will know what happened to me when you show up alone." Kirara jumped from Kagome's arms and bounded off into the forest. "Make sure no trainers follow you. Bye, Lala."

"Bye, Lala!" Demoonica called out. After a minute of waving she remembered something. Pulling out her Bishidex she called up Nova.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Should have known she would be talking on the phone." She hit clear and called Nebula.

*Ring*

*Ri..*

"Hello?" The brown haired girl's image appeared on the screen. "Demoonica! Hi, we wondered when you would call." Nebula looked away from her phone. "Nova! Stop talking to boys, Demoonica called."

Demoonica heard Nova's voice in the background. "That's nice. Tell her I said hi."

"She met a boy that kinda looks like Heero, been talking to him on the phone for three hours. Poor fellow." Nebula informed Demoonica who was lost.

"Very." She agreed. "Well guess what Neb? I caught a Bishoujo, Kagome from Inuyasha!" Demoonica turned her Dex so Nebula could see Kagome in the background.

Kagome just sweat-dropped and waved.

"So cool, but we haven't caught any yet. I do think I saw a Kenshen out of the corner of my eye, but when I looked nothing was there."

"That's too bad, Kenshen's are great starting Bishi because they're so sweet and very strong at the same time."

From the background. "HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!"

"Oh dear, Nova is going to have a fit. Got to go now." With a little wave Nebula hung up. Demoonica looked back at Kagome who was just standing there.

"Sorry about that Kagome. I promised to tell them when I got my first Bishi. Oh I almost forgot." Demoonica pointed her Bishidex at Kagome. "Identify Bishoujo."

On the screen a picture of Kagome appeared. "Kagome. A Bishoujo from the anime Inuyasha. This one is in her Sama form and has been breed."

Demoonica blinked at her Bishidex thinking 'Did I just here that right?' Looking up at Kagome she found the Bishoujo blushing from head to toes. Kagome grabbed the Dex and yelled at it, "How do you know that!" She shook it a few times, closed the lid and handed it back to Demoonica.

Demoonica then finally took the time to take in how her Kagome looked. Yup. She was at least five or six months along. "A baby! How wonderful, no wonder you want to find your Inuyasha..." At those words Kagome started crying. "Oi, Demoonica no baka." Demoonica told herself under her breath. "Wrong thing to say, very wrong."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Zander made it to Demoonica's campsite. 'At least she knows to drowned a campfire before leaving.' Walking over the soft earth he took a pinch of the dirt between his fingers. He rubbed them together letting the dirt slip from his hand back to the ground.

'She left this morning, she wasn't alone. At least she's headed away from Avioc Malii's lair. I don't like trainers, but dead trainers I like even less. Avioc Malii, that damn she-demon, feeding on passers by...' Zander clenched his fist in anger at his thoughts. 'I swear when I'm strong enough I will kill you...'

"Mother."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o