Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen: Demoonica's Story ❯ Book 1 Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The World of Songwinds' Bishounen and Bishoujo:

Demoonica's Story

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Sorry! Sorry! Stop crying Kagome, please!" Demoonica begged her Bishoujo.

"It's just that Inu-chan, I miss him." Kagome wiped her eyes dry on the red overcoat she was wearing.

"Huh?" Demoonica grabbed the coat. "Is this a FireRat coat, Inuyasha's FireRat coat?"

"Yes, It's my Inu's extra one. Why?"

"I think I've met your Inuyasha." Demoonica grabbed Kagome by the wrist, pulling her toward Epoh City.

"Inuyasha? How?"

"I met this boy this morning, he had an Inuyasha. That Inuyasha didn't have his FireRat coat. Sterling, his trainer, went back to Epoh City for supplys. We're going to find them..."

"But it might not have been my Inuyasha. He just might have had his coat off."

"Do you remember how cold it was this morning?"

*Nod* "Uh-hu."

"Would you have your coat off?"

*Shake* "Hu-uh."

"Then let's go!"

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Zander tracked down the dusty road as he had been all day. Now it was getting dark and he was being followed. He stopped, violet eyes scanning the woods to his left, then his right.

"It would be easier for the both of us if you came on out now. I know you're there... Subaru."

From the darkness emerged a Sama Bishounen with short black hair and dark eyes. "I don't like half-breeds stinking up our world. Your not even half human, Jigoku-Yasha. Half hell demon, such a sad lot in life. Let me kill you and put you out of your painful existance!" With that he attacked.

"You haven't got an idea of who I am or you wouldn't be here right now." Zander blocked the punch.

"Half-bishounen shouldn't exist." Subaru pushed back, leaping into a nearby tree. Raising his hands bright white 'birds' came flying at Zander. The 'birds' looked to be made of light or energy...

Seeing the white flashes Zander quickly drew his sword, slicing the first as he drew it. The second and third soon went the way of the first, gone in flashes as they had came.

"Then don't blame us for being born, it's not us who did anything wrong!" Zander yelled throwing his sword at the Subaru.

Subaru's eyes went wide as Zanders words sunk in, oblivious to the sword he stood there. The sword's handle hit him upside the head knocking him back, making him fall from the tree. He landed on the ground hard, knocked out from the hit. Zanders sword landed nearby, blade stuck in the ground.

Zander walked over to his sword and pulled it from the soft earth, then he walked over to the Subaru. He dusted the dirt from the sword then raised it up... placing it back into its sheath. Kneeling beside the Subaru, Zander placed his left hand on his chest.

The Subaru awoke only to see brightly glowing violet eyes before passing back out. Zander stood up leaving a Chibi Subaru where the Sama Subaru had been.

"Forget what you have seen here, forget about me." Zander looked down at the Chibi Subaru. "Hopefully when are once again grown you will know the truth in my words about half-bishis. We never asked to be born."

Raising his hands as he had seen the Subaru do earlier Zander produced one of the white 'birds'. It however flew right threw the tree leaving no damage behind. Zander looked at his hands with disgust.

"New powers always take so long to control, and they're pitifully weak when you get them." Zander shook his head. Then he continued his journey as if the fight had never happened.

When the Chibi Subaru awoke, he didn't remember being a fully grown Bishounen, but he did remember Zanders words though he couldn't place Zanders voice to anyone he knew.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Demoonica! Slow down I'm a pear shape now and can't run so fast for so long." Kagome called out to her overly happy trainer.

Demoonica came to a complete stop. "Sorry... again. We can stop to rest, it's less than half a mile now." She said checking the map. "See."

Suddenly Demoonica's stomach growled loudly. "Err... hungry. I skipped breakfast and lunch today." Demoonica scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

"Baka." Kagome sat down on a tree stump. "Then how about we eat? Anyway it's starting to get dark, maybe we should make camp for the night. Your friend will stay in town tonight, right?"

"Yea, he probably will." Demoonica said. She pulled out a Capsule Corp. capsule from one of the pockets on her backpack. Tossing it to the ground a refrigerator appeared in a puff of smoke. "Yum, instant Raman."

"Instant Raman? After not eating all day you go for junk food?"

"Well..." Demoonica looked at the ground. "... you see, I can't cook."

"Can't cook! You're at least sixteen!"

"I'm also American, I live on fast food and things that either don't need cooked or can be microwaved."

Kagome sighed. "Fine, let me into that fridge. I'll cook!"

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o