Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen: Demoonica's Story ❯ Book 1 Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The World of Songwinds' Bishounen and Bishoujo:

Demoonica's Story

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The next morning sees Demoonica and Kagome on their way to Epoh City after breakfast. It's wasn't long until they could see the city in the distance when they heard, "Come down out of that tree right now and I shall forget that you stole it. I'll even let you go free, if you give my money back. Chibi's should stay with their parent's not steal from others. You should not be so near a town, little one."

"I am a Subaru Sumeragi from X/1999, I need no one. Even as a Chibi!"

Demoonica moved closer to the voices, the first she didn't know, but the Chibi's she did. Hopefully the Bishounen he was talking to was not owned. As they grew close to the talking pair Demoonica stepped on a twig. "Frig, do you think they heard?"

"What was that?" The Chibi Subaru said as he jumped to his feet, he had been sitting on a tree branch above the other Bishounen's head.

"Don't know..." The Bishounen dived at the Chibi trying to get back his stolen money, it was all in vain. The Chibi jumped to the side at the last second letting the older Bishounen hit the tree head first.

"Look!" Demoonica pointed to the Bishi that had hit the tree, he was sitting there rubbing his forehead looking dazed.

"I knew I heard something! I'm gone!" The Chibi Subaru quickly disappeared into the forest. Demoonica grabbed an empty Bishiball from her belt, throwing it as she ran into the small clearing.

The older Bishounen just sat there as the ball connected with his face and he was pulled into it. The Bishiball rocked back and forth on the ground as the Bishounen fought to be free. After about three or four rocks it stopped moving and the Bishi-all made a clicking noise. Demoonica ran over and grabbed up the ball. "Woo-hoo! I caught a Bishounen!"

Kagome walked over to her trainer. "Who is it?"

Demoonica shrugged. "Don't know, I didn't really take the time to look." She tossed the ball tho the ground. "Bishounen I choose you!"

In a flash of red light the Bishounen appeared, he was still sitting on the ground. He had long blond hair that was down to his waist with below shoulder length bangs on both sides of his face. A single blond strand of his bangs fell in front of his blue eyes. He was dressed in puffy, light blue shirt and pants, a vest, boots, and what looked to be an open skirt. He had a sword at his hip. "Ow my head, I thought I saw a ball coming at me there for a second."

"You did." Demoonica said. He looked up quickly.

"Your the trainer, then? My trainer?" He asked politely.

"Uh-hu. I'm Demoonica. Demoonica Darkmoon." She held out her hand for him to shake it. He didn't shake it, instead he stood and taking Demoonica's hand he bowed to kiss it.

"My Lady Demoonica Darkmoon." He looked up at her. "I am Allen Schezar of Escaflowne."

"Allen, Allen..." Demoonica was trying to place the long haired Bishounen to a show. "Allen of... Escaflowne?" She said slowly. Pulling out her Bishidex she pointed it at Allen. "Identify Bishounen."

The Bishidex's mechanical voice spoke the entry. "Allen Schezar of the Escaflowne series. As is a strong and just knight he can be very protective of those he cares for. This one has only recently evolved into his San form."

"Oooh, now I remember. Sorry it took me so long, I've only seen three episodes of the show." Demoonica got an evil look in her eyes, then...

*GLOMP!*

Demoonica grabbed her new bishi around the neck sending both of them tumbling to the ground. Now sitting on his waist she continued to squeeze the air out of him. "I'm so happy! Pretty long hair, beautiful blue eyes, Allen my bishi!"

Kagome walked over to her trainer and pulled Demoonica away from the poor fellow. She had been acting so normal, he hadn't seen a glomp coming. Nor had Kagome. "Down girl, maybe I should get a necklace so I can make you 'osuwari'." She said with a laugh.

"Oooops..." Demoonica looked at her Allen, he was laying there with little swirls in his eyes. "Sorry, it's the fangirl in me. Yea, definitely half raving mad fangirl, definitely, definitely." This earned her another strange look from Kagome. (And all my readers, too!)

"My lady, it is okay. Being a Bishounen one gets used to as you put it 'half raving mad fangirls'. I am fine just a little winded." Allen once again stood.

"How about staying in the ball until we get back into town? With people around I'll be to shy to glomp you." Allen nodded. "Good. Allen return!" In a flash of red light Allen was once again pulled into his Bishiball and Demoonica began walking toward Epoh City.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Kagome who was walking beside her spoke up as they entered the city. "You, shy? When?"

"Whenever I'm around a bunch of people I don't know, that's when!" Demoonica gave a big smile. She began waving energetically, "Yoo-hoo, Sterling over here!" She called loudly, gaining many more peoples attention than the young boys. Demoonica ran over to the small boy.

"Oh yeah, really shy now isn't she?" Kagome said under her breath following behind Demoonica and trying to look like she didn't know the girl all at the same time.

"Sterling! Lookie here."

She handed the boy her Bishidex. Both he and his Max who was standing behind him looked down at the Dex. It beeped then said, "Trainer- Novice Demoonica. Bishi- two. Names are- Kagome and Allen, in caught order."

"That's great Demoonica ane!" Kagome giggled at the 'older sister' added to Demoonica's name, Demoonica shot her a Heero Yuy death glare.

"But that's not why I'm here, you see Kagome is looking for her Inuyasha. I was wondering, how old is your Inuyasha? Is he in his Sama form?" Demoonica gave him big hopeful Chibi eyes.

Sterling shook his head. "No, not yet. He's still in his San form. Why?"

Demoonica leaned over and whispered in his ear. Suddenly Sterlings face got very, very red. Demoonica nodded. "Yup, and I want to find the proud father." Kagome looked sad, she knew it was to good to be true. Her Inuyasha was in his Sama form, but at least Demoonica had tried. "You know what? Give me your Dex number, this way I don't go looking all over creation for you again. Here mine's 2016."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Zander awoke late in the morning with the sun already high in the sky. He had spent most of the night practicing the power he had gained from the Subaru Sumeragi. His hands still tingled from the energy that had coursed within them hours earlier. It had been very late when he had at last been able to use the energy 'birds' to cut down small branches from the trees. If any of the ones Subaru had sent at him had hit, Zander was sure he would have been cut to ribbons. Looking at his hands Zander opened and closed them slowly. They felt stiff, as if his palms had been gashed open and were still healing. In a way they were. Not really gashed open, but healing from not being used to the energy.

"No pain."

He placed his hands to his sides pushing himself up. He winced as pain shot threw his palms and up his arms. 'Pain, pain, pain...' The thoughts ran in circles in his head until he finished standing and let his hands drop lifelessly to his sides. 'I'm still to weak, I need a better way to train. Besides I don't like fights to the death, and thats what I'll be if I were to ever loose.'

Zander slowly made his way over to the stream he had slept near. Sitting on the bank he cupped his hands and submerged them in the water. It was cool and helped with the pain from the energy burns. He splashed his face. Wiping the water from his eyes he found himself looking down into large questioning green eyes. 'A Dragon!' It was about four foot long with silver scales over it’s body. A green mane went down it’s back and small horns grew from it’s head. It’s two long whip like whiskers floated on the waters surface. The small dragon blinked before transforming into a Chibi Kohaku.

"Wha!" Zander jerked backwards. The Chibi watched him from the water, not moving more than enough to stay afloat. His large green eyes still questioning, but what was the question?

"You're not like us." He stated matter-of-factly. "You're not one of them." He swam over to the stream's edge and placed his arms crossed on the bank with his head on his arms. He watched Zander, never blinking like little kids only can. "You're strong..."

"Kohaku? Smallest one where are you?" It was the voice of a Sama Kohaku and two or three younger voices. "Kohaku? Kohaku!"

"I have to go..." The Chibi transformed back into his dragon form. As he swam off to rejoin his family Zander heard him say, "Please return..... I like you." Then he was gone, like the water that rushed by.

"If only all Bishi could be so open to seeing ones self as that little one does. Only the youngest of Chibi's are so unable to hate, with eyes unclouded to see into peoples hearts." He told himself. Zander stood. 'No pain.' So gathering up his belongings Zander went on his way toward the next town. The town was at least a good three days walk from where he was.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Zander walked into the Bishounen Gym and was met by a rush of cool air as it escaped to the outside. Behind the counter was a young woman reading a book. Zander walked over to her. She didn't look up, flipped the page of her book, and kept reading.

"Ahem!"

Without looking up she said, "Welcome to the gym, if this is your first time here the Fighting Arena is to the left and the Training Area is to the right." At this point she blew a large pink bubble with her gum. She pointed at a stack of papers on the desk. "Please fill out the consent form if you wish to fight in the Arena."

Zander blinked at her. "Umm, yeah well..."

She looked up at him. "Look, it's like this buddy... oooh..." She stopped mid sentence. "I'm sorry, only Bisnounen who are accompanied by their trainer are allowed to workout in the gym. Please return when he or she is with you." Then she went back to reading her book.

"Sorry? Well I'm sorry too. I don't have a trainer, thank you very much. I was wondering if it was possible for me to try my luck anyway." He lowered himself so he was eye level with the sitting girl. Letting his eyes glow he added, "How about it?"

Shaking, the girl pointed to the Fighting Arena. "No problem, sir. Go ahead in." She squeaked.

"Thank you oh so much." Zander's words dripped with sarcasm. The girl just nodded. When his back was turned to her Zander just rolled his eyes. 'Humans are so easy to scare.' He pushed the door open to the Fighting Arena, it was empty. Turning around he marched into the Training Area. The girl finding her book even more entertaining than before kept her eyes glued to the pages as he passed the desk.

'Wow' Thought the girl. 'When does a wild Bishi not fear being caught? He must be very powerful.' A small smile appeared on her face and she add an after thought. 'And he's hot!' Finally she went back to actually reading her book.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Ne, ane-chan where are we going?" Kagome teased Demoonica. She had insisted on calling her that ever sense Sterling had called Demoonica ane, older sister.

Demoonica glared at her Bishoujo. "Can you please stop it with the whole 'older sister' thing, Kagome! You can call me Demoonica, Demoonica-chan, D-chan, I even will answer to just a plain 'hey you', anything but 'ane' because YOU are older than ME!"

Kagome just giggled, it was fun to torment the girl. And torment her she did, for the last three days. Three days of wondering around in the woods without hide nor hair of there being any other Bishi's around. Three days of warm summer nights, skies filled with stars, and not being alone. Three days of peace and quiet...

"Deeemoonicaaaa!" Kagome suddenly found her trainer glomped to the ground by two other girls around her own age. One was the trainer from the day Demoonica had caught her, Nebula. She was accompanied by a girl with braided light brown hair. The two girls pulled Demoonica back to her feet. Each was holding out a Bishiball.

"Nova! Neb!" Demoonica hugged her friends. "You got Bishi's, I'm so happy your both staying!"

"It's a Heero! It's a Heero!! It's a Heero!!!" Was all Nova could chant as she bounced up and down.

"And I found a Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh!" Nebula added. She was nearly as happy as her twin sister.

"Look at this." Demoonica pulled out Allen's Bishiball and let him out. Nova and Nebula blinked at the newly arrived Bishounen, then each took hold of an arm and place her head on his shoulder.

"Ooooo. He's cute." Nova said taking his hair in her hands.

"And what hair, look at his eyes, so lovely." Nebula continued. "Who is he? Where is he from? An' can I have him?"

Demoonica sweat-dropped at her friends. "His name is Allen Schezar. He's from Escaflowne. No, go find your own!" She pulled her Bishi out from between her friends. "Would you like to stay out while my friends are here or would you rather hide?" She asked while fixing his hair. Seconds earlier Nova had been braiding his bangs.

"My lady, I think I will be safe around your friends." He didn't look like he had even convinced himself of that.

Demoonica nodded. "Okay, but if they get to oogle you, their letting their's out too. You heard me girls, all Bishi out of their balls!"

"Come on out Hee-chan!"

"Yugi I choose you!"

Soon both Bishi were standing there looking confused, until..... *GLOMP* "Oi, Hee-chan!" Nova had glomped her Heero. He just stayed there, he looked like he was silently counting. He must have been golmped every time she had seen him.

"Hello." Demoonica looked down to see the Yugi Bishounen holding out his hand to her. 'He's short....' was the first thought that came to mind. Slowly she took his hand. "Hello, Yugi... San?" The 'San' was a question to Nebula.

"No, Sama. He's just that short." Nebula replied. Yugi just turned a light shade of red. Finally they saw that Nova had let her Heero stand up, but she was still clinging to his arm like a lovesick schoolgirl.

"Hey, how did you two find me?"

"We weren't looking for you, just Bishi. Then Nova heard your voice and Kagome's, Demoonica did you know you were yelling?" Now Demoonica blushed. "Who's been calling you sister?" Demoonica blushed brighter.

"Aww, how cute." Nova added in from Heero's arm.

"Just a young boy I met, Kagome won't let me live it down."

"Is he cute?" Nebula asked.

"He's barely into his teens, still a little kid. Kinda lost in this world yet, too."

"Besides sister of mine, Demoonica has a thing for a certain long haired half-bishi we all know!" Nova said happily. "Right, Demoonica?"

Demoonica went from just blushing to fully red faced. Waving her hands in front of herself in a protective manner she said, "No, no. It's nothing like that, really girls....."

"Yes sir, she's head over heels in love with the boy." Nova let go of her Heero to walk over to Demoonica, "Right?" She messed up Demoonica's hair. Demoonica swatted away Nova's hands. Around them both Nebula and Kagome were laughing, the three Bishounen were clueless.

"I don't know who you're talking about," Kagome told Nebula, "but I'll make sure to find out. Then bug her constantly about him." Both girls started laughing again and Nova joined in.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"So where are you headed?" Demoonica asked the twins a few hours later as the entire group sat around the campfire eating Kagome's cooking. Heero and Yugi were very happy to have a good meal, apparently they had eaten only instant Ramen for the last day or so. Well you could tell Yugi was happy to have real food, (AN: Hey, Ramen IS real food.) Heero only looked slightly relieved if you could even tell. Kagome had already decided to teach all three trainers to cook starting with breakfast the next morning, Yugi had thanked her greatly and had been hit over the head. Heero had wisely said nothing.

"Well from the map there's a small village south of here called Kolleny Town. A trainer we met said she had been there once, it's only just been finished. That people disappeared a lot and there weren't many Bishi around either. She left because she thought the area was cursed."

"I think either the woman was a nut-case or trying to frighten us, although why would she want to frighten us is anybodies guess." The Bishounen and Bishoujo just looked at each other, then to their trainers and went back to eating.

"Wonder what that was about."

"No clue."

"Nada."

And the three girls returned to their meals also. "You never did say where you two were going."

"Where else, away from places people tell spooky stories about!"

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o