Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Sephiroth ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In Midgar
 
 
 
Yazoo and Loz were standing in front of the city monument. The people kept shouting “Give back our children!” They got tired of this and they sent Neo-shadows in every direction, chasing them off. Then, they were just about to pull down the monument, when…
 
 
Reno: “And what are we up to?”
 
They turned to see Reno and Rude standing behind them.
 
Yazoo: “Mother's here, isn't she?”
 
Rude: “How do you figure?”
 
Loz: “This…monument? I bet Shinra made it.”
 
Reno: “Now, now, don't think yourself to death.”
 
Rude: “Besides, you're wrong.”
 
Reno: “We don't know anything about it.”
 
Yazoo: “As if anyone would trust you.”
 
That little comment made them mad, and they attacked.
 
 
 
In a building close by
 
 
Shinra: “Say, Kadaj. I've got a question for you.”
 
Kadaj: “I've got an answer.”
 
Shinra: “You said you needed Jenova cells in order to return to what you were. What does that mean?”
Kadaj: “Him. He's coming back.”
 
Shinra: “Sephiroth. The nightmare.”
 
Kadaj: “So they say.”
 
Shinra: “You mean….”
 
Kadaj: “I don't know Sephiroth. But I know he's close. It gets under my skin. What if Mother loves him more than…?”
 
Shinra: “Poor little avatar.”
 
Kadaj: “It doesn't matter. You'll meet the same fate either way. Mother came to this planet after a long journey. To rid the cosmos of fools like you. But you know as well as me. Nothing's changed since Mother came here. I have to change it. To make her happy. There's nothing I wouldn't do, if she only asked.”
 
 
Shinra: “The nightmare Junior.”
 
Kadaj: “As long as you exist, the nightmares will come again and again.”
 
Shinra: “Hmm.”
 
Kadaj: “Now, let's put an end to all this.”
 
[The Corrupted music playing]
 
He snapped his fingers, and something happened.
 
 
Back to the fight
 
 
Adell, Jack, Donald, Goofy, and the King were fighting off Heartless, when the ground started to shake. Then, a huge dark portal appeared on the ground, and Dark-side Heartless appeared.
 
Jack: “T-t-that's a b-b-big Heartless.”
 
Adell: “This doesn't look good.”
 
Donald: “Where's Sora when you need him?”
 
Reno and Rude were running to attack, when they noticed the Heartless, and Reno accidentally hit Rude in the face. Rude got up, and boy, were they surprised.
 
Reno: “Holy….”
 
Rude: “Shit.”
 
Then, they turned around and ran. But, Yazoo and Loz weren't going to let them get away. They ran after them. Then, the Heartless built up a darkness ball in its hands.
 
 
Reno: “Is it coming after us?”
 
Rude: “Why don't you go ask it?”
 
Then, the Heartless threw the ball at the monument, and destroyed it. The explosion was so powerful, that when Reno and Rude were still running, they went flying. When they had a rough landing, Yazoo and Loz were standing next to them.
 
Yazoo: “Having fun yet?”
 
Reno: “The time of my life!”
 
They jumped up and attacked. Reno did a side-kick, but Yazoo countered with him own.
 
Reno: “Can't you guys just call it a day?!”
 
Yazoo: “We will. If you give back Mother, that'll be the end of everything.”
 
Rude and Loz were fighting.
 
Rude: “Damned punks…what do you need Jenova's head for?”
 
Rude kicked him a couple of times, and was about to throw Loz, but instead, Loz was the one who threw him.
 
Back with Reno and Yazoo
 
Reno: “Forget your little Reunion and get a grip!”
 
Reno was trying to hit him, but Yazoo kept dodging.
 
Yazoo: “All we want is to be with Mother!”
 
Yazoo kicked Reno and sent him flying.
 
Rude and Loz
 
Rude was trying to get up off the ground.
 
Loz: “Mother will know what's best. She'll tell us what to do. Now, where is she?”
 
Rude couldn't answer, because Reno had fallen on top of him. Then, Yazoo joined them. Reno and Rude got up.
 
Reno: “Mother, shmother. It's Jenova's frigging head!”
 
Loz: “-Hey!”
 
Yazoo: “-Don't talk about Mother like that.”
 
Loz: “You meanie!”
 
Rude: “We're sorry.”
 
Reno: “Yeah, sorry…. What the hell am I saying!”
 
Reno ran and kicked Yazoo, and Rude punched Loz sending them flying. Reno then gave Rude a thumbs up. But Loz appeared out of nowhere, and punched them both, sending them flying.
 
 
 
The Heartless
 
 
 
Tifa was defending Denzel from the Heartless. (By this time, he's back to normal) The Heartless was about hit them, when Barret appeared; his arm turned into a gun, and shot at the Heartless.
 
Barret: “You look after Mom.”
 
Tifa: “Barret!”
 
Barret: “Marlene's okay, ain't she?”
 
The Heartless was about to attack Barret, when a giant shuriken sliced its hand off. Yuffie came falling down and caught the shuriken. She turned to Tifa.
 
Yuffie: “All right, I wanna know who's been using my materia!”
 
Tifa: “The bad guys, naturally.”
 
Yuffie: “Ooh!”
 
Then she ran at the Heartless.
 
Denzel: “Who's that?”
 
Then, four Neo-shadows attacked them. But, it was Cid to the rescue. He used his spear to swipe them away.
 
Cid: “The latest model. Say hello to the Shera!”
 
He pointed to a ship in the air, and then ran into battle.
 
Vincent: “Where can I buy a phone?”
 
Vincent just walked past Tifa and Denzel and joined the others.
 
Denzel: “Who's he?”
 
Tifa: “These are our friends.”
 
They heard a motorcycle coming, and Cloud and Sora were on it.
 
Cloud: “Marlene's safe. I took her home.”
 
Tifa smiled.
 
Cloud: “It's easier now. I was ready to drag myself along until there was nothing left.”
 
Denzel: “I'm going back to the bar. I'll be waiting with Marlene. You're gonna come home, right, Cloud?”
 
Cloud nodded his head. Then, Denzel ran home. Then Sora, Cloud, and Tifa ran into battle.
 
[Game play]
 
Sora used “Scan”. The Heartless's HP was 1090, ATK was 56, and DEF was 45. The Heartless punched the ground, and that gave Sora a chance to attack. (So that you know, everyone else is just attacking) Sora used ground combos, and then Guard Break. Then, the Heartless lifted its hand, and created a darkness ball, then threw it at Sora. Sora used Reflect, and sent the ball back at the Heartless, knocking it out. Sora jumped into the air, and used aerial combos, and then Finishing Combo. As soon as the attack made contact, a ball of light covered the Heartless's head.
 
 
[The Corrupted music stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
The Heartless vanished.
 
Sora: “We did it!”
 
 
 
Shinra and Kadaj
 
 
Kadaj: “Isn't this fun, Mr. President? What should we summon next?”
 
Shinra then stood up, and was holding a box.
 
Kadaj: “-Mother?”
 
Shinra: “-A good son would have known.”
 
Then, he threw it over the edge. Kadaj gasped, and he was mad. He built up a fire ball, and threw it at Shinra. But he jumped over the edge just in time to dodge it. Cloud saw the explosion, and he and Sora went to see what happened. Reno and Rude saw Shinra falling.
 
Both: “Boss!”
 
Kadaj: “Mother!”
 
Then, he jumped off, and fell toward the box. Reno and Rude saved Shinra, and Kadaj saved the box. Then, he saw Cloud and Sora heading his way. Kadaj's motorcycle was near by. He got on, and drove off with them on their tails. Loz and Yazoo were going to follow them, but Donald used a thunder spell, and destroyed their motorcycles, so they weren't going anywhere.
 
 
 
 
In a (huge) junkyard
 
 
 
 
Kadaj: “I've finally found Mother.”
 
Sora: “So, what happens now?”
 
Kadaj: “Mother will tell me, you'll see.”
 
Cloud: “I guess avatars don't get a memo.”
 
Kadaj looked down. “So what if I'm a puppet.”
 
The sky turned dark, storm clouds covered the city. Kadaj opened the box, and took out what ever was inside it.
 
Cloud: “No!”
 
Kadaj put it to his chest, and it fused with his body. Cloud and Sora saw Kadaj be swallowed by darkness, and when the darkness cleared, Kadaj wasn't their. Instead, the nightmare himself was their in his place, Sephiroth.
 
Sephiroth: “It's been a long time, Cloud.”
 
[One Winged Angel music playing]
 
[Game play]
 
Sephiroth: “Show me your strength.”
 
Sora used “Scan”. Sephiroth's HP was 3000, ATK was 100, and DEF was 90. Sephiroth teleported behind them and slashed them, and sent them flying. Then, he did his 7 slashes, but Sora blocked all of them, and countered with ground combos, and then Guard Break. Cloud used Sonic Blade, then “Cloud!” Sora and Cloud used Mega Sonic. They used Sonic Blade going in every direction.
 
[Game play over]
 
Sephiroth, Sora, and Cloud were about to clash, until it was like they consumed by darkness. Sora, Cloud, and Sephiroth were in a strange room. And in front of them was a door that looked like it had a seal of some kind.
 
Sora: “No, not here.”
 
Sephiroth: “Hmm, a seal. What happens if I break it?”
 
Sora: “Sephiroth! NO!!!”
 
But it was too late. Sephiroth took his sword, and cut the seal. Then, the door burst open with darkness shooting out. Then, it was like they were back. Cloud saw where Sora was. Darkness was covering his body.
 
Sora: “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”
 
Then, the darkness fully consumed his body. When the darkness cleared, Sora was no more, instead of Sora; it was his dark side, Anti-form.
 
Anti-form Sora: “Hmm, hmm, hmm, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!”