Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Anti-Sora vs. Sephiroth ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the Shera
 
 
 
Everyone was heading to where Cloud and Sora were. When they got there, they saw Cloud, but didn't recognize the other two. Then they got a good look and saw Sephiroth.
 
Tifa: “Oh no! Sephiroth!”
 
Yuffie: “But, who's that?”
 
They saw the person standing in front of him. Donald and Goofy's then were the size of UFO's.
Donald: “Oh, no. This is not good.”
 
Cid: “Why? You know him?”
 
Donald and Goofy nodded. Then their bodies started to tremble in fear.
 
Donald: “We need to get Cloud and get out of here!!!!”
 
Tifa: “Why?”
 
Goofy: “Because that's Sora's dark side, Anti-Sora!”
 
Donald: “We need to get out of here! Because if we don't, we might die!”
 
Reno: “What do you mean?”
 
(Yes, I made Shinra, Reno, and Rude go with them)
 
Goofy: “You'll see soon.”
 
 
 
Back to the battle
 
 
 
Anti-Sora: “I must thank you, Sephiroth. It was getting lonely in there.”
 
Sephiroth: “Who might you be?”
 
Anti-Sora: “I am Anti-Sora, the dark side of Sora. He had me sealed for 7 years, and you broke the Seal of Light, and I was able to be released. But, as grateful as I am, I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you. There can't be two dark sides in one world.”
 
Sephiroth: “I believe that's impossible. Only Cloud has the ability to do that.”
 
Anti-Sora: “Oh really? Then let's see who the strongest dark side is then.”
 
[Game play]
 
Sephiroth used his 7 slashes, hitting Anti-Sora with every swing. But, when he finished, Anti-Sora vanished, and grabbed Sephiroth, and threw him into the air. Then he teleported, and used Darkness Barrage, then kicked him and sent him flying towards the ground. Before he hit the ground, he teleported and was behind Anti-Sora. He slashed at him, but Anti-Sora moved out of the way, and punched him in the stomach. Anti-Sora then grabbed him by the wing, and dragged him to the ground at full speed. Then, he used Darkness Barrage again, and then kicked him into the air. Anti-Sora built up a darkness ball in his hand, and threw it at Sephiroth, and it ended with a huge explosion. Sephiroth teleported and slashed at Anti-Sora, but missed and Anti-Sora used Darkness Barrage. Sephiroth slashed at him again, but Anti-Sora grabbed his sword by the blade, and broke it in half. Then, Anti-Sora grabbed Sephiroth and threw him into the air, and used Darkness Barrage. Then he kicked Sephiroth to the ground, and threw a darkness ball at him. The ball made contact, and a ball of light covered Sephiroth's body.
 
 
Sephiroth: “Impossible, what power.”
 
[One Winged Angel music stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
Sephiroth: “This…is…impossible! How are you so strong?”
 
Then, Anti-Sora built up a darkness ball, but this one was huge. It was as big as a house. Anti-Sora threw it at Sephiroth, and the result was an explosion bigger than a skyscraper. Everything was clear, and Sephiroth was no where in sight.
 
Anti-Sora: “It looks like I'm the best dark side.”
 
Then, he turned to see Cloud. Cloud had never been more scared in his life. Someone like Anti-Sora was able to take down Sephiroth with his bare hands. Anti-Sora was walking towards Cloud, when…
 
Donald: “THUNDER!!!!”
 
The thunder spell hit Anti-Sora.
 
Anti-Sora: “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
 
When the spell stopped, Anti-Sora fell to the ground unconscious. Then, darkness covered Anti-Sora, and Sora was back to normal.
 
 
 
In Sora's dream
 
 
He was at Destiny Island with Kairi, and they were on a date.
 
Kairi: “OH, Sora. This is the best date ever.”
 
Sora: “Yeah.”
 
The sun was setting, and the sky was a nice orange color.
 
Kairi: “Sora, can you do something for me?”
 
Sora: “Sure, what is it?”
 
Kairi: “I want you to wake up.”
 
Sora: “What?”
 
Kairi: “Wake up, Sora. Wake up.”
 
 
Dream ended
 
 
Sora opened his eyes, and saw, to his surprise, Kairi next to the bed he was in.
 
Kairi: “Sora! You're awake!”
 
Then, she gave him a hug. He hugged her back.
 
Sora: “Kairi, what are you doing here.”
 
Kairi: “They came and got us. You were asleep for ten hours.”
 
Sora: “`We'?”
 
Then Riku entered the room.
 
Riku: “You're finally awake huh?”
 
Sora: “Yeah.”
 
After several hours, Sora, Riku, and Kairi met with everyone else.
 
Cloud: “Sora, we decided to help you on your journey.”
 
Sora: “Really? Wait. What about Denzel and Marlene?”
 
Tifa: “They're coming to.”
 
Marlene: “Hi Sora!”
 
Denzel: “Sleep well?”
 
Sora gave them a thumbs up.
 
Jack: “Well, it appears that our sleeping warrior has finally woke up.”
 
Adell: “Looks like it.”
 
King Mickey: “I hope you're all right Sora.”
 
Sora: “No need to worry.”
 
King Mickey: “Good! Because there's someone that would like to meet you. Okay, come in.”
 
Then, four figures in armor entered the room.
 
Leader: “Sora, we are the Chasers. And we need your help.”