Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Ready, Set, Melee!!! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the Shera
 
 
 
 
Donald: “So Xehanort really is alive.”
 
King Mickey: “I knew it! I knew I sensed him out there! So, do you know where we can find him?”
Chaser Leader: “Sorry, no we don't.”
 
King Mickey: [sigh]
 
Sora: “Man, all this time I thought he was gone for good, he finds a way to come back.”
 
Adell: “So, this Xehanort guy really is bad-to-the-bone right?”
 
Everyone nodded.
 
Jack: “Excuse me, but who is this Xehanort exactly?”
 
Sora: “He's the one that started all this. He's the reason the Heartless are in the worlds in the first place.”
Chaser Leader: “Right. Sora, leave the search for Xehanort to us. We'll let you know when we find him. You just continue to take down the Heartless, and the Akatsuki.”
 
Sora: “Right!”
 
The Leader nodded, and then they left.
 
Cid: “Hey, are they gone?”
 
Leon: “Yeah, they left already.”
 
Cid: “Good! Because we're coming to another world.”
 
The world was right in front of them. But something was wrong.
 
King Mickey: “That's strange.”
 
Donald: “What is it you're Majesty?”
 
King Mickey: “Something is keeping us from entering this world. I guess you'll have to go alone Sora.”
Sora: “Right.”
 
Kairi came up to Sora and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
 
Kairi: “Good luck.”
 
Riku gave him a noogie. “Good luck man. You'll need it.”
 
 
 
 
Sora was in was looked like a castle. Sora was looking around, until he heard someone fighting.
???: “That was-a good, Link. Let's-a do to again.”
 
Link: “You asked for it, Mario!”
 
There were two girls that looked like princesses.
 
???: “Go for it Link!”
 
???: “Go Mario!”
 
Mario: “Alright! For you, Princess Peach.”
 
Link: “And you, Zelda!”
 
Sora: “HEY!!!”
 
They turned to see Sora.
 
Peach: “Oh, hello. Who are you?”
 
Sora leaped their way.
 
Sora: “I'm Sora. And, did I here you right? You're Mario, Link, Princess Zelda, and Princess Peach!?”
They nodded.
 
Sora: “Oh, man! This is too good to be true! Wait, if you're here, then…. I MUST BE ON PLANET MELEE!!!!”
Link: “How do you know about Melee?”
 
Sora: “It's only the best world to go to if you're looking for strong opponents to fight!”
 
Mario: “You're right-a, Sora. There are a lot of strong-a fighters. But, not as strong as us.”
Link: “Yeah, we're the top fighters here at Melee.”
 
Zelda: “'Sora'? I think I heard that name before.”
 
Peach: “Really? Where?”
 
Zelda: [gasp] “Sora! The Keyblade Master!”
 
“WHAT!!!!!!!”
 
Link: “You're the Keyblade Master!?”
 
Mario: “Can we see the Keyblade? Just to be-a sure?”
 
Sora nodded, and then summoned the Keyblade. “Oooooh.”
 
 
 
 
 
In the shadows
 
 
 
 
Majin Buu: “So, the Keyblade brat is here. Bowser! I want you to help me take care of him, for good.”
Bowser: “Sure, as long as you help me get rid of Mario.”
 
Buu: “Oh, don't worry. We'll take both of them down.”
 
 
 
 
At Hyrule Castle
 
 
 
Mario: “Hey-a, Sora. If you want, we can-a show you around.”
 
Link: “Sorry, I can't help. Me, and Zelda have a date. We really should be going.”
 
Bowser: “Oh, I don't think so.”
 
They turned to see Bowser. But, then saw someone else they didn't know, but Sora knew.
 
Oh, no. Not-a Bowser.”
 
Peach: “But, who's that beside him?”
 
Sora: “Oh man! It's Majin Buu!”
 
Link: “Friend of yours?”
 
Buu: “Hardly, now I have one thing to say. Surrender now, or die.”
 
Sora: “No way Buu. There's no way I'm surrendering to you.”
 
Bowser: “This should be fun. I've always dreamed of taking down the Keyblade Master.”
 
Mario: “Not if-a we can-a help it.”
 
Link: “Peach, Zelda! Go and hide!”
 
And they did, and Link, Mario, and Sora were ready to fight Bowser and Buu.
 
 
 
 
Aboard the Shera
 
 
 
 
Everyone was watching what was going on, on a big screen in front of the Shera.
 
Cid: “So, that's Majin Buu eh?”
 
Goofy: “Yep, I'm surprised to see him here of all worlds.”
 
Donald: “I wish we could help.”
 
King Mickey: “But we can't enter the world. Buu must have made it to where only Sora can enter.”
Kairi: [thought] “Sora, please be careful.”
 
 
 
Hyrule Castle
 
 
 
Bowser was slashing at Mario with his claws. This gave Mario the advantage, and he kicked Bowser. Sora and Link were attacking Majin Buu. They managed to land a few hits on him, but Buu was just to fast. Mario grabbed Bowser's tail, and threw him towards Sora, Link, and Buu. Sora and Link saw him and moved out of the way, and Bowser rammed Majin Buu.
 
 
Buu: “I'm really getting tired of this.”
 
No one noticed, but Buu's back started to wiggle, until a piece of his back was on the ground. It turned into a pink blob, and gushed its way towards Bowser.
 
Bowser: “Mario! I've had it with you beating me every time! If I were stronger, I'd beat you to a bloody pulp!!”
 
Buu: “You're about to get your wish.”
 
The pink blob latched itself onto Bowser, and consumed his body.
 
Bowser: “What's this? Get this goo off of me!!”
 
 
Everyone: [gasp]
 
Even everyone aboard the Shera was confused.
 
Bowser struggled to become free from the blob's grasp. The goo completely covered his body, and flew to Buu.
 
Buu: “Yes! Come to me!!”
 
The goo latched onto Buu's body, and consumed his as well.
 
Sora: “What's he doing!?”
 
Buu became a giant blob, deforming, them started to make a new form. His hands turned into claws, his head became like Bowser's, his back turned into a huge spiky shell, and grew a tail. The transformation was complete; He was no longer Bowser or Majin Buu, he became…. Bowser Buu.