Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Problems in Heaven ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everyone was in a gaze. Majin Buu just absorbed Bowser.
 
Buu: “Yes, such strength.” He spun in his new shell. “Such speed, oh yeah, I'm liking my new form already.”
Sora: “What did you do!?”
 
Buu: “I'm doing what I promised. I'm `helping' him.”
 
Mario: “I know Bowser was-a my enemy, but even-a he didn't deserve something like-a that.”
 
Link: “No one does.”
 
Sora: “Majin Buu, you a monster!”
 
Buu: “Thank you, I do my best.”
 
Sora, Mario, and Link were in a fighting position. Majin Buu just smiled, and then his stomach growled.
Link: “What the-!”
 
Buu: “A little hungry.” He looked at Sora. “Hmm, I wonder what Keyblade masters taste like.”
Sora got into position, and then Buu's antenna pointed at Sora, and shot a pink beam at him.
Sora: “Oh man!”
 
Link, and Mario got in front of Sora, and they were hit by the beam. Then all that was left of them were two chocolate bars.
 
Peach and Zelda: “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”
 
Buu's antenna stretched over and grabbed the two chocolate bars, and shoved them into his mouth. Everyone stared in horror as Buu ate.
 
Buu: “Ah, not what I was going for but,” He then saw the spot where the princesses were hiding. He smiled, and pointed his antenna at them, and shot them with the pink beam. They too have been turned into chocolate bars. “Two more sugary bites.” Then, devoured them.
 
Sora was in a horror state. He couldn't move, he couldn't breath.
 
Buu: “Ah that hit the spot. Now,” He turned to Sora. “Let's begin shall we?”
 
Sora then was mad, he charged at Buu, and attacked with everything he had. Each blow that made contact sounded like an explosion. Buu was surprised at his power, even in Buu's new state Sora could still hurt him. Then, Buu noticed something; he saw darkness flowing from his body. Then, an image came into his head. He saw not Sora, but Anti-Sora staring at him evil greater than his own.
 
Anti-Sora: “So, you're Majin Buu, right?”
 
Buu was starting to quiver in fear. Besides Maleficent, he's never seen such great evil, maybe even greater than her.
 
Anti-Sora: “You better watch yourself. If you want to live you best not get Sora angry. When Sora gets too angry, I'm able to run free. So, watch it or you die.”
 
When the image was gone, Buu got far away from Sora. Sora saw the fear in his eyes.
 
Sora: “What's wrong with you?”
 
Buu: “Stay away from me. STAY AWAAAAAAYYYYY!!!”
 
Then, he teleported to new location.
 
Sora: “…Okay.”
 
When he returned to the Shera, everyone was silent.
 
Leon: “We saw what Majin Buu did.”
 
Aerith: “Those poor people.”
 
Sora: “There's nothing we can do now.”
 
Leon: “…Maybe there is. Sora, do you remember the first world you visited?”
 
Sora: “Yeah.”
 
Leon: “Well, I heard that there was a dragon with magical powers and can grant wishes. Maybe we can wish back all the people Majin Buu killed.”
 
Jack: “A dragon that grants wishes eh?” [Thought] “Maybe I can wish that my debt with Davy Jones was over? Or, wish to be the richest pirate to ever sail the seven seas?” [Out loud] “That's my kind of dragon.”
Adell: “What are we standing around here for? Let's go!”
 
 
 
 
Maleficent's hideout
 
 
 
 
Maleficent: “So, Sora has a dark side that may be even more evil then me?”
 
Buu: “Yeah, this evil was enough to scare anything.”
 
Maleficent: “Then it's a good thing that I found some new members for our group.”
 
She pointed to a corner of the door, and more figures entered the room.
 
Maleficent: “Allow me to introduce, Voldemort,”
 
Voldemort: “It's a pleaser to be apart of this group of yours, Maleficent.”
 
Maleficent: “Nuroku,”
 
Nuroku: “The pleaser's all mine.”
 
Maleficent: “and, Team-“
 
???: “Please, leave the introduction to the pros.”
 
“Prepare for trouble!”
“Make it double.”
“To protect the world from devastation!”
“To unite all people within our nation.”
“To announce the evils of truth and love!”
“To extend our reach to the stars above.”
“Jessie!”
“James.”
“Team Rocket, blast off with the speed of light!”
“Surrender now, or prepare to fight.”
“Meowth! That's right!”
 
 
Jessie: “It's a pleaser to be working for you.”
 
Maleficent: “Now we should have an advantage of getting rid of Sora, and his friends.”
 
 
 
 
Earth
 
 
Everything was different. There was a city, cars, and people everywhere. Then, someone saw them.
Trunks: “Hey, Sora!”
 
Trunks ran towards them.
 
Sora: “Hey, Trunks!”
 
Trunks: “Welcome back. Hey, come on! Everyone will be so happy to see you!”
 
So Trunks took them where the others were.
 
 
 
 
In Heaven
 
 
 
Person #1: “Okay, all of you spirits please stay in one line. You there, spirit, don't wonder off.”
 
King Yama: “Heaven…Heaven…Hell…Hell.”
 
King Yama is the one who decides weather you go to Heaven, or Hell.
 
Manager #1: “Congratulations, all of you that are going to Heaven. This airplane is bound to take you to Heaven, so have a nice day.”
 
The tank clerk, who is responsible for changing the tanks, was not paying attention to the tank that was filed to the top, and was about to overload. He was too busy listening to music. When the tank exploded, that got his attention. This caused all the tanks to explode.
 
 
Tank clerk: “Oh, man. I'll get fired for sure!”
 
The explosion caused everything and everyone to shake.
 
King Yama: “What's going on!?”
 
Manager #1: “I'll go check!”
 
The tank clerk was just standing there in the middle of the purple smoke. Then, the smoke consumed his body. The manager reached the location, and where the tank clerk once was, was a giant, fat, yellow monster. The manager ran to tell King Yama.
 
Manager #1: “King Yama! One our workers has been exposed to the gas and transformed-“ He froze in ice.
 
The monster: “Janemba! Janemba!”
 
Janemba was making everything go wacky.