Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Janemba ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trunks: “So, Sora what brings you guys here?”
 
Sora: “Oh yeah, we came here because on this world you have a dragon that can grant wishes, right?”
 
Trunks: “Yup, his name is Shenron. He can grant any wish that's in his power.”
 
Donald: “Can we talk to him?”
 
Trunks froze in place.
 
Trunks: “Oh, sorry, I'm afraid you can't.”
 
Goofy: “Gosh, why not?”
 
Trunks: “We already used him to bring back everyone on Earth that was killed by Majin Buu. It's a good thing he's dead, now we don't have to worry about anything anymore.”
 
Sora: “Oh, right, listen Trunks. We have bad news to tell everyone.”
 
Trunks: “What is it?”
 
Sora: “Take us to where everyone is, and then I'll tell.”
 
Trunks was now concerned, but he took them to Capsule Corp.
 
 
 
 
 
King Kai's planet
 
 
 
 
 
King Kai: “What the-!”
 
He was sensing some activity in Check In station.
 
King Kai: “Oh no! I have to warn Goku!”
 
 
 
 
Capsule Corp.
 
 
Goku: “What!? Majin Buu's still alive!?”
 
Goten: “Oh man! That's bad!”
 
Piccolo: “I can't believe this. Pete brought Buu back. And you said that he's much stronger than before, we're in grave danger.”
 
Gohan: “Do you know where he is right now?”
 
Chi-Chi: “Yeah, and if you do, we'll help you.”
 
Goku: “Huh!? You're actually going to let us fight, Chi-Chi!?”
 
Chi-Chi: “Of course. If a boy like Sora can hurt Majin Buu, I don't see me butting in.”
 
Piccolo: “But we all can't go, some of us have to stay here. Goten! Trunks! I want you two to go with Sora.”
 
Trunks: “What!?”
 
Goten: “You really mean it!?”
 
Piccolo: “Yes, and besides, this could be a good experience for you two. You could learn new fighting skills.”
 
Bulma: “Oh yeah, and you can use the Dragon Radar to find the Dragon Balls.”
 
Trunks: “That's what can summon Shenron.”
 
Then, they heard a window crash. They looked to see zombies trying to get in.
 
Goku: “What the-!”
 
King Kai: “Goku! There's an emergency!”
 
Goku: “King Kai?”
 
Everyone looked at Goku.
 
King Kai: “Goku, go to the `Check In' station! There's something there that throwing everything out of whack!”
 
Goku: “Okay! Gohan, I want you, Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks to stay here and fight these things off. Sora, come with.”
 
Sora: “Right!” He turns to Donald, Goofy, Adell, King Mickey, Cloud, and Jack. “You guys help them fight them off.”
 
They nodded.
 
Goku: “Okay, grab my shoulder.”
 
And they teleported to the Check In station. When they arrived, everything looked like colored smooth rocks.
 
 
Goku: “This is the Check In station? It sure has changed a lot.”
 
King Yama: “Goku, is that you!? Thank goodness! The monster that did this is on the roof!”
Sora: “I don't see anything on the roof.”
 
Then, they went higher, and then Janemba came into view.
 
Sora and Goku: “WOW!!!!”
 
Janemba: “Janemba! Janemba!”
 
Then, they got closer, and…
 
Janemba: “Janemba! Wooooooooooooooooo!” He gave off a strong energy wave.
 
Goku: “Man! What power. We better bring him down to Hell and fight him there.”
 
King Yama: “Did you forget about me?”
 
Goku: “No, if we defeat him, everything should go back to normal.”
 
When Goku and Sora went down, Janemba followed.
 
Goku: “Man, this guy's affecting everything.”
 
Janemba, when they were on the ground of Hell, put his hand on the ground and summoned more little Janembas.
 
Sora: “What the-!”
 
The little Janembas were heading there way. Sora and Goku were ready to fight.
 
[Rowdy Rumble music playing]
 
[Game play]
 
Sora used ground combos, then Guard Break, and then Explosion. Goku threw some energy blasts and then, threw an even bigger one. One of the little Janembas slapped Sora, and sent him flying. Sora used the Cure spell, healing himself. Then, he went berserk, hitting every enemy in his way, and then he used Guard Break, and then Explosion. There was one left, and Goku blasted him to bits.
 
[Rowdy Rumble stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
 
Sora: “How do you like that?”
 
Janemba: “Janemba?”
 
Goku: “Wow, you're really strong Sora.”
 
Sora: “That's what fighting Heartless and Nobodies can do to you.”
 
Goku: “Who knows, maybe you could even beat me.”
 
Sora smiled. “Oh no! Here he comes.”
 
Suddenly, Janemba's stomach started moving, and then started shooting energy balls at them through the holes in his stomach.
 
Sora and Goku: “AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!”
 
The energy balls made contact, and made a huge explosion. Sora used Reflect to avoid the attack. Then, where Goku was standing, there was a golden glow.
 
Goku: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
Sora and Janemba were wondering what was happening. After that, Goku had long yellow hair, and was glowing with a goldish color.
 
Sora: “Wow, way cool.”
 
Goku: “Sora, I want you to stay here. I can handle this.”
 
Then he teleported and started punching Janemba with extreme speed. Sora had never seen someone move that fast before. Goku was punching and kicking Janemba so hard, that he was lifting off the ground. Then, with one final punch, Goku sent Janemba flying towards the ground, and he landed with a big thud. Janemba looked up to see Goku come down jet fast, and punched him so hard, it looked like he bashed in his entire face into his body. Janemba was down for the count, or so they thought.
 
Goku: “What!?”
 
Janemba's body started to deform, his body shrunk, and when the transformation was complete, his body was orange, he had a long tail, and he had purple armor with horns.
 
Sora: “This doesn't look good.”
 
Janemba summoned a sward, and charged at them.
 
 
[Rage Awakened music playing]
 
[Game play]
 
Sora used Scan, Janemba's HP was 2500, ATK was 80, and DEF was 70. Sora used ground combos, then Guard Break, and then Explosion. Goku threw energy balls at Janemba, and then the Kamahama Wave. Janemba then slashed Sora sending him flying into Goku, and threw an energy ball at them. Sora jumped into the air and used air combos, and then Finishing Combo. Janemba regained balance, and gathered up his energy and shot a huge energy ray. Sora used Reflect to avoid being hit, and Goku teleported out of the way. But, Janemba was there, and slashed him which sent him flying towards the ground. Goku regained balance, and shot energy balls at Janemba. Janemba was dodging them like they were nothing. Sora used a Thunder spell, and hit Janemba, which gave Goku the chance to attack. Goku fired an energy ball that was big as a house. It hit Janemba, and it sent him flying. Then, Sora came and used air combos, and used Finishing Combo. As soon as the attack met, a ball of light covered Janemba.
 
Janemba: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
[Rage Awakened stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
Sora: “We did it!”
 
Goku: “Yes, yes we did.” Then he went back to his old self, and gave Sora a thumbs up, which Sora returned.
 
 
 
 
Earth
 
 
 
The zombies that everyone was fighting disappeared.
 
Donald: “They did it!”
 
Goofy: “Everything's going to be safe now.”
 
 
 
 
Check In station
 
 
 
King Yama: “I've never been so backed up and behind on work! And yet, I've never felt so glad to be here!”
 
 
Earth
 
 
 
Sora and Goku returned to earth, and everything was back to normal. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Adell, Jack, Cloud, King Mickey, Trunks, and Goten were about to leave to go search for the Dragon Balls.
 
Piccolo: “Good luck on finding the Dragon Balls. And be sure to let us know if you need our help.”
Sora: “Don't worry, everything will be just fine.”
 
Goku: “I sure hope so. Majin Buu must be stopped; we can't let anymore people get hurt by him.”
Trunks: “You can count on us to stop him. We beat him once, we can do it again.”
 
Goten: “Yeah! As long as we use Fusion, we can do it!”
 
Everyone left, but close by, Itachi was listening in on what was going on.
 
Itachi: “Dragon Balls, eh?”